- - - - -

Vitamin K-issues

vit k

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 02:34 PM

Anyone note mild cognitive impairment when taking Vitamin K? I use LEF mix and somehow feel a bit more anxious /not as sharp. Too bad since it makes your skin so soft.

Would just MK7 for example confer the same decalcify cation and hormonal benefits but less of the cognition issues?
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#2 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 10:39 AM

Would just MK7 for example confer the same decalcify cation and hormonal benefits but less of the cognition issues?

Difficult to answer, since I use up to 25 mg K2-mk4, 600 mg K2-mk7 and 6 mg K1 a day without any cognitive impairment. And that's many times multiples than what's in Lef's K-complex (which is probably what you meant with Lef's mix, which actually doesn't contain any vitamin K).

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 10:32 PM

Difficult to answer, since I use up to 25 mg K2-mk4, 600 mg K2-mk7 and 6 mg K1 a day without any cognitive impairment. And that's many times multiples than what's in Lef's K-complex (which is probably what you meant with Lef's mix, which actually doesn't contain any vitamin K).

Correct, K complex. Something about it gives me cognitive impairment. Not sure what or how to solve it. Which is such a damn shame because boy does it make you look good :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vit k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users