• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Legal energy boosters/stimulants that dont mess up circadian rhythm?

energy stimulants circadian rhythm caffeine guaranae anxiety

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:46 PM

Hello

So since a long time im dealing with a problem. I seem to be addicted to caffeine - i feel good after waking up and usually until afternoon but always  if i havent dosed any caffeine earlier in the day i become very groggy, sleepy and unmotivated at late afternoon/evening.

Problem is caffeine in most forms i tried: anhydrous, from guarana, kola nuts, ilex guayusa, coffee energy drinks etc makes me anxious and sometimes sleepy and i start to notice energy and mood boost around 8-10 pm and that often leaves me awake until 5-6 am and i have to force myself to go to bed because i feel nearly euphoric and energetic. 

I have slight histamine intolerance - that may be a part of the problem so im taking quercetin often and always b6+ with mg. ctitrate before bed.

I tried a lot of things that may be a substitute for caffeine but nothing worked good or worked well only short term, including: 

-phenylpiracetam - original russian phenotropil - few first time were good later no effect at any dosage + it gave me always terrible comedown

-alcar,- made me terribly tired 3-4 hours after dosing and havent felt any energy boost

-mucuna,-- anxiety and iirritability

-theacrine - it made me only sleepy and unmotivated, at any dosage, even if combined with caffeine

-caffeine + theanine stack - spaced out, terrible, anxious feeling, im too scared to try it again

-caffeine+l-ornithine - l-ornithine completely removed any postivive and negative caffeine effect, it felt like i was eating candy not guarana pills

-caffeine + taurine - maybe less anxiety but still big

-DMBA - dirty stimulation with anxiety

-Semax- no energy boost and anxiety, felt dumb while on it

-hordenine - same as DMBA

-Sulbutiamine - brainfog 

-pregnenolone - worked amazing for few weeks(mood, energy) but then caused weight gain and lost procognitive effects

-guarana+vit. C + mg citrate stack - seems to remove anxiety but casued terrible diarrhea 

- l-tyrosine - anxiety

-dlpa- no effects at any dosage

-

Do you have any suggestions what can i try instead of caffeine? 

Modafinil is illegal where i live and super expensive so dont suggest it, same with adrafinil. And as i wrote im looking only for LEGAL stuff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: energy, stimulants, circadian rhythm, caffeine, guaranae, anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users