• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

How do I eliminate these life-threatening ADHD conditions? My youth is being wasted.

adhd sct generalized anxiety social anxiety aspergers ptsd complex ptsd uneducated

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:31 PM

falling in love helps, too.

It's hard to fall in love when you're a 3/10 and you're "entitled" if you want a partner to be more physically attractive than you, and you have no choice but to choose your equal attraction. Don't get me wrong, personality is what matters at the end of the day (BY FAR), but I don't want to date someone while having the stupid animalistic urge to admire beautiful women; I'd rather admire a beautiful girlfriend.

I've made the decision. I'm choosing suicide. Multiple things are running against me. I've become a monster, anyway.

Edited by lemontruth, 28 August 2018 - 09:35 PM.

#32 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2018 - 09:47 PM

I glanced at your studies, but they're flawed and pretty inconclusive of anything. If you want me to get into why in another post, I can, 

Please do I'm highly interested.

Edited by lemontruth, 28 August 2018 - 09:48 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#33 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:23 PM

Settling for less, or lowering standards, are expectations you've created for yourself, but aren't based on real actionable steps. You want, but you don't or perhaps, can't. To state that you will accept no better than your daydreams is simply a daydream.

Sorry for the double post. I've had three people including a therapist four months ago tell me I have to do this.

The shrink said something to the effect of, "your struggles dealing with mental health are going to sabotage your academic goals, despite your intelligence, I hate to say. Focus on something else." That literally stung. There's nothing else that is interesting to me career-wise besides anthropology.

Check out parts of this message an attractive woman on Quora sent me recently on the subject of relationships:

"Dear friend.

I am not a psychologist but I have read many books and studied psychology.

You are entitled.

You cannot expect 8/10 if you are not 8/10 yourself.

You cannot get someone better than what you have to give. What you are you will attract.

I was sexually abused, physically, mentally from birth. Suffered depression, anxiety and eating disorders. Tried to kill myself twice. My mom has skizophrenia. I lived at fosterhomes. My best friend died in school. Everyone I loved rejected me. I was poor. I failed at everything. Until I decided… that my life, is my life.

I am living my wildest dreams.

Now people write me messages, congratulating. How did you do it? They ask.

By not focusing on stupid things like how attractive my partner is. Not being entitled *(Interestingly enough, she said she values physical attraction in relationships first and foremost - but not as much as personality, much like I)*. Doing good without getting anything for it. Start loving myself"

(Interestingly - I never said I expected something, I just wanted to do as best as possible given my potential; not because I want a trophy girlfriend or an ego boost or anything stupid like that, I just really appreciate beauty. I even said that "I don't deserve anything because I haven't proven myself yet" - and she still interpreted that as entitlement. I guess I'm a fool!) I'm 5 foot 3. I can't change that. It doesn't matter how much I'd improve myself - I'd probably be unable to have a partner more physically attractive than a 5.5/10.

Edited by lemontruth, 28 August 2018 - 10:50 PM.

#34 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 11:19 PM

“There’s nothing else interesting to me career wise besides anthropology”. There’s an option and It’s a direction to explore.

#35 Meggo

• 93 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:46 AM

You really should go into meditation. Do a 10 day goenka course, it is free.

#36 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:11 AM

You really should go into meditation. Do a 10 day goenka course, it is free.

I can't afford a train ticket to Claymont, DE - the nearest location. Remember, I can't work due to social anxiety and I was denied social security two years ago after appealing. Mturk wouldn't accept me either. I literally have no funds.

Edited by lemontruth, 29 August 2018 - 10:12 AM.

#37 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:16 AM

“There’s nothing else interesting to me career wise besides anthropology”. There’s an option and It’s a direction to explore.

Really, I'm interested in hearing you expand on why you think those studies are flawed.

#38 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:35 PM

It's hard to fall in love when you're a 3/10 and you're "entitled" if you want a partner to be more physically attractive than you, and you have no choice but to choose your equal attraction. Don't get me wrong, personality is what matters at the end of the day (BY FAR), but I don't want to date someone while having the stupid animalistic urge to admire beautiful women; I'd rather admire a beautiful girlfriend.

I've made the decision. I'm choosing suicide. Multiple things are running against me. I've become a monster, anyway.

I guess my definition of love is different. The love of my life (and that gives me religion and sense to live my life) is purely a platonic love, we live on different continents and probably even won't see each other in person. She doesn't even love me as much as I do, but at least she accepts me and she is a very good and gentle friend.  We help each other a lot, as we are very needy persons. She is an older woman, still beautiful to my eyes, and I rate myself just 3/10, like yourself, even though my significant others laugh at me and argue I'm way better than that.

Have you consider writing/speaking to you female friend on Quora or any other female friends of yours? Have you read the book I recommended earlier? BTW, meditation costs nothing, anyone can do it for free. Lots of things are meditation, too, including a religion.

Feels like you are coming up with excuses not to help yourself and instead you want to quit. Do you really want to be a looser?

#39 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:05 PM

If you continue to define yourself solely by your limitations, then you are entitled to keep them.  Tom Cruise is of similar stature.  

I gotta ask:

What is your background in any psychedelic or non-pharma substances?

Have you ever taken an undergrad psych statistics course? Neuroscience? Anything of that nature? Just trying to gauge your ability to read the reports. There's a lot of non standard jargon in there that can be misleading to someone reading it without an untrained eye.  

Have you completed any of your undergrad and what is current status?

What is your current and former regimen for meds and/or supplements?

Essentially, the papers are academic and lack the adequate safety measures or controls to determine any kind of efficacy. The purpose of them is to establish the idea that psychedelics may hold some promise for further research. The first study was just a group of people average age of 25 who claimed to have mental disorders and history of psychedelic use to fill out a questionnaire that claimed that psychedelics helped them, but there is no actual treatment, no therapeutic dose administered, no monitoring, no possible mention of contraindications, no dosing recommendations, no protocol and yes, the devil or cure can often be found in the dosing and administration and how it's done, hence my former question of your psychedelic and other substance use experience.

I didn't see if it mentioned if the questionnaire was online or in a clinical setting, or if there was a follow up and yes, it matters if they could have potentially been at home under the influence or in the study site or if they still felt that way a few months or years later.  The substances in descending order was 1) Cannabis, 2) Alcohol, and then 3) LSD.  The first can have therapeutic value, the second has no place in any kind of treatment for mental illness whatsoever, yet these participants, at the time and scenario they were filling out the questionnaire all claimed that being drunk helped them more than standard treatments, and the third, LSD can make your current mental illnesses a while lot worse as well as give you a whole host of new ones, I imagine, especially with prolonged dosing.  

The second study is more of a report done on cortical neurons in a petri dish or test tube in a lab. I didn't see if it was human neurons or those obtained from rat brains. But testing done on cortical neurons. Not on actual people. No actual treatment protocol. It's academic and not relevant to you. There is no mention of safety protocols or dosing as well and yes, they do need mentioning. If you've ever experimented or had friends who experimented with psychedelics, you would know that there are serious side effects and safety issues. Plenty of adverse effects and fatalities with LSD even aside from the neurochemical ones.  People dying and hurting themselves because of their altered perceptions and unable to inadequately respond. Dying of hypothermia, falling, dangerous activities and accidents without realizing, or simply frying their neurons for a long time and being unable to function or return to prior levels or to any baseline before chronic use.  They used to say that if you took LSD more than a handful of times, that you could be declared legally insane. I don't think there's much truth in that, but it does and can screw with and screw up your brain.  In an Intro Psych class many years ago, the prof mentioned that if you did have the schizophrenia gene and it was recessive or not showing symptoms, it could switch on with multiple uses of LSD and could not be switched off again.  

I understand that there has been some recent success with ketamine with depression, but that is not your only issue. I know there are relevant controlled and clinical studies done with people at safe dosages with ketamine but I'd proceed with caution, especially in regard to your Aspergers symptoms.  I have heard of micro-dosing LSD for nootropic benefits. Admittedly I have not researched this much, but similarly, I don't think its applicable to someone with your conditions because of the potential hazards and interactions. Bad trips are real. Yes, things can get worse. A whole lot worse with potentially irreversible results if not properly done.  Most of the healing that occurs with LSD, if any, I would imagine is in the psychotherapeutic value, as in through repressed emotions and healing old hurts, etc but those are with single doses, not continued dosing.  It wouldn't change your Aspergers, ADHD, SAD, etc, at least not to my knowledge. Those are things you need to try to correct and manage with a margin of safety through pharmaceutical support and behavioral changes.

Get yourself into college and start studying the social sciences and take the intro courses. You can change your mind later and/or refine your path as you go along. I would highly caution against trying some highly experimental protocol with LSD in your scenario. At the very least, know what you're doing with a potential back up for possible adverse effects or how it effects Aspergers and other mental illnesses. Have a reference point that's an actual procedure done on people and not on a test tube, with reports conducted in a clinical setting, instead of just a bunch of psychedelic drug users with co-morbid mental illnesses filling out a form that getting drunk or tripping helped them, and with no other data available, and no follow up. Whatever level of cognition you have now, you should be very protective about to preserve, and of course, enhance.   :)

Edited by cat-nips, 29 August 2018 - 03:59 PM.

#40 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 04:10 PM

I guess my definition of love is different. The love of my life (and that gives me religion and sense to live my life) is purely a platonic love, we live on different continents and probably even won't see each other in person. She doesn't even love me as much as I do, but at least she accepts me and she is a very good and gentle friend.  We help each other a lot, as we are very needy persons. She is an older woman, still beautiful to my eyes, and I rate myself just 3/10, like yourself, even though my significant others laugh at me and argue I'm way better than that.

Have you consider writing/speaking to you female friend on Quora or any other female friends of yours? Have you read the book I recommended earlier? BTW, meditation costs nothing, anyone can do it for free. Lots of things are meditation, too, including a religion.

Feels like you are coming up with excuses not to help yourself and instead you want to quit. Do you really want to be a looser?

I don't have any friends.

Fuck no I don't want to be a loser, but I'm trapped. I'm in an eight high abandoned building. No daylight, one midnight lamp lit twenty four seven. Murdered out windows, two exits. Can't tell hell in my head, thirteenth bell. Am I dead? Or in asylum pill force fed? Strapped down to my bed; tongue cut out the mouth of reason and chucked off the rivers edge. Think fast, is it tear gas, or fear masked by figments of my fragmented mind? Who's my enemy them or me? Fuck the truth wastes my time. It's all good bet, what's that, footsteps on the stairs? Never could rest, they're always there. Who are they? I don't care. I just know they're tryin' to X me.

Edited by lemontruth, 29 August 2018 - 04:11 PM.

#41 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 05:46 PM

Most of the healing that occurs with LSD, if any, I would imagine is in the psychotherapeutic value, as in through repressed emotions and healing old hurts, etc but those are with single doses, not continued dosing.  It wouldn't change your Aspergers, ADHD, SAD, etc, at least not to my knowledge. Those are things you need to try to correct and manage with a margin of safety through pharmaceutical support and behavioral changes.

Yep, I am DEFINITELY committing suicide.

#42 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 06:41 PM

Dude, please calm the fuck down. There is absolutely no scenario in which that is a good option for you.  Smoke a joint if you can.  I swear that you won't always feel this way and it's not as bad as you think.  For now, just get your mind off it and go think about something else that you enjoy. 

Winston Churchill once said something to the effect of  "Success isn't final and failure isn't important. The courage to continue to keep going is what matters."  That's not an exact quote, but I'm not going on a ref hunt right now.  

#43 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:12 PM

Sorry, maybe a little reckless of me to say that. I'm not qualified to give you a true professional opinion, just one based on my own experiences. If you're feeling this miserable and you have no other resources, go to the ER.  I hate to say that because the result may be less than ideal, but perhaps not. I do know that self-harm is not the way to go.  You haven't exhausted your options. Far from it. I promise that there is a strong likelihood that you can get better and feel differently eventually.   :)

• Agree x 1

#44 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:16 PM

There is absolutely no scenario in which that is a good option for you. 

This statement makes no sense. You lose consciousness when you die. You stop feeling, thinking, or being; everything becomes nothing, nothing becomes nothing. It's a neutral option for yourself. Of course it's shitty for the people around you, but I have literally no one around me besides my abusive family so I could give two fucks about how they feel regarding the decision.

Hmm, sounds like a far better deal than gruelingly improving myself to achieve a mediocre life at best.

Sorry, maybe a little reckless of me to say that.

I didn't take offense.

Edited by lemontruth, 29 August 2018 - 07:18 PM.

#45 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:43 PM

This statement makes no sense. You lose consciousness when you die. You stop feeling, thinking, or being; everything becomes nothing, nothing becomes nothing. It's a neutral option for yourself. Of course it's shitty for the people around you, but I have literally no one around me besides my abusive family so I could give two fucks about how they feel regarding the decision.

Hmm, sounds like a far better deal than gruelingly improving myself to achieve a mediocre life at best.

I didn't take offense.

I see suicide as a LAST option. Personally if I was in your shoes with no money, no friends and no family before committing suicide I would just plan a robbery to get enough money to move out of the country and start a new life somewhere.
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#46 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:10 PM

Again, with the expectations. People can find happiness in so many different kinds of scenarios and mediocrity is a self-defined standard and pretty irrelevant in the scope of the whole human condition. How do you know what you can achieve or what you can do with an improved self not constantly considering suicide or ruminating in your self-limiting beliefs? You don't ever stop trying. You never stop trying. Never. Stop. Trying.  Others have chimed in before, but I hope more will continue to do so.  Here you have a bunch of strangers on this post, all united with sort-of common interests and perhaps even some empathy and sympathy for your situation.  I

'm sympathetic for the pain you have gone through, but you can't let it envelop you this completely. And I refuse to let your past or even your mental disorders be an excuse that you can't get better, especially at your age and your point in life. Learn resilience. You heal yourself by fixing your life. This produces epigenetic and neurochemical changes in your brain that further support your goals. Use techniques to modify your behavior and recognize when you're slipping into a dysphoric and crazy mood. Finally, exhaust psych med combinations under a trained psych, or at least an informed GP to get you to the point where you can begin to attempt to do these things.  I mentioned before: I have ADHD and Bipolar issues as well. Throw in some doses of moderate social anxiety and a troubled past, and even a botched attempt in my teenage years.  But still - ITS NOT THAT BAD.  Totally manageable and I choose to try to use my past and my own mental issues as assets when I can, and learn to manage and control them to the best of my ability the rest of the time. It's worth it. Life is often beautiful. I choose to see it that way and not get mired in shit. 

How do you know that you can't direct your attention in a more productive way to achieve results that you'll be happy with? You mentioned in your initial post that you had success with Nardil initially.  What if you could get back to that? Would that be a state in which you could restructure and start to improve your life? If so, then hold on to that and let go of the rest of it for awhile and get out of your head. Take a walk. Sit in the park and read the newspaper and observe all the shitty things going on and what people have to endure and fight through around the world. Go volunteer somewhere - Animal Shelter if you don't want too much interaction. It will give you perspective. Most importantly, get out of your head and into the world a bit and things will hopefully look more promising soon.  

#47 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 08:26 PM

I see suicide as a LAST option. Personally if I was in your shoes with no money, no friends and no family before committing suicide I would just plan a robbery to get enough money to move out of the country and start a new life somewhere.

Seriously? I understand the sentiment, but this statement is irresponsible to say. Yes, at the risk of potentially hurting yourself, someone else, getting caught, and destroying any chance of redemption, or hope of a future. Best case scenario is another country with a horde of stolen funds and still, all the same mental issues and not knowing what to do or where to go or how to execute anything. Worst cast scenario - someone gets hurts and then it's more than just a robbery, or he gets caught and is now serving a prison term for X amount of time in which things WOULD undoubtedly be worse. That scenario is a better last option to consider suicide, but OP is nowhere near there yet and while I understand what you're saying, I really don't find it prudent to put such extremely nonsensical ideas into this thread as it may not be taken so lightly.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#48 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:02 PM

Hahaha.

Ahahahahahahaha.

Wait...someone pressed "good point" on this post?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now this is starting to get funny.

#49 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:26 PM

Seriously? I understand the sentiment, but this statement is irresponsible to say. Yes, at the risk of potentially hurting yourself, someone else, getting caught, and destroying any chance of redemption, or hope of a future. Best case scenario is another country with a horde of stolen funds and still, all the same mental issues and not knowing what to do or where to go or how to execute anything. Worst cast scenario - someone gets hurts and then it's more than just a robbery, or he gets caught and is now serving a prison term for X amount of time in which things WOULD undoubtedly be worse. That scenario is a better last option to consider suicide, but OP is nowhere near there yet and while I understand what you're saying, I really don't find it prudent to put such extremely nonsensical ideas into this thread as it may not be taken so lightly.

I was referring to that example as a “last resort” ‘before’ suicide.

Also I retract my statement of robbery. I meant to say Burglary.

Edited by John250, 29 August 2018 - 09:28 PM.

• Informative x 1

#50 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 09:33 PM

SICK BURN!

#51 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:04 PM

Again, with the expectations. People can find happiness in so many different kinds of scenarios and mediocrity is a self-defined standard and pretty irrelevant in the scope of the whole human condition. How do you know what you can achieve or what you can do with an improved self not constantly considering suicide or ruminating in your self-limiting beliefs? You don't ever stop trying. You never stop trying. Never. Stop. Trying.  Others have chimed in before, but I hope more will continue to do so.  Here you have a bunch of strangers on this post, all united with sort-of common interests and perhaps even some empathy and sympathy for your situation.  I

'm sympathetic for the pain you have gone through, but you can't let it envelop you this completely. And I refuse to let your past or even your mental disorders be an excuse that you can't get better, especially at your age and your point in life. Learn resilience. You heal yourself by fixing your life. This produces epigenetic and neurochemical changes in your brain that further support your goals. Use techniques to modify your behavior and recognize when you're slipping into a dysphoric and crazy mood. Finally, exhaust psych med combinations under a trained psych, or at least an informed GP to get you to the point where you can begin to attempt to do these things.  I mentioned before: I have ADHD and Bipolar issues as well. Throw in some doses of moderate social anxiety and a troubled past, and even a botched attempt in my teenage years.  But still - ITS NOT THAT BAD.  Totally manageable and I choose to try to use my past and my own mental issues as assets when I can, and learn to manage and control them to the best of my ability the rest of the time. It's worth it. Life is often beautiful. I choose to see it that way and not get mired in shit. 

How do you know that you can't direct your attention in a more productive way to achieve results that you'll be happy with? You mentioned in your initial post that you had success with Nardil initially.  What if you could get back to that? Would that be a state in which you could restructure and start to improve your life? If so, then hold on to that and let go of the rest of it for awhile and get out of your head. Take a walk. Sit in the park and read the newspaper and observe all the shitty things going on and what people have to endure and fight through around the world. Go volunteer somewhere - Animal Shelter if you don't want too much interaction. It will give you perspective. Most importantly, get out of your head and into the world a bit and things will hopefully look more promising soon.  

Love is the most important thing for humans, biologically. Multiple studies confirm this.

_______

The 75-Year Study That Found The Secrets To A Fulfilling Life https://www.huffingt..._n_3727229.html

Love is really all that matters

"It may seem obvious, but that doesn’t make it any less true: Love is key to a happy and fulfilling life. As Vaillant puts it, there are two pillars of happiness. “One is love,” he writes. “The other is finding a way of coping with life that does not push love away. Vaillant has said that the study’s most important finding is that the only thing that matters in life is relationships. A man could have a successful career, money and good physical health, but without supportive, loving relationships, he wouldn’t be happy (“Happiness is only the cart; love is the horse.”). ]

Good genes are nice, but joy is better

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/04/over-nearly-80-years-harvard-study-has-been-showing-how-to-live-a-healthy-and-happy-life/

[ "When the study began, nobody cared about empathy or attachment. But the key to healthy aging is relationships, relationships, relationships.”

— George Vaillant ]
[ “Loneliness kills. It’s as powerful as smoking or alcoholism.”
— Robert Waldinger ]

[ "People with poor social connections have been shown to be at an increased risk for early mortality.  “In fact,” said lead author Cheryl Carmichael, who conducted the research as a PhD candidate in psychology at the University of Rochester, “having few social connections is equivalent to tobacco use, and it’s higher than for those who drink excessive amounts of alcohol, or who suffer from obesity.” ]

Men With Attractive Wives Report Higher Levels Of Marital Satisfaction, New Study Finds

[ "The authors write, “The significant effect of wives’ attractiveness on husbands’ satisfaction was significantly stronger than the nonsignificant effect of husbands’ attractiveness on wives’ satisfaction, indicating that partner physical attractiveness played a larger role in predicting husbands’ marital satisfaction than it did in predicting wives’ marital satisfaction.

Interestingly, the attractive wives also reported higher levels of satisfaction, all because having a happy hubby made them happier too." ]

Remember what that girl on Quora said? A 3/10 cannot try to ask out an 8+/10. 

""Dear friend.

I am not a psychologist but I have read many books and studied psychology.

You are entitled.

You cannot expect 8/10 if you are not 8/10 yourself.

You cannot get someone better than what you have to give. What you are you will attract.

I was sexually abused, physically, mentally from birth. Suffered depression, anxiety and eating disorders. Tried to kill myself twice. My mom has skizophrenia. I lived at fosterhomes. My best friend died in school. Everyone I loved rejected me. I was poor. I failed at everything. Until I decided… that my life, is my life.

I am living my wildest dreams.

Now people write me messages, congratulating. How did you do it? They ask.

By not focusing on stupid things like how attractive my partner is. Not being entitled. Doing good without getting anything for it."

Look, call me a selfish piece of shit, but if my ceiling is a 4-5/10, and we live in a world where people virtually date their equal attraction, I'm dying alone. Not only would it suck for me, but it wouldn't be fair to the other party either; she'd deserve someone who actually can lower their standards and find her attractive, or someone asexual/indifferent, or whatever. I'm not going to waste someone's time when I can't view them as anything other than a friend.

Unfortunately, it's so hard to fall in love with someone without physical attraction. I genuinely wish I was asexual, but I'm somewhat opposite. Don't get me wrong, personality is what matters at the end of the day (BY FAR), but I don't want to date someone while having the stupid animalistic urge to physically admire beautiful women; I'd rather physically admire a beautiful girlfriend. Ugh, I see so many men ogling pretty girls when they're in marriages with women much less pretty and that sounds so fucking miserable. I don't want to be in that type of position.

I'm a fucking creep.

Edited by lemontruth, 29 August 2018 - 10:19 PM.

#52 CWF1986

• 224 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 04:44 AM

Love is the most important thing for humans, biologically. Multiple studies confirm this.

_______

There is some good news about this.  Healthy relationships, both making them and maintaining them is a skill.

Why is this good?

Because it means that it's something you can work on and that you're not destined to be terrible at it.  Yes, some people are naturally better at this and catch more breaks than others, but that's true of just about anything in life.  Just like some people are naturally better at and have more opportunities for math.  

You say you have a dysfunctional family.  You can make it your goal to not be those things that have hurt you.  This will help you in making and building relationships.

Keep in mind that romantic relationships don't make your life.  They enhance your life.  It's plenty possible to start dating a hot girl and your quality of life end up going down because it ends up being a toxic relationship.

You need to learn to respect and love yourself if you want a satisfying relationship (of any kind) because it's very hard to ask others to respect and love you if you can't even do that yourself.  Often, this involves self improvement.  It can be hellishly difficult at times where you have to fight tooth and nail for progress, but all that matters is that you're going in the right direction.  

#53 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:57 PM

I previously suggested Ketamine - it's a dissociative hallucinogenic, so there's some similarity to LSD and Psilocybin, which you are very interested in.

Have you considered Ketamine or not? It's highly, highly effective towards suicidal ideation and depression - in minutes, you regain the will to live, and to continue the struggle.

It's a drug that's easier to obtain than psychedelics, but it's more difficult to administer - the optimal way is an I.V-drip, but I would recommend you try a intranasal regimen instead, since you would be going at it on your own.

Read more about it here:

http://www.ketaminea...administration/

I found this treatment-protocol for intranasal insufflation of Ketamine, have a look at it:

https://www.reddit.c...nt_if_you_have/

• like x 1

#54 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:12 AM

Is there any studies done with K and comorbid disorders other than MDD and anxiety? Specifically with Bipolar and/or Aspergers? I know there is some research there, but isn't it specific to MDD only? Or am I mistaken?  It's not the somewhat illicit or unprecedented nature that troubles me, but the possible worsening of other issues at play here, other than just ideation and mood swings and depression. Really don't know enough about it, but I do find it somewhat unsettling. 

Edited by cat-nips, 31 August 2018 - 01:19 AM.

#55 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:47 AM

Well, I found a good N cocktail online from some guy on a forum who successfully killed himself in June.

1. Pentobarbital, 2. Metoclopramide, 3. Zofran, 4. etizolam, 5. prazosin, 6. flubromazolam

2 and 3 would be taken beforehand to prevent vomiting, 4 and 5 as well, but at a later time, to prevent anxiety/fear/apprehension/avoidance, 1 and 6 would be taken together. I'm also going to use miracle fruit/berry to counteract the unearthly bitter taste, as well as lidocaine spray. I've heard people remark that it has a distinct taste of being "dangerous", and I'm hypersensitive to bitter tastes as well as my fear response being elevated.

2 and 3 are powerful anti-emetics, they simply prevent you from vomiting the substances you take orally to end your life. Prozasin is a medication PoC mentioned a while back. It's used for PTSD and counteracts the effects of norepinephrine. I'm hypersensitive to NE, which PTSD made worse, and it gives me horrendous anxiety-apprehension-fear-paralysis(inaction). I'm hoping that when combined with a strong benzo it will eliminate the fear response, the fear of death being the strongest innate biological instinct. Can't spread your genes if you're dead.

Going to review his plan as best I can despite my attention deficits/Retardation, although under pressure and deadlines I do tend to focus better. I think I may be able to pull it off. Once I get the money for these substances, hopefully within a month or two, I can execute his plan and hopefully it works. Unfortunately I'm kind of afraid of what comes after death, if consciousness still exists in some way after perish, that's probably my worst fear. However, reminding myself that death is inevitable for all, and also thinking about my mediocre future at best, this makes the choice between two evils, or two incredibly horrible options, is crystal-clear.

Time to head back to the void, where I belong.

Edited by lemontruth, 05 September 2018 - 06:02 AM.

#56 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:39 AM

Is there any studies done with K and comorbid disorders other than MDD and anxiety? Specifically with Bipolar and/or Aspergers? I know there is some research there, but isn't it specific to MDD only? Or am I mistaken?  It's not the somewhat illicit or unprecedented nature that troubles me, but the possible worsening of other issues at play here, other than just ideation and mood swings and depression. Really don't know enough about it, but I do find it somewhat unsettling. 

I'm afraid I am uncertain here - I have not seen any such studies. The only things I can say is that NMDA-antagonists have been investigated in the treatment of Autism, and some compounds, such as NITROmemantine was found to be effective. Others such as Memantine where found to be ineffective.

Anxiety has also been found to be treatable with NMDA-antagonists, several compounds are candidates I believe, but I do not believe Ketamine have been studied as of yet.

Regarding Bipolar, once more I do not know of any specific trials - only that memantine seemed to be effective in the treatment of Rapid Cycling bipolar, as an adjunct. There's also the fact that since Ketamine have been found to be effective in treatment-resistant depression, and that within this group, some research indicate that certain segments of the patients have various forms of Atypical Bipolar Disorder. (the old distinction of 1 and 2 is erroneous, misleading and a derelict relic - the truth is that it appears to be a form of spectrum-disorder)

As such, Bipolars may be among the patients whom can benefit from Ketamine.

Sadly, I'm too tired to supply you with the correct references at this time however.

• Informative x 1

#57 cat-nips

• 226 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:57 PM

Lemontruth, please discontinue this line of thought that you are spending some time in planning.  If you cannot or are unable to try to fix your situation environmentally, at the very least, go talk to your mother or other family members and consider the repercussions this would have on them.  Focus all your hyper self-awareness into a worthy cause outside yourself - there's so much out there that needs fixing and people needed to put in the effort to do so.  Focus your awareness on someone else's issues for a bit and be grateful to be able to try to help them. Find something to get involved in and give you some sense of purpose.

Please consider that this isn't a permanent feeling. You really have no idea what you're capable of, or the relationships you're capable of amassing if you don't try and put yourself out there.  How can you sit in a room feeling sorry for yourself and be so self-involved with your troubles when you don't even try?  What about community college? Something to get out of your head.

On the neurochemical end, please look into Ketamine dosing and administration to try to break out of your MDD moods.  That HAS been studied and proved to be valuable in depressive treatment in a fast way, as long as its done properly.  I believe it's very quick to work and effective, but please know what you're doing as it was historically used in the past as an anesthetic so the dosing would be crucial to achieve successful results.  There is research out there and I'm sure you'd be able to figure it out, since you can put the effort into finding other destructive cocktails.  The guy you referenced was a sad loser and not someone that needs to be emulated. I urge you not to follow in his footsteps.  There is no help for him anymore because of his decision.  Help exists mainly for those that seek it and put in the effort to get it.  

The world is shitty, life is shitty, your childhood was shitty, but going forward, it doesn't have to be.  Redesign and make it better please, and do so by means of actions instead of all this ruminating you do in your head.  Plan progressive steps to help yourself reach your goals instead of lamenting about the lack of.  You can find happiness and meaning if you seek it out.  I am deeply saddened by your last post and wanted to send my best wishes and intentions to you.  Namaste, buddy - I bow to the divine within you.  

• like x 1

#58 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2018 - 06:21 PM

Lemontruth You were put on this earth for a reason. Some people find that reason when they’re very young even though that’s rare and others don’t find it until they’re in their 30s or 40s or even 50s. Regardless there’s a reason why you are here and it will be beneficial one day. The advantage you have over most people is that you have had a harder life and gone through more shit than the majority which means when you find your reason in life it will make you that much stronger and that much better of a person. It’s hard to wait and be patient for things but one day you’re going to have a reward coming your way you were put on this earth for a reason. Some people find that reason when they’re very young even though that’s rare and others don’t find it until they’re in their 30s or 40s or even 50s. Regardless there’s a reason why you were here and it will be beneficial one day. The advantage you have over most people is that you have had a harder life and gone through more shit than most people but one day you will have a reward and purpose coming your way and I highly suggest you stick around and figure out as much as you can no matter how many years it takes to figure out what it is but when you do you will look back at this and remember how grateful you are to be here. You still have two arms and two legs and there are paraplegics who don’t commit suicide. You are not blind or deaf and there are people with those conditions who don’t commit suicide. Think about all the people that have it worse off than you and how they stuck through it and how successful many have become and what they’ve done with their lives. even though it might take a long time with trial and error and medicine, etc. but it will be worth the wait. I promise you it will be worth the wait.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#59 Meggo

• 93 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:42 AM

Lemontruth i sent you a private message.

Also

Also you could try Acetyl-L-Carnitine. It has rapid antidepressant properties. 2g/day. Effect will get better over a week or so. 

Something cheap like this.

https://www.amazon.c...tyl l carnitine

Also you can try TRE - Trauma releasing excercises from David Bercelli. Search it on youtube, all the info is there, if you watch several videos i think you will come to the conclusion that it is legit. It is a type of yoga which will dissolve past trauma in a few weeks if you do the exercises 3x/week for an hour each.

You should do something you know, don't just sit there in negativity. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3607061/

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3773672/

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4699308/

Edited by Meggo, 06 September 2018 - 04:53 AM.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#60 lemontruth

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:39 AM

"Some people really are in a state where suicide is understandable, and a compassionate response wouldn't condemn it or see it as a negative outcome relative to the alternative."

Edited by lemontruth, 06 September 2018 - 06:39 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adhd, sct, generalized anxiety, social anxiety, aspergers, ptsd, complex ptsd, uneducated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users