FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide group buy

foxo4

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

#181 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:29 AM

I will do pre and post blood tests. I saw a small improvement in kidney function after D+Q. I don't have kidney disease but I am not 19 years old and my blood panels shows that in a few measurements. Too bad GH didn't improve.

As far as doing another buy based on results immediately after, the thing that I wonder is how long will results take in a human. Things happen faster in mice that weigh fractions of a pound and reach maturity in weeks after birth compared to a 220lb man that took decades to mature.

#182 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:53 AM

Well its fairly sure that if this senolytic works as well as hoped, that I'll be quickly on board for another Group Buy, especially as with evidence of positive results we'll be more numerous to participate and pricing usually tends to go down rather than up. It looks therefore like we'll be able to start testing before the end of November with preliminary results for all to share before Christmas. This is great news.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:03 AM

Hmmm, I just re-read that mouse study and they saw improved kidney function. I myself saw that that on the D+Q blast that I did several months ago when my own kidney function went up 5 points when I did the post D+Q blood test. Again, I don't have kidney disease but I did see positive bump in the EGFR value. It wasn't a fluke either. My last 3 or 4 EGFR values were all the same, then the D+Q "blast" and it improved upwards 5 points.

• Informative x 3

#184 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:57 AM

Yeah, it was the results of my D+Q experiment that convinced me senolytics are the real deal.  I saw a 17 BPM drop in resting heart rate over about six months.

• Informative x 2

#185 trying2survive

• 51 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:27 AM

After 3 doses of D&Q - I had a noticeable pop in my treadmill endurance. But had killer side-affects with D (as I've mentioned on my foxo4dri blog). Thank you Peter De Keiser and team for a better way! 

• like x 2
  • Informative x 1

#186 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:57 PM

The company updated me and I guess they withheald some information from me a couple weeks ago. They completed and purified only a portion of it and are working on the rest. I guess they started out with a smaller about to make sure they could do it. They said it would be 3 more weeks about. Im very sorry that its taking so long but Im sure it will all be done soon. Thanks for everyones patience.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#187 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:48 AM

Any updates?

#188 recon

• 192 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:31 AM

I believe 3 weeks have passed.

I hope this goes well so I can take note on this compound.

#189 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:38 AM

I will email and ask for an update.

#190 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:17 PM

They keep saying that they are coming up with very low yields so its taking forever. Im looking into other US companies right now. 

• Informative x 2

#191 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:41 PM

That really sucks. Hoping we can also find a source for navitoclax and these new HSP90 Inihibitors.

#192 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

They keep saying that they are coming up with very low yields so its taking forever. Im looking into other US companies right now. 

Fight the good fight, sir!

#193 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

https://www.novoprol...ide-318716.html

I have a quote from this company, 1900 dollars for 100mg. So larger quantity's will be much cheaper and they do it in 6-8 week without a problem. Delivery was also no problem from China to EU.

Please use a company that already has experience with production, this will be better in the end.

Edited by Chroma, 05 December 2017 - 12:51 PM.

#194 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:00 PM

I have a quote from this company, 1900 dollars for 100mg. So larger quantity's will be much cheaper and they do it in 6-8 week without a problem. Delivery was also no problem from China to EU.

Please use a company that already has experience with production, this will be better in the end.

Ok I emailed them. I don't think they have a US office so it will be harder to get into the states I think. 

#195 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:59 PM

Ok I emailed them. I don't think they have a US office so it will be harder to get into the states I think. 

Never let it send with normal postal service. Always use DHL or something like that, they have their own account with DHL so ask them to send it with that. DHL handles customs, but because this has no commercial value it will not cost extra and is not checked. Even if it was DHL pays customs for you and you pay DHL after.

You can also ask to send it this way to everyone that has purchased, it will cost a little extra but not much. This way you don't have to send it from US again with extra risk and time.

Research peptides are not illegal to purchase for testing but sometimes customs will be difficult in some countries because it is mostly unknown.

Edited by Chroma, 05 December 2017 - 09:06 PM.

#196 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:14 AM

That page doesn't specify really basic things like TFA removal. Do you know if they have guaranteed TFA removal? Not even mentioning that does not inspire confidence.

Also, the quote you got was for what purity?

If we really want to be absolutely certain we're getting the real stuff, the best and only place to get it would be Pepscan, who produced the peptide actually used in the published study.

Edited by smithx, 06 December 2017 - 09:14 AM.

#197 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:02 PM

That page doesn't specify really basic things like TFA removal. Do you know if they have guaranteed TFA removal? Not even mentioning that does not inspire confidence.

Also, the quote you got was for what purity?

If we really want to be absolutely certain we're getting the real stuff, the best and only place to get it would be Pepscan, who produced the peptide actually used in the published study.

Quote was for 95% pure, pepscan is same but costs 3800 euro for 100mgs. The 1900 is also euro,was mistaken with dollars.

TFA removal is standard with both, but you can double check by asking them.

#198 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:10 PM

The quote I have from Pepscan is 17,940.00 Euros for 2G. So 100mg at that rate is actually 897 Euros.

The difference is that since Pepscan provided the peptide actually used in the published study, they will provide that same peptide with no mistakes or issues.

The same cannot be said about any other company at this time.

Quote was for 95% pure, pepscan is same but costs 3800 euro for 100mgs. The 1900 is also euro,was mistaken with dollars.

Edited by smithx, 06 December 2017 - 07:11 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#199 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:33 AM

You sound like all the other companies have no idea what they are doing.

The chemical structure is pretty well detailed in the study so most reputable labs can handle its synthesis.

It is a 46 AA-long peptide roughly what is Thymosin beta 4 (43) which is offered by many.

For comparison, HGH is 191 AA- long so there may be some concerns with the synthesis by any but truly pharma grade labs.

FWIW I think 100mg of FOXO4DRI would be insufficient for any significant results so it is an expensive test most probably doomed to fail due to inadequate dosage/duration.

By his own admission, Darren Moore have already injected way more than that without reported major results/benefits.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#200 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:12 AM

It's actually not like that similar to those other peptides you mention because we are asking them to produce a retro-inverso peptide. Retro-inverso peptides are much less common and require different synthesis methods.

So if a lab doesn't have good experience with these, they are likely to have quite a learning curve.

Because of this, it's also likely that whatever Darren Moore is using isn't really the compound that was studied.

Basically it boils down to this: You're spending a lot of money and injecting something into your veins that you hope will reverse aging. Do you try to get the cheap version that may or may not be the actual compound, or do you pay more and thereby assure that you're getting what you want?

Trying to save a few dollars and risking your life (either risking it actually in that an incorrect polypeptide could be dangerous, or risking it indirectly in that you are not getting the anti-aging benefit you could have received) seems the definition of "penny wise, pound foolish" or "false economy" to me.

The chemical structure is pretty well detailed in the study so most reputable labs can handle its synthesis.
It is a 46 AA-long peptide roughly what is Thymosin beta 4 (43) which is offered by many.

For comparison, HGH is 191 AA- long so there may be some concerns with the synthesis by any but truly pharma grade labs.

FWIW I think 100mg of FOXO4DRI would be insufficient for any significant results so it is an expensive test most probably doomed to fail due to inadequate dosage/duration.
By his own admission, Darren Moore have already injected way more than that without reported major results/benefits.

Edited by smithx, 07 December 2017 - 07:17 AM.

• Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 1

#201 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:46 PM

The quote I have from Pepscan is 17,940.00 Euros for 2G. So 100mg at that rate is actually 897 Euros.

The difference is that since Pepscan provided the peptide actually used in the published study, they will provide that same peptide with no mistakes or issues.

If you buy more price is cheaper indeed per 100mg, same for the other company.

I also prefer pepscan and is the same for delivery if they use DHL or send it first to someone in EU that sends it to the rest.

#202 Chroma

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:48 PM

Injecting way more could also damage healthy cells and results would be slim then. The researcher said 3 cources of 30mg each would be enough.

#203 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:14 PM

Novo says that they have done a multi gram synthesis before. The current company says they have a little more finished and they will update me after the weekend. 

#204 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:25 PM

They have about 33% of the peptide done. They said they will put more time into it to finish it quicker. 

#205 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

Is that one person claiming to be using FOXO4 actually using it, I wonder? He is using very large doses compared to the D+Q experiment that I ran. 2 sequential large doses killed off senescent cells alright but it also kicked me flat on my ass for a day feeling like I was ran over by a freight train. How can this guy be using those doses, killing senescent cells, and just be find and dandy with no side effects?

• Good Point x 1

#206 chris1299

• 17 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

Is that one person claiming to be using FOXO4 actually using it, I wonder? He is using very large doses compared to the D+Q experiment that I ran. 2 sequential large doses killed off senescent cells alright but it also kicked me flat on my ass for a day feeling like I was ran over by a freight train. How can this guy be using those doses, killing senescent cells, and just be find and dandy with no side effects?

FOXO4-DRI had no adverse side effects in mouse models, unlike dasatinib, which is well known to have significant negative side effects. That's not to say that the foxo4-dri.com guy is really using FOXO4-DRI—I'm hoping he's not, given the nearly negligible positive outcome he seems to be getting. Or perhaps human dose for FOXO4-DRI needs to be way higher than we would expect, even higher than that self experimenter is already taking.

#207 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:51 PM

Did Dasatanib give the mice side effects? How could they even tell how the mouse felt the day or two days after being dosed? I attributed the side effects to the death of the scenescent cells rather than the compound.

#208 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:27 PM

This is my issue. We have no idea if the stuff works well on humans if we aren't sure we're using the correct compound.

FOXO4-DRI had no adverse side effects in mouse models, unlike dasatinib, which is well known to have significant negative side effects. That's not to say that the foxo4-dri.com guy is really using FOXO4-DRI—I'm hoping he's not, given the nearly negligible positive outcome he seems to be getting. Or perhaps human dose for FOXO4-DRI needs to be way higher than we would expect, even higher than that self experimenter is already taking.

#209 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:31 AM

This is my issue. We have no idea if the stuff works well on humans if we aren't sure we're using the correct compound.

Time will tell. If meatsauce comes through and if I actually made it into the buy i will be doing pre and post complete metabolic blood work.

It would be nice to not get the side effects I got from D! But I think without evidence that was because of all the cells killed off in my body.

Edited by Rocket, 13 December 2017 - 01:33 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#210 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2017 - 04:46 AM

The researcher said 3 cources of 30mg each would be enough.

3x30mg per lifetime?

If true and indeed effective, that's probably the best rejuvenation approach to date.

Hope you are right.

Edited by aribadabar, 13 December 2017 - 04:46 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foxo4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users