* * * * * 32 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
5501 replies to this topic

#5491 CFABrain

• 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:32 PM

For anyone that sent a PM before, finally I received the NSI-189!

It took so long, that I started thinking that it might got lost or was stopped again from customs.

As I said before, anyone that might want to stock up will be a discount for 5grams/$80 paid with bitcoin in the address below. 

33LoBUh7jUW26Udab8E4VeHbZCs9Dk8Zwp

I receive bitcoins in US$ in my account in cryptopay, many times in the past I received a lower amount, so please check a legitimate on line currency converter before you make the transfer.

mfad a feeling of pressure on the head (but not burning) its one of the common side effects that usually goes away after a few days. I do not know if this is what you experienced though...

Strangelove-

I sent you a private message yesterday - can you please provide a quote for 7g using bitcoin? Will pay immediately. Thank you. 

#5492 Hyperflux

• 61 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:52 AM

It took so long, that I started thinking that it might got lost or was stopped again from customs.

As I said before, anyone that might want to stock up will be a discount for 5grams/$80 paid with bitcoin in the address below. 

I receive bitcoins in US$ in my account in cryptopay, many times in the past I received a lower amount, so please check a legitimate on line currency converter before you make the transfer.

mfad a feeling of pressure on the head (but not burning) its one of the common side effects that usually goes away after a few days. I do not know if this is what you experienced though...

If I want to order 15g, do I send $240 USD worth of BTC at once or 3x$80 USD transactions? Do you want a blockchain receipt so you know who sent it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5493 Strangelove

• 706 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 04:46 PM

If I want to order 15g, do I send $240 USD worth of BTC at once or 3x$80 USD transactions? Do you want a blockchain receipt so you know who sent it?

Usually I prefer payments in batches and shipping smaller amounts, airmail from Europe is very safe but no reason to risk one large shipment.

Edited by Strangelove, 08 July 2017 - 04:48 PM.

#5494 outHere

• 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:18 AM

I am beginning a difficult school program in the fall and would like to give NSI a shot, but I'm worried that the only sources available are on eBay. Are any of them reputable?

#5495 Stinkorninjor

• 1,129 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:04 PM

I am beginning a difficult school program in the fall and would like to give NSI a shot, but I'm worried that the only sources available are on eBay. Are any of them reputable?

As far as I know, NONE of the eBay sources are reputable - not a SINGLE one of them!

So far, there's only two clear and reputable sources of NSI-189, and that's Strangelove and MrNootropic on this very forum. MrNootropic actually has a website he sells his stuff from, where he reveals both the manufacturer and the independent purity testing.

There's a thread about the site here:

http://www.longecity...-party-testing/

I've tried NSI sourced from both, and the effects and taste where both identical - slight differences in colour/texture such things, though.

I'm not sure at the moment, but last time I noted that Strangelove was somewhat cheaper than MrNootropic, so something to keep in mind - MrNootropic has some really neat transparency and testing though.

#5496 Puppalupacus

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:06 PM

You can also get it direct from China, which is where everyone else is getting it.  MrNootropic isn't shy about his source, even posting the CoA's.  My current batch is from Lyphar direct and is just fine.

#5497 Ark

• 1,710 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:11 PM

As far as I know, NONE of the eBay sources are reputable - not a SINGLE one of them!

So far, there's only two clear and reputable sources of NSI-189, and that's Strangelove and MrNootropic on this very forum. MrNootropic actually has a website he sells his stuff from, where he reveals both the manufacturer and the independent purity testing.

I've tried NSI sourced from both, and the effects and taste where both identical - slight differences in colour/texture such things, though.
I'm not sure at the moment, but last time I noted that Strangelove was somewhat cheaper than MrNootropic, so something to keep in mind - MrNootropic has some really neat transparency and testing though.

#5498 Stinkorninjor

• 1,129 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:49 PM

Err... are you one of the eBay -vendors whom sell NSI-189, Ark?

Do you do third-party testing to make sure of the purity? Have you used your own compound?

I think you're a good poster in general though, and obviously a long-time member here - so my apologies if I was overly harsh on the eBay-vendors - just being very, very cautious with where I source my NSI, and where I think others should source it.

#5499 CFABrain

• 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

Circling back to NSI189 itself - any guidance in terms of how long the off-cycle should be? All thoughts are appreciated. Thus far, I've completed a 28-day (on)cycle. 

#5500 Deaden

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted Yesterday, 10:21 PM

Anyone on Nardil + Tianeptine? Is it safe? Still not sure... I read a couple of reports of people using both and saying it works well for their anhedonia with no side effects but apparently wikipedia says it should be avoided.

#5501 greyfox

• 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:23 PM

Strangelove, could you please respond to my private message as soon as possible...? :-)

Thanks.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5502 Stinkorninjor

• 1,129 posts
  • NO

Posted Today, 06:08 AM

Circling back to NSI189 itself - any guidance in terms of how long the off-cycle should be? All thoughts are appreciated. Thus far, I've completed a 28-day (on)cycle. 

The clinical trials seem to note results after about a month on the drug, so 28 days sounds about right.

I'd try two weeks off, and then go for another month or so - add, rinse, repeat.

Small note though, I seem to be sensitive to the emotional and anxiogenic side-effects of NSI-189, I even have to use a lower dose than most, 20 mg and benefits seem to level out quicker for me, around 2-3 weeks on, and then two-three weeks off, is what I'm doing at the moment.

(this might btw be a clue regarding the metabolism of NSI-189 - I've got a mutation in my CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 -enzymes, and need lower dosages of some other medications as well - could be NSI-189 is metabolized by these enzymes?)

Edited by Stinkorninjor, Today, 06:41 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users