• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Stem cell self-renewal with C60

c60 stem cells mitochondria fusion stearic acid aging hydroxytyrosol olive oil mct oil proliferation

• Please log in to reply
2503 replies to this topic

#1561 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2021 - 05:21 PM

Is MGS a typo, or something different? And meth?

What prescription meds do you take for hypertension? It would be interesting if that were the reason for your getting lower BP from stearic acid. I take an alpha blocker and sometimes a beta blocker, and stearic acid raises my BP with both.

As for the latest protocols, they can always be found on my profile page.

Sorry, GMS (it felt wrong typing MGS but I was too lazy to check it). Meth = methionine.

I take carvedidol (beta blocker) 6.25mg 2x day and losartan (ARB) 25mg 2x day.

#1562 Unclebob

• 17 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 07:12 AM

I use one g GMS (1/4 tsp) stirred into hot chocolate along with ingredients like AKG (if you don't have the solution), and then C60 30 minutes later. I also suggest doing the SC expansion a couple of times a week, initially. Latter on you can drop way back on the frequency.

I will be posting an updated protocol in the next 4-6 weeks when I get back my latest results. There's a simple tweak that may accelerate the de-aging.

Just thought I would share.

Started the protocol yesterday. Was in recovery from a mammoth cycle ride the day before and touch rugby the day before that.

So I had mct and heavy cream based coffee first thing to which I added the GMS.  Had the AAKG and other ingredients with the coffee, and as Turnbuckle suggested the C60 30mins later.  Did the main aminos then and then every 3 hours some Lysine and Methionine. 

Two things I experienced were:

1. zero appetite
  2. slept really well

I intend to do this protocol on a 48hr cycle Thursday, Saturday and Monday this week, unless its worth spacing the Part 2: Senescent cell replacement out and doing the cycle over 72hrs. Repeat part 2 on day 2 and 3 perhaps?

A little practical advice for anyone starting on this is to be aware that there is:

1. there is quite a bit to organise
  2. you need to set aside a little time for the protocol
  3. there are a surprising number of pills to take as many are 250 to 500g and you need to take 4 or 8 to reach the 2g level

Hope this helps folks.  1st cycle Phase 2 today.

Cheers

• Informative x 3

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1563 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2021 - 05:32 PM

Is it normal to feel like crap during the senescent cell replacement phase? This may have been mentioned but I don't want to go back over 1560 posts on this thread.

• WellResearched x 1

#1564 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2021 - 07:01 PM

Is it normal to feel like crap during the senescent cell replacement phase? This may have been mentioned but I don't want to go back over 1560 posts on this thread.

Yes, it is. Apoptosis produces flu-like symptoms but without the fever. Thus best to do it at night or you might waste an entire day. You will also need more amino acids at this time to feed the stem cells. Like Lysine and methionine, and you can add in some EEA mix (essential amino acids). If the symptoms are too uncomfortable, you can stop it with mito fusion, but that's a bit of a waste.

Note: apoptosis goes on all the time. The body ditches around 50 billion cells a day, and while most of these are shed--like skin cells and intestinal cells--there are also billions that undergo apoptosis (programmed suicide). If this background level increases enough--and hopefully it will--then you'll get these symptoms. 

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#1565 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 May 2021 - 07:59 PM

Yes, it is. Apoptosis produces flu-like symptoms but without the fever. Thus best to do it at night or you might waste an entire day. You will also need more amino acids at this time to feed the stem cells. Like Lysine and methionine, and you can add in some EEA mix (essential amino acids). If the symptoms are too uncomfortable, you can stop it with mito fusion, but that's a bit of a waste.

Note: apoptosis goes on all the time. The body ditches around 50 billion cells a day, and while most of these are shed--like skin cells and intestinal cells--there are also billions that undergo apoptosis (programmed suicide). If this background level increases enough--and hopefully it will--then you'll get these symptoms. 

Yes, flu-like symptoms. That most likely means it is working.

#1566 Unclebob

• 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 09:10 AM

I just completed Phase 2 yesterday and I am restarting Phase 1 today.

Anecdotally I found physical exercise much more challenging.  I moved a few 20kg bags of gravel, as we are refreshing paths in the back garden, and found myself feeling it more and getting out of breath when slightly over exerting.

Was tired and fell asleep quicker than usual as well.  Little or no appetite, no blood pressure issues with regard to GMS.

Intending to cycle Phase 1 and 2 back to back for an initial week or two and then drop to twice a week.  Retest epiage after completion sometime in June I guess so results July.

Hope this helps.

#1567 kurt9

• 256 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 01:29 AM

Can this protocol be used to overcome autoimmune conditions resulting from vaccination? 

#1568 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2021 - 10:38 AM

Can this protocol be used to overcome autoimmune conditions resulting from vaccination? 

I have no personal experience with this, but some have had success with using autologous SC transplants to treat MS and other autoimmune diseases. And there's only a small step from an autologous SC transplant to endogenously stimulated SCs. (With the latter being far cheaper and easier.)

The treatment ideas started with chemo to wipe out the immune system and then replacing it, but has moved on to just modifying it by dilution without first wiping it out--

One new approach to treating MS patients using MSC is a phase 1 clinical trial at the Tisch MS Research Center in New York  (NCT01933802). The trial, led by center director Dr. Saud A Sadiq, uses autologous MSC from the patient’s bone marrow which they manipulate in the laboratory to derive “neural progenitor” stem cells (pre-clinical publication). In this Tisch trial the patients do not receive chemotherapy, and the cord blood stem cells are administered via three intrathecal injections (injections into the cerebrospinal fluid) of 2-10 million cells per dose at 3 month intervals. Although this Tisch trial was only intended to assess the safety of the intrathecal method of stem cell delivery, they report that 70% of 10 MS patients treated so far had improvement in their level of disability (publication).

https://parentsguide...tiple-sclerosis

• Ill informed x 1

#1569 kurt9

• 256 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 02:35 PM

This protocol can be considered an endogenously stimulated SC one, yes?

#1570 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 08:39 AM

Good afternoon, Turnbuckle!

You are trying to keep the cost of the protocol down.
You use liposomal glutathione in your protocol.

Recently, a study came out that shows that the combination of N-acetylcysteine and glycine increases the amount of glutathione.

Perhaps it will be a more effective and cheaper solution than liposomal glutathione.

#1571 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2021 - 10:00 AM

Good afternoon, Turnbuckle!

You are trying to keep the cost of the protocol down.
You use liposomal glutathione in your protocol.

Recently, a study came out that shows that the combination of N-acetylcysteine and glycine increases the amount of glutathione.

Perhaps it will be a more effective and cheaper solution than liposomal glutathione.

500 mg to 1 g reduced glutathione is inexpensive, seems to work well, and is extremely well tolerated. I can't say the same for NAC, which can cause stomach upset, as well as pulmonary arterial hypertension with chronic use. This use isn't chronic, but it's nevertheless of concern given that stearic acid can also raise BP in some people.

• Needs references x 1

#1572 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 04:22 PM

Turnbuckle, are you currently using C60MCT + HT? If not, why not?

#1573 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2021 - 06:42 PM

500 mg to 1 g reduced glutathione is inexpensive, seems to work well, and is extremely well tolerated. I can't say the same for NAC, which can cause stomach upset, as well as pulmonary arterial hypertension with chronic use. This use isn't chronic, but it's nevertheless of concern given that stearic acid can also raise BP in some people.

I already had some NAC and glycine. Do you think this would work as well as glutathione?

BTW I take stearic acid in the morning with some yogurt. As I mentioned before my BP has been surprisingly low recently. It was 114/74 a few minutes ago. I don't think I've ever had a reading that low. I don't know if it was the SA but at least it doesn't raise it.

#1574 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 11:59 AM

I already had some NAC and glycine. Do you think this would work as well as glutathione?

BTW I take stearic acid in the morning with some yogurt. As I mentioned before my BP has been surprisingly low recently. It was 114/74 a few minutes ago. I don't think I've ever had a reading that low. I don't know if it was the SA but at least it doesn't raise it.

Let's make the calculations, they are easy.

Molar mass NAC = 163.19 g / mol
Molar mass of glycine = 75.07 g / mol

The study was conducted in humans. Their weight is not specified, but it is indicated how much they consumed both substances:

"OAs were provided capsules of glycine (1.33 mmol / kg / day) and cysteine ​​(0.81 mmol / kg / day, provided as N-acetylcysteine ​​[NAC]) prepared by a licensed pharmacist, and replenished every 4-weeks for 24-weeks . "

Let's calculate for a body weight equal to 70 kg:

For NAC: (0.81 * 70/1000) * 163.19 = 9.25 grams
For glycine: (1.33 * 70/1000) * 75.07 = 6.99 grams

This is a very high dosage, much higher than the commonly used dosage.

How did the concentration of reduced GSH change? The study says:

"Compared to YA controls, RBC concentrations of reduced-GSH in OA were 76% lower, and plasma TBARS and F2-isoprostane concentrations were 845% and 318% higher, respectively (Table 2) (Figure 2). GlyNAC supplementation was associated with a 200% increase in RBC concentrations of reduced-GSH, and 75% and 74% decline in TBARS and F2-isoprostance concentrations respectively. "

So your dosage is unlikely to be as high.

#1575 kurt9

• 256 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 09:09 PM

If true, this is a good reason to avoid NAC right now. Covid-19 itself as well as the vaccines can cause PAH temporarily. There is no non-invasive way to test for PAH and conventional blood pressure test methods cannot measure it.

• Needs references x 1

#1576 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2021 - 02:28 PM

Re: BP

My BP this morning at about 8:30 was 120/82. I then took a teaspoon of GMS with a bit of yogurt and now at 11:00 it is 114/77. Still haven't taken my prescriptions meds yet today.

Also, I went off the GMS for a couple of days and my BP was trending up.

• Informative x 1

#1577 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 03:23 PM

I used this brand of cocoa butter this time around for my stearic acid source. 3 pieces should provide about 5 grams of stearic acid.

I took 6 pieces in 2 cups of coffee, but that caused mild stomach upset. Spreading it on toast or taking some food with it would probably be a better idea than taking it only with coffee. Also maybe the full 10 g is not needed.

• like x 1

#1578 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 08:42 PM

Also, I have to say that using cocoa butter as a stearic acid source has worked better for me than any other source I've tried so far, including lab quality stearic acid, GMS, or magnesium stearate. For the first time I felt an obvious reversal of the effects of niacinamide+ribose. 

• like x 1

#1579 ta5

• 952 posts
Posted 01 June 2021 - 10:51 PM

Also, I have to say that using cocoa butter as a stearic acid source has worked better for me than any other source I've tried so far, including lab quality stearic acid, GMS, or magnesium stearate. For the first time I felt an obvious reversal of the effects of niacinamide+ribose. 

I have been using cocoa butter too.

Can someone remind me why this wasn't considered the best choice? Is it just because it's not as pure?

#1580 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2021 - 02:02 PM

I think I will stop using NAC. Just got results from an echocardiogram - mild PAH. I've been taking NAC on and off for years, mostly on lately.

I am looking on Amazon for a good brand of reduced glutathione. Any recommendations?

• Off-Topic x 1

#1581 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 02:22 PM

I think I will stop using NAC. Just got results from an echocardiogram - mild PAH. I've been taking NAC on and off for years, mostly on lately.

How high you went with NAC for causing mild PAH?

• Off-Topic x 1

#1582 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2021 - 02:29 PM

How high you went with NAC for causing mild PAH?

You mean what was my reading? 41mm. I was taking 1200mg NAC. I hope it is reversible by stopping the NAC. Didn't you say you lowered your PAH? I will take a look at your member page.

EDIT: I see that you were talking about PAD not PAH.

Edited by EliotH, 03 June 2021 - 02:41 PM.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • like x 1

#1583 kurt9

• 256 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 02:36 PM

Covid-19 as well as the vaccines are known to cause PAH, at least temporarily. This is another good reason to avoid NAC right now.

• Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#1584 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2021 - 02:47 PM

Covid-19 as well as the vaccines are known to cause PAH, at least temporarily. This is another good reason to avoid NAC right now.

I had actually started NAC again because it may be a Covid prophylactic.

• Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#1585 Unclebob

• 17 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 08:53 AM

Just want to get a feel for whether this too much.

Have been alternating between the Stem Cell and the Mito Protocols.  My epi-age was 4 years older than my birth age so intend to do retest in July after a couple of months of the protocols.

6/5 Thursday SC

8/5 Saturday SC

10/5 Monday SC

12/5 Wednesday Mito

14/5 Friday Mito

16/5 Sunday Mito

18/5 Tuesday Mito

20/5 Thursday Mito

22/5 Saturday SC

24/5 Monday SC

26/5 Wednesday Mito

28/5 Friday Mito

30/5 Saturday SC      

1/6 2nd Vaccination

Rest

Edited by Unclebob, 04 June 2021 - 08:55 AM.

#1586 kurt9

• 256 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 02:31 PM

If true, this is a good reason to avoid NAC right now. Covid-19 itself as well as the vaccines can cause PAH temporarily. There is no non-invasive way to test for PAH and conventional blood pressure test methods cannot measure it.

I may have mispoken. NAC may well protect or reverse PAH according to this: https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5996671/

• Off-Topic x 1

#1587 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2021 - 03:15 PM

I may have mispoken. NAC may well protect or reverse PAH according to this: https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5996671/

Then there is this:

https://www.scienced...70904175353.htm

One Type Of Antioxidant May Not Be As Safe As Once Thought     According to new research an antioxidant commonly used in nutritional and body-building supplements can form a red blood cell-derived molecule that makes blood vessels think they are not getting enough oxygen. This leads to pulmonary arterial hypertension, a serious condition characterized by high blood pressure in the arteries that carry blood to the lungs.
  • Off-Topic x 2

#1588 boylan

• 55 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 03:55 PM

Then there is this:

One Type Of Antioxidant May Not Be As Safe As Once Thought     According to new research an antioxidant commonly used in nutritional and body-building supplements can form a red blood cell-derived molecule that makes blood vessels think they are not getting enough oxygen. This leads to pulmonary arterial hypertension, a serious condition characterized by high blood pressure in the arteries that carry blood to the lungs.

A 2007 study on mice. "Could regular use of NAC produce the same effects in humans? The next step is to determine a threshold past which antioxidant use becomes detrimental to heart or lung function, according to Dr. Lisa Palmer, co-researcher of the study.

"The more we understand about complexities in humans, the more we need to be aware of chemical reactions in the body," said Palmer.

According to Gaston and Palmer, NAC is being tested in clinical trials for patients with cystic fibrosis as well as other conditions; and clinical trials with nitrosothiols are being planned. These results, Palmer says, should motivate researchers to check their patients for PAH."

I wonder what the results were of the follow up studies?

• Off-Topic x 3
  • like x 1

#1589 kurt9

• 256 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 03:59 PM

Then there is this:

I read something like this and could not find it again. In any case, PAH is a known complication of both COVID-19 and the vaccines themselves (it is caused by the spike protein) and is a very serious condition. It cannot be detected by conventional blood pressure measurement methods. It can only be detected by a very invasive technique where a probe is run up through the arteries that supply blood to the lungs, certainly something you do NOT want to do prospectively. PAH has a high chance of killing you down the road.

This is the reason why you want to avoid any supplement or med that can even theoretically increase your chances of PAH during these COVID-19 times.

Despite my last posting, I would stay the hell away from NAC for the the time being. I've never taken it myself anyways.

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#1590 EliotH

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2021 - 04:42 PM

"It cannot be detected by conventional blood pressure measurement methods."

I had a Color-Flow Doppler Echocardiogram. One of the findings was "mild to moderate" PAH with an estimated pressure of 41mmHg.

• Off-Topic x 3
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, stem cells, mitochondria, fusion, stearic acid, aging, hydroxytyrosol, olive oil, mct oil, proliferation

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users