• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#901 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

It would be helpful to know who all of the people were that sent him loot for the stuff, who has and who has not been issued their due.  Unfortunately, xks is the steward of this information.

• Agree x 1

#902 cATsE

• 56 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

I never got shit. Who else is missing their stuff.

I am.

• Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#903 tjcbs

• 155 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:20 PM

I never got shit. Who else is missing their stuff.

I am out 150 big boys. 

• Off-Topic x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#904 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:48 PM

I got my five grams. I listed my tracking number in an earlier post.
  • Needs references x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#905 pinemarten

• 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:42 PM

I haven't received anything.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#906 ADD-PI-Infection

• 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:56 PM

Paid $320 with shipping and waiting 2 grams

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#907 killahbeatz

• 28 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:39 PM

Is it even possible to start any legal action. Can we get his info from PayPal.

• Good Point x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

#908 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:58 PM

Why dont make a list with at least of those who havent recieved anything.

• Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#909 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:56 PM

Thanks for the fancy hat.

I allways had the feeling that I´m smart.

Now I know it lol

• WellResearched x 8
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

#910 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

I heard PayPal sometimes makes exceptions to its dispute time limit if you call them.  Otherwise, the police can probably get his actual information from PayPal or through his cell phone provider (Nyles said he has his number) by a police search warrant.  I hope this scammer ends up in jail.  Even if he actually mailed out all the orders today (highly unlikely), he still is required to fulfill his buying contract with nyles.

Edited by tritium, 23 December 2014 - 12:37 AM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#911 killahbeatz

• 28 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 12:48 AM

I just checked my email and got a tracking #

Edited by killahbeatz, 23 December 2014 - 12:59 AM.

• Needs references x 3

#912 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:31 AM

Jbac clearly you are a tool. I had multiple people change addresses (easily over 10 people). That's why I requested an updated address you idiot. And mindpatch did not receive 4 grams I can guarantee that because no 4 gram increments were ever measured. To the select few 4th graders here like jbac and tritum- making up BS for your circle jerk... I have all the PayPal records and I cross referenced people and amounts. Several of you have shown some interesting almost psychotic behavior here which I wouldn't be surprised if other future group buy leaders took note of. It's nothing but entertainmemt for me at this point because all US orders have been sent and the remaining overseas orders which are less than 10 are going out this week. So please find some other creative bullshit to make up about everything here because I'm bored of hearing the same old lies. If anyone of you wankers really want to come talk crap in person I'll happily give the opportunity to any Internet armchair warriors and we can settle it. I suppose you'd have to have moved out of your mothers basement to have the balls to do that though.

To the 98 percent of the group that has been supportive and patient thank you. Unfortunately as you can see above some people live for drama and clearly need dihexa more than others.

Edited by xks201, 23 December 2014 - 02:37 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 5
  • Unfriendly x 3
  • dislike x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Well Written x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#913 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:08 AM

- Post a list of buyer's handles.

- Post a list of orders satisfied

- Break down a list of those whose addresses need updating.

- Post a list of non-responding buyers to whom you have attempted contact.

It need not be so difficult, just simplify and organize.  The details will take care of themselves as you keep records of your transactions as if you were to be audited (in case there are actual ass-hats after you).  Staple the tracking receipts to a print of the purchase orders and emails for each individual.  Lock those items away in a master envelope and complete the mission.

Edited by sk_scientific, 23 December 2014 - 03:15 AM.

• Good Point x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#914 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:14 AM

Jbac clearly you are a tool. I had multiple people change addresses (easily over 10 people). That's why I requested an updated address you idiot. And mindpatch did not receive 4 grams I can guarantee that because no 4 gram increments were ever measured. To the select few 4th graders here like jbac and tritum- making up BS for your circle jerk... I have all the PayPal records and I cross referenced people and amounts. Several of you have shown some interesting almost psychotic behavior here which I wouldn't be surprised if other future group buy leaders took note of. It's nothing but entertainmemt for me at this point because all US orders have been sent and the remaining overseas orders which are less than 10 are going out this week. So please find some other creative bullshit to make up about everything here because I'm bored of hearing the same old lies. If anyone of you wankers really want to come talk crap in person I'll happily give the opportunity to any Internet armchair warriors and we can settle it. I suppose you'd have to have moved out of your mothers basement to have the balls to do that though.

To the 98 percent of the group that has been supportive and patient thank you. Unfortunately as you can see above some people live for drama and clearly need dihexa more than others.

Quit wasing our time and just send out our orders you idiot.  You clearly fucked up many orders, as many people have not recieved anything.  Send me your address and I'll easily kick your ass.

Edited by tritium, 23 December 2014 - 03:19 AM.

• like x 3
  • Cheerful x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 3
  • Well Written x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#915 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:20 AM

Quit wasing our time and just send out our orders you idiot.  Send me your address and I'll easily kick your ass.

Kid's got spunk!  I think this would be a perfect vetting apparatus for the dodge-ball game of life.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#916 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:20 AM

He claims that "I'll (xks) have all my orders fulfilled by Monday"

orders which are less than 10 are going out this week.

So finally he admits to one of his numerous lies...

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#917 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

Everyone, including jbac, realized my four gram comment was tongue-in-cheek.  I was jerking his chain.  That and the follow up comments got a few laughs, which is the best we can do at this point other than sitting on our thumbs.

You should spend less time addressing the side shows and more time clarifying the fundamental issues.  There are a lot of people who have pretty much resigned themselves to having lost $150, partly due to the most recent post by Nyles.  You might want to address that instead. 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#918 paul

• 81 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:45 AM

I live in the UK and xks has been in contact by email to clarify my address so hopefully this will end up being an honest group buy. I'm surprised commercial vendors aren't stocking it yet considering the amount of interest.
  • Needs references x 2

#919 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:32 AM

You should spend less time addressing the side shows and more time clarifying the fundamental issues.  There are a lot of people who have pretty much resigned themselves to having lost $150, partly due to the most recent post by Nyles.  You might want to address that instead.

Go back and reread the first 4 pages, paying particularly close attention to page 3. I'll wait.

Done?

Figured out how the trick (excuse me, illusion) plays out yet?

Original plan was for 2 g each. However, this was later modified to an unspecified amount between 1 - 2 g per person. When I bought in later, I was under the impression that the per person share would be 1.5 g, but I was told it was "always" 1 g per person. I was pretty sure that was not correct, but, as a gambler by nature and occasionally by necessity, that wasn't a big deal.

So here's what happened:
Synth costs ~ $7k for 100 g
Nyles to receive (for the sake of argument) $7000+$500 for his role as an intermediary, facilitator, and financier, which isn't much weighed against the risk involved
60 shares purchased for a total of $9k
$1500 to remain for misc expenses
Synth takes forever, everyone's memories start to get foggy
Nyles ultimately receives (60/100) x $7500 = $4500, sends first 60 g off
XKS (eventually) sends out 60 g, considers his obligation over, net funds remaining ~ $3k
Nyles is out $3k but at least he can resell the Dihexa and make up the difference, maybe net a bit (though probably for less reward and with a lot more hassle than in his usual endeavors)
I snort "Dihexa" and develop silicosis
Everybody's happy!

So what do I win?

Oh, also a careful rereading of the first few pages reveals that Jbac has been whining about this buy since day 1.

Edited by StevesPetRat, 23 December 2014 - 10:35 AM.

• WellResearched x 3
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Well Written x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#920 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 10:57 AM

On November 24 xks made a post requesting we all send him updated addresses. I happened to be online when he made the post so I probably was one of the first, if not the first, to respond.

Yesterday, a month later, I get a reply to that email saying "you should have received it (Dihexa)."

I had to laugh when I saw this. What was the point of sending an updated addrsss if it wasn't even looked at until 2 weeks after my Dihexa was shipped to me. What a clusterfuck of an operation.
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#921 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:14 PM

Go back and reread the first 4 pages, paying particularly close attention to page 3. I'll wait.

Done?

Original plan was for 2 g each. However, this was later modified to an unspecified amount between 1 - 2 g per person. When I bought in later, I was under the impression that the per person share would be 1.5 g, but I was told it was "always" 1 g per person. I was pretty sure that was not correct, but, as a gambler by nature and occasionally by necessity, that wasn't a big deal.

So here's what happened:
Nyles to receive (for the sake of argument) $7000+$500 for his role as an intermediary, facilitator, and financier, which isn't much weighed against the risk involved
XKS (eventually) sends out 60 g, considers his obligation over, net funds remaining ~ $3k
Nyles is out $3k but at least he can resell the Dihexa and make up the difference, maybe net a bit (though probably for less reward and with a lot more hassle than in his usual endeavors)
Everybody's happy!

So what do I win?

Oh, also a careful rereading of the first few pages reveals that Jbac has been whining about this buy since day 1.

Good god man, an academic with the exceedingly rare humor mutation! We should make a study of you!

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#922 aarfai

• 75 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

I also haven't received my 1 gram order

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#923 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:01 PM

I live in the UK and xks has been in contact by email to clarify my address so hopefully this will end up being an honest group buy. I'm surprised commercial vendors aren't stocking it yet considering the amount of interest.

It was a very difficult synth.

• Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#924 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:33 PM

You should spend less time addressing the side shows and more time clarifying the fundamental issues. There are a lot of people who have pretty much resigned themselves to having lost $150, partly due to the most recent post by Nyles. You might want to address that instead.

Done?

So here's what happened:
Everybody's happy!

So what do I win?

Illuuusionnn Michael.
  • unsure x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#925 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:45 AM

Illuuusionnn Michael.

Well, a trick is something a whore does for money (or cocaine).
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#926 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:57 AM

Pointless, time wasting.

Edited by sk_scientific, 24 December 2014 - 02:32 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Well Written x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#927 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:19 AM

Unsure.

Edited by sk_scientific, 24 December 2014 - 02:31 AM.

• unsure x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#928 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:52 AM

Update: xks has yet to send me his address for the cage match, so I guess he wussed out.

Regarding the amount per gram - either xks refunds us the 3k he has left over or he sends each of us an additional gram for every gram he already shipped.  There's no way he's getting away with stealing 3k from us.  Either he refunds us all or he gets a police report and his ass in jail.

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#929 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:54 AM

Is there going to be another group buy and can I get in?

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 5
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#930 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

Done?

So here's what happened:
Everybody's happy!

So what do I win?

The closest I could find to xks giving anything resembling financials is on page four.  He also used some for personal "testing" a couple of months ago.  Maybe that falls under the $350 for "error when dividing," but that's not really accounted for.  We also don't really know what the fee was for analysis testing.  I think the moderators here should establish rules for group buys.  I can see how Longecity would not want to be directly involved in something possibly risky from a liability perspective, but maybe organically we can come up with a system of rules that involves a spreadsheet of financials.  I'm wiling to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but the lack of transparency and communication...and organization...and maybe honesty, I'm not sure...created this problem.

"7k quote
200$ shipping behind labs
10% of compound for lab analysis (700$) (I am not sure how much they will need but it is better to be safe and sorry)
500$-$1k fee for proxy buyer (won't be paid until I receive the compound and have the analysis done)
Analysis fee ($500 to be safe)
Another 5% of the compound to account for error when dividing it up (to be safe) $350"

• Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users