• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Appetite absolutely obliterated. Caused by nootropic use?

appetite nootropics

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Axmann8

• 63 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:44 PM

For some reason, for the past 2 months or so, my appetite has literally been nothing.

I have quite a bit of extra weight. I'm 5'11" (180 cm) and weigh ~205 lbs (~93 kg). However, eating was always something that frankly I didn't mind doing.

But for some reason, my appetite now is just gone. I'm still eating and taking a multivitamin, but it seems I'm getting no pleasure from food anymore.

#2 jerrybusey

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

If you're overweight then you can take it as an opportunity to work on dietary habits. Getting into the mindset of eating to provide nutirition to your body rather than eating for fun, stress relief, or any other reason is crucial to maintaining a healthy body. You should ideally enjoy everything you eat, but you shouldn't be in a habit of eating for enjoyment. 

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

theres nothing wrong with eating for enjoyment if you control it. that is the whole reason so many foods and places to eat exist. besides that doesnt seem like the issue.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

There is nothing wrong with this. Just eat light and you'll be much healthier for it. I highly doubt nootropics would cause this though you never said what nootropics you take or what supplements you take or use to take. Might want to give a little more info to get more responses.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: appetite, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users