Smoked piracetam in a rolled cigarette

piracetam racetam nootropic nootropics smoke smoking tobacco cigarette

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#121 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:41 AM

I tried vaporizing piracetam at 180C today. WOW :-D

The effects were instant. All my senses started to heighten, color became intensely vivid, I felt extremely mentally clear and alert.

Edit: And piracetam's terrible taste is gone, the vapor is slightly sweet tasting and not terribly bitter like the powder.

Edited by 3AlarmLampscooter, 25 June 2013 - 03:42 AM.

#122 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:00 AM

Further update: tried vaping a full 5g of piracetam, and felt absolutely great. Very easy to inhale, doesn't induce cough/irritation at all. Started getting a bit of synesthesia finally and stopped.

I also tried vaping a few mg of oxiracetam, but I found it is rather harsh on the lungs, too bad.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

I tried too, but with some mg of sunifiram in a joint (lol), And very hopefully, I experience no irritation as well nor any taste anyway.

Same feeling with a very short synesthesia and profound feeling of peacefullness..

Edited by Babychris, 27 June 2013 - 10:18 AM.

#124 VultureCulture

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

Further update: tried vaping a full 5g of piracetam, and felt absolutely great. Very easy to inhale, doesn't induce cough/irritation at all. Started getting a bit of synesthesia finally and stopped.

How does the duration of its affect compare to oral ingestion?

#125 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

A lot shorter, perhaps one hour tops.

#126 BLimitless

• 218 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:34 PM

You vaped... 5 GRAMS of piracetam? O_o

Your neighbours must have been wondering why a grown man is playing with a toy steam train set all day long...

#127 jurassic

• 24 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

what about prami and aniracetam, how are experiences on vaping those?

#128 Sun

• 53 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

The effects were instant. All my senses started to heighten, color became intensely vivid, I felt extremely mentally clear and alert.

Edit: And piracetam's terrible taste is gone, the vapor is slightly sweet tasting and not terribly bitter like the powder.

The taste thing is what would prevent me from trying.
Maybe someone with more expertize on the chemicals field can reply and assure us but doesn't the (really big) change in taste means you're not getting the original substance anymore?

#129 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:09 PM

The taste thing is what would prevent me from trying.
Maybe someone with more expertize on the chemicals field can reply and assure us but doesn't the (really big) change in taste means you're not getting the original substance anymore?

The taste is definitely still there if you let the vapor condense in your mouth. The only reason it doesn't taste bad smoked is because such a comparatively small concentration gets onto your taste buds, and it is sweet in tiny amounts.

#130 Drymarro

• 27 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

How do you vape piracetam? i have no clue what vaping or vaporizing is.

#131 lammas2

• 137 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

I tried this... and felt nothing. Just like oral piracetam. Vaporized several grams.

There is a possibility, that some of the piracetam decomposed, as there was some brown residue.

Edited by lammas2, 30 July 2013 - 08:49 PM.

#132 kevinseven11

• 385 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:36 AM

Vaped phenlypiracetam.
Very good.

#133 kevinseven11

• 385 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:47 AM

Delete this double post please. :)

Edited by kevinseven11, 31 July 2013 - 04:47 AM.

#134 Sun

• 53 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

I tried this... and felt nothing. Just like oral piracetam. Vaporized several grams.

There is a possibility, that some of the piracetam decomposed, as there was some brown residue.

o.o how old was the poor guy?

o.o how old was the poor guy?

#135 YOLF

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hmmm... how about vaporizing a choline source? Is this possible as well? What temps are we looking at? I'm seeing 305C for just Choline, but that's never the form of our supps unless heating it would separate the choline.

#136 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:54 AM

I don't think that'll work. All forms of choline I've looked up decompose at melting.

#137 NZT-49

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

LOL @ this thread.
  • dislike x 3

#138 Sun

• 53 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

It's for science man. Well, maybe that's not the final scope, but I appreciate this people.

Edited by Sun, 04 November 2013 - 09:53 PM.

#139 YOLF

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

I don't think that'll work. All forms of choline I've looked up decompose at melting.

sigh... Based on your vaporizing experience and the amounts you used would you think that vaporized p-tam reaches the brain at higher concentrations? I wonder if a high temperature molecule is more or less absorbable/volatile?

#140 NZT-49

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:26 AM

Has anyone considered "up the ass" administration of Nootropics? How would you describe the effects?

#141 jahlover

• 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

SWIM is going to buy piracetam after seeing great reviews to bring the "magic" back and help neurotransmitters healing.

But he is wondering if he buy Piracetam Complex is would do same effects as Pure and only Piracetam when smoking/vaping it? Should SWIM try it or stuck with normal piracetam? Thanks.
  • dislike x 1

#142 TVO

• 161 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

Vaped phenlypiracetam, didn't give that much of an effect, but I didn't vape it for longer than 20 mins out of an ecig, the taste was like cardboard. Gonna try piracetam tomorrow...
  • like x 1

#143 brucebanner

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

Anyone tried smoking Noopept?

How on earth did an earlier poster smoke Sunifiram? I suspect someone is lying. Nicotine is an acetylcholine agonist and Sunifiram seems to potentiate ACh agonists. I searched for this after my own experience with trying to smoke a cigarette whilst I had just taken Sunifiram - not pleasant, so I would avoid it.

#144 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

Hahaha fucking great thread, piracetam joints.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#145 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:12 AM

How on earth did an earlier poster smoke Sunifiram? I suspect someone is lying. Nicotine is an acetylcholine agonist and Sunifiram seems to potentiate ACh agonists. I searched for this after my own experience with trying to smoke a cigarette whilst I had just taken Sunifiram - not pleasant, so I would avoid it.

It was me.. That's just so stupid to think that brain chemistry is so easy to understand/approach, in fact smoking cigs is not much pleasant under sunifiram effect, but try to put some sunifiram in your cigs, and much better put it in a pure weed joint.. Unfortunately the effects are not very consistent but you feel that it's much more clear than oral route.

Edited by Babychris, 17 July 2014 - 11:12 AM.

#146 brucebanner

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

It was me.. That's just so stupid to think that brain chemistry is so easy to understand/approach, in fact smoking cigs is not much pleasant under sunifiram effect, but try to put some sunifiram in your cigs, and much better put it in a pure weed joint.. Unfortunately the effects are not very consistent but you feel that it's much more clear than oral route.

That's what I thought. I would strongly advice anyone using Sunifiram not to smoke a ciggarette. It's truly horrible.

Have there been any animal studies done on smoking *racetams?

#147 static55

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

I was experimenting with vaporizing things in a test tube and came across this thread.

Smoking caffeine is great but only lasts a couple minutes.

I tried piracetam after reading the first page of the thread. No effect. But piracetam hasn't ever done anything noticeable for me.

Then I tried pramiracetam. Whoa. That worked. It reminded me a lot of the caffeine. But different somehow. I feel slightly detached from reality on the pramiracetam if that makes any sense. It's not as crisp and clear an effect as the caffeine. But I'm quite bug-eyed and alert on it.

It also seems to be lasting longer than the caffeine.

And, no, I haven't really taken much thought to the safety of what I'm doing.

#148 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:11 AM

SWIM is going to buy piracetam after seeing great reviews to bring the "magic" back and help neurotransmitters healing.

But he is wondering if he buy Piracetam Complex is would do same effects as Pure and only Piracetam when smoking/vaping it? Should SWIM try it or stuck with normal piracetam? Thanks.

For Gods sake, dont smoke Piracetam pills !

Smoking the sole piracetam powder is questionable enough, but somking the fillers ála titandioxide, talcum and so on.. well its above of having fun & making mischief.

Its no fun to get irreversible lung damage and e.g. beeing not able to work anymore.

Pulmonary talc granulomatosis mimicking malignant disease 30 years after last exposure: a case report

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC2491654/

Talcum can cause Silicosis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicosis

• Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#149 54Machiavellian

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

Good thread, this one.  Has anyone thought of/actually tried putting racetams into a nebulizer and inhaling? 

That might be safer than stuffing racetams into cigarettes or vaping them, dunno.  

I'm thinking something like 1-2g pira, 200mg caffeine powder, plus ~1g CDP choline (or is CDP choline better when ingested?)

Edited by 54Machiavellian, 20 March 2015 - 03:16 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 1thoughtMaze1

• 335 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:04 AM

Broo!

I smoked crack rolled in piracetam.

Smooooth, like Marlboro Red

Edited by 1thoughtMaze1, 21 March 2015 - 05:07 AM.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, racetam, nootropic, nootropics, smoke, smoking, tobacco, cigarette

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users