• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Desmodium Adscendens review. Do you Still take PQQ?Does anyone use Lions Mane?

desmodium adscendens pqq lions mane

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KBAnthis

• 91 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:46 PM

I meant to post this in the supplements , thread. There is a post in brain health similar to this one but supplements is where it was supposed to be,. Do you still take PQQ? I was considering starting it again since I have had some nerve pain popping up that I would enjoy getting rid of. I was taking it for a while and had good success with it, seemingly, or did I? I question because I have not really done much to inflame nerves or reinjure them but some probems seem to be arrising from old injuries, though tolerable it is rather annoying. When I was taking it I was also using ALCAR, NA-Lipoic Acid, Reduced glutathione sublingual, citrulline, and a few other supplements. I tried it again but after doing some research I thought I came acorss something saying it suppressed intercelluar glutathione perhaps? I know from personal Experience taking Moringa has increased intercelluar glutathione so I stopped the sublingual glutathione reduced. I was in an experimental phase of trying to achieve better longevity. Now I am leaning towards more organic whole source means. I enjoyed PQQ somewhat though. 

Does anyone use lions mane? Should Lions Mane be cooked like other mushrooms?

I did a 3 month phase of 10 grams a day of wild harvested and milled desmodium adscendens that I picked up from myherbs net and am impressed. My liver has been revamped to the maximum it seems. It is winter now but my skin is so white, but really healthy looking, not white in a watery or translucent way. n and am still using Moringa. I have been using Moringa dry powder probably 5 grams a day used to be a Tablespoon but since dropped it down to about a teaspoon and about a teaspoon of Triphala powder. My intercellular glutathione seemingly is much more than at anytime I recall in my life. I had combined all 3 and never has my liver been better. I had read desmodium adscendens  can rebuild the liver so much that people reported that they had no more Hepatits C , I am no doctor, and had no liver problems before trying desmodium adscendens and only tried because I had read that. I figured why not try since I already take Moringa and Triphala to boost intercellular glutathione. My skin has never looked better. Not to mention the lung function improvements. I may order some more to do another round since I smoked for 13 years. After writing this I ordered a couple more lbs. I took 10 grams of it after not having some for at least a month and WOW, I missed this stuff. Can feel a slight flush like niacin, but better feeling. I quit taking Niacin outside of a B-complex.

If you have smoked in your life or worked around dioxins or toxic chemicals I can not recommend desmodium adscendens enough. My arterial function has improved, my skin has improved,  my breathing has improved. After writing this review I am going to order some more actually. 

Let me know what you think.

#2 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:27 AM

Anyone thoughts on PQQ? Do you take it? I was thinking of picking up a bottle to use sparingly. I have been taking MitoSynergy Copper 1 powder Cunermuspir and have been loving it! Anyone take it and if you do at what dose? I can see it in my skin now, wow! I am now a customer for life until something better comes along, maybe like GMO modified organic Kale with 1 mg of copper 1 for ever 100 grams, that would be nice!

I don't know if the PQQ helped me when I took it a while back or not, I got healthier, but not sure if it was it or combinations of everything else, I am not sure how it contributed. I do know I am loving this mito copper 1, but I seem to be requiring more magnesium now that I am taking it. Now I am using like 800 mg of elemental magnesium a day. I may report back if my taste for it daily cuts back. Latley, I have been taking like 4 mg of copper, though some days I take 2 mg of elemental copper. Anyone else taking this stuff? I don't know if 1 mg a day is enough since I am a large built man, I think I should be fine with 2, but maybe space it out more. 

Edited by KBAnthis, 17 January 2019 - 05:24 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Kimer Med

• 254 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:29 AM

I've tried PQQ, MitoQ and C60oo. I didn't notice any improvement in my symptoms from PQQ or MitoQ, and C60oo made me slightly worse, so I switched to plain CoQ10.

I've also tried Lion's Mane. In capsule form, I went through a bottle about 4 yrs ago, and am just finishing another one now. Nothing noticeable with it either time, so I doubt I'll be using it again.

YMMV.

A word of caution about copper: although low copper is possible, high copper is more common in the West. I would recommend getting a lab test for copper and zinc (tightly related) before seriously supplementing.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:10 PM

Yes many people are copper toxic, while being copper defecient from what I have gathered, do to the oxidized copper. Mitosynergy has a wonderful video explaining it. I would like to get many tests done. But from what I can gather taking this stuff, I have been always defecient. At the same time consuming all the wrong copper.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: desmodium adscendens, pqq, lions mane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users