- - - - -

2-Fluoromethamphetamine

2fma amphetamine stimulant

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

So obviously this is a controversial one to some degree. It is an amphetamine, and a halogen substituted one at that. Not to mention the rather "scary" name, which contains the word methamphetamine.

Regardless, I figured I'd throw in my two cents.

I've had a chance to try some small quantities, and I can say it behaves the most like a nootropic out of any amphetamine I've tried. It is much less euphoric than regular dextro-amphetamine. Also seems to largely lack the "tweak" factor, aside from mild bruxism (at 30mg), and have fairly minimal effect on heart rate. It does on the other hand have "focus inducing" properties to a similar or greater degree than d-amp, and is very good at wakefulness promoting, especially synergisitically with Adrafinil and Caffeine in very low doses. The half life is also relatively long, I usually notice effects for a good 10 hours before they seriously decline.

The big question, and a reason I'm hesitant to use it too much, is how toxic is it?

I've been stacking with Aspirin, Vitamin C, CoQ10, Methylene Blue, Sodium Butyrate and PQQ to help combat possible neurotoxicity, and using only occasionally.

Any input?

Edit: Also worth pointing out that I think this would be a rather difficult chemical to prosecute under the federal analogs act, as I think it differs enough in effects to not be considered "substantially similar" to a Schedule II substance, think USA v. Damon S. Forbes et al.

Edited by 3AlarmLampscooter, 21 August 2013 - 12:09 PM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#2 dereknel

• 18 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

When in doubt don't try to risk it when dealing with schedule 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 alexburke

• 80 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Ive been really interested in this designer drug.
I love the designer drug market, Drugs delivered to the door. All legally.

Ive tried methiopropamine or otherwise known as mpa and like it for its procrastionation destroying effect.
Takes away that feeling of procrastionation as well as giving a clear mind.
After Im all out I usually have everything in order and have many projects done to show for it.
Its generally cheap if taken in small doses and pace yourself.

At first I was a little sketched out by the name methiopropamine *mpa* I put off buying it for a bit.
Eventually I gave in and I am glad I did.

#4 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

I'm currently dealing with some good effects from 2-FA I'm stacking it with the CILTEP STACK (with a very low dose of forksolin though), Some Magnesium Glycinate/Lthreonate, Taurine

I'm trying to not take that stuff everyday, and to cycle it with Piracetam + L-glutamate, Cordyceps (containing Gincko) and ALCAR.

Some days I take Sam-e

With my usual B complex and EPA.

#5 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Is this still on the market?! It certainly is great for studying!

I am not much a fun of amphtamines, but I had some small doses many years ago for exams and it beats Adderall (only had Adderall couple times during a visit in the U.S).

I am thinking to add some very small doses in CILTEP too, Babychris could you elaborate on your experience? I am interested on how synergestic 2-FA and CILTEP is?

I am not getting the full effects that others report with CILTEP, I am going to add ALCAR first and maybe check 2-FA also.

Edit, Oups what I have used in the past was 2-fluoroamphatamine, this is why I was somewhat surprised by the 10 hours effect described before... This is somewhat too much for me.

Edited by Strangelove, 05 September 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#6 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

Ive been really interested in this designer drug.
I love the designer drug market, Drugs delivered to the door. All legally.

Ive tried methiopropamine or otherwise known as mpa and like it for its procrastionation destroying effect.
Takes away that feeling of procrastionation as well as giving a clear mind.
After Im all out I usually have everything in order and have many projects done to show for it.
Its generally cheap if taken in small doses and pace yourself.

At first I was a little sketched out by the name methiopropamine *mpa* I put off buying it for a bit.
Eventually I gave in and I am glad I did.

Please elaborate on this, how methiopropamine destroys procrastination? Very curious about this... I checked and is a dissociative? Do you think it works by "psychological means"? Going through easier to emotional/thought blocks? What do you mean by a low dose? Any side effects? Could you just take it once to develop a momentum and not use it much again?

Many questions... Thanks!

#7 alexburke

• 80 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

http://www.erowid.or...ethiopropamine/

Theres more info there about MPA and the effects.
The increased energy/alrtness and euphoria combined made me and others productive.

I'm sure the 2-FA stuff is better but MPA is generally one of the cheaper designer drugs on the market today.

#8 d3C3pT0R

• 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

The feedback from the field is very promising.  Some people are very curious to try. Especially those with hard time to concentrate on a subject.

But what about the side effects?

Are all the CILTEP, alpha-lipoic acid, ALCAR stuff supposed to help? During or after the "administration" period of 2 F M A?

#9 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

I always got a terrible bout of depression 2 hours after taking a dosage which lasted until the end of the day, the first 2 hours were decent focus + motivation though, but the sides (depression mainly, actually) DEFINITELY outweighed the positives. Although the vasoconstriction and other amphetamine-like physical sides were non existent, so it wasn't so bad, just my biochemistry couldn't handle it.

#10 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

Yes it can trigger some depression, but to avoid this you have to take it for a very precise goal, like that as far as I remember you just enjoy your studying time. Taking some methylphenidate while you are coming down is a very very usefull tool. And don't tell me that I'm dangerous because I really a drug hater (It's much more complex but I vastly prefer to achieve something naturally) but this combo was awesome to achieve my Medical doctor exam.

#11 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:08 AM

All of the fluoroamphetamines have the potential to cause kidney toxicity. I am not sure if it's mostly because of impurities in the form of fluoride ions, or if the pure compounds themselves are toxic. Just know that a large number of users have reported kidney pain, difficulty urinating, and in some cases, complete inability to urinate for multiple days. These symptoms are consistent with fluoride toxicity. 2-FMA is also known to be cardiotoxic, and it's likely that the other FAs are cardiotoxic as well. A 2-FMA user on Bluelight had to have emergency surgery to repair his heart valves. This was after a year of 20-40 mg of 2-FMA a day, I believe. Cardiotoxicity is often an issue with serotonin releasing agents.

• like x 2

#12 d3C3pT0R

• 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:45 PM

All of the fluoroamphetamines have the potential to cause kidney toxicity. I am not sure if it's mostly because of impurities in the form of fluoride ions, or if the pure compounds themselves are toxic. Just know that a large number of users have reported kidney pain, difficulty urinating, and in some cases, complete inability to urinate for multiple days. These symptoms are consistent with fluoride toxicity. 2-FMA is also known to be cardiotoxic, and it's likely that the other FAs are cardiotoxic as well. A 2-FMA user on Bluelight had to have emergency surgery to repair his heart valves. This was after a year of 20-40 mg of 2-FMA a day, I believe. Cardiotoxicity is often an issue with serotonin releasing agents.

Can we back up those claims with some research? Especially the 5HT2b receptor affinity for cardiotoxicity is an interesting subject. Does this happens with 2-FMA, 2-FA or with 4-FA, 4-FMA?

About the kidney what can be done as an anti-measure?

What protective supplements are there for kidney protection?

The cardiological stuff: One user with valve failure is not a decent statistical proof.

Edited by d3C3pT0R, 28 November 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#13 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

Can we back up those claims with some research? Especially the 5HT2b receptor affinity for cardiotoxicity is an interesting subject. Does this happens with 2-FMA, 2-FA or with 4-FA, 4-FMA?

About the kidney what can be done as an anti-measure?

What protective supplements are there for kidney protection?

The cardiological stuff: One user with valve failure is not a decent statistical proof.

5-HT2B agonism can lead to cardiac fibrosis and valvulopathy. MDMA, MDA, 6-APB, and Cabergoline have been implicated. Fenfluramine was withdrawn from the market for causing valvular heart disease. Norflenfuramine is a substituted amphetamine resembling 2,3, or 4-FA. Research with the FAs themselves is pretty inadequate, and I wish we had better information to work with. I know that one user experience is not statistical proof, but given the severity of the problem, and given that one of the doctors involved said it was due to cardiotoxic metabolites of 2-FMA, I think this still warrants extreme caution.

As for kidney protection, I really have no idea. Baking soda might help to reduce the acidity of the blood, but I don't know if it'll genuinely help.

#14 d3C3pT0R

• 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

5-HT2B agonism can lead to cardiac fibrosis and valvulopathy. MDMA, MDA, 6-APB, and Cabergoline have been implicated. Fenfluramine was withdrawn from the market for causing valvular heart disease. Norflenfuramine is a substituted amphetamine resembling 2,3, or 4-FA. Research with the FAs themselves is pretty inadequate, and I wish we had better information to work with. I know that one user experience is not statistical proof, but given the severity of the problem, and given that one of the doctors involved said it was due to cardiotoxic metabolites of 2-FMA, I think this still warrants extreme caution.

As for kidney protection, I really have no idea. Baking soda might help to reduce the acidity of the blood, but I don't know if it'll genuinely help.

The facts about 5-HT2β receptor agonism are known.

2-FMA is not structurally related to fenfluramine, norfenfluramine.

In fenfluramine, benfluorex, norfenfluramine we have:

a trifluoromethyl group (-CF3) bound

-  at 3-position of phenyl-ring

320px-Fenfluramine2DACS.svg.png

In the case of 2-FMA, 2-FA we have:

- a  fluoride atom bound

- at 2-position of phenyl-ring

2-Fluoromethamphetamine.png

The molecules are different.

So the pharmacodynamical extrapolation is not valid, judging from the chemical structure.

In general many stimulants have potent CNS action and overload the heart function.

So people with predisposition for heart problems should be very cautious with that stuff.

From my point of view and in the case of experimenting with unknown designer stuff:

Don't do it, don't take a health risk or else consume plenty of minerals, anti-oxidants, lots of drinking water, lots of B-complex vitamins and exercise is something that would protect and save the cardiovascular system.

Edited by d3C3pT0R, 28 November 2014 - 08:43 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#15 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:20 PM

I can generally not recommend taking research chemicals.

Anyway… If you take a larger dosage of 2-FMA everyday in the morning you will probably feel sick after a week and dont get any positive effects anymore. So you will stop it.
Do the same with 2-DPMP and you will not realise that you are fucked until you stop it ( beeing awake for another 3 days) and probably end up in hospital or maybe just dancing naked on the streets. Forums are full of such trip reports and it is usually a strong dopaminergic drug with extreme duration.

Edited by jonnyD, 28 November 2014 - 10:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2fma, amphetamine, stimulant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users