• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Stem cell self-renewal with C60

c60 stem cells mitochondria fusion stearic acid aging hydroxytyrosol olive oil mct oil proliferation

• Please log in to reply
2503 replies to this topic

#1531 Fafner55

• 300 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:42 PM

How would you qualify your diet overall during your life?

Does it look rather like this one:

https://www.aging-us...icle/202913/pdf

on page 9427?

My diet is unremarkable and has been consistent for decades. One day is very much like another. I don't seek out vegetables, but eat them if served. In the morning I drink a cup of coffee with an English muffin and jam, and later a cup of tea.  For lunch, a sandwich of some sort. For dinner, chicken or fish and a grain. At night, a glass of wine with cheese. During the day I snack on chocolate and occasionally walnuts. I don't pay much attention to my diet and my weight rarely changes. I tend to eat fewer carbs now than when I was younger, but the only hard rule I have is never drink sugary drinks. 

#1532 OlderThanThou2

• Registrant
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 06:10 PM

My diet is unremarkable and has been consistent for decades. One day is very much like another. I don't seek out vegetables, but eat them if served. In the morning I drink a cup of coffee with an English muffin and jam, and later a cup of tea.  For lunch, a sandwich of some sort. For dinner, chicken or fish and a grain. At night, a glass of wine with cheese. During the day I snack on chocolate and occasionally walnuts. I don't pay much attention to my diet and my weight rarely changes. I tend to eat fewer carbs now than when I was younger, but the only hard rule I have is never drink sugary drinks. 

What about supplements? Have you taken certain supplements most of your life?

Cocoa decreases the DNMTs:

6g reduces methylation by 1/4th:

Cocoa Consumption Alters the Global DNA Methylation of Peripheral Leukocytes in Humans with Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors: A Randomized Controlled Trial - PubMed (nih.gov)

Cocoa consumption significantly reduced the DNA methylation levels (2.991±0.366 vs. 3.909±0.380, p<0.001). Additionally, we found an association between the cocoa effects on DNA methylation and three polymorphisms located in the MTHFR, MTRR, and DNMT3B genes. Furthermore, in PBMCs, the cocoa extract significantly lowered the mRNA levels of the DNMTs, MTHFR, and MTRR. Our study demonstrates for the first time that the consumption of cocoa decreases the global DNA methylation of peripheral leukocytes in humans with cardiovascular risk factors. In vitro experiments with PBMCs suggest that cocoa may exert this effect partially via the down-regulation of DNMTs, MTHFR and MTRR, which are key genes involved in this epigenetic process.

How much chocolate do you get per day? Is it dark chocolate and organic? Throughout your life I mean.

You being 10 years younger epigenetically is perhaps be caused by the senolytics cycles. Is there any precise reason why you would do so many senolytic cycles? I mean, once you've killed the senescent cells with 3-4 cycles, they're not supposed to come back that quickly,since their doubling time is in the order of 15 years.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1533 Fafner55

• 300 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:17 PM

What about supplements? Have you taken certain supplements most of your life?

How much chocolate do you get per day? Is it dark chocolate and organic? Throughout your life I mean.

You being 10 years younger epigenetically is perhaps be caused by the senolytics cycles. Is there any precise reason why you would do so many senolytic cycles? I mean, once you've killed the senescent cells with 3-4 cycles, they're not supposed to come back that quickly,since their doubling time is in the order of 15 years.

I took no supplements or paid any particular attention to my health before 2006. Then I became concerned about cholesterol levels and began taking a statin. In 2017, at the age of 61, I began reading in earnest about treatment of aging phenotypes and began self-experimenting. A summary of my trials and results are posted on my profile page.

As for chocolate, I probably average 30 g / day for the last 2 years for no particular reason other than I like it. Before that it was sporadic. Usually I buy 70-80% dark chocolate, often with nuts. No thought is given to organic or not.

When I started senolytics there was no data on its efficacy in humans. I made a conservative assumption of 20% reduction / dose spaced a month apart. At that rate, 100(0.8^^10) = 10.7% would remain after 10 doses. Since then I have taken a senolytic treatment 1 to 2 times / year for maintenance with few side effects other than fatigue for a couple of days.

There is better data now for dasatinib + quercetin in humans. “Senolytics decrease senescent cells in humans: Preliminary report from a clinical trial of Dasatinib plus Quercetin in individuals with diabetic kidney disease” (2019) https://www.ebiomedi...0591-2/fulltext

Senolytic drugs and treatments are important and relevant to this thread, but let's be careful not to digress far from the central topic of stem cell self-renewal.

#1534 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:26 PM

Statins are another bad actor:

Summary:
Not only do statins extend lives by lowering cholesterol levels and reducing the risks of cardiovascular disease, but new research suggests that they may extend lifespans as well. Specifically, statins may reduce the rate at which telomeres shorten, a key factor in the natural aging process. This opens the door for using statins, or derivatives of statins, as an anti-aging therapy.

• Off-Topic x 1

#1535 yz69

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:27 PM

Another interesting thing is, my blood phenotypic age has been on a downward trend and never went up. I took blood test every two months and my current Levine's phenotypic age is 42.9.  My RDW value came from 14.7% at baseline to current's 13.4%, which is the biggest driver for phenotypic age drop. My CRP value came from 2.2 to 0.96, also not bad. So overall I still think TB's protocol helps a lot.

The TruMe result can have big fluctuation, I did two TruMe tests in February on two consecutive days, and got two results that are almost 2 years apart. The first result was higher and I had a really bad sleep the day before the test, the second test was done after a pretty good night sleep.

I also did a 23andme in March, the result came back shows I have MTHFR C677T and A1298C, my recent blood homocysteine value was 13.4, a bit too high, may be just one SAM-e pill per protocol is not enough. I am planning to add daily dose of methylfolate to see if it helps.

Edited by yz69, 22 April 2021 - 07:40 PM.

#1536 eighthman

• 155 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 02:35 AM

It seems like perfecting the regimen cycle is all important.  I will avoid fish oil, vitamin d, cocoa/chocolate on regimen days. 

#1537 OlderThanThou2

• Registrant
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 05:51 AM

I took no supplements or paid any particular attention to my health before 2006. Then I became concerned about cholesterol levels and began taking a statin. In 2017, at the age of 61, I began reading in earnest about treatment of aging phenotypes and began self-experimenting. A summary of my trials and results are posted on my profile page.

As for chocolate, I probably average 30 g / day for the last 2 years for no particular reason other than I like it. Before that it was sporadic. Usually I buy 70-80% dark chocolate, often with nuts. No thought is given to organic or not.

When I started senolytics there was no data on its efficacy in humans. I made a conservative assumption of 20% reduction / dose spaced a month apart. At that rate, 100(0.8^^10) = 10.7% would remain after 10 doses. Since then I have taken a senolytic treatment 1 to 2 times / year for maintenance with few side effects other than fatigue for a couple of days.

There is better data now for dasatinib + quercetin in humans. “Senolytics decrease senescent cells in humans: Preliminary report from a clinical trial of Dasatinib plus Quercetin in individuals with diabetic kidney disease” (2019) https://www.ebiomedi...0591-2/fulltext

Senolytic drugs and treatments are important and relevant to this thread, but let's be careful not to digress far from the central topic of stem cell self-renewal.

You don't seem to be worried about senolytics potential side effects. I think IIRC I read in an article that Quercetin doesn't have a very good specificity. Certain organs like the brain have a poor ability to regenerate so if one kills good cells that could eventually cause problems. I have done 4 cycles of Dasatinib+Q+F myself, I am a bit reluctant to do more. I rather wait 5-10 years for new senolytics with higher specificity.

Back on topic now.

Edited by OlderThanThou2, 23 April 2021 - 06:08 AM.

#1538 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2021 - 09:55 AM

You don't seem to be worried about senolytics potential side effects. I think IIRC I read in an article that Quercetin doesn't have a very good specificity. Certain organs like the brain have a poor ability to regenerate so if one kills good cells that could eventually cause problems. I have done 4 cycles of Dasatinib+Q+F myself, I am a bit reluctant to do more. I rather wait 5-10 years for new senolytics with higher specificity.

Back on topic now.

That isn't off topic, actually. Part of the protocol is expanding stem cell pools, and part of it is replacing senescent cells with them. If replacement is blocked, then it is all for naught.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 23 April 2021 - 09:56 AM.

• like x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#1539 OlderThanThou2

• Registrant
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 10:33 AM

That isn't off topic, actually. Part of the protocol is expanding stem cell pools, and part of it is replacing senescent cells with them. If replacement is blocked, then it is all for naught.

One thing I am wondering is, if one takes 3 senolytics, each one with say 90% specificity, would the combination have a specificity of 90%? Or more or less? Me wonders if, since each one attacks certain specific survival mechanisms of senescent cells, the result would not be more specificity. Would you have an educated guess on that?

#1540 Fafner55

• 300 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2021 - 11:21 AM

Back on topic now.

Our bodies lose cells daily, overall about 1% / day, yet we stay the same size. Normal homeostasis maintains that balance. That's a point Turnbuckle has made - forcing the turnover of older cells and promoting their replacement with healthier ones should improve our physiology. Of course with senescent cells there is more going on. The SASP dysregulates tissues by inflammatory paracrine signaling, and as they accumulate the effect is on balance detrimental.

Dasatinib is a potent drug with potential side effects such as neuropathy. Out of caution, I limit its use to one treatment per month. My doctor was not concerned at all. And, after 14 treatments my bloodwork does not show any decline in organ function (kidney, liver, hematopoietic tissue). Physically, I don't have age-related impairments and look forward to hard hikes when I vacation. Mentally, while I cannot absorb new material as quickly as a 20-something year old, I still perform at a high level (to address the crushing boredom of retirement, I returned to the university as a full time graduate student in the sciences and do reasonably well in my courses). 

You are right to be cautious and concerned, but evidence (n=1) supports the relative safety of a 1x/month senolytic treatment of 120 mg dasatinib + 1600 mg fisetin + 1200 mg quercetin phytosome. (BTW, I space out the phytosubstances over a couple of hours to not overly tax the liver then take the dasatinib).

• Informative x 3

#1541 OlderThanThou2

• Registrant
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 01:06 PM

After reading about your experience, and also even better considering the fact that it seems to have been quite effective at reducing epigenetic age, I'm beginning to wonder about doing more cycles. I saw there are studies showing that it might be possible to rejuvenate senescent cells, so I was thinking of either trying to do that in the future with new supplements, or taking senolytics with higher specificity, in order not to use up stem cells unnecessarily. But on another hand the more one waits the more the body is likely to degenerate because of the higher number of senescent cells and higher methylation. 

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

#1542 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 23 April 2021 - 02:41 PM

The biggest problem will be with substances that lengthen the shortest telomeres, so the numbers may not be all that impressive as a telomerase enhancer, yet make it poison for this protocol.

That's all of them, then.

Telomerase always targets the shortest telomeres.

Short telomeres are preferentially elongated by telomerase in human cells

https://www.scienced...01457930900653X

Short telomeres have been shown to be preferentially elongated in both yeast and mouse models. We examined this in human cells, by utilising cells with large allelic telomere length differentials and observing the relative rates of elongation following the expression of hTERT. We observed that short telomeres are gradually elongated in the first 26 PDs of growth, whereas the longer telomeres displayed limited elongation in this period. Telomeres coalesced at similar lengths irrespective of their length prior to the expression of hTERT.

This may be a bad thing from the perspective of your protocol, but the length of your 20% shortest telomeres is generally reckoned to be more predictive of health than a median or mean measure. 

If your protocol really is beneficial, then you shouldn't be shortening the telomeres your tissues 'inherit' from the stem cell pools you are stimulating, even if downstream somatic cells are being encouraged to 'make way' via senolytics, etc.

#1543 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:25 PM

That is fascinating. What senolytic drugs/stack do you use, when did you start, and how often/what dosages do you use? Hvae they helped you remain looking, feeling, and being epigentically younger?

#1544 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:28 PM

It seems like perfecting the regimen cycle is all important.  I will avoid fish oil, vitamin d, cocoa/chocolate on regimen days. 

Hi there what is your regimen day looking like as of now?

Why avoid cocoa, vitamin D, and fish oil on said regimen days? 

what is your regimen day/days consisting of? Also why avoid said substances in mentioned in your post, during said regimen days?

#1545 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:30 PM

Our bodies lose cells daily, overall about 1% / day, yet we stay the same size. Normal homeostasis maintains that balance. That's a point Turnbuckle has made - forcing the turnover of older cells and promoting their replacement with healthier ones should improve our physiology. Of course with senescent cells there is more going on. The SASP dysregulates tissues by inflammatory paracrine signaling, and as they accumulate the effect is on balance detrimental.

Dasatinib is a potent drug with potential side effects such as neuropathy. Out of caution, I limit its use to one treatment per month. My doctor was not concerned at all. And, after 14 treatments my bloodwork does not show any decline in organ function (kidney, liver, hematopoietic tissue). Physically, I don't have age-related impairments and look forward to hard hikes when I vacation. Mentally, while I cannot absorb new material as quickly as a 20-something year old, I still perform at a high level (to address the crushing boredom of retirement, I returned to the university as a full time graduate student in the sciences and do reasonably well in my courses). 

You are right to be cautious and concerned, but evidence (n=1) supports the relative safety of a 1x/month senolytic treatment of 120 mg dasatinib + 1600 mg fisetin + 1200 mg quercetin phytosome. (BTW, I space out the phytosubstances over a couple of hours to not overly tax the liver then take the dasatinib).

I really would love to start the regimen you have, but unfortunately am unsure if I should at my age. I am 29.5 years old. I hope the earlier the better

#1546 Fafner55

• 300 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:41 PM

I really would love to start the regimen you have, but unfortunately am unsure if I should at my age. I am 29.5 years old. I hope the earlier the better

For those younger than 35 or so, little if anything can be done to improve on what evolution has provided. IMO, one should simply try to stay healthy by
  • Maintaining a healthy weight
  • Eating a diet low in refined carbs and sugar
  • Exercising moderately
  • Getting adequate sleep.
However, after reproductive age evolution is more or less done with us and our bodies begin to decline.  After that point interventions might improve one’s health. The first appearance of white hairs might indicate that it is time to start intervening to maintain health.

#1547 eighthman

• 155 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:46 PM

It seems to me that, if this regimen is valid, it explains a lot about the anti-aging field - as to why there has been so much frustrating failure and lack of progress.

There is too much in the way of supplements that strengthen defective/weakened/senescent cells.  These discoveries result in dead ends because the cells at issue need to die off and be replaced.  

Otherwise, the body becomes like a fleet of military aircraft that are too old and require too much maintenance.  They need to be replaced with new aircraft, not repaired. ( I also follow defense news).

#1548 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:49 PM

For those younger than 35 or so, little if anything can be done to improve on what evolution has provided. IMO, one should simply try to stay healthy by
  • Maintaining a healthy weight
  • Eating a diet low in refined carbs and sugar
  • Exercising moderately
  • Getting adequate sleep.
However, after reproductive age evolution is more or less done with us and our bodies begin to decline.  After that point interventions might improve one’s health. The first appearance of white hairs might indicate that it is time to start intervening to maintain health.

Yeah this is pretty much what I do. I also have been doing intermittent fasting, methionine restriction, as well as 5 periodic (5 day to 7 day) fasts per year (for the last 3 years on the long fasts and the  last 7 years for intermittent fasting/methionine restriction)

Gee that stinks that there is not much I can do.... Well, I mean I Have indeed also been thinking that if I cannot stand to gain much from the Dastinib and quercetin protocol, that perhaps maybe I could benefit from stimulating Sirt (fasting, resveratrol, etc), and perhaps also finding ways to increase NAD levels, while inhibiting the ever rising cd38 levels (which inhibit NAD, and said cd38 levels rise with age).....

Or maybe I will just settle for inhibition of mTor through metformin usage.

It all is so confusing.

I also want to get an age test of some type to see how biologically old I am, but unfortunately, I get overwhelmed by the sheer number of them and simply have no idea which one to choose.

Thus far, the only thing I cn say is I look roughly 5 to 6 years younger than my age, but that is probably only because I have used sunscreen for many years. I just don't know friend.

Maybe I will at least choose some sort of age test for now. But the challenge is picking one that is good.

Edited by Qowpel, 23 April 2021 - 04:50 PM.

#1549 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2021 - 03:34 PM

Vitamin D has a fairly long half life (15 days is what I have found). Should we be concerned with blood levels of it? Also, there is some evidence that people with low levels of Vit D have worse prognosis with Covid-19 infection.

• Good Point x 1

#1550 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 04:18 PM

I had a strong reaction to the second Moderna shot -- flu like symptoms without fever for nearly a week -- so my next test will be able to say something about that. However I don't expect any reversal as I feel better than ever. This likely has to do with the mito protocol, but that by itself had little or no apparent effect on my epigenetic age. I don't understand why your numbers shot up, but I had that happen the first year. The increase was very dramatic and it took a long time to recover the lost ground. The bad actor was cycloastragenol, which I incorrectly thought would have minimal effect if I took it only with the protocol. When I stopped it, my epigenetic age began declining again. Lengthening telomeres blocks replacement, and the unused stem cells you created may be recycled by homeostatic mechanisms and thus wasted. Other substances that are said to lengthen telomeres include--

TA-65

Vitamin D

Centella asiatica, Astragalus, oleanolic acid (OA), and maslinic acid 

Marine omega-3 fatty acids

There are probably many more among supplements in common use that haven't been studied. The biggest problem will be with substances that lengthen the shortest telomeres, so the numbers may not be all that impressive as a telomerase enhancer, yet make it poison for this protocol.

I'm not sure that we need to be concerned about vitamin D. Low vitamin D levels lower mitochondrial efficiency (link). Lower efficiency causes more reactive oxygen species (link). More ROS means shorter telomeres (link).

So vitamin D, while positively associated with longer telomeres, might not be bad for this protocol. Thoughts?

#1551 dlewis1453

• 154 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2021 - 07:53 PM

I'm not sure that we need to be concerned about vitamin D. Low vitamin D levels lower mitochondrial efficiency (link). Lower efficiency causes more reactive oxygen species (link). More ROS means shorter telomeres (link).

So vitamin D, while positively associated with longer telomeres, might not be bad for this protocol. Thoughts?

I'm not concerned with the effect of vitamin d on telomeres or interfering with this protocol. Vitamin D has so many benefits for health in general, I think it would be good for your health and longevity to keep your vitamin D in the mid to high normal range. 

#1552 MarcD

• 51 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 08:15 PM

The amino acid threonine may increase the self-renewal of stem cells when used with fusion and C60. Threonine is known to be crucial for embryonic stem cells, both mouse and human. Doses of 6 grams have been used medically for other purposes, so 5-10 grams seems not out of line when used with this fusion/C60 protocol. 

References.  

Restriction of essential amino acids dictates the systemic metabolic response to dietary protein dilution

Dietary threonine restriction (DTR) retards the development of obesity-associated metabolic dysfunction. Liver-derived fibroblast growth factor 21 is required for the metabolic remodelling with DTR. Strikingly, hepatocyte-selective establishment of threonine biosynthetic capacity reverses the systemic metabolic response to DTR. Taken together, our studies of mice demonstrate that the restriction of EAA are sufficient and necessary to confer the systemic metabolic effects of DPD.

https://www.nature.c...467-020-16568-z

#1553 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2021 - 09:02 PM

I agree. D is associated with longer telomeres, but the association is about as impressive as the relationship of telomere length with chronological age, which is to say, not very. My point, however, was that supplements one might think are helpful might not work as anticipated, and most supplements have not been studied for their effects on telomeres. Most antioxidants will likely produce either a reduced rate of shortening or actual lengthening over the long term, but the effects are relatively minor. Powerful stimulants of telomerase such as cycloastragenol are a different story. Clearly they are not good for this protocol, nor is screwing with the telomeric clock the right way to go about life extension.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 26 April 2021 - 09:04 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Agree x 1

#1554 mike20g

• 45 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 12:29 AM

I will be trying C60 Stem Renewal protocol soon, while waiting for supplements for it I will be doing several cycles of mito fission/fusion. From your experience - is there anything else I should be doing before starting C60 protocol?

#1555 Unclebob

• 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:17 AM

Hi all

had my epigenetic age done and was 5 years over my true age.

So I am starting this protocol and will test again in 2 months after 4 or 5 cycles.

From another thread re Stearic Acid and possible alternatives, Turnbuckle, you mentioned you tried Glycerol Monostearate but to be aware of BP issues as its fast acting.  As none of the other alternatives are available here in the UK I intend to use Glycerol monostearate (with caution) but would like to ask if you have any about how this will effect the timing structure of the protocol.

Would you drop the time to take the Sulforaphane, Liposomal glutathione and SAM-e down to 30mins or so?  Or is the Glycerol monostearate so fast acting that the Sulforaphane element should be done before?

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Glycerol monostearate is available in the UK. It is digested much faster, and thus I would start with a low dose--under one gram--as some with hypertension may see BP rise faster than antihypertensives can bring it down, and thus can be dangerous for those people. A BP monitor is highly advisable, at least at first. An effective dose for fusion will be 1-5 grams, and the half life is around 11 hours. It can be stirred into hot foods or drink.

Mango butter is another option. It is a triglyceride with 40-45% stearic acid.

#1556 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:55 AM

Hi all

had my epigenetic age done and was 5 years over my true age.

So I am starting this protocol and will test again in 2 months after 4 or 5 cycles.

From another thread re Stearic Acid and possible alternatives, Turnbuckle, you mentioned you tried Glycerol Monostearate but to be aware of BP issues as its fast acting.  As none of the other alternatives are available here in the UK I intend to use Glycerol monostearate (with caution) but would like to ask if you have any about how this will effect the timing structure of the protocol.

Would you drop the time to take the Sulforaphane, Liposomal glutathione and SAM-e down to 30mins or so?  Or is the Glycerol monostearate so fast acting that the Sulforaphane element should be done before?

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thank you

I use one g GMS (1/4 tsp) stirred into hot chocolate along with ingredients like AKG (if you don't have the solution), and then C60 30 minutes later. I also suggest doing the SC expansion a couple of times a week, initially. Latter on you can drop way back on the frequency.

I will be posting an updated protocol in the next 4-6 weeks when I get back my latest results. There's a simple tweak that may accelerate the de-aging.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 29 April 2021 - 10:56 AM.

• like x 5
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#1557 mike20g

• 45 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:57 AM

May I ask what is "SC expansion"?
  • Agree x 1

#1558 Unclebob

• 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 11:12 AM

I use one g GMS (1/4 tsp) stirred into hot chocolate along with ingredients like AKG (if you don't have the solution), and then C60 30 minutes later. I also suggest doing the SC expansion a couple of times a week, initially. Latter on you can drop way back on the frequency.

I will be posting an updated protocol in the next 4-6 weeks when I get back my latest results. There's a simple tweak that may accelerate the de-aging.

Thank you.  Much appreciated.

Fast acting means fast acting then.

Will do the expansion protocol as suggested every other day or so.

Fingers crossed will give another positive datapoint to this thread.

Looking forward to seeing the next tweak.

Cheers

#1559 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2021 - 04:46 PM

I have hypertension and my BP tends to be lower after taking GMS. This morning it was 132/87. I took approximately 10 g GMS and an hour later it was 122/75. This was before taking my prescription meds.

I had been trying The Croissant Diet https://fireinabottle.net/ for a few weeks (I dropped the croissant/carb part after a few days). I was taking a teaspoon or two of MGS with every meal and noticed my BP was pretty good whenever I checked. It had been trending a bit higher just before. The lowest was 118/70 one day. Then I started doing Turnbuckle's mito protocol and was taking less GMS. Yesterday I got my meth and tried the SC today with some reduced ingredients. It looks like I may have an older version, it's from Post #1739. Will be looking for TB's newest tweek in 4-6 weeks.

Thanks to Turnbuckle for taking the time to post these protocols.

Edit: Oops, got my protos mixed up, Post 1739 is from the mito thread. I think I may have gotten the SC off a thread over at Reddit.

Edit2: I am using Post #1447 on this thread.

Edited by EliotH, 29 April 2021 - 04:55 PM.

#1560 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2021 - 05:04 PM

I have hypertension and my BP tends to be lower after taking GMS. This morning it was 132/87. I took approximately 10 g GMS and an hour later it was 122/75. This was before taking my prescription meds.

I had been trying The Croissant Diet https://fireinabottle.net/ for a few weeks (I dropped the croissant/carb part after a few days). I was taking a teaspoon or two of MGS with every meal and noticed my BP was pretty good whenever I checked. It had been trending a bit higher just before. The lowest was 118/70 one day. Then I started doing Turnbuckle's mito protocol and was taking less GMS. Yesterday I got my meth and tried the SC today with some reduced ingredients. It looks like I may have an older version, it's from Post #1739. Will be looking for TB's newest tweek in 4-6 weeks.

Thanks to Turnbuckle for taking the time to post these protocols.

Edit: Oops, got my protos mixed up, Post 1739 is from the mito thread. I think I may have gotten the SC off a thread over at Reddit.

Is MGS a typo, or something different? And meth?

What prescription meds do you take for hypertension? It would be interesting if that were the reason for your getting lower BP from stearic acid. I take an alpha blocker and sometimes a beta blocker, and stearic acid raises my BP with both.

As for the latest protocols, they can always be found on my profile page.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, stem cells, mitochondria, fusion, stearic acid, aging, hydroxytyrosol, olive oil, mct oil, proliferation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users