FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide group buy

foxo4

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

#121 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:44 AM

I think before and after pictures (again exact same scene/lighting) of scalps are good. The leading theory on the cause of hair loss is that the cells of the dermal papilla are more likely to be senescent in people with male pattern baldness. So the theory goes that if these are cleared, it could restart hair growth. However, if not, this may only be part of the equation. Stem cells may be in order. It would likely take a month at least though since it takes that long for hair to grow just a quarter inc

Ohh thats cool. I would love to get some regrowth. 

#122 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:21 AM

"The leading theory on the cause of hair loss"

Not much to go on (given how such theories go), but I hope it works out for you.

If not and you're open to other theories on hairloss (that can be tested and remedied fairly inexpensively) drop me a note.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 roscotx

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:49 AM

How do I get in on the 100 mg purchase ?

#124 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:47 PM

How do I get in on the 100 mg purchase ?

Try PMing meatsauce, I think he ordered a bit extra so you may still be able to get in on this.

#125 roscotx

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

Thanks !

#126 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:03 AM

As much as something like this might be tempting... I aspire to be a rational Immortalist so there's no way I can tolerate this level of risk. I'm 38 years old. If I was 60+ my calculations might work out differently.

Edited by DJS, 22 August 2017 - 12:04 AM.

• Agree x 2

#127 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:04 AM

Argh. Trying to get into group buy without success.

#128 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 04:15 AM

Argh. Trying to get into group buy without success.

Rocket, try DM-ing MeatSauce in the morning (8/22) if 100mg is enough for you.  Tell him I sent you ;-)

#129 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:26 AM

Sorry for taking a while to reply I was flying around for a few days didnt check in here.

#130 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:24 AM

As much as something like this might be tempting... I aspire to be a rational Immortalist so there's no way I can tolerate this level of risk. I'm 38 years old. If I was 60+ my calculations might work out differently.

Come on man all the cool people are doing it. The rats they tried it on didn't complain about anything.
  • Cheerful x 2

#131 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:06 PM

I aspire to be a living immortalist.  The highest level of risk is doing nothing.

Edited by NotHenghisHapthorn, 23 August 2017 - 03:07 PM.

#132 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:21 PM

I couldn't disagree more. Again, it depends how old you are and your general level of health. If you were in my position, at 38 with no major health issues, what possible reason would you have for injecting this experimental sh** into your body? Why not first let the big boys over at Oisin, Unity and other senolytic start ups work their magic for the next few years?

Now if you're a declared altruist and your morality compels you to use yourself as a human guinea pig for the sake of humanity then, well, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come ;) However I suspect that for the vast majority here this has nothing to do with altruism and everything to do with having strong analytic minds which can't tolerate/accept the limited control they have over their bodies and their mortality. This (from my perspective) reckless experimentation provides the illusion of control. It feels good to be proactive. To imagine, as you're injecting yourself, that all of those nasty senescent cells are being cleared out of your body. Can't you feel it working? Don't you feel amazing after a round of the treatment?

But hey, we're all adults here capable of making our own decision on what constitutes the best course of action. Have fun everyone and please report back with lots of data (as in real data, not anecdotal reports that you 'feel amazing')
  • Agree x 4
  • dislike x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#133 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

Wanted to update everyone in case I didn't PM you. The synthesis is estimated to be finished at the end of October. It's a long peptide they said and they need to check it along the way with Mass spectrometry and then purify it and remove the TFA. Sorry for the delay. 

• Informative x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#134 Cerebroo

• 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 04:53 PM

Cheers - senescent cells waiting for termination  :ph34r: 

#135 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:51 PM

Does FOX04 DRI cross the BBB?

'

#136 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 02:02 AM

Hi Daniel,

While I don't know the specifics, it seems logical that anything carried by an HIV structure that can penetrate all cells at their core could cross any biological barrier. Others more well read and smarter about bioscience, please correct me.

Cheers,

DareDevil

#137 gregv

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Do we have specifics on how it has to be kept and transported? Does it need to be refrigerated? Would be difficult to ship to Australia if it did need to be refrigerated. Shelf life?

I would be happy to purchase 100mg as long as I could get it to Australia.

• Good Point x 1

#138 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:37 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm happy to have joined this group buy - thanks Meatsauce!

We're testing this in November to maybe find Youth in our Christmas stocking

DareDevil

#139 gregv

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

Looks like I am too late to get in on the group buy but good luck to all and I hope it works as well as you hope. Please keep us all informed and we are very keen to share in the news of whatever comes in your Christmas stocking.

#140 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

Merry Christmas, all!

• Cheerful x 1

#141 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:25 PM

Cant wait to hear about opinions on this after the group buy.

#142 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 08:00 PM

I was wondering if Navitoclax is still worth exploring now that we've got sources for Dasatinib and a first group purchase of Foxo4. Is there any advantage to also testing Navitoclax for rejuvenating one's stem cells? If so I may wish to pursue this path. Thanks for your advice

DareDevil

• Good Point x 1

#143 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

What sort of adverse reactions do you guys worry about with injecting fox04-dri?  I suppose anytime you inject any foreign substance you have to worry about an allergic/anaphylaxis type reactions.  But what are the possible pitfalls of this stuff.  Is damaging healthy cells in a way that they later become cancerous a potential issue?

I know if we wait for the FDA to approve this stuff we're looking at decades probably.  What what would it take in your mind to have a reasonable assurance that it is safe?

#144 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:08 PM

Hi Daniel,

Nothing, that's why we're sort of daredevils here lol. But seriously there isn't any known counter indication or danger for its intake so we're not so mad after all. Those who need guarantees can stand in the sidelines and age away while we take our chances to get young. As I like to say, "I'm too old to die young" so I'd rather survive these age reversal experiments.

Cheers,

DareDevil

#145 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

Yeah, I have a lot of respect for the guts you guys have.  I'm not quite that gutsy yet, but I'm interested.

On fox04-dri, I think the upside is pretty easy to see.  I don't think I've ever seen a more dramatic anti-aging treatment in a research paper. And the MOA is very well thought out.

The only thing is that in doing a risk-reward analysis, I feel like I have no handle on the risk side of the equation.  Which is not to say that I have any feeling that it is unusually risky, I just have no way to get a handle on the possible adverse issues.

One thing if for certain, if you guys that are out in front doing self experimentation start showing obvious age reversal signs (which I think is certainly possible) that may put a lot of pressure on the FDA to get off their ass on this. 

#146 G-e-e

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:48 AM

Hi all, I'm Darren Moore from www.foxo4dri.com. As many know, I've been experimenting with FOX04-DRI. I started my second month-long cycle, but have stopped because I seem to be getting an immunogenic response now (the injection site is itchy and red like a bad mosquito bite)… I had a small reaction at first (a small histamine reaction like this seems to happen with anything I've ever injected by-the-way) but it appears to be getting stronger. Anyway--- just an FYI.

I will retry again shortly, the plan is take 35mg 2/wk – perhaps while trying an antihistamine.

Hi there,

I notice that it's been quite some time since you updated your blog. Have you abandoned the project?

• Good Point x 2

#147 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Yeah, @trying2survive started his fox04-dri self experiment about 5 1/2 months ago.  I'm kind of hoping to see some obvious effects at this point.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 28 September 2017 - 02:07 PM.

#148 trying2survive

• 51 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:54 PM

Hi all, I know I'm past due to update everyone.

So, I've just posted a quick status on Foxo4dri.com

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#149 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:28 PM

Did you have the TFA removed from the peptide?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:10 PM

Hrm... Not too promising as far as hair regrowth it seems, just comparing the first picture to the most recent. Hard to tell unless you can attempt to fully replicate the first picture. Same lighting, same shirt, try to comb or brush it the same way.

Edited by Nate-2004, 28 September 2017 - 10:11 PM.

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foxo4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users