• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Stem cell self-renewal with C60

c60 stem cells mitochondria fusion stearic acid aging hydroxytyrosol olive oil mct oil proliferation

• Please log in to reply
2503 replies to this topic

#1291 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2020 - 07:51 AM

i have used the stemcell renewal protocol as you suggested without the senolytic part for my acromion/clavicle bone oedema due to trauma, later i developped a very small osteonecrosis area on humeral head close to oedema parts.i showed everything to a good reumatologist/orthopedists/researcher and he said everything is healing well and no trouble even from the small osteonecrosis.he suggested recheck by 3 months but he is sure bone are ok already

do you suggest to keep the protocol without senolytic part until everything is healed complitely and also avoid mito fission/fusion (i never felt bad from mito fission even 1 week on fission)?

i am curious to see if the small osteonecrosis area on mri can be reversed and i was thinking to add AKG in renewal part or senolytic part due to its effect on bone remodelling too but i have too little knowledge to choose if it is best to use it on renewal or senolytic part.i'm 51yo and my dnage test of july should be ready soon so i have a baseline before adding changes and i have another test done about 2 years ago

thank you

First, the usual caveats: I'm not a doctor and can't give you any medical advice. I can only point out the obvious, that the fusion part of this protocol is for expanding stem cell numbers, while the fission part is for using those stem cells, and for elimination of senescent cells. Given that you've already expanded your stem cell pools, or tried to, it seems logical to now let the healing proceed naturally, especially as your doctor says it is progressing well. If it were me, I would avoid fusion at this point, as that might suppress differentiation of stem cells.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Informative x 1

#1292 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:29 AM

First, the usual caveats: I'm not a doctor and can't give you any medical advice. I can only point out the obvious, that the fusion part of this protocol is for expanding stem cell numbers, while the fission part is for using those stem cells, and for elimination of senescent cells. Given that you've already expanded your stem cell pools, or tried to, it seems logical to now let the healing proceed naturally, especially as your doctor says it is progressing well. If it were me, I would avoid fusion at this point, as that might suppress differentiation of stem cells.

so just cycle the fission protocol for 3-4 days with AGK added to help bone remodelling, maybe with no fisetin to avoid its senolytic effect?

Morning

Nicotinamide (NAD+) — 2g 

Ribose (NAD+) — 2g

Jiaogulan leaf (AMPK activator) — 1g

Apigenin (fission) — 100mg

Fisetin (Sirt1 activator) — 100mg

Evening

Jiaogulan leaf — 500mg

Fisetin — 100 mg

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1293 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:46 AM

so just cycle the fission protocol for 3-4 days with AGK added to help bone remodelling, maybe with no fisetin to avoid its senolytic effect?

No. As I said, I would do nothing at all. I would let it heal naturally. 

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#1294 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:59 AM

No. As I said, I would do nothing at all. I would let it heal naturally. 

ok.thank you

#1295 dlewis1453

• 151 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2020 - 05:09 PM

Turnbuckle, could you elaborate more on your theories as to why VSELs decline in number? Given that VSELs maintain their telomeres, its curious that their numbers drop off so quickly during youth and then again in the late 30s. You have mentioned that the process of stem cell differentiation is not perfect, and that there is a gradual attrition of the stem cell numbers that occur during differentiation. Do you have any studies handy that explore this topic in greater detail?

The chart from the VSEL paper that Questforlife posted in this thread was very interesting. According to the chart, VSELs are largely depleted by 40, which coincides with when many people begin to feel the effects of aging. Ten years later, by 50, the senescent cell burden has grown to be noticeable. 

#1296 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2020 - 06:16 PM

Turnbuckle, could you elaborate more on your theories as to why VSELs decline in number? Given that VSELs maintain their telomeres, its curious that their numbers drop off so quickly during youth and then again in the late 30s. You have mentioned that the process of stem cell differentiation is not perfect, and that there is a gradual attrition of the stem cell numbers that occur during differentiation. Do you have any studies handy that explore this topic in greater detail?

The chart from the VSEL paper that Questforlife posted in this thread was very interesting. According to the chart, VSELs are largely depleted by 40, which coincides with when many people begin to feel the effects of aging. Ten years later, by 50, the senescent cell burden has grown to be noticeable. 

Those plots were just for heart tissue, but I expect we'd see similar drop offs in other tissues. Such declines were seen years ago in both humans and mice. A paper from 2008 -- 

This age-dependent content of VSELs in BM may explain why the regeneration processes is more efficient in younger individuals. There are also differences in the content of these cells among BM MNC between long- and short-lived mouse strains. We reported that the concentration of these cells is much higher in BM of long-lived (e.g., C57Bl6) as compared to short-lived (DBA/2J) mice [1]. It would be interesting to identify genes that are responsible for tissue distribution/expansion of these cells as they could be involved in controlling the life span of mammals.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2430762/

If the decline is under genetic control, then that could be the result of programmed aging/death that many had mistakenly ascribed to the shortening of telomeres. The rapid fall-off of VSEL numbers at a specific age suggests a genetic rather than a purely stochastic effect. But what clock is keeping time if not telomeres? And if VSELs are using a telomeric clock after all, then an occasional use of a telomerase stimulant during fusion/C60 treatments would make sense. Though this would have to used very sparingly (perhaps once or twice a year), as telomeric lengthening of other dividing cells in the body will make you older, in my experience.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 18 August 2020 - 07:06 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#1297 dlewis1453

• 151 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2020 - 07:55 PM

If the decline is under genetic control, then that could be the result of programmed aging/death that many had mistakenly ascribed to the shortening of telomeres. The rapid fall-off of VSEL numbers at a specific age suggests a genetic rather than a purely stochastic effect.

Yes, this is what I was curious about. The drop off in VSEL numbers at a specific age range seems too drastic to be caused by random attrition of the  VSEL pool. 

Do we still expect the adult stem cells to be subject to stochastic attrition?

I'm having a hard time piecing together all the latest research. It seems there is some complex feedback system between stem cells and molecules in the plasma. Adult stem cells have their own aging process, but the health of various stem cell niches is very sensitive to the local inflammatory signaling in their environment and borderline senescent adult stem cells can be rescued by changing the signaling environment.  Further complicating the picture, cells and stem cells release their own molecules into the plasma. Regardless, it does seem that the drop off in VSELs helps kick start the vicious cycle. 

#1298 eighthman

• 155 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 08:46 PM

https://www.nature.c...1418-018-0118-3

I wonder if the known, natural senolytics equally target all senescent cells or just some.  The above talks about a cancer drug that removed senescent cells in "all tested organs".   I have not heard of gray hair changing in this regimen. While that may be merely cosmetic, it also makes me curious as to some senescent cells being unaffected. 

#1299 nadaepeu

• 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2020 - 08:55 PM

Dear TurnBuckle, dear all

thank you so much for the information, insights and references that you have shared in this thread!  I hope that it will be helpful mitigating the aging process which currently everyone assumes as natural and unavoidable!

Although I knew nothing about all these processes, reading your posts, as well as some insightful comments from other members, made me curious. In the process I have learned a lot, although I still have much ground to cover. In the mean time I have one minor question. Some pages earlier I saw that there was a discussion in introducing astaxanthin in your protocol.  From what I can understand astaxanthin seems to promote apoptosis, inhibiting growth and proliferation of the cells. As a result it should be used in the senesence cleaning part of your protocol and not during the stem cell proliferation stage. On the other hand QuestForLife suggested that it might be helpful in both stages. Initially, you were also positive using it in the stem cell proliferation stage.

Have you experimented with it at all? What is your current opinion about it? 

Edited by panais, 18 August 2020 - 08:57 PM.

#1300 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 18 August 2020 - 10:11 PM

If the decline is under genetic control, then that could be the result of programmed aging/death that many had mistakenly ascribed to the shortening of telomeres. The rapid fall-off of VSEL numbers at a specific age suggests a genetic rather than a purely stochastic effect. But what clock is keeping time if not telomeres? And if VSELs are using a telomeric clock after all, then an occasional use of a telomerase stimulant during fusion/C60 treatments would make sense. Though this would have to used very sparingly (perhaps once or twice a year), as telomeric lengthening of other dividing cells in the body will make you older, in my experience.

If VSELs are truly embryonic, then telomerase should be sufficient to avert telomere shortening. This telomere expression will be lost upon differentiation of course, due to epigenetic repression. So perhaps too many VSELs divide into two differentiating cells? Or some are lost through copying errors?

Symmetrical VSEL division (of the remainder) into 2 VSELs should be a solution to this.

As would be telomerase activation, though for the reason Turnbuckle gives, we'd ideally want only to activate telomerase in the VSELs. Interestingly there may be a way to do this, using TERC upregulation. This would only benefit cells that already have telomerase active.

Small-Molecule PAPD5 Inhibitors Restore
Telomerase Activity in Patient Stem Cells

https://www.cell.com...t/S1934-5909(20)30138-7?_returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS1934590920301387%3Fshowall%3Dtrue

My take: The authors describe it this way: TERT is on/off switch, but TERC limits telomerase activity and decides telomere length. Stem cells can already pull the trigger. They just need a little more firepower.

For my part, I did some serious telomerase activation over the last year. I expect my VSELs benefited; this would be of a like benefit to increasing their numbers,only with a time delay, as with longer telomeres they will be able to expand to greater numbers. But because telomerase can (and was) activated in all downstream cells, epigenetic aging can result due to the expanded numbers of cells with various degrees of deranged methylation. And indeed this is what I experienced, age reversal as measured by telomere length, but an equal amount of extra epigenetic aging.

It's an open question whether this matters in the long run. So long as telomerase activation is ceased for long enough, the downstream cells will eventually be cleared, leaving the VSELs to benefit from a longer lease of life, if indeed they needed it.

Additionally, my experiment with telomerase activation did not seem to do me any harm: my workouts improved, and, if anything, I looked younger. But this was probably due to greater capacity for cell division. The cells themselves were not younger intrinsically (actually they were older).

I plan on seeing if I can reverse my epigenetic age, and then whether a balance can be found with telomerase activation. But I agree with Turnbuckle. For now I'd activate telomerase only once or twice a year until TERC activators become available as a better alternative.

On the protocol, as a relatively young person (41) I don't think senolytics would benefit me - I'd get the side effects without clearing many (if any) cells. But I like the idea of activating mTOR as a way of increasing cell turnover to get the expanded VSEL numbers to differentiate into the body. I have found branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) to be helpful for workouts and they boost my energy levels, which have been falling as I've used AKG and Turnbuckle's protocol.

What do you think, Turnbuckle?

Edited by QuestforLife, 18 August 2020 - 10:13 PM.

#1301 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 02:19 AM

I got my Trume results in for a baseline. My goal is to complete the mitochondrial protocol (10-12 cycles) and the try the stem cell.

I'm in my mid-50's. I was surprised to get the result of 15+ years biological age less than my chronological age. Seems a little too good to be true. I look younger than my high school friends, with just a little graying.

Anyway, I plan on getting retested after enough time has passed once I start.

#1302 yz69

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2020 - 04:35 AM

Is it possible the reduction of VSELs is caused by autoimmune problem? for example, in this article

https://www.scielo.b...9X2007001200001

The patients present elevated levels of apoptosis in the CD34+ cell subpopulation and a reduced frequency of colony-forming units when compared to control groups.

as people age, their thymus function becomes weaker and autoimmune problem could rise.

#1303 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2020 - 10:21 AM

For my part, I did some serious telomerase activation over the last year. I expect my VSELs benefited; this would be of a like benefit to increasing their numbers

Any benefit will likely be marginal. Keep in mind that cells have mechanisms for shortening as well as lengthening telomeres, thus there are upper and lower bounds on telomere length. Too short and the cell becomes senescent. Too long and they are trimmed back.

Telomere trimming is a conserved mechanism of rapid telomere length resolution that represents an additional factor of telomere length control, alongside gradual telomere attrition and activation of a telomere maintenance mechanism. Telomere trimming is well-regulated, compatible with continued cell growth and takes place in the absence of a DNA damage response. 

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#1304 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:54 AM

Any benefit will likely be marginal. Keep in mind that cells have mechanisms for shortening as well as lengthening telomeres, thus there are upper and lower bounds on telomere length. Too short and the cell becomes senescent. Too long and they are trimmed back.

Granted Turnbuckle, although if the telomerase activation was concurrent with an expansion in their numbers due to stimulation, this would be a net benefit.

What did you think about the idea of forgoing senolytics and using other stimulants such as mTOR activators to encourage cellular turnover to exploit expanded VSEL numbers? I note you are already doing this with leucine...

Another possibility is hormones, like DHEA. See this 2019 VSEL review:

Very Small Embryonic-Like Stem Cells (VSELs) – an update and future directions

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6461217/

'VSELs expand in vivo in response to stimu-
lation by pituitary gonadotropins and gonadal sex hormones'...

Interestingly nicotinamide is also mentioned

'...The number of VSELs correlates with longevity in certain

long-living murine strains. Their number can be increased

in experimental animals by caloric restriction, regular exer-
cise, and administration of DNA modifiers, such as nicotin-
amide
'

• WellResearched x 1

#1305 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 19 August 2020 - 02:16 PM

Some more information on VSELs

They remain quiescent because of SIRT1 mediated de-acetylase activity on the genes that would lead to their expansion. Therefore HDAC inhibitors such as nicotinamide can wake them up (nicotinamide also inhibits SIRT1 in high concentration). 

Very Small Embryonic-Like Stem Cells (VSELs)

An Update and Future Directions

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6461217/

nicotinamide and val-

proic acid, are inhibitors of the histone deacetylase Sirt-1.

This enzyme inhibits the activity of the de novo DNA meth-
ylotransferase DnmT3L, which is crucial for methylation

of the regulatory regions of paternally imprinted genes. As

mentioned above, these loci are demethylated (erased) dur-
ing early embryogenesis in VSELs because they are in PGCs

migrating to the genital ridges. These epigenetic changes
explain why PGCs and VSELs are so quiescent..

But Turnbuckle appears to have found a completely different way to wake up the VSELs related to their high number of mitochondria.

Very Small Embryonic Like (VSEL) Stem Cells – Characterization, Developmental Origin and Biological Significance

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2430762/

Interestingly, VSELs despite their small size posses diploid DNA, contain numerous mitochondria and high telomerase activity...

Edited by QuestforLife, 19 August 2020 - 02:18 PM.

• Informative x 1

#1306 p75213

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2020 - 07:40 PM

This is an update from post #1149. The only change is with resveratrol. After I added that, I felt there was an acceleration in age reduction, but the drop I saw in the epigenetic test results wasn't significant enough to say it actually improved anything. So best to take it out for now.

Caveats:

1. This is a work in progress.

2. It is intended as a geriatric treatment for age reversal.

3. One should avoid alcohol during this treatment.

4. A link to the latest protocol can always be found on my profile page.

Part 1: Stem cell self-renewal

Time 0 —

1Stearic acid — 5-10 g (food grade, in brownie)

Time 3:00 —

2Sulforaphane — 100 mg

3Liposomal glutathione — 1 g

4SAM-e — 500 mg

Time 3:30 —

6C60 — 3 mg (in oil)

7Amino acids: Threonine 2-3 g, Lysine — 2 g, Methionine — 1 g, Leucine — 1 g

These amino acids should be repeated as necessary every couple of hours, and perhaps days.

Part 2: Senescent cell replacement (24 hours later)

8Nicotinamide — 2g, Ribose — 2g

9Curcumin (liposomal or phytosomal) — 2g

7Lysine — 2 g, Methionine — 1 g, Leucine — 1 g

These amino acids should be repeated as necessary every couple of hours, and the entirety of Part 2 may be repeated the next day as well.

Notes:

(1) This is for mito fusion, which directs SCs to self-renewal. Food grade stearic acid is a waxy triglyceride with about 50% stearic acid moieties. It has a high melting point and will have very poor availability unless properly prepared. Baking it into brownies is one option: Using a box mix that calls for 1/2 to 2/3 cups of oil, eliminate the oil and add 120 grams of stearic acid flakes or granules, leaving the rest of the recipe unchanged. Mix at room temp using a power mixer, bake according to directions on the box, then divide 3x4 and freeze most of it for later use. Use ½ to 1 brownie for this protocol. With the addition of sulforaphane, I've been using ½. Stearic acid has much longer half life than sulforaphane (11 vs 4 hours), and thus may interfere with subsequent senescent cell replacement, which requires mito fission. It may be possible to use sulforaphane alone, but I've been content with just cutting it back.

(2) Sulforaphane penetrates the BBB to produce mito fusion there, while stearic acid is blocked. 50 mg caps can be obtained from Amazon — Thorne Research - Crucera-SGS - Broccoli Seed Extract for Antioxidant Support - Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (SGS)

(3) Primary antioxidant.

(4) Methyl group donor.

(5) --

(6) UCP2 blocker. A teaspoon of commercially available C60 oil.

(7) These can be used in caps or tablets, though I use a commercial blend of essential amino acids here, adding extra lysine, methionine and leucine. Pluripotent cells have a special need for these three. I would spread out the doses as indicated, to avoid nausea. Note that I deleted threonine in the last update, but I got negative results by leaving it off. This became increasingly apparent after a few weeks, thus I restored it.

(8) Used together, nicotinamide and ribose rapidly increase NAD+, which drives mitochondrial fission, required for senescent cell apoptosis and replacement.

(9) Senolytic

The Thorne crucea sgs product is lacking myrosinase which is the enzyme required to convert sulforaphane glucosinolates (glucoraphanin) to sulforaphane. Although gut bacteria does produce myrosinase there is a wide variance between individuals.
  • Good Point x 1

#1307 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2020 - 09:52 AM

The Thorne crucea sgs product is lacking myrosinase which is the enzyme required to convert sulforaphane glucosinolates (glucoraphanin) to sulforaphane. Although gut bacteria does produce myrosinase there is a wide variance between individuals.

Just eat mustard seed powder before taking sulforaphane for creating myrosinase

#1308 p75213

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2020 - 11:12 AM

Just eat mustard seed powder before taking sulforaphane for creating myrosinase

Brown mustard seed powder has high levels of myrosinase, so taking it with the glucoraphanin is an option.

Edited by p75213, 22 August 2020 - 11:13 AM.

#1309 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 22 August 2020 - 08:39 PM

Supplementation of the Diet by Exogenous Myrosinase via Mustard Seeds to Increase the Bioavailability of Sulforaphane in Healthy Human Subjects after the Consumption of Cooked Broccoli

#1310 Female Scientist

• 58 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 10:19 PM

@QuestForLife — I saw your posts regarding glucosamine on the other thread. Do you or @Turnbuckle see any use for it in the SC protocol? Would it be beneficial in terms of fission? I’m tempted to add it, and wonder how would be best. Apologies in advance if you’ve already addressed this, but I don’t think I’ve seen you discuss it here?

Looking at the falling VSEL numbers from age 9 to age 70, you'd only need about 5 doublings to restore the pool. Of course there woukd likely be some differentiation between rounds and also not all cells would respond to each stimulus. But it sounds achievable.

A note for those thinking about AKG. As it falls precipitously in the body after age 40, it may not be possible to reverse age under 40 using this supplement.

#1311 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 24 August 2020 - 07:13 AM

@QuestForLife — I saw your posts regarding glucosamine on the other thread. Do you or @Turnbuckle see any use for it in the SC protocol? Would it be beneficial in terms of fission? I’m tempted to add it, and wonder how would be best. Apologies in advance if you’ve already addressed this, but I don’t think I’ve seen you discuss it here?

Boosting autophagy might help as part of the fission/senolytic phase. I don't know if TB has tried this.  

#1312 yz69

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2020 - 03:59 AM

I sent out two samples to test my DNAm age, one is saliva sample, to Trume, the other is blood sample to myDNAge, on the same day. Now I got two results back, Trume says I am 38.8 and myDNAge says I am 55.  Unbelievable! How can these two test results so far off?

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#1313 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 08:31 AM

Yep, this sucks. I have 2 Trume tests going my way.

#1314 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2020 - 09:44 AM

I sent out two samples to test my DNAm age, one is saliva sample, to Trume, the other is blood sample to myDNAge, on the same day. Now I got two results back, Trume says I am 38.8 and myDNAge says I am 55.  Unbelievable! How can these two test results so far off?

The problem may be the source cells, as organ systems age at different rates, and these tests use different cells (and also different genes), and thus may not be comparable. Best to stick to one test to see changes due to supplement interventions.

From myDNAge --

Based on our population studies, the performance of blood DNAge and urine DNAge is very similar. However, not every test subject has the same prediction for blood and urine, this is because some individuals have different aging rates in different part of the body.

https://www.mydnage.com/FAQ

Edited by Turnbuckle, 28 August 2020 - 09:46 AM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#1315 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 28 August 2020 - 11:12 AM

myDNAge don't do saliva anymore, as they claim it's not always representative of whole body aging (private communication).

For my part blood myDNAge and saliva Trume tests taken 3 months apart came out at the same biological age.

Edited by QuestforLife, 28 August 2020 - 11:13 AM.

• Informative x 2

#1316 Raphy

• 77 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 02:40 PM

What is your chronological age if that is not too indiscreet? Did you give it to those services before they gave you the results?

With that said, I know you guys like Trume here, but I really can't trust a service that is using only 13 CpG sites while the original aging clock showed 353 sites are all correlated with chronological age.

I have no doubt those 13 sites are also coorelated with aging, but they probably only cover a small portion of the many changes in the epigenetic program and if you do some interventions you might change those specific genes' expressions without changing your overall biological age much. Which would make that a very poor biomarker of aging.

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#1317 yz69

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2020 - 03:23 PM

I am 51. I asked trume why I measured 38.8, the owner told me the inflammation markers  are all improved, My blood test showed improvement as well: Lymphocyte to monocyte ratio goes up, MCV/RDW goes down, CRP also goes down. Guess I was way older than 55 before I tried Turnbuckle's protocol.

Two years ago I had very painful frozen shoulder, couldn't raise my arm, had knee pain, now they are all gone. I couldn't be happier!

I also wonder if this is normal, every time when I try the senolytic part of the protocol, which I take 2g Niacinamide + 2g D-Ribose + 2g TMG + 1g Curcumin, I feel weak, heart palpitation and headache for the rest of the day, sometimes through out the next morning. My blood pressure is always on the low side (<90/60 most of the time), heart rate is also on the low 50s.

Edited by yz69, 28 August 2020 - 03:32 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#1318 Iporuru

• 216 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 04:33 PM

Yep, this sucks. I have 2 Trume tests going my way.

Do they ship tests internationally? I emailed them a few days ago about shipping their tests to Europe, but got no reply. At the checkout, the only option seems to be the USA

#1319 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 28 August 2020 - 05:12 PM

Do they ship tests internationally? I emailed them a few days ago about shipping their tests to Europe, but got no reply. At the checkout, the only option seems to be the USA

I'm in the UK and they shipped to me, albeit for an added charge. You also have to pay yourself to ship it back, but that is inexpensive.

#1320 Iporuru

• 216 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 06:27 PM

I'm in the UK and they shipped to me, albeit for an added charge. You also have to pay yourself to ship it back, but that is inexpensive.

OK, thanks for the info. I'll pressure them to ship to me ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, stem cells, mitochondria, fusion, stearic acid, aging, hydroxytyrosol, olive oil, mct oil, proliferation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users