FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso peptide group buy

foxo4

• Please log in to reply
848 replies to this topic

#151 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:07 AM

Has anyone backed out of the group buy and is there extra material to buy?

#152 NotHenghisHapthorn

• 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:47 AM

Direct-message MeatSauce: he's keeping the inventory.  When we chatted a couple of days ago there was still some material available.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:54 AM

@trying2survive -

I'm curious to know if you have any chronic inflammatory conditions (osteoarthritis for example) and whether they have improved while taking the fox040-dri.

#154 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:22 PM

I'd be interested

#155 trying2survive

• 51 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:32 AM

@trying2survive -

I'm curious to know if you have any chronic inflammatory conditions (osteoarthritis for example) and whether they have improved while taking the fox040-dri.

Don't have-- but have a knee that hurts very slightly (comes and goes)--- more based on if I'm crouching a lot rather than if I've taken Foxo4-dri.

So no data.

#156 E46M3

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

I'm interested in leftovers or group buy as well.  I've already contacted Meatsauce. Wanted to post here as well just in case someone ended up with extra.

#157 chris1299

• 17 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:23 AM

What's the consensus on best injection method (IV, intramuscular, subcutaneous)? Earlier in thread people suggested that IV would be unnecessary, but I'd like to be sure. I'm getting 50 ml, thinking of doing 10 ml to test for allergic reaction or similar, then the rest two days later as a single administration.

#158 annem23

• 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:07 PM

@ Trying2survive/Darren, I'm from the Netherlands and read on your website you're being interviewed by Dutch TV the on 23 October. If you let me know what's the name of the program, I then can probably post a link to the video here......

#159 trying2survive

• 51 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:42 PM

Hi, Thanks. The interview is now on Sunday the 22nd, but they are just taping and not showing then. They are first interviewing Liz Parrish then Aubrey de Grey -so it's cool to get lumped in with two stars in the longevity field. When they send me a link to the show--I will post it and details on foxo4dri.com, and I'll post something here about the whole thing. 

#160 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

@trying2survive  

What can you tell us about how your FOX04-dri experiment is going.  You've been on it long enough in a sufficient dosage that I would expect you'd see some definite results if it is working.

• Good Point x 1

#161 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:01 AM

What's the consensus on best injection method (IV, intramuscular, subcutaneous)? Earlier in thread people suggested that IV would be unnecessary, but I'd like to be sure. I'm getting 50 ml, thinking of doing 10 ml to test for allergic reaction or similar, then the rest two days later as a single administration.

Being that this is not medical grade and not meant for human usage, stay very far away from IM or IV. If it isn't pure you DON'T want anything going into a muscle or into your blood.

Once or twice I have gotten infections from subq injections of peptides.... Either bad product or bad bacteriostatic water.... A skin infection from experience is no big deal. If you get infected inside a muscle you're going to have a trip to a doctor to drain a cyst plus deal with a lot of pain. The gods only know what would happen if you put something contaminated into your blood.

Subq is really the safest way. You don't want your quest for health to turn into a quest to recover from an infection.

Some people even do steroids subq. Not good because you get a lump of oil under your skin, but it still works. So if anabolics work subq this peptides should work as well I would conclude.

Edited by Rocket, 21 October 2017 - 02:03 AM.

• Agree x 1

#162 HomoLudens

• 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

@annem: probably "van dna tot z'.

#163 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:41 AM

Did everyone get their order yet? What are the results? Anything yet?

#164 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:52 AM

Im getting an update from the company on the 25th. Hopefully its done. 

• like x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#165 trying2survive

• 51 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:56 AM

Hi all, really good news! I opened up my DNA Methylation Analysis results after my second round of FOXO4-DRI therapy (in front of the Dutch film crew) today and the results were very positive.

I am 52 next month. After my first round of FOX04-DRI my Bio-age was 47.5yrs. And after my second round my bio-age is 46.8. Of course they include a huge margin of error of 5.8yrs but I'm counting this as a another big win for senolytic therapy. More details on FOXO4DRI.com.

• like x 2
  • unsure x 1

#166 chris1299

• 17 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:44 AM

Kinda looks like your results are in the noise. Not sure a methylation test is best for assessing effectiveness of this sort of treatment anyway. Who knows how long it would take for gene expression to change after this sort of damage is removed—maybe methylation associated with aging is a response to other sorts of aging damage, or partly dependent on some other irrelevant factors. Better would be a before and after cell assay for senescent cells (or SASP I guess) along the lines of what cellage are developing.

• Good Point x 5
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#167 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:49 PM

Hi all, really good news! I opened up my DNA Methylation Analysis results after my second round of FOXO4-DRI therapy (in front of the Dutch film crew) today and the results were very positive.

I am 52 next month. After my first round of FOX04-DRI my Bio-age was 47.5yrs. And after my second round my bio-age is 46.8. Of course they include a huge margin of error of 5.8yrs but I'm counting this as a another big win for senolytic therapy. More details on FOXO4DRI.com.

The curious case of trying2survive

#168 Elkaer

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:11 PM

" His name is Darren Moore, he's 51.

http://foxo4dri.com/about/

The owner of Bucky Labs also has the Name Darren Moore.

https://www.pr-insid...of-r4027174.htm

And he makes the stuff himself. Does that make sense now?"

Did you start selling it buddy?

#169 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

" His name is Darren Moore, he's 51.

http://foxo4dri.com/about/

The owner of Bucky Labs also has the Name Darren Moore.

https://www.pr-insid...of-r4027174.htm

Did you start selling it buddy?

http://bfy.tw/EdN8

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Cheerful x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1

#170 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

Synthesis is complete!

**Stand by for purification**

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#171 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:03 PM

It might sense for someone with serious inflammation problems to try it out. It many not have sizable effect on a healthy person.
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#172 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

Actually we don't know the source of the material which Darren is using.

trying2survive, could you let us know the source of your material and if you are certain it is correct? This is an odd compound to produce: GenScript specified the wrong one the first time I asked them for a quote. So it's important to know if we're absolutely sure you are taking the correct compound.
  • Good Point x 1

#173 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:48 AM

Any news yet? Are they on target for delivery?
  • Well Written x 1

#174 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:40 AM

Any news yet? Are they on target for delivery?

In case you missed my post earlier the synth is done and it should be another week for purification. :-D  So no one die this next week we are gonna live forever. 

#175 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:36 AM

Sorry, I wasn't being particularly perceptive and on mobile phone, I skimmed over that post because the colours made me think it was an ad (I've trained myself to ignore all ads). Great news!

#176 JohnFurber

• Guest, Advisor
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

Would some of you be willing to test your biomarkers of aging, before and after taking a course of Foxo4-DRI, and then report back to the rest of us?

Thanks!

• Agree x 1

#177 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

Perhaps it would be useful to discuss which biomarker tests are:

1.) Likely to be illuminating wrt to age reversal due to senescent cell removal.

2.) Widely available.

3.) As inexpensive as possible.

CBC and CMP blood panels are relatively cheap and pretty much universally available.  For looking at the effects of FOX04-DRI, I think a CMP might be a bit more revealing (ALT, AST, and ALP might be interesting).  If you are relatively elderly to the point that your hemoglobin/hematocrit has started to fall off you might see some reversal of those numbers on a CBC panel.

Maybe an A1C test?  Keep in mind that an A1C is a "trialing 3 month average" of hemoglobin glycation.  It certainly will not show changes in a month or so.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 31 October 2017 - 02:13 PM.

#178 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 08:57 PM

The Peptide has been purified. I expect to have it in my possession within two weeks. There is one more step. 

• like x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#179 Moondancer

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:49 AM

A pity I missed out on this group buy. If there will be any new future group buy I would be very interested to join, but I assume it will be quite long before there will be another group buy.

Edited by Moondancer, 04 November 2017 - 02:55 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#180 meatsauce

• Topic Starter
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:14 AM

A pity I missed out on this group buy. If there will be any new future group buy I would be very interested to join, but I assume it will be quite long before there will be another group buy

Well once we trial the peptide and share our results if all goes well we can do another one right away. 

• like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: foxo4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users