• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Stem cell self-renewal with C60

c60 stem cells mitochondria fusion stearic acid aging hydroxytyrosol olive oil mct oil proliferation

• Please log in to reply
2503 replies to this topic

#1591 eighthman

• 155 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 12:35 AM

Is it possible that this protocol "clears the way" for human growth hormone?

Grams of arginine can trigger HGH secretion.  Years ago, HGH created a lot of enthusiasm, as used by old people who felt great. However, side effects emerged and life span was not extended.

Maybe HGH  is inappropriate within a body with too many senescent cells and not enough healthy stem cells.

#1592 eighthman

• 155 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 02:39 PM

https://www.aging-us...cle/203133/text

This suggests the lack of HGH life extension is due to hypertension.  Perhaps stem cell replacement and loss of senescent cells - as with this protocol - helps the arteries.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1593 timedilation

• 62 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 12:31 AM

Has anyone used this protocol while suffering from a chronic injury?  Were there any noticeable (positive or negative) effects?

#1594 Fafner55

• 300 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2021 - 08:14 PM

The effect of autophagy and mitophagy on epigenetic age is minor
Following my post #1523, over the last 2 months I followed autophagy and mitophagy protocols to determine what effect they might have on epigenetic age. The effect on my epigenetic age is apparently minor, about 6 months regression. Summary results are

Test Date         (Epigenetic age - Chronological age), years
12/17/2020.... -10.45      Baseline before epigenetic treatments
02/17/2021.... -10.32      Turnbuckle protocol every 10 days (6 times total) with 120 mg gotu kola. During this period I did 1 fasting mimicking diet.
04/13/2021.... -12.58      Turnbuckle protocol every 10 days (6 times total).
06/08/2021.... -13.05      Autophagy (1 time) - for 5 days took 2 tsp/day of liposomal trehalose + 250 mg centrophenoxine 2x/day + 20 mg astaxanthin 2x/day.  Mitophagy (1 time) - for 7 days took 500 mg Urolithin A 1x/day + 20 mg astaxanthin 2x/day. Separately I did 1 fasting mimicking diet.

#1595 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2021 - 09:47 PM

Fafner55, how confident are you of the trume results? From the trume website: Based on our studies, we have approximately 4.6 years’ error rate. 

A few weeks ago I emailed trume to inform them that their © 2020 All rights Reserved. was out of date. In addition, I informed them that their refund policy page said The page can’t be found.  As of this writing I have received no response to my email. and the items I mentioned to them are unchanged. I partly judge whether or not I will do business with a company on the quality of their public presentation (website) and on their responsiveness to inquiry.

A check here reveals that : "Tume Inc. is located in South San Francisco, CA, United States and is part of the Home Health Care Services Industry. Trume Inc. has 6 total employees across all of its locations and generates $98,413 in sales (USD). (Employees and Sales figures are modelled)." With a location of 2324 Julie Ln South San FranciscoCA94080-5262 United States.

The address above is consistent with the address given here on the trume website.

My personal estimate of the number of employees is 2.

The key principal of trume is given as YELENA BUDOVSKAYA. Which is consistent with the trume webpage here

Their address shows in Google Maps that they are located in a residential area. The house can be viewed in the street view option.

The principals seem to have appropriate credentials. The fact that the "lab" is located in a house may or may not be significant.

Have you compared results from other labs that you may have used? 

Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 05 July 2021 - 10:03 PM.

• Informative x 3

#1596 Fafner55

• 300 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2021 - 11:21 PM

Fafner55, how confident are you of the trume results? 

I don't get the sense that Trume is well capitalized or that they do a large business. As a former business owner, I am bothered by its lack of a refunds policy. Merchant account service providers require websites that take credit cards to have a refund policy. Trume will eventually be flagged when its provider audits it and will have to make that change. I see bugs in its website too, and the copy is too terse. Altogether, to me these are indications are that the owners are business newbies. But, that says nothing about the quality of its service. 

The 4.6 year error doesn't bother me too much. https://trumelabs.co...pigenetic-test/

As best I can tell, that error is roughly consistent with other other epigenetic clocks, but I have to qualify that statement - Trume does not indicate if the 4.6 years is a standard error or a standard deviation. Again, I see that as a business newbie mistake of not understanding who its customers are and not making the extra effort to cultivate confidence.

I have not compared its biological age estimates against other companies'. At the moment I am satisfied that its results are consistent even if the absolute accuracy is not known - I hope to compare one test result to another to get a sense if these protocols make a difference.

Edited by Fafner55, 05 July 2021 - 11:24 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#1597 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:08 AM

Correction to my post #1595 

I had indicated that the addresses were consistent. Actually, trume gives 2328 as the numeric part of their address, and the other link gives 2324 with the street name, and city, and zip-5 being the same for each source (other link uses zip+4). The other link must have typoed the info.

#1598 OlderThanThou2

• Registrant
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 06:28 AM

The effect of autophagy and mitophagy on epigenetic age is minor
Following my post #1523, over the last 2 months I followed autophagy and mitophagy protocols to determine what effect they might have on epigenetic age. The effect on my epigenetic age is apparently minor, about 6 months regression. Summary results are

Test Date         (Epigenetic age - Chronological age), years
12/17/2020.... -10.45      Baseline before epigenetic treatments
02/17/2021.... -10.32      Turnbuckle protocol every 10 days (6 times total) with 120 mg gotu kola. During this period I did 1 fasting mimicking diet.
04/13/2021.... -12.58      Turnbuckle protocol every 10 days (6 times total).
06/08/2021.... -13.05      Autophagy (1 time) - for 5 days took 2 tsp/day of liposomal trehalose + 250 mg centrophenoxine 2x/day + 20 mg astaxanthin 2x/day.  Mitophagy (1 time) - for 7 days took 500 mg Urolithin A 1x/day + 20 mg astaxanthin 2x/day. Separately I did 1 fasting mimicking diet.

Apart from the period of fasting mimicking diet, have you been doing calorie restriction or anything special with your diet?

#1599 Unclebob

• 17 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 07:16 AM

Hi guys

have just completed a two month cycle and will be getting my epi age redone by epi-age and will post here.  I went down the route of individual supplements for each amino acid and at times had to consume 10+ tablets at once as well as quite expensive buying each amino separately.

Is there any reason why we cannot use a Essential Amino acid mix like this:  https://www.bulk.com...ino-acids.html c£10

One serving is made up of the following:

Leucine:  5g v 1g
Valine: 2.2g v 0
Lysine:  2.2g v 2
Phenylalanine: 1.8g v 0
Threonine: 1.5g v 3
Isoleucine: 0.9g v 0
Histidine: 0.7g v 0
Methionine: 0.5g v 1
Tryptophan: 0.2g v 0

Double the serving would give the 3g of Threonine (as per the protocol), 10gs of Leucine (10x the protocol), 4gs of Lysine (2x the protocol), 1g of Methionine (1x the protocol).

This would significantly lower the cost and hassle factor of multiple bottles of similar looking tablets and table numbers.

Thoughts?

Cheers

• like x 2

#1600 Fafner55

• 300 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2021 - 10:52 AM

Apart from the period of fasting mimicking diet, have you been doing calorie restriction or anything special with your diet?

I try to do a fasting mimicking diet twice a year and avoid sugary drinks. Other than that there is nothing special about my diet. On a related subject, I carry about 5 lbs of excess weight.

• like x 1

#1601 OlderThanThou2

• Registrant
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 12:53 PM

I try to do a fasting mimicking diet twice a year and avoid sugary drinks. Other than that there is nothing special about my diet. On a related subject, I carry about 5 lbs of excess weight.

Thanks.

#1602 userCK

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2021 - 07:52 AM

Update and DNA/Gene expression related question:

Tried this protocol several times in last 3 months, feel no different. But as Turnbuckle said previously, this protocol is for much older people and I'm 38 so that may be the reason.

As some of you may recall, I've been suffering from Post Finasteride Syndrome (5+ years). Nobody knows how it works 100% but the supicion is it alters gene expressions. A study came out recently, I'll quote:

Results: Gene expression of cells from penile skin samples from twenty-six men of median age 38 years (IQR,
33-42) in the study group was compared with that from twenty-six men of median age 41 years (IQR, 35-62) in
the control group (P = .13), with 1,446 genes significantly over-expressed and 2,318 genes significantly underexpressed
in study patients. Androgen receptor expression was significantly higher in study patients compared to
controls (9.961 vs 9.494, adjusted P value = .01). Serum levels of androgen receptor activity markers 5a-androstanediol
(0.950 ng/mL [0.749-1.587] vs 0.949 [0.817-1.337], P = .34) or 3a-androstanedione (3.1 ng/mL
[1.925-5.475] vs 6.7 [3.375-11.4], P = .31) revealed no significant differences. No significant differences were
found between the number of trinucleotide repeats (21.5 [20-23.75], 22 [19-25], P = .94).

(also attaching the PDF).

Is there any supplement, protocol, medicine that you guys know may rectify this erroneous gene expressions in 3700+ genes?

For 5+ years (since the age of 32):
1. I have not had been able to sex
2. No desire/libido
3. Got divorced because of loss of emotions and loss of sexual drive
4. Severe short term memory/recall problems, performance suffering significantly at work
5. Insominia 
6. Thyroid, Cholestrol, Pre-diabetes 
so I'd really appreciate if anyone has any tips on how to I may go about returning gene expression to normal state
  • How about HGH (Human Growth Hormone), 2IU a day for long-term (say 2 years)? Studies show it reversed age, as measured by Harvath DNA clock, by 3.5 years? Does that mean it returned some of the gene expression back to their original/youthful state?

Attached Files

Edited by userCK, 24 July 2021 - 08:05 AM.

#1603 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2021 - 11:17 AM

Update and DNA/Gene expression related question:

Tried this protocol several times in last 3 months, feel no different. But as Turnbuckle said previously, this protocol is for much older people and I'm 38 so that may be the reason.

As some of you may recall, I've been suffering from Post Finasteride Syndrome (5+ years). Nobody knows how it works 100% but the supicion is it alters gene expressions. A study came out recently, I'll quote:

(also attaching the PDF).

Is there any supplement, protocol, medicine that you guys know may rectify this erroneous gene expressions in 3700+ genes?

For 5+ years (since the age of 32):
1. I have not had been able to sex
2. No desire/libido
3. Got divorced because of loss of emotions and loss of sexual drive
4. Severe short term memory/recall problems, performance suffering significantly at work
5. Insominia 
6. Thyroid, Cholestrol, Pre-diabetes 
so I'd really appreciate if anyone has any tips on how to I may go about returning gene expression to normal state
  • How about HGH (Human Growth Hormone), 2IU a day for long-term (say 2 years)? Studies show it reversed age, as measured by Harvath DNA clock, by 3.5 years? Does that mean it returned some of the gene expression back to their original/youthful state?

SC pools have a size limitation, so if you expand them past that point, homeostatic mechanisms will reduce them and SCs will be wasted. Thus I suggest that young people in general aren't going to be benefited by this protocol as much as older people. In any case, most replacement cells are actually supplied at an intermediate stage between stem cells and somatic cells. Transit amplifying cells (TACs), for instance, which have more epigenetic programing than stem cells. So if finasteride damaged your epigenetics at that point, it might be possible to reverse it with a demethylase promoter such as alpha-ketoglutarate. A reasonable source would be AAKG, which you could take every day.

This is speculative, as I have found exactly zero on this as a treatment for PFS.

Also, I assume you took finasteride because of MPHS. Certain nutritional deficiencies are common in that group, and that might be accentuating your problem.

Participants with hair loss showed varied amino acid and micronutrient deficiencies across all types of hair loss. Nutritional status did not vary much between the types of hair loss. Among the essential amino acids, histidine deficiency was seen in >90% of participants with androgenic alopecia and 77.78% of participants with TE while leucine deficiency was seen 98.15% of participants with TE and 100% with FPHL. Valine deficiency was also very common across alopecia subtypes. Among the nonessential amino acids, alanine deficiency was observed in 91.67% FPHL, 91.18% MPHL, and 90.74% TE. Cysteine deficiency was present in 55.58% and 50% of participants with MPHL and TE, respectively. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5596642/

Amino acids aren't the only problem. See the paper for other nutritional deficiencies, where you will find that folate deficiency occurs in >90% of cases.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 24 July 2021 - 11:19 AM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#1604 userCK

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2021 - 06:21 PM

SC pools have a size limitation, so if you expand them past that point, homeostatic mechanisms will reduce them and SCs will be wasted. Thus I suggest that young people in general aren't going to be benefited by this protocol as much as older people. In any case, most replacement cells are actually supplied at an intermediate stage between stem cells and somatic cells. Transit amplifying cells (TACs), for instance, which have more epigenetic programing than stem cells. So if finasteride damaged your epigenetics at that point, it might be possible to reverse it with a demethylase promoter such as alpha-ketoglutarate. A reasonable source would be AAKG, which you could take every day.

This is speculative, as I have found exactly zero on this as a treatment for PFS.

Also, I assume you took finasteride because of MPHS. Certain nutritional deficiencies are common in that group, and that might be accentuating your problem.

Amino acids aren't the only problem. See the paper for other nutritional deficiencies, where you will find that folate deficiency occurs in >90% of cases.

Thanks so much Turnbuckle. My research (your various posts, other sources found via Google) has pointed me to:

Demethylation:

1. Lithium (apparently good for demethylation in the brain cells)

2. Sulforaphane

3. AAKG

4. Butyrate (Keto and Water Fasting increases those as well)

5. HGH (Human Growth Hormone) + Metformin + Vitamin B complex (all three)

6. Estrogen but I dont think this needs to be taken as a supplement/cream, body will produce its own

Do you think any of these above should not be in the list or unlikely to help with demethylation? HGH in particular is quite expensive even at 2IU a day. If the list looks good, I will make a daily regimen that incorporates some or all of the above. Definitely including AAKG in it as you already confirmed that.

Nutritional Deficiencies:

You're right. I plan to get nutritional deficiencies tested and then supplement accordingly. Water soluble ones such as Vitamin B complex, C, I'm going to add to my daily regimen anyway. But will get tested for others like Vitamin D etc.

#1605 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2021 - 08:21 PM

Demethylation:

1. Lithium (apparently good for demethylation in the brain cells)

On the other hand, 

From a trichologist's viewpoint hair, loss is the most common side effect of lithium even when it is in the therapeutic levels in the blood. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4387691/

• Ill informed x 1

#1606 userCK

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2021 - 04:34 AM

On the other hand, 

From a trichologist's viewpoint hair, loss is the most common side effect of lithium even when it is in the therapeutic levels in the blood. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4387691/

Perhaps a supplement that speeds-up hair loss will be the cure for Post Finasteride Syndrome! 

#1607 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 06:58 AM

UserCK,

"Many human sexual functions are regulated by neuropeptide hormones of natural or artificial origin. A number of peptides, including PT-141, Selank, and Oxytocin, can stimulate sex drive in women, normalize libido, increase the number and quality of orgasms, and overall satisfaction with sex, which reduces stress levels and positively influences self-esteem. In addition, the peptides PT-141 and Oxytocin help fight erectile dysfunction and anorgasmia in men. The listed peptides are available when administered by a convenient intranasal route. Compositions based on them are promising for the development of new therapy for sexual dysfunctions for both women and men."

https://russianpepti...elank-oxytocin/

(information in Russian)

Perhaps peptides are suitable for you: PT-141, Oxytocin.

---

SELANK is sold in Russia without a prescription. I use it, but for other purposes. The drug SELANK is a synthetic analogue of Tuftsin:

https://mybiohack.co...midate-immunity    :)

Edited by Kentavr, 26 July 2021 - 07:10 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#1608 userCK

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2021 - 07:38 AM

UserCK,

"Many human sexual functions are regulated by neuropeptide hormones of natural or artificial origin. A number of peptides, including PT-141, Selank, and Oxytocin, can stimulate sex drive in women, normalize libido, increase the number and quality of orgasms, and overall satisfaction with sex, which reduces stress levels and positively influences self-esteem. In addition, the peptides PT-141 and Oxytocin help fight erectile dysfunction and anorgasmia in men. The listed peptides are available when administered by a convenient intranasal route. Compositions based on them are promising for the development of new therapy for sexual dysfunctions for both women and men."

https://russianpepti...elank-oxytocin/

(information in Russian)

Perhaps peptides are suitable for you: PT-141, Oxytocin.

---

SELANK is sold in Russia without a prescription. I use it, but for other purposes. The drug SELANK is a synthetic analogue of Tuftsin:

https://mybiohack.co...midate-immunity    :)

Hey - thanks. I've tried all kinds of treatments including peptides like PT-141 (1.75mg/day x 60 days experiment), Selank, Oxytocin etc. Nothing works. If this is due to epigenetics (the study showed epigenetic silencing and overexpression of atleast 3700 genes, including androgen receptor genes), then it is no surprise that none of the medicine, peptide, supplement, shockwave therapy, prp seem to be working. And it's not just sexual function that has been lost, it is systemic dysfunction (insomnia, lowered thyroid, raised cholestrol, high blood sugar, fatigue, memory impairment, anhedonia, lowered-IQ and so on). Taking medicines for as many symptoms as possible but these medicines are helping control some of the symptoms not curing them.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#1609 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 08:42 AM

Hey - thanks. I've tried all kinds of treatments including peptides like PT-141 (1.75mg/day x 60 days experiment), Selank, Oxytocin etc. Nothing works. If this is due to epigenetics (the study showed epigenetic silencing and overexpression of atleast 3700 genes, including androgen receptor genes), then it is no surprise that none of the medicine, peptide, supplement, shockwave therapy, prp seem to be working. And it's not just sexual function that has been lost, it is systemic dysfunction (insomnia, lowered thyroid, raised cholestrol, high blood sugar, fatigue, memory impairment, anhedonia, lowered-IQ and so on). Taking medicines for as many symptoms as possible but these medicines are helping control some of the symptoms not curing them.

Do you notice that your aging has stopped?

The point is that you have a unique case. Maybe the aging program has fallen into disrepair.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#1610 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 08:48 AM

For your case, I have an esoteric explanation: your astral body, which is responsible for desires and emotions, has ceased to function normally.

That is, the conduction was broken: the astral atom stopped transmitting vibrations to the etheric plane, and 3700+ genes were turned off. I cannot explain it in another way.

Have you had any emotional turmoil? Have you undergone any initiation rites (for example, the Dionysus initiation), etc.? Perhaps something has injured your astral body.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 5
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#1611 userCK

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2021 - 06:16 PM

lol @kentavr  - let's not ruin Turnbuckle's thread. I actually believe the answer to my problems is somewhere in the pearls of wisdom that Turrnbuckle has dropped in this thread. Hence I keep coming back to it. There has to be a way, a protocol, that will reset epigenetic methylation pattern to a much more youthful (pre-PFS) state. 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

#1612 solca

• Registrant
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 04:04 AM

Did you tried DHT treatment?

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#1613 coinperson

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 July 2021 - 02:53 PM

Great information and I learned a lot.  One thing I am confused about is the Sulforaphane you are taking.  The Thorne supplement https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FUHIJM is Sulforaphane Glucosinolate also known as glucoraphanin.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4736808/

"To compound the difficulties associated with determining the clinical potential of a sulforaphane-yielding supplement, variations in nomenclature add to the problem. The term “sulforaphane glucosinolate” which has recently appeared in the scientific literature is now associated with and specified for commercially available MYR-inactive extracts derived from broccoli seed or sprout extracts [167, 168]. Since “sulforaphane glucosinolate” describes only the quantity of “glucoraphanin,” this nomenclature could erroneously lead both clinicians and consumers to believe that the material will deliver sulforaphane when consumed."

Since Sulforaphane Glucosinolate is only a precursor to Sulforaphane and must be converted and is better converted with the presence of Myrosinase, should you include Myrosinase with your Sulforaphane?

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/30372361/

"Sulforaphane is an isothiocyanate occurring in stored form as glucoraphanin in cruciferous vegetables... Glucoraphanin requires the plant enzyme myrosinase for converting it into sulforaphane."

https://www.research...w_mustard_seeds

"Brown mustard had higher myrosinase activity (2.75 un/mL) than black (1.50 un/mL) and yellow mustard (0.63 un/mL)."2.7

You can simply add mustard seed when taking your Sulforaphane supplement or just change to a sulforaphane supplement that includes myrosinase.

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/29806738/

"These results conclude that when powdered brown mustard is added to cooked broccoli, the bioavailability of sulforaphane is over four times greater than that from cooked broccoli ingested alone."

https://www.scienced...nces/myrosinase

Edited by coinperson, 31 July 2021 - 02:56 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#1614 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 01:32 PM

Turnbuckle,

This is an interview with one of the founders of the Gero company. 

https://www.youtube....ist=LL&index=26

I have partially translated this interview. 

(time interval from: 12:15 to 14:16):

“It has been known for a long time that if you transfer the blood of young animals to old ones, then old animals rejuvenate. You can, for example, sew the circulatory system of a young and an old mouse and find that the old mouse is getting younger, while the young mouse is getting old.

It is quite obvious that there are factors in the blood of old animals - that is, some molecules, cells - that prevent stem cells from participating in regeneration to repair damage.

There are very beautiful experiments in which stem cells from old animals are sent to young ones (they are glow beautifully there ...), but it's cool that young mice with stem cells from old mice go to the treadmill and the next day they get some of their muscles that grew from stem cells from old mice!

That is, old mice cannot gain muscle mass, not because they have some old and damaged, damaged stem cells, but because there IS SOMETHING in old mice, which prohibits their stem cells from participating in regeneration. "

“Actually, Elevian, and our company, and a number of other projects, set themselves the task of finding out what kind of aging factors are in the blood, which, if the blood is diluted with young blood (that is, to reduce the concentration of aging factors), the blood becomes like would be "life-giving" and allows, among other things, to correct a significant amount of damage that has been accumulated by the old mouse.

The difference between us and Elevian is that Elevian is doing therapy based on rejuvenation factors ... while we HAVE FOUND the target, that is, the circulating factor, the very factor of "old age", which we, on the contrary, suppress with the help of therapeutic action, and we give the mouse, and, I hope, in the future to a person, a signal that his real age is different from the passport one and it's time, after all, to start regenerating. "

They took a database of the blood of deceased women (HUMANS, not mice) (time interval from: 14:40 to 15:17) "... and used our machine (artificial intelligence) to find proteins there - the ones that turned out to be the cause of aging and death in humans. We found several proteins, blocked them with an antibody in mice, first in France and then in Singapore. And for the first time in the world, as far as we know, a rejuvenating effect was obtained with one injection. This is the second proof after worms that our machine is not our fevered imagination, but that it works on at least two animals, that is, on worms and mice. "

---

Turnbuckle, perhaps you have exhausted your resource for reducing epigenetic age by increasing the number of stem cells?

Perhaps you need to take up the next line of therapy: remove proteins that may prevent you from decreasing your age? They can influence other processes in cells.

Not only stem cells can help rejuvenate the body.

Maybe you will become a blood donor and thus dilute the blocking proteins? Or is it possible to do plasmapheresis?

Edited by Kentavr, 18 August 2021 - 01:57 PM.

• like x 1

#1615 mike20g

• 45 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 11:18 PM

Diluting blood with simple saline-albumin was shown to achieve similar age reversal results as young blood transfusion

https://www.aging-us...8/text#fulltext

My understanding is that diluting blood gets rid of "bad blood"/the bad blood proteins that gero identified and forces body to build new blood, which is "good" with less of bad proteins. Gero does this by reducing bad proteins with Antibodies (unlikely completely eliminating them).

While saline-albumin is very simple and cheap procedure, it is not something you would do at home.
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#1616 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 19 August 2021 - 05:37 AM

Based on this study, the following options can be considered:

1. Blood donation (less preferred option).
2. Delivery of plasma (more preferable option).

You can even get money for donating blood and plasma.

You can calculate how many times a year and how much plasma you need to donate in order to dilute the proteins sufficiently to the desired concentration.

3. Using 0.05 ng GDF11 per week as "lost69" does (see https://www.longecit...ndpost&p=850086 )

feedback on third round of this protocol using mitoq instead of pqq, no Potassium nitrate, no L-Selenocysteine, no Only Trace Minerals.also using 0.05ng of gfd11 per week

first day total crash slept all day and also slept late at night but it was like positive sleeping when you need to recover from sleep deprivation

second day good energy but less than usual when swimming

third day good normal energy

BP never goes over 120 or 84 now
vision keeps improving
skin keeps plumping up
wrinkles less and less visible

4th round:

very high energy all days, skin incredible, vision....i have mild infection/irritation from goggles anti fog spray so i can t judge this, BP has normalized to 106/74 since 3 days and hope it ll stay there

However, this is perhaps a less preferable option for those who have followed the protocol for increasing the pool of stem cells with C60, since after following this protocol there is a possibility that anti-aging blood factors, including GDF11, are already being produced. This can be verified by the effects that can occur after using the GDF11 (pressure drop, etc.). If there are additional effects, then GDF11 can be useful.

Edited by Kentavr, 19 August 2021 - 05:48 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#1617 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 05:05 PM

Good afternoon everyone!

Can you please tell me who achieved what results with this protocol?
What options do you use and what drugs are combined with?

Let's get active on this topic. This protocol is good!  :)

#1618 FWP

• 21 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 09:06 AM

Half a year ago we started this protocol with 2 people, I have all the dates on when we did what part of the protocol and we did an epigenetic age test before we began. In the coming months we will again test the epigenetic age and communicate the results

#1619 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2021 - 10:40 AM

This is an update from post 1447. I am no longer using the senolytic portion, but that can be found in the 1447 update.

Caveats:

1. This is a work in progress.

2. It is intended as a geriatric treatment for age reversal.

3. One should avoid alcohol during this treatment.

4. A link to the latest protocol can always be found on my profile page.

5. All amounts are approximate and based on a 180 pound individual.

Stem cell self-renewal

Time 0 —

GMS (glycerol monostearate) — 1-2 grams

Dihydromyricetin — 2-8 grams

Sulforaphane — 25-50 mg

Liposomal glutathione — 1 g

AKG (alpha ketoglutarate) — 1 g

AAKG  — 2-3 g

SAM-e — 500 mg

Time 0:30 —

C60 — 3 mg (in oil)

Amino acids: Methionine — 1-2 g, Lysine — 2-3 g

Notes:

All ingredients are thoroughly mixed into water or fruit juice in a blender, except for the sulforaphane (for reasons of taste), along with flavoring if desired. Taken on an empty stomach.

Once new stems cells are born, you must feed them. Lysine and Methionine doses may be repeated as necessary every few hours, perhaps over several days if needed (I get sleepy when I don’t). AAKG may be taken every day for a few days to maximize epigenetic age reversal. It is a source of alpha ketoglutarate, but slower acting. Other sources of AKG can be used. Other antioxidants may also be added at time zero, such as hydroxytyrosol (20 mg) and astaxanthin (12 mg).

Three mito fusion promoters are used for maximum effect. Unlike stearic acid (from GMS), dihydromyricetin and sulforaphane can penetrate the blood brain barrier. Dihydromyricetin is much longer acting than sulforaphane.

Protocol frequency: once a week to once a month. Expect that excess stem cells will be recycled (and thus wasted) by homeostatic mechanisms. Those not yet of geriatric age are therefore advised to use this sparingly.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 20 September 2021 - 10:41 AM.

• Informative x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#1620 kurt9

• 256 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 12:38 PM

My I ask why you are no longer doing the senolytic portion of this protocol?

• Good Point x 5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, stem cells, mitochondria, fusion, stearic acid, aging, hydroxytyrosol, olive oil, mct oil, proliferation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users