NRX-1074 topic. (Future group buy)

future group buy glyx-13 bioavailable nmda agonist

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#181 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:42 PM

Intranasal or go home. I would be willing to trial some if a vendor would be willing to offer some as a gesture of good will. 

This is one of the last compounds I'm still interested in procuring given its nootropic potential as well as antidepressant effects. 

#182 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:02 AM

You think intranasal will beat taking it orally?  You think there will be more of an effect.  It is not how it is being administered in trials.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:42 AM

You think intranasal will beat taking it orally?  You think there will be more of an effect.  It is not how it is being administered in trials.

Yes, intranasal will be the ROA for me at least. 

#184 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:26 AM

idk if NRX-1074 would worsen psychosis

#185 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:42 AM

if anybody tries the stuff from TLR please post your experience.

#186 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 06:25 PM

Does ANYBODY have any contacts that could analyze the NRX-1074 from TLR??

PLEASE. I am very desperate for help.

#187 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:54 PM

If I dilute 25 mg into a nasal spray, how many milligrams of water should I dilute it with?  25 milliliters or just simply eyeball it?

#188 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

TLR said the 50mg in one vial can be diluted with 10ml injection water.

You dont know whats a safe dose nasally though.

And we dont know if TLR has the real deal.

I would prefer to try Glyx-13 honestly.

Is there a Glyx-13 Group buy?

Is it true that NRX-1074 lasts only for two days AD effect?

#189 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:56 PM

If I dilute 25 mg into a nasal spray, how many milligrams of water should I dilute it with?  25 milliliters or just simply eyeball it?

Well NRX-1074 is supposedly hundredfold more potent than GLYX-13. So take the doses used for GLYX-13, divide by 100, then multiply by... 2 (just to be sure), and that's your dose. It would last a looong time, probably longer than it's half life in aq. solution. Add some preservative and store in fridge and depression solved. Yes, really.

#190 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:14 PM

Have you taken it redan?

#191 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:24 PM

Have you taken it redan?

Not yet, unfortunately. But am really really adamant on trying it given the effectiveness and nootropic potential.  Fulltext here. It's a wonder-drug in my book and I'm jubilant that we have the chemical structure available. Only thing we need is some collective effort. 

I'm in talks (after futile requests sent to Ceretropic) with THT if they can help with the synthesis and if so at what cost. From there we can start a group buy, which I won't be handing, but will if absolutely necessary. 

Best regards.

#192 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

Let me put it this way,

You have a drug that treats depression, is as effective as D-Cycloserine at potentiating glycine receptor activity and enhances learning through NR1 receptor upregulation. I'd expect at least a 10 point increase in IQ scores if taken for prolonged periods of time (seriously). So, yeah, what's not to love about this compound? I'm surprised DARPA hasn't shown more interest in this baby already. Not to forget it's potential at treating cognitive decline in all sorts of (and I hate using this label) "disorders". It's only a disorder if you can do something about it but haven't...

Cheers.

EDIT: Link went down: Here is fulltext attached.

Attached Files

Edited by redan, 31 January 2016 - 06:47 PM.

• Agree x 1

#193 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 07:11 PM

Thanks redan.

If a group buy happens let me know.

I have ordered 100mg from teamtlr.

Having it tested by a company could be $$$.

We could all get it from tlr if it is the real deal.

#194 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:57 PM

So, 

I've been working like a mad dog and have some awesome news... 

3g of NRX-1074 can be made for $2400

Terms and conditions:

6 participants in total will participate in the group by (myself included, a-u-obviously, leaving 5 spots to be filled). A random, agreed upon, 3'rd party analysis lab will be required to satisfy anyconcerns of authenticity ofsaid product and the cost of analysis will be absorbed by each participant. Payments for the analysis will be required a priori by eachparticipant. Payment for 0.5g (0.5g is more than enough to last a long time assuming the hundredfold increase in potency over GLYX-13 claim made by Naurex istrue) of NRX-1074 will be made by each participant after 3'rd party analysis is conducted and upon confirmation by the agreed upon lab that the product isgenuine and real. Potential participants with depression will be given priority over competing participants. Participants who are members of Longecity and havehad an active presence on this god awesome forum will be given the highest priority. If you are out there ScienceGuy I can already designate a spot for you.Gwern and lostfalco, the same applies.

Addendum:

I am doing this given my passion for cognitive enhancement, enlightened self interest, and a sense of utilitarian good will for other members. I am doing this at NO

PROFIT. I want to emphasize that again. NO PROFIT FROM THIS VENTURE WILL BE MADE ON MY PART OR THE COMPANY SYNTHESIZING THE

PRODUCT'S PART

I hope my intentions of making this group buy happen are apparent, explicit, and clear given the purpose of this thread and my presence on here and other social

media forums pertaining anything nootropic or cognitive enhancing. 

Now then, who wants to trial NRX-1074?!

EDIT: The total cost was changed factoring in the cost of chemical intermediates required for this synthesis project. Sorry. Still worth the cost in my books.

Edited by redan, 02 February 2016 - 02:22 PM.

#195 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:59 PM

I am in 100%

The 3rd party needs to be legitimate 100% though.

Edited by Jul89, 02 February 2016 - 02:01 PM.

#196 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:43 PM

i'd like to try it too.

#197 Der Springende Punkt

• 63 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 02:53 PM

Would like to join, too.

#198 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:33 PM

Given the increased cost edited into my previous post and the amount of enthusiasm I don't see why I can't open up two more spots, making the total participant count including myself the awesome number 8. This still leaves each member with 375 mg [using intranasal dosing I estimate that such an amount using proper preservatives and proper storage (refrigerator) and the long half life of 7 days of the compound, the given amount for 8 participants would still be more than enough to last quite a while).

Please note,

The terms still apply. This makes the cost per participant to be 300 USD not including unforeseen costs potentially associated with the synthesis itself, shipping, and 3'rd party analysis. However, given a large pool to spread out the costs, I don't see why this would be an issue. 

Here are some papers pertaining the benefits of GLYX-13 for MDD, PTSD, and its nootropic potential (I highly recommend paper #4, 6, 7... and not to hype this, I've honestly never seen ANY compound thus-far that has such strong results regarding cognitive enhancement) :

1. Randomized proof of concept trial of GLYX-13, an N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor glycine site partial agonist, in major depressive disorder nonresponsive to a previous antidepressant agent.

2. GLYX-13, a NMDA receptor glycine-site functional partial agonist, induces antidepressant-like effects without ketamine-like side effects.

3. Rapastinel (GLYX-13) has therapeutic potential for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder: Characterization of a NMDA receptor-mediated metaplasticity process in the medial prefrontal cortex of rats.

4. GLYX-13, an NMDA receptor glycine site functional partial agonist enhances cognition and produces antidepressant effects without the psychotomimetic side effects of NMDA receptor antagonists.

5. The long-lasting antidepressant effects of rapastinel (GLYX-13) are associated with a metaplasticity process in the medial prefrontal cortex and hippocampus.

6. The N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor modulator GLYX-13 enhances learning and memory, in young adult and learning impaired aging rats.

7. GLYX-13: A monoclonal antibody-derived peptide that acts as an N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor modulator.

If interested in full-texts but pay-walled use LibGen via copying the DOI into the search bar. I will eventually compile all my research into NRX-1074 and its predecessor into a mega folder for all to read. 

Thanks and cheers.

Edited by redan, 02 February 2016 - 03:47 PM.

#199 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:25 PM

Add me in.

#200 cheezburger

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:04 PM

I'm in.

#201 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 08:07 PM

I am waiting until someone has taken it without harm. It sounds too risky to me.

I was planning to shoot it. Anyone else taking this route?

Because we have no idea IF intranasal works and how much NRX-1074 it takes.

Probably more than IV.

#202 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 12:33 AM

Ok, then. I'll be the first to trial it outside of clinical settings. Anyone who wants to join is welcome after my trial.

Yay. 

#203 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:53 AM

nose or vein?

#204 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:47 AM

nose or vein?

I'm too squeamish to do an IV. The farthest I've gone was Cerebrolysin injections. IV, no... Nasal is what I'll be trying mixed with the appropriate preservatives and chilled. 

#205 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 08:23 PM

be sure to let us know what happened.

I am wondering if i could have this sent to Germany. What will customs say?

Can you send it as a gift of low value or disguise it somehow?

#206 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:48 PM

be sure to let us know what happened.

I am wondering if i could have this sent to Germany. What will customs say?

Can you send it as a gift of low value or disguise it somehow?

You may want to ask these questions in a PM

#207 opusensemble

• 57 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 06:38 PM

Struggling with MDD/TRD and interested in being part of the group buy.

I have the same remark as Jul89 as Portuguese customs destroy anything suspicious, but I believe shipping it in a flimsy plastic baggie inside a plain white envelope that looks like having a greeting card or folded letter paper sheets inside, will do.

#208 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:37 PM

Any news people? I am still desperate for a change.

Very. My life just goes by and i am not living it to the extent that i should be.

• Agree x 1

#209 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 02:57 PM

I am not in the first group buy. I want to see how people respond.

I wonder if it is necessary to do IV. Its risky for sure especially the first one to do it, so...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#210 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 03:40 PM

We are still waiting for it to get shipped.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: future group buy, glyx-13, bioavailable, nmda agonist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users