FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide group buy

foxo4

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

#61 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:52 PM

Im getting a new quote from genescript for a little larger amount since someone wants 500mg now. 

#62 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:31 PM

meatsauce: you may have already, but make sure you use the correct spec for their system, which they said was:

{d-Leu}{d-Thr}{d-Leu}{d-Arg}{

d-Lys}{d-Glu}{d-Pro}{d-Ala}{d-Ser}{d-Glu}{d-Ile}{d-Ala}{d-Gln}{d-Ser}{d-Ile}{d-Leu}{d-Glu}{d-Ala}{d-Tyr}{d-Ser}{d-Gln}{d-Asn}{d-Gly}{d-Trp}{d-Ala}{d-Asn}{d-Arg}{d-Arg}{d-Ser}{d-Gly}{d-Gly}{d-Lys}{d-Arg}{d-Pro}{d-Pro}{d-Pro}{d-Arg}{d-Arg}{d-Arg}{d-Gln}{d-Arg}{d-Arg}{d-Lys}{d-Lys}{d-Arg}{d-Gly}

I'd still be more confident with Pepscan, since they made the one used in the study.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:33 AM

meatsauce: you may have already, but make sure you use the correct spec for their system, which they said was:

{d-Leu}{d-Thr}{d-Leu}{d-Arg}{

d-Lys}{d-Glu}{d-Pro}{d-Ala}{d-Ser}{d-Glu}{d-Ile}{d-Ala}{d-Gln}{d-Ser}{d-Ile}{d-Leu}{d-Glu}{d-Ala}{d-Tyr}{d-Ser}{d-Gln}{d-Asn}{d-Gly}{d-Trp}{d-Ala}{d-Asn}{d-Arg}{d-Arg}{d-Ser}{d-Gly}{d-Gly}{d-Lys}{d-Arg}{d-Pro}{d-Pro}{d-Pro}{d-Arg}{d-Arg}{d-Arg}{d-Gln}{d-Arg}{d-Arg}{d-Lys}{d-Lys}{d-Arg}{d-Gly}

I'd still be more confident with Pepscan, since they made the one used in the study.

Yea there is a botton to press that makes all amino acids D form. 

#64 Eulália Simões Pereira

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:48 PM

Hi, I would be also interested. How many people do you still need and how much for which quantities have you decided then, it is not clear for me. I may have some more friends interested.

#65 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:38 AM

Hi, I would be also interested. How many people do you still need and how much for which quantities have you decided then, it is not clear for me. I may have some more friends interested.

How much would you and your friends want? I can Increase the order size but Ill need the money up front. It going to be about 800 for 100mg and a little more per mg for smaller amounts.

#66 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:42 AM

Im requesting a small sample from the supplier to run a third party test before hand before placing a larger order. 

#67 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

Its too expensive to buy a smaller amount to test. The company assured me that they have strict quality control and that they do mass spectrometry and HPLC testing to verify that they have the correct peptide sequence. We can test it again after we receive it as well. 

I am now collecting payments.

I am in the US so for those in the US I can take a quick pay back transfer to my chase account or google pay.

For people outside the US I think payoneer will work.

So far the prices are as follows to reach the purchase point:

100mg 825 usd

50mg  475 usd

Pm me for the details

Let's get this show started!

Edited by meatsauce, 21 July 2017 - 07:29 PM.

#68 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:54 AM

Are you doing 25mg?
  • like x 2

#69 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:52 AM

Duplicate

Edited by PWAIN, 22 July 2017 - 06:56 AM.

#70 Alpharius

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:09 AM

@meatsauce

Does the peptide you buy, contain the HIV-TAT sequence or not?

#71 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:48 PM

@meatsauce

Does the peptide you buy, contain the HIV-TAT sequence or not?

YES!

This is from the tat hiv wikipedia page

"Tat contains a protein transduction domain, and is therefore known as a cell-penetrating peptide.[14] Originally[15] characterised by Frankel and Pabo (1988)[16] and Green and Loewenstein (1988),[17] this domain allows Tat to enter cells by crossing the cell membrane. The amino acid sequence of the protein transduction domain is YGRKKRRQRRR.[14] The nuclear localisation signal found within the domain, GRKKR, mediates further translocation of Tat into the cell nucleus.[18][19] As of 2000 The biological role of this domain and exact mechanism of transfer is unknown.[14]

The FOXO4 DRI sequence is: ltlrkepaseiaqsileaysqngwanrrsggkrppprrrqrrkkrg. The purple sequences matching up are going to be in reverse order.  This is a retro-inverso peptide so that means the sequence is reversed and the l amino acids are substituted with D amino acids. 

"Retro-inverso peptides are linear peptides whose amino acid sequence is reversed and the α-center chirality of the amino acid subunits is inverted as well. Usually, these types of peptides are designed by including D-amino acids in the reverse sequence to help maintain side chain topology similar to that of the original L-amino acid peptide and make them more resistant to proteolytic degradation." - biosyn.com

• like x 1

#72 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

Are you doing 25mg?

Yes I can do that PM me.  To all the participants if you can get more please do because there are not that many people interested so far so If we don't gather enough money we wont be able to get the 1000mg min target I want to reach and it's going to become even more expensive per mg. 

#73 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:17 PM

100mg would be enough and a full treatment the researcher said in a recent (dutch) article.

Actually 90mg (3 x 30mg)

https://nl.linkedin....et-werkt-albert

"Voor duizend euro kun je tien milligram kopen en dat is genoeg voor een derde van één behandeling. Bij muizen doen we drie behandelingen, dus eigenlijk heb je negentig milligram nodig.”

Translation:

"For a thousand euros you can buy ten milligrams and that's enough for one third of one treatment. In mice we do three treatments, so you actually need ninety milligrams."

Edited by Chroma, 26 July 2017 - 07:18 PM.

#74 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:43 PM

I would use 30mg (or 1/3 of 100mg) per month, you can do this over 3 times a week or every day.

So every day would be 1mg a day or 3 times a week would be around 2.5mg a time. You can spread this over a year or just do 3 months at once.

Don't forget a to large doses could damage healthy cells, and the guy on foxo4dri.com used way to much.

Edited by Chroma, 27 July 2017 - 01:46 PM.

#75 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

In the study the mice got 5mg/Kg every other day for three days, and began showing visible signs of improvement within 24-36 hours.  The material remains detectable in the bloodstream up to 72 hours.  The dose chosen was very low, as they were studying safety, not effectiveness.  The experimenters chose it so low that damage to healthy cells in living mice would be negligible, based on their cell culture studies.  After a single week-long treatment (injecting 5mg/Kg on day 1, 3, and 5), they waited, measuring improving kidney and liver function, then sacrificed the mice on day 48 to look for tissue damage, finding only benefits.  This was not a longevity study.

The study's lead experimenter in the interview reported above gives the human equivalent dosage: 5mg/Kg for a 60Kg person would be 30mg per injection, or 90mg total.

Sixty kilograms is 132 pounds.  The fellow at Foxo4DRI.com is about 200 pounds, so at 5mg/Kg the human equivalent dose would be about 45mg per injection.  He initially used a rat conversion factor (6) instead of mouse (12), and still used less than 70mg per injection with no problems.

I don't understand this recommendation of one tenth to one twentieth of the dose reported in the safety study, a dose confirmed safe in the first human experiment.  FOXO4 is important; I also don't understand this recommendation to block it by injecting every day for three months.  Can you share your reasoning and additional references?

#76 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

-

Am I right that human metabolism is slower than mice and every other day could be translated as once per 3 days?

Any info on half life?

If understand it correctly safety studies usually use huge doses basically to remove the concern of toxicity for the following research. This study design doesn't look like that.

Edited by Andey, 27 July 2017 - 04:08 PM.

#77 El_T

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

Hi,

Total newbie at this so very basic questions, I'm afraid! :) How do peptide solutions such as we're discussing here need to be stored / transported? Do they have to be refrigerated? Are their lifespans measured in weeks, months or years?

I'm potentially interested in a group buy if costs are low enough. I'm in the UK, however. I'd only want to order from the USA if I were pretty confident it would make its way to me in good order. A UK or European group buy would be much more interesting to me.

LT.

#78 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

Good question. I'm not sure how stable this peptide is, or how we would actually figure out how stable it would be.

It would be best to keep it in the freezer in anhydrous form, I imagine. Does anyone else have information on how to figure the stability?

Hi,

Total newbie at this so very basic questions, I'm afraid! :) How do peptide solutions such as we're discussing here need to be stored / transported? Do they have to be refrigerated? Are their lifespans measured in weeks, months or years?

I'm potentially interested in a group buy if costs are low enough. I'm in the UK, however. I'd only want to order from the USA if I were pretty confident it would make its way to me in good order. A UK or European group buy would be much more interesting to me.

LT.

#79 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:25 PM

Good question. I'm not sure how stable this peptide is, or how we would actually figure out how stable it would be.

It would be best to keep it in the freezer in anhydrous form, I imagine. Does anyone else have information on how to figure the stability?

Hi,

LT.

I just asked about this ill have an answer soon. 

#80 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:29 PM

Alright everyone I am going to wrap this up soon and pay for the order so if you want to try this exciting peptide please pay ASAP. 

#81 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:40 PM

Wait up I'm just now seeing this what's the dosage and price? I'll scroll through the thread to see if I can find it.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#82 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

See my post #75 above in this thread (and previous) for dosage discussion from interview with lead experimenter on published study.

Price is $825 USD per 100mg, unless MeatSauce corrects me on that.

#83 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

Wow I take that back, I don't have $825 right now but if we can do this again soon after people report back positive results I'm in. That's $875 to do 3 doses at 33mg for me pretty much.  I shall wait, hopefully not long and hopefully people have great results.

Edited by Nate-2004, 01 August 2017 - 11:05 PM.

#84 Cerebroo

• 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:32 AM

I am in for 25mg. 

meatsauce 

Stated its 275 dollar. 

However i am in spain and i wonder about the stability of this peptide.

#85 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:20 PM

I agree, I had no idea peptides required such specific storage requirements nor did I know they became far more unstable in water. I'm wondering what this says about matrixyl 3000 and other peptides. 

#86 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:14 PM

Peptides in their freeze dried form are pretty stable. It's when they are reconstituted the clock starts ticking. 

Peptides in their freeze dried form are pretty stable. It's when they are reconstituted the clock starts ticking. 

• unsure x 1
  • Agree x 1

#87 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:22 AM

Another interview with Dr. de Keizer:

https://www.eurekale...p-pts031617.php

"We treated mice for over 10 months, giving them infusions of the peptide three times a week, and we didn't see any obvious side effects. FOXO4 is barely expressed in non-senescent cells, so that makes the peptide interesting as the FOXO4-p53 interaction is especially relevant to senescent cells, but not normal cells."

Seems to me de Keizer is not being irresponsible to speculate about one three-dose week totaling 90mg for a human every few years, in the previous interview shared with us, above, by Chroma.

• Informative x 1

#88 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:33 PM

This is correct, they can be out the refrigerator for some time and is safe to transport. I would not put it in the freezer, just between 2-8 degrees celcius.

#89 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:42 PM

In the study the mice got 5mg/Kg every other day for three days, and began showing visible signs of improvement within 24-36 hours.  The material remains detectable in the bloodstream up to 72 hours.  The dose chosen was very low, as they were studying safety, not effectiveness.  The experimenters chose it so low that damage to healthy cells in living mice would be negligible, based on their cell culture studies.  After a single week-long treatment (injecting 5mg/Kg on day 1, 3, and 5), they waited, measuring improving kidney and liver function, then sacrificed the mice on day 48 to look for tissue damage, finding only benefits.  This was not a longevity study.

The study's lead experimenter in the interview reported above gives the human equivalent dosage: 5mg/Kg for a 60Kg person would be 30mg per injection, or 90mg total.

Sixty kilograms is 132 pounds.  The fellow at Foxo4DRI.com is about 200 pounds, so at 5mg/Kg the human equivalent dose would be about 45mg per injection.  He initially used a rat conversion factor (6) instead of mouse (12), and still used less than 70mg per injection with no problems.

I don't understand this recommendation of one tenth to one twentieth of the dose reported in the safety study, a dose confirmed safe in the first human experiment.  FOXO4 is important; I also don't understand this recommendation to block it by injecting every day for three months.  Can you share your reasoning and additional references?

We don't know for sure how this translates to humans with this kind of peptide. And a to high of a dose could damage healthy cells..

What you are quoting is also a single week test to check for possible damage by the peptide and positive effects.

The researcher gives the dose per treatment (30mg) for a human and says he did 3 of these treatments. 

I find the results on foxo4dri.com not very good and i think this could be because he used a to high dose what could damage healthy cells also. This means a lower dose would have more effect.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

I agree that it's best to be cautious, which is why I was suggesting 10mg aliquots at the most. If people want to do a higher dose, they can use more than one at a time.

We don't know for sure how this translates to humans with this kind of peptide. And a to high of a dose could damage healthy cells..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foxo4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users