* * * * - 6 votes

Nilotinib Group Buy

nilotinib

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
691 replies to this topic

#301 LongLife

• 145 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:42 PM

Has dastanib been shown to cause autophagocytosis of beta amyloid ?  in vitro?  in vivo?

Even if it does, I don't think it will help most people in this thread. Clearing beta amyloid, except possibly at preclinical stages of dementia, is virtually useless. However, it seems quite clear at this point that nilotinib [sic] clears beta amyloid, phosphotau, and alpha synuclein inside of neurons (but not outside of them). It also kills senescent cells, which is why it makes an appealing chemotherapy drug. Bear in mind, this occurs over several weeks. Presumably, dasatinib does the same thing at different doses.

RESVERATROL-GUY: Interesting comments you have made of which I require assistance to comprehend, as it makes sense but beyond my scope:

1.- You mention killing the cancer cells but leaving more aggressive cells behind (untouched?, still viable? who knows, right?), "leaving their aggressive counterparts intact". 

Which specific type of cells are you referring to please?

2.- You say that N (nilotinib) clears beta-Amyloid from within but not without (outside of) the neurons; this is virtually useless. I am combining the first two sentences from your comments above; paraphrasing.

My understanding about the beta (physical) structure of the Amyloid protein is that it occupies space withing existing cellular structure, effectively filling voids and then expands as it aggregates with more of its' kind by attraction; beta. The end effect is rigid cell mass, thickening of the cell mas increasing the space allotted, causing a cascade of consequential collateral problems and eventual organ failure. Keeping in mind that N (nilotinib) is not selective and will work towards all beta-Amyloid removal/breakdown; all organs. The problem(s) with beta-Amyloid is that it will not breakdown, will not be removed, will not be recombined/recycled, continues to "grow" through fatal attraction, is not recyclable, and is very durable...to name a few quite negative qualities.

N apparently accomplishes all of these factors by breaking down, removing the beta-Amyloid via various mechanisms, which I believe are not fully understood yet. I have not read anywhere that the protein gets recycled. Maybe when stopping the use of N, the sub-parts still within the body start to restructure (doubt that) or the CAUSE is not fully quenched and production of the protein continues again...something like the aggressive cancer example. The beta-Amyloid is produced in the bone marrow and transported throughout the circulatory system and can and will end up in just about every organ...including the neurons of every organ or selective organs,naturally including the brain.

Notwithstanding the former, your comments of N being "virtually useless" is unclear to me and I request your assistance to comprehend your point of view please. Thank you.

OFF POINT-ON POINT: My two cents in this matter of beta-Amyloid concerns history. It was identified in @ 1840's, although misnamed as being something it is not; a starch. Prior to +-1600, table sugar did not exist. Even sugar cane extract did not exist. Sugar cane juice was used 1,000 years ago but isolated to India primarily for the next 500 years. Once it was found/noticed/observed to be sweet in the "Western World" (16th century), sugar cane was widely distributed, planted and exploited. It keeps for a long time. People of economic influence started to ingest quantities and as time worked its wonders and the cost of production dropped, more and more humans ingested sugar in increasing quantities just about everywhere on the planet. Genesis myriad of diseases from that era forward.

Sugar is fire to our cells. It increases the rate of metabolism and cellular function while bypassing the bio-clock. It literally burns cells out through increased exposure. Cells reproduce, their life cycle increases beyond their established bio-clock cycle and each generation degrades rapidly compared to "normal-presugar" era cell cycling (pre year 1600). In the last 120 years sugar has gradually been added to every food produced and we are now into the third generation super sugarization. The time bomb has ticked and the explosion is occurring now. The precipitation of genetic alterations via diet is well underway and is not reversible until sugar is removed from ones diet and even then the genetic mutations that have occurred are not going to reverse by them self over a short period of time. Just about any child with access to a computer can closely assume the genesis time frame of every degenerative disease we know of today. Like within 120 years? Hummm. Cause/effect.  Is beta=Amyloid one of the myriad? Uhh, yes, yaa, I think so. IMHO. What's a boy to do? Any observations about this matter?

Edited by LongLife, 12 May 2016 - 12:01 AM.

#302 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2016 - 11:47 PM

LOGIC:

IS IT OVER $700 or under? Let's see which amounts got held up between the two purchases. Then we will presume that PayPal threshold is xxx before they hold. Also you may need to open up accounts for mom and family so all these "friends and family" PayPal funding don't get you permanently frozen. I think there are two other alternatives which I will PM you about also for fund transfers. 

Eventually there will be Parkinson "re-users" and that can be handled off forum and the funds transfers can be handled differently too. Once we have that part handled then we don't need to discuss it anymore. I was very nervous the first round with so much at stake on my end. I imagine everyone is pretty much the same no matter what the amount at stake is, correct?

Your doing a great job LOGIC and a lot of people are getting help that would not be able to afford it any other way. Thank you.

Both amounts are well over $700, but I dont think its a big issue that requires multiple accounts etc.
From what I have read it seems that PayPal will 'Pend' some transactions at random to better earn interest on funds!..?
I have followed their recommended procedure to get the funds available sooner than 21 days, but, from some research, it would seem that doing so, or jumping up and down and shouting, achieves absolutely nothing and all one can do is wait for the 21 days to pass. 

Thx for the kind words LongLife.  It feels good to be able to help people that would otherwise have very few options with limited efficacy.  

Edited by Logic, 11 May 2016 - 11:48 PM.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#303 LongLife

• 145 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:06 AM

LOGIC:

Yes, PayPal is know to do this and they recently lost a class action suit over the matter AND their eBay/PayPal business practices. As you are aware since I sent you copy, and just to let everyone know, Calling their Customer Support numbers and writing to their Customer Support E-mail address accomplishes NOTHING. Zip. A continuem of waste. So keeping the amount sent below say $600 just might do it? Did mine get held again, even using a friends account? It was for $700. Thanks.

#304 bossmanglb

• 50 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:34 AM

The Dihexa "seemed" to have no effect on her CKD. As for a good treatment, I have a list of supplements that I need to investigate. But for now, I don't have the time. I'll get to that next month.

There are two things that I'm giving her right now which have stopped the progression of the disease and will keep her from having to get dialysis: a teaspoon of baking soda two or three times a week and activated charcoal capsules.

As for Nilotinib, yes I am curious to see how that affects her kidneys. I've already told her that they might get better with this treatment.

Interesting. Please keep me abreast of any improvement on the renal front. 

1) Have you been following LostFalco's LLLT investigations?

I recently came across this which might be of interest to you:  http://onlinelibrary.../php.12055/full

2) You may want to try Dihexa +dmso directly to the kidney region. I came across a patent that identified hepatic cell growth factor as a potent renal antifibrotic.

• Informative x 1

#305 knasse

• 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:28 PM

Hi!

First of all I would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put in to make this group buy real.

I am considering jumping on this group buy to self medicate my parkinsons, but I am still hesitating since I am "only" 41 and my life is reasonably good. Have you (or anyone else) heard of someone with early onset parkinsons using nilotinib? Any input on this would be highly appreciated!

In round 1 there were people from the EU and they did not have problems with the customs, right?

Thx!

Group buy round 2:

Closing date extended to Tuesday the 17th of May:

Two of the larger payments are 'Pending' in paypal.

I/we have and are doing we can to resolve this, but they are only likely to clear on next week Tuesday the 17th. 
That means that that there  is no point in closing this buy just yet, as long as any further payments don't end up 'Pending'.
Any further payments that do end up 'Pending' will either be refunded, or have to wait for round 3.

If anyone has any advice on dealing with PayPal's pending payments, plz let me know.  I have not found any worthwhile information on the internet yet.

The following people have committed to a 2nd group buy of Nilotinib and have paid:

NAME:                     AMOUNT (grams):

David Watford         300

centralFloridaMan   150

deetown                  20

prophets                  30

mlsirkis                    50

thedarkbobo            5

45rpm                      20

Longlife                    81

00evelyn                  10

Ark                           10

Park2011                  20    

Total                        696

#306 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:35 PM

LOGIC:
Yes, PayPal is know to do this and they recently lost a class action suit over the matter AND their eBay/PayPal business practices. As you are aware since I sent you copy, and just to let everyone know, Calling their Customer Support numbers and writing to their Customer Support E-mail address accomplishes NOTHING. Zip. A continuem of waste. So keeping the amount sent below say $600 just might do it? Did mine get held again, even using a friends account? It was for $700. Thanks.

Reading this got me thinking; 2 things seem to increase the probability of PayPal 'pending' a payment:

1. Large amounts sent as a personal payment. Amounts over $ 1000 is the best I can narrow it down to with my current evidence/experience.
  2. Any amount sent as as a payment for goods, with the chance of 'pending' seeming to increase with the amount. 

Possibly mentioning the expectation of goods in the comments section while transferring funds..?

Adding a tracking # etc for the transaction is said to get the money cleared 3 days after its arrival.  I have no experience with this.

Filling in the same form with:

• 'Order Status' as 'Shipped'
  • 'Tracking Number' as 'Not Applicable'
  • 'Shipping Company' as 'Other'
  • 'If other, please specify Shipping Company' as 'Sent Electronically, Email'

Does absolutely nothing, IMHO?

I thought there was a way for buyers to confirm receipt on orders filled in as above, but it would seem that the info is from PayPal's Ebay days and outdated and no such feature seems to currently exist...
The consensus on the web is that it's all about  paypal earning more interest when they know how much $$ they will have for a fixed period.  I am inclined to agree.

Your $ 700 went through without a hitch and is not 'pending'.

#307 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:04 PM

Hi!

First of all I would like to thank you for all the hard work you have put in to make this group buy real.

I am considering jumping on this group buy to self medicate my parkinsons, but I am still hesitating since I am "only" 41 and my life is reasonably good. Have you (or anyone else) heard of someone with early onset parkinsons using nilotinib? Any input on this would be highly appreciated!

In round 1 there were people from the EU and they did not have problems with the customs, right?

Thx!

Hi Knasse. Welcome to Longecity.

Thx.

I dont have any info on N with early onset parkinson's I'm afraid.  Anyone?

I can say that it makes sense to start early as N cannot resurrect dead brain cells, but on the other hand you have the vascular, etc side effects of N.

The fact is we need to look at this with the specific effects (epigenetic etc) of N in mind and come up with a N stack that consists of substances that ameliorate the negative effects of N, and preferably also have some therapeutic effect on PD.

While there is plenty of info here on ways of minimising and even reversing the vascular etc effects of aging; none of them look at the problem with N specifically in mind.

I have the gut feeling that Pterostilbene is a good idea with N, from doing a lot of research on this very interesting substance for a blog:

http://www.pterostilbene.com/

I did my homework on customs and no-one has had any customs issues. ;)

#308 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:24 PM

Because proper dose is literally a matter of life and death, I used a milligram scale to measure one level teaspoon of tightly packed nilotinib. It came out to 2788 mg. While I think this is accurate within 5%, no one should trust my numbers. I'm just posting it here for the record, in case someone gets something wildly different.

Edited by resveratrol_guy, 13 May 2016 - 09:28 PM.

• like x 1

#309 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:49 PM

Does that mean that a teaspoon full is the correct dose? It seems a lot. How often should it be taken?
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#310 centralFloridaMan

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:57 AM

You need to get a good scale that measures .001 grams for dosage amounts.  My understanding is the we should start at 150mg and give it at least 8 or 9 weeks before reassessing.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#311 Mian Ali Ismail

• 109 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

I have heard from a couple of patients that they have started seeing some improvements on other forums.Best of luck guys :)

Edited by Mian Ali Ismail, 14 May 2016 - 08:13 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#312 LongLife

• 145 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

Correct about the scale, this is something that has been overlooked as a suggestion for those who will be using N for their experimental testing, if one is not handy.  An electronic scale with a 0.001g accuracy is a very good idea along with some gloss coated paper to use over the scale plate so the N does not stick to the scale plate making it much easier to tare-out the paper, add the N and weigh it. In addition, a filler "kit" that comes with some capsules are available.  A small sized capsule such as "0" size will do fine for 150mg.

LOGIC suggest to use a "filler", such as Pterostilbene ( think pTeroPure®, see patent holder information @  https://chromadex.co...teropure.html).  A fill "kit" for "00" or even "000" capsules will be required for convenience sake. I agree totally with LOGIC concerning additional supplementation(s). I will elaborate a little on this for those who are interested:

Like Resveratrol, Pterostilbene is a potent antioxidant that is helpful for supporting healthy cellular function as well as cognition. See PubMed as well as http://www.pterostilbene.com/ for medical research references. Also: http://www.longecity...-pterostilbene/

A cocktail of Astaxanthin, Quercetin, PQQ, CoQ10, Idebenone, TRANS-Resveratrol and Pterostilbene [pTeroPure®], each in their water soluble form (see below) would apparently "do a body good".  These are all commercially available.  If you need help, PM me.

Important stuff (the cocktail) whether your not one currently has a form of dementia. The likelihood, or reality, is that most persons reading post already have started to develop dementia and/or suffer the consequences of dementia, to any degree :-( , not my opinion.  Government statistics show the following for Alzheimer's (does not consider any of the other ten forms of dementia):

YEAR                   ALZHEIMER'S RANK AS CAUSE OF DEATH IN THE USA

2006                                                                   #12

2012                                                                   # 6

2016                                                                   # 2

FYI; Heart disease is still the number one cause of death, cancer is now number three.  Lung caner is number one among cancer deaths.

Caveat (WARNING): These are potent, very potent, antioxidants. Insuming the minimum dosage is a wise, therefore more is not necessarily better; particularly to start out with.  All have been been found to increase cognition, brain function and an aid for dementia through various pathways, as well as a prophylactic for a healthy brain.  They also reduce Diabetes, Type 2 (as the body heals), therefore be careful to monitor blood sugar levels if you have Diabetes, Type 2. In reference to Alzheimer's, many researchers now refer to it as Diabetes, Type 3 (or DT3). The cocktail above reduces DT3 also.

The cocktail aids mitochondria in the production of ATP (cell energy); "Adenosine Tri Phosphate" is a nucleoside triphosphate used in cells as a co-enzyme often called the "molecular unit of currency" of intracellular energy transfer.  ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism.- Wikipedia.

Here are some references of the cocktail ingredients, happy reading, get healthy:

ASTAXANTHIN = derived from algae, is a keto-carotenoid. It belongs to a larger class of chemical compounds known as terpenes, which are built from five carbon precursors; isopentenyl diphosphate (or IPP) and dimethylallyl diphosphate (or DMAPP).- Wikipedia.

1. http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/19892350
  2. http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21964877
  3. http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21984399
  4. http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/14503852
  5. http://www.altmedrev...ns/16/4/355.pdf
  6. http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22428137
  7. https://examine.com/...ts/astaxanthin/
  8. https://en.wikipedia...iki/Astaxanthin

QUERCETIN =  is available in several forms including dihydrate, glycosides, aglycone, and rutinoside, with dihydrate providing the best bioavailability.  It is a naturally occurring polar auxin transport inhibitor.Wikipedia. 

Like many other bioflavonoids, Quercetin has anti-oxidant, anti-artherogenic, and anti-carcinogenic properties. Quercetin is also neuroactive, with some of the same abilities as Caffeine but less potent.  It is synergistic with other Bioflavonoids and increases absorption of Resveratrol .- Examine.com.

1. http://examine.com/s...ents/Quercetin/
  2. http://www.webmd.com...tname=quercetin
  3. http://www.scbt.com/...-dihydrate.html
  4. http://medcontent.me...65l7777427t557/
  5. http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3360794/
  6. http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/25666032
  7. https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Quercetin

PQQ, PYRROLOQUINOLINE QUINONE = a synthetic derivative of ubiquinone (reduced CoQ10).  A small quinone molecule which has the ability to be a REDOX agent, capable of reducing oxidants (an antioxidant effect) and then being recycled by glutathione back into an active form.  It appears to be quite stable as it can undergo several thousand cycles before being used up, and it is novel since it associates with protein structures inside the cell (some antioxidants, mostly notably carotenoids like β-carotene and Astaxanthin, are located at specific areas of a cell where they exert proportionally more antioxidant effects due to proximity; PQQ seems to do this near proteins like carotenoids do so at the cell membrane).- Examine.com

The third redox cofactor after nicotinamide and flavin in bacteria.Wikipedia.

1. https://examine.com/...noline-quinone/

2. https://en.wikipedia...inoline_quinone

3. http://www.longecity...q-vs-idebenone/

CO-ENZYME Q10 (CoQ10) = also known as ubiquinoneubidecarenonecoenzyme Q, and abbreviated at times to CoQ10.  It is a 1,4-benzoquinone, where Q refers to the quinone chemical group and 10 refers to the number of isoprenyl chemical subunits in its tail.Wikipedia.

A molecule produced in and aids mitochondria during energy production. It is similar to other Pseudovitamin

Pseudovitamin is a nonlegitimate term used to refer to any molecule that is not an essential vitamin or mineral yet is similarly vital in the body. Unlike the essential nutrients, deficiencies do not result in disease states. ]

compounds because it is vital for survival, but does not necessarily need to be supplemented.Examine.com

CoQ10 supplements can be either the oxidized form (ubiquinone) or reduced form (ubiquinol) as both forms seem pretty equally potent in increasing circulating levels of total CoQ10 in the body. 'Total CoQ10' refers to the sum of both forms, since CoQ10 can readily swap between forms as it acts in the body.- Examine.com

1. http://examine.com/s...ts/Coenzyme Q10
  2. http://www.webmd.com...-topic-overview
  3. http://umm.edu/healt...nt/coenzyme-q10
  4. https://en.wikipedia...ki/Coenzyme_Q10

IBEDENONE = is a drug (CV-2619) that was initially developed for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and other cognitive defects.  Chemically, Idebenone is an organic compound of the quinone family.  It is also promoted commercially as a synthetic analog of coenzyme Q10  (CoQ10). - Wikipedia.

The primary distinction between the two is in their chemical structure: COQ10 is a long chained compound while Idebenone is a short chained compound.  What this means is Idebenone has a much higher level of bioavailability than CoQ10.  Like its parent compound, it is a powerful antioxidant with additional nootropic benefits including improving memory, learning, and symptoms of age related memory loss. Idebenone is also able to increase adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production, which is your body's main energy source.

In vitro, Idebenone can reduce glutamate-induced toxicity in the range of 0.1-3µM secondary to its antioxidative properties, and at a potency exceeding Vitamin E (requiring 10-100µM) and Vinpocetine (10-100µM).  It also appears effective against excitotoxicity associated with ATP depletion (independent of NMDA receptors, but still from glutamate) secondary to its antioxidative effects.

Unlike many other compounds, Idebenone appears to be protective against excitotoxicity mediated via the AMPA and kainate receptors but not NMDA although some general neuroprotection from the antioxidative effects may persist on NMDA.  Ischemia (damaging via glutamate) appears to be protected against with Idebenone (100mg/kg intraperitoneal injections) and secondary to that a preservation of memory (losses seen with ischemic control).Examine.com
  1. http://www.webmd.com...tname=idebenone
  2. http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/9215809
  3. http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/7824194
  4. http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/2764639
  5. http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/1975279
  6. http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/3999479
  7. http://onlinelibrary...140333/abstract
  8. http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/9840428
  9. http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/12453671
  10. http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/1347497
  11. https://examine.com/...ments/Idebenone
  12. https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Idebenone
  13. http://www.longecity...q-vs-idebenone/

TRANS-RESVERATROL =  a stilbenoid, [similar to Pterostilbene] a type of natural phenol, and a phytoalexin produced naturally by several plants in response to injury or when the plant is under attack by pathogens such as bacteria or fungi.- Wikipedia.

A now famous Harvard study by Dr. David A. Sinclair showed that Resveratrol was able to stimulate the family of enzymes called sirtuins, which seem to reduce cell death by producing a protective effect upon reactive oxygen species and DNA damage.

Tends to be for cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, and longevity for somebody who is otherwise unhealthy AT LOW DOSE (5-10mg daily).  For persons who are otherwise healthy, dosages between the range of 150-445mg have been used (with no clear indication for what is the optimal dose).  Supplementing for cerebral blood flow requires a dose in the 250-500mg range whereas supplementation for aromatase inhibition requires 500mg as well. Supplementation of resveratrol refers to Trans-resveratrol exclusively. - Examine.com
  1. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12010007
  2. www.americanscientist.org
  3. Davis, W. Marvin. "Resveratrol (Red Wine Extract)." Consumer's Guide to Dietary Supplements and Alternative Medicines: Servings of Hope. New York: Pharmaceutical Products, 2006. 343-45. Available at www.books.google.com
  4. www.newscientist.com
  5. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu
  6. Process of obtainment of trans-resveratrol and/or emodin and nutraceutical compositions containing them
  7. www.lef.org
  8. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21342247
  9. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19260951
  10. https://examine.com/...ts/Resveratrol/
  11. https://en.wikipedia...iki/Resveratrol

PTEROSTILBENE = is a methylated stilbene molecule with structural similarity to Resveratrol, the only difference being two methoxy groups on the Pterostilbene molecule that replace hydroxy groups on the resveratrol molecule. While most of the actions of the two are comparable, Pterostilbene appears to be much more well absorbed following oral ingestion and may be a more potent antioxidant and anticancer molecule. -Examine.com

1. A Review of Pterostilbene Antioxidant Activity and Disease Modification. Denise McCormack 1 and David McFadden. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2013; 2013: 575482.

2. http://www.longecity...-pterostilbene/

3. https://examine.com/.../pterostilbene/

4. https://en.wikipedia...i/Pterostilbene

You will note that PQQ, CoQ10, Idebenone, are all of the Quinone family and that Trans-Resveratrol  and Pterostilbene [pTeroPure®] are of the Stilbenoid family. Induced Parkinson disease has been stopped /reversed using these substances In vitro and some In vivio case studies according to PubMed (many sites). IMHO, if I started to show signs of Parkinson, I would use these supplements because food sources are just too ineffective due to the tiny mount that occurs in foods. Of course the Idebenone is a synthetic derivative.

Dr. John Grey, PhD, known author of such self-help books such as Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, developed Parkinson disease a few back (2010). He treated himself at the first signs of the symptoms, fought it off and now selling nutritional products he believes caused his Parkinson disease symptoms to regress and apparently stop/reverse. He now has no symptoms. Diet is a primary/major factor...of course.

Here is one of many links found concerning Dr. Grey's journey through the learning curve of defeating Parkinson:

IMHO, I think that supplements (above) as well as Centrophenoxine, a/k/a/ Meclofenoxate, and other substances that remove (or ameliorates) Lipofuscin, in addition to substances that remove beta-Amyloid & Tau (like Nilotinib), and regulating/reversing Type2 Diabetes, are essential for defeating dementia (Parkinson/Alzheimer's/EOD, etc.). I do not believe that the BIG PHARMA is going to make it happen and if in the event they do, the cost will be prohibitive, as we all know by now.

So in conclusion, here are some items to use with your experiments of N:

1.  Electronic sub-gram scale.

2.  Gloss coated paper.

3.  Capsules and filler kit.

4.  Filler substances that accompany N.

Edited by LongLife, 14 May 2016 - 08:36 PM.

• Informative x 1

#313 LongLife

• 145 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:41 PM

I have heard from a couple of patients that they have started seeing some improvements on other forums.Best of luck guys :)

MIAN ALI ISMAIL: Can you share which forms you are referring to? Thanks.

#314 Mian Ali Ismail

• 109 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:58 AM

Reddit and facebook.Of these two have Parkinsonism and 1 has parkinsons disease

Edited by Mian Ali Ismail, 15 May 2016 - 05:58 AM.

#315 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:57 PM

My Nilotinib arrived yesterday. I think it has started giving me immediate results. Walking seemed easier and conversing. Memory still bad as is tinnitus but I was getting to a stage where walking was difficult. Yesterday I walked about 6 miles comfortably. It was like walking was normal again. Up till then I had been forcing it and having to concentrate.Placebo effect? Probably. I think it would take many weeks for the real effect to show.Memory and cognition are the most important things I have to improve.
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

#316 LongLife

• 145 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:17 AM

My Nilotinib arrived yesterday. I think it has started giving me immediate results. Walking seemed easier and conversing. Memory still bad as is tinnitus but I was getting to a stage where walking was difficult. Yesterday I walked about 6 miles comfortably. It was like walking was normal again. Up till then I had been forcing it and having to concentrate.Placebo effect? Probably. I think it would take many weeks for the real effect to show.Memory and cognition are the most important things I have to improve.

CERIDWEN: Greetings. Here is a formula that will help with Tinnitus, muscle aches, charlie horse, soar throat, lung infections, etc. 

Obtain, wash,finely cut up and place in a blender equal portions (cut up fine) of ginger, garlic, turmeric root  with a cup of apple cider vinegar (preferably vinegar with the Mother). Blend several minutes until finely divided. The portions are the size of the small finger of a man or pointing finger of a woman. Do Not Use The Mother, just the vinegar. 

Three minutes after sipping SLOWLY about 1/8 a cup you shall manifest a remarkable change. The eyes improve and the ear ringing subside or shall be reduced noticeably. Your walks will be improved too. Take daily with some food because it is strong. After finishing the cup (6-8 days) you may feel like a renewed person.

DIETARY ADAPTATIONS FOR HEARING, HEARING LOSS AND GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS:
Antioxidants, such as vitamin A and E,[small sweet potato eaten cold & Krill Oil/nuts/seeds] are some of the highly recommended food components that should be consumed for preserving and protecting hearing abilities. They are known to neutralize the oxygen value up to the normal limit that is required by your body. Similarly, it also helps to maintain oxygen levels in the ear for the maintenance of good hearing abilities.

Some popular antioxidant-enriched foods are leafy vegetables, lentils, dried beans and bananas, and the following:

1. The best herb available for prevention is Gingko Biloba, which is believed to prevent cochlear damage and associated disorders.

2. Vitamin C found in berries, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cantaloupes, cauliflowers, peppers (red, green and yellow), tomatoes, strawberries, sweet potatoes, papayas, snow peas, grapefruit, honey dew, kale, kiwis, mangoes, turnips, nectarines and peaches. Vitamin E found in Krill Oil supplements, sunflower seeds, spinach, pumpkins, red peppers, broccoli, carrots, chard, mustard, turnip greens, mangoes and nuts.

3. Vitamin B12, foundin meats,organs and fish, is very important for your nerves and associated cells. It has been observed that people who have low levels of vitamin B12 are more likely to develop hearing loss and other disorders as they age. In addition, food enriched with vitamin D3 can help in conserving your hearing ability and it is mostly found in food such as milk, salmon, tofu, eggs and salami. It helps in maintaining your bone density ratio, which can then shield you against the development of diseases like osteoporosis. Vitamin K2 is also important to have with vitamin D3.

4. It is also observed that people who consume a diet that is abundant in omega-3 fatty acids (there are eleven these, two very important: DHA/EPA)are more likely to successfully shield themselves from losing hearing sense. These fatty acids are found in cold-water fish and fish oil of high quality and in Flax seed.

5. Food containing generous amounts of magnesium plays a vital role in protecting your inner ear bones, especially if they are at risk of being damaged during loud sound exposures. Magnesium is found in bananas, artichokes, broccoli, soybeans and squash.

6. Zinc has the power of protecting your hearing ability from diseases like tinnitus, cochlear damage and other related syndromes. Zinc is found richly in foods such as red meat, poultry, beans, cooked oysters, seafood, whole grains, fortified cereal, dairy products, chocolate, mushrooms, spinach and cashews.

7. Selenium is abundantly found in fortified breads, tuna, Brazil nuts, beef, poultry products and grains.

8. Food rich in beta-carotene and other carotenoids are watermelons, tomatoes, tangerines, sweet potatoes, apricots, asparagus, beets, broccoli, cantaloupes, carrots, corn, spinach, squash, pumpkins, pink grapefruit, peaches, nectarines, kale, mangoes and green peppers.

9. Other foods rich in antioxidants are beans, eggplants, prunes, onions, alfalfa sprouts, red grapes, plums, raisins and apples.

Edited by LongLife, 16 May 2016 - 02:20 AM.

• Unfriendly x 1

#317 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:39 AM

Do hope it is real!!

Edited by stefan_001, 16 May 2016 - 04:40 AM.

#318 David Watford

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:28 AM

Recently the PD in this body has deteriorated a bit. I went to see a neurologist to see if he would prescribe Nilotinib for me. He consulted a colleague who has used N for leukaemia (who said that it is well tolerated) and he said (quite reasonably, I feel, from his training and position), that although he was sympathetic, he really couldn’t professionally put himself out on a limb. He also said ‘you seem to be “undertreated”’ . This was news to me, but I now find myself reluctantly on Madopar. As we all would expect, some  temporary benefit has occurred.

I have been taking an arurvedic compilation of powders and pills for the last 12 years from a practitioner in India and it has kept this body pretty stable all that time.

What I have been consuming amounts to I guess, is a “stack” in LongeCity terms.

So, what to do with this valuable stuff when it arrives?
Because the powders from India are impossible to get down in a drink (ugh!), my wife has for all these years, made it into capsules, 24 at a time, using the gear shown in this video.

https://www.youtube....h?v=xo92dGCt1Rc

I am making the assumption that accurate dosing is a must.

We need to devise (or be told about) a method for getting 150mg into each capsule (i.e 3.6 grams for 24 capsules. Another option would to put 75mg in each capsule, using a greater dilution and taking two capsules per dose (or 37.5mg X4)

So I’ve been musing about the following:

What accuracy of scales would be needed for this type of scenario?

What filler would be useful?

Could other substances from a stack be used as filler?

Does a greater dilution lead to more accurate dosing?

Any ideas would be most welcome.

David

Edited by David Watford, 16 May 2016 - 11:41 AM.

#319 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:53 PM

In the safety trial some participants received 150 mg, while others received 300 mg.
(There doesn't seem to be any information on how they decided on who got what dosage, but I assume the more severe cases got the higher dose?)

Due to this I think it's safe to assume that the dosage is not as critical as we have chosen to believe?

I feel that testing for heart arrhythmias and potassium and magnesium levels is far more critical.

That said; it makes sense to know the dosage you are taking so that you can accurately gauge and log your own personal response to different doses and dosing schedules.

We need to devise (or be told about) a method for getting 150mg into each capsule (i.e 3.6 grams for 24 capsules. Another option would to put 75mg in each capsule, using a greater dilution and taking two capsules per dose (or 37.5mg X4)
 David

I recommended the 'rice paper bomb method' to my friend, for her mom:

• Put a square of rice paper on the scale and 'tar' the scale.
  • Add the medicine, on top f the rice paper, until you get to 150mg. (scale accurate to within 10 mg)
  • Fold the corners of the rice paper up and twist them together around the med to form a little, droplet shaped, 'bomb'.
  • Tear off the excess paper in the tail
  • Take that like you would a capsule.

For filling capsules; this looks like a very nice online calculator and method:  http://www.xenexlabs...alibration.aspx

Capsule Sizing Information:

http://www.capsuleco...on.com/capsules

As for fillers; using something that is of some benefit to PD or health in general is a good idea:

Pterostilbene, potassium and magnesium are mentioned up thread.
Here is some other research that I found interesting:

There are some hints that increasing Glutathione levels reversed PD symptoms by 42%:
http://www.reversepa...cles.php?cat=57

The glutathione was administered intravenously which is a problem, but I remembered this thread where different glutathione boosters are discussed:
http://www.longecity...athione-by-300/
As you can see; there are some doubts that RiboCeine is any better than the other Glutathione boosters mentioned, for the price.

I also don't like the fact that Ribose is a powerful AGE (Advanced Glycation Endproducts) former.

There are some leads pointing to Green tea extract, olive oil (Oleocanthal? http://www.longecity...dpost&p=767670 ), and possibly curcumin slightly inhibiting c-Abl.

I also note that autophagy is upregulated during the fasted state at night/during sleep, so taking Nilotinib before bed makes sense, once any heart arrhythmia issues are ruled out.

http://www.longecity...crophagy/page-2

NB that inositol, as found in almost every multi vitamin, downregulates autophagy!

Edited by Logic, 16 May 2016 - 02:05 PM.

#320 LongLife

• 145 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

Recently the PD in this body has deteriorated a bit. I went to see a neurologist to see if he would prescribe Nilotinib for me. He consulted a colleague who has used N for leukaemia (who said that it is well tolerated) and he said (quite reasonably, I feel, from his training and position), that although he was sympathetic, he really couldn’t professionally put himself out on a limb. He also said ‘you seem to be “undertreated”’ . This was news to me, but I now find myself reluctantly on Madopar. As we all would expect, some  temporary benefit has occurred.

I have been taking an arurvedic compilation of powders and pills for the last 12 years from a practitioner in India and it has kept this body pretty stable all that time.

What I have been consuming amounts to I guess, is a “stack” in LongeCity terms.

So, what to do with this valuable stuff when it arrives?
Because the powders from India are impossible to get down in a drink (ugh!), my wife has for all these years, made it into capsules, 24 at a time, using the gear shown in this video.

https://www.youtube....h?v=xo92dGCt1Rc

David

DAVID WATFORD: Greeting. [seem to be “undertreated”], very nice. I am sure you were excited to hear that opinion after 12 years of maintaining status against Parkinson. You probably did not inform the neurologist of your self treatment or did you?

Personally, I am interested in your "stack" that you have been using, if you would share it or PM (Personal Message) me David. It would be very much appreciated. Obviously you have done your homework and put it into practice. You're here at the LongeCity forum and I think you will find further assistance in the quest for answers although some may be outside the Big Pharma scheme of things.

Your wife sounds like a hero for her work, I have included below some information that may be helpful:

Cap-M-Quik - 50 Capsule machine

100 and 400 Capsule machine

REGARDING how much material fits into different size capsules (I have NO affiliation, I am using their products):

""There are now seven sizes of capsule filler available from Empty Caps Company; size 4 which is the newest and smallest; followed by size 3, size 2, size 1, size 0, size 00 and size 000 which is the largest.""Cap-M-Quik Website: http://www.cap-m-quik.com/ (eventually takes you to the following website at emptycaps.com)

http://emptycaps.com/blog = Products & videos of interest from Empty Caps Company:

Empty Gelatin Capsules: How to Avoid Cancer-Causing Toxins - 90 Second Overview -

See more at: http://emptycaps.com...h.3KCxkrPk.dpuf

How Many Milligrams Can I Fit Into A Capsule?

150mg fits fine inside a "0" capsule, and with some added nutrients a "00" will be required and usually a gram+ requires a "000" capsule. Be aware that the Cap-M-Quik machines come in various sizes to accommodate the size of the capsule. In addition, some vendors sell the filler machine and the "tamper" separately due to some folks don't need/use the tamper and it is costly to manufacture (retail $10USD).

ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING:

Most any electronic jeweler scale with 0.01g accuracy. "Most any" because the standard is now a 0.001g accuracy which would be preferred. The difference between many scales is the weighing plate and the material it is made from. I would never place substances directly n the weighing plate though. Best is to use a gloss coated paper, cut it into small squares/rectangles and "tare" out the paper. I fold mine twice and open it up again, causing a cross sectioning of "+" in the paper. Press the TARE button when the paper is weighed and start adding the material onto the paper. Most materials will not stick to the gloss coating, a few might though due to electro-chemical polarity. Then try something else to use that will not cause your materials to stick ( a residue forming).

You might review post number 279 above for ideas of "fillers" that may go well for anyone, not only Parkinson, as a filler may be the ideal method of filling your capsules. Using a stainless flour sifter or fine screen colander is a must if mixing more than two items together. Be certain the mixing is done in an area free from air drafts. Also a slick surface area other than wood or material that is not super flat. This will assist in recovery of mistakes.

Yes, a greater dilution leads to more accurate dosing. It is a pain the first/second time.here is what I have found from experience. I compare the material I want to encapsule to material in my kitchen; flour, sugar substitute, etc. The I use those kitchen goodies as substitutes by doing a comparison weighing. Once the physical and weight characteristics are the same/very similar between my substitute and what I want to dose with, I proceed to make a batch of ten times (ten capsules worth) and I fill the ten capsules and OBSERVE the filling to see if it tops off or what is happening with the content. You will be surprised at the difference in weight between one capsule and another. Then just to make certain of my accuracy by observation, I proceed to empty, one by one, the encapsulated material onto the scale. Then I know the variance. In the case of 150mg substance, this is very accurate. It would be really difficult to be accurate with a 5mg dosing, correct?

There you have it, my humble opinions. i hope this information serves you well.

How Many Milligrams Can I Fit Into A Capsule?

• Informative x 1

#321 LongLife

• 145 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:43 PM

In the safety trial some participants received 150 mg, while others received 300 mg.
(There doesn't seem to be any information on how they decided on who got what dosage, but I assume the more severe cases got the higher dose?)

Due to this I think it's safe to assume that the dosage is not as critical as we have chosen to believe?

I feel that testing for heart arrhythmias and potassium and magnesium levels is far more critical.

That said; it makes sense to know the dosage you are taking so that you can accurately gauge and log your own personal response to different doses and dosing schedules.

David

I recommended the 'rice paper bomb method' to my friend, for her mom:

• Put a square of rice paper on the scale and 'tar' the scale.
  • Add the medicine, on top f the rice paper, until you get to 150mg. (scale accurate to within 10 mg)
  • Fold the corners of the rice paper up and twist them together around the med to form a little, droplet shaped, 'bomb'.
  • Tear off the excess paper in the tail
  • Take that like you would a capsule.

For filling capsules; this looks like a very nice online calculator and method:  http://www.xenexlabs...alibration.aspx

Capsule Sizing Information:

http://www.capsuleco...on.com/capsules

As for fillers; using something that is of some benefit to PD or health in general is a good idea:

Pterostilbene, potassium and magnesium are mentioned up thread.
Here is some other research that I found interesting:

There are some hints that increasing Glutathione levels reversed PD symptoms by 42%:
http://www.reversepa...cles.php?cat=57

The glutathione was administered intravenously which is a problem, but I remembered this thread where different glutathione boosters are discussed:
http://www.longecity...athione-by-300/
As you can see; there are some doubts that RiboCeine is any better than the other Glutathione boosters mentioned, for the price.

I also don't like the fact that Ribose is a powerful AGE (Advanced Glycation Endproducts) former.

There are some leads pointing to Green tea extract, olive oil (Oleocanthal? http://www.longecity...dpost&p=767670 ), and possibly curcumin slightly inhibiting c-Abl.

I also note that autophagy is upregulated during the fasted state at night/during sleep, so taking Nilotinib before bed makes sense, once any heart arrhythmia issues are ruled out.

http://www.longecity...crophagy/page-2

NB that inositol, as found in almost every multi vitamin, downregulates autophagy!

LOGIC and DAVID WATFORD:

I started to reply, as found above, and when I was almost finished the wife kept calling to come to breakfast. So we crossed ANSWERS for David and others. I would like to comment on LOGIC's post, to wit:

I am not aware IF Parkinson (hereafter PD) interferes with Glutathione formation in the cell. The lack of cellular Glutathione is found in every degenerative disease. The theory widely adopted and generally investigated first in any disease, is the availability of Glutathione in the cells. This complex/molecule is found in meats primarily but be aware that the molecule is too large to pass into the cell. The metabolic system breaks the molecules of Glutathione into their primary substrates. Glutathione is not an essential nutrient for humans, ONLY since it can be biosynthesized in the body from the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. These three amino acids are found in most all health food stores in the USA, so they may not be so handy elsewhere. As a side note, insuming 3 grams of Glycine before bedtime will help induce DEEP SLEEP. This is "vital" for any dementia sufferer. So the question arises, "Why is Glutathione depleted/lacking in disease sufferers?" I refer you to:

"Glutathione is an important antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free ..."- Wikipedia.

It appears that the demand for Glutathione increases with pre-disease. The diet does not contain sufficient quantity of Glutathione to meet the demand, nor the primary three amino acids in the required amounts to sythasize it. Everything goes downhill from there.

The addition of the three amaino acids discussed is the bio-available way to supplement Glutatione. This will reguire purchasing bulk and adding it to the diet, like an addition to a smoothie. Glycine is very sweet by-the-way. Melatonine is a very good idea to add to this in the diner hours.

Supplementing with "multi-vitamin" IMHO is not wise.Too many beieve a One-A-Day is gret but that is from old science. We all, most all, are deficient in many important minerals, worst if one suffers fromany disease. The cell receptors for magnesium are shared with calcium and Iron, maybe another also. Taking one pil or supplements once a day will fill the receptors in minutes and cause a traffic jam. The minerals are then transported unused to the kidney or left behind in the colon for elimination. Our metabolism requires nutrient input throughout the day, not once a day. Supplements are efficient when insumed with food (protein, fat, inevitable carbohydrate).

Like manufactured drugs, nutrients have a half life, they are used or eliminated as though a toxin. In the question of Inositol (vitamin B8 when I went to school with the dinasours) is best taken in the mornings. Why? because it isone of the three Vitamin B's that are FAT soluable. It has a longer half life and can actually accumulate, just as all fat soluble vitamins and most substances. One would have to insume a lot of Inosital (loads of lecithin) for it to accumulate though and effect autophagy OR be taken near bedtime. Since it helps to create cellular energy indirectly, one would find it difficult to sleep well.

AUTOPHAGY. We now know that some nice things are out there to induce autophagy and forego the hunger "pain". From what studies I have read, the only things that will extend life are:
regulare excercise,
autophagy,
c60oo.

Not even a vegan or vegetarian diet has any science to show life extension, all the mega studies on the subject show that most all of us die from the same causes, different effects, at the same ages of life,under similar circumstances. Although the better the diet the less likely the disease (ie., circumstances). There are, fortunately, a host of other things that assist to various degree to extend life. Aging and life extension are not the same thing but they do interplay, obviously.

"Autophagy (or autophagocytosis) (from the Greek auto-, "self" and phagein, "to eat"), is the natural, destructive mechanism that disassembles, through a regulated process, unnecessary or dysfunctional cellular components. Autophagy allows the orderly degradation and recycling of cellular components."

That ends my addition to LOGIC's post #282.

IN ADDITION, to resolving health issues:

I would emphasis on going to the source of the matter and get a DNA sequencing of the genome (maybe 23AndMe, Inc.) and get your blood type. With these data points, one will efficiently find "hidden" reasons for ones disease state.It takes a little research but the answers are definitely out there without too much pain and expense. Ignoring ones blood type and associated diet, as well as being ignorant of the SNP's one carries (twisted sisters / mutated genes) is not a wise thing. Under new USA law, by 2018 North American's will be required to have their DNA sequenced before a medical doctor gives a diagnosis. Epigenetics is here now. 

What are single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs)? 

Single nucleotide polymorphisms, frequently called SNPs (pronounced “snips”), are the most common type of genetic variation among people. Each SNP represents a difference in a single DNA building block, called a nucleotide.-  https://ghr.nlm.nih....micresearch/snp

Edited by LongLife, 16 May 2016 - 03:45 PM.

• Informative x 1

#322 knasse

• 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

Hi Knasse. Welcome to Longecity.

Thx.

I dont have any info on N with early onset parkinson's I'm afraid.  Anyone?

I can say that it makes sense to start early as N cannot resurrect dead brain cells, but on the other hand you have the vascular, etc side effects of N.

The fact is we need to look at this with the specific effects (epigenetic etc) of N in mind and come up with a N stack that consists of substances that ameliorate the negative effects of N, and preferably also have some therapeutic effect on PD.

While there is plenty of info here on ways of minimising and even reversing the vascular etc effects of aging; none of them look at the problem with N specifically in mind.

I have the gut feeling that Pterostilbene is a good idea with N, from doing a lot of research on this very interesting substance for a blog:

http://www.pterostilbene.com/

I did my homework on customs and no-one has had any customs issues. ;)

Thanks again. I have decided I want in on 25g (if it is not too late). I have sent you a PM with my address.

#323 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2016 - 09:22 PM

Group buy round 2:

The following people have committed to a 2nd group buy of Nilotinib and have paid:

David Watford         300
centralFloridaMan   150
deetown                  20
prophets                  50  (up by 20)
mlsirkis                    50
thedarkbobo            5
45rpm                      20
Longlife                    81
00evelyn                  10
Ark                           10
Park2011                 20   

forensicyo                30

Total                        746

knasse  has committed to 25 grams.

The pending funds should free up tomorrow sometime and I will pay the supplier on Wednesday, so anyone else interested has a day to join this round of he buy.

#324 David Watford

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:17 AM

Thanks for all the helpful information Longlife and Logic.

Firstly, I was remiss (and thought about it during the night) in not giving my wife the acknowledgement that befits her. She is just wonderful.

I'll get around to replying more voluminously later. I'm going to be away from internet access from 20th to 30th, so my more fulsome reply may have to wait until then.

David

• like x 1

#325 Mian Ali Ismail

• 109 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:15 AM

Logic could you send me that brain atrophy drugs which might help,Thnks

#326 Mian Ali Ismail

• 109 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:28 AM

Has anyone tried Rapamycin for neurodegenerative disease ?

#327 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:33 PM

Logic could you send me that brain atrophy drugs which might help,Thnks

Quick answer:

Use GoogleSiteSearch in the Search dropdown menu to look up:

NSI-189

9-ME-BC (I hope I have the -s in the right places?)

gut cognition

I will answer in more detail via PM when I have a moment  Ali;  things are pretty crazy atm and 'brain atrophy' is a pretty broad description.  Can you be more specific?

• Good Point x 1

#328 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

Group buy round 2:

David Watford         300
centralFloridaMan   150
deetown                  20
prophets                  50
mlsirkis                    50
thedarkbobo            5
45rpm                      20
Longlife                    81
00evelyn                  10
Ark                           10
Park2011                 20  
forensicyo                30

knasse                     25

[Anonomous]           20  

Total                       791

All funds are available, so I will be paying the supplier tomorrow. (11.26 pm here)

The parcel should be tested and ready for final posting early in June.

#329 resveratrol_guy

• 1,315 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:46 PM

You don't want to do that. No time to explain, but if you want to go the mTOR route, check out rapamycin analogs such as Everolimus.

Personally I prefer intranasal betaNGF.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#330 LongLife

• 145 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:35 AM

You don't want to do that. No time to explain, but if you want to go the mTOR route, check out rapamycin analogs such as Everolimus.

Personally I prefer intranasal betaNGF.

RESVERATROL_GUY:

Where have you found beta-NGF available? Thanking you in advance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nilotinib

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users