Antioxident apocynin for skin rejuvenation

rejuvenation col17a1 y27632 apocynin

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Rocket

• 796 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:59 AM

I am more interested because of its arteriosclerosis benefits!

#32 Phoebus

• 660 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:43 PM

update? 

• Agree x 1

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#33 granmasutensil

• 42 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 10:39 AM

Interested in an update also.

#34 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 01 June 2019 - 11:03 AM

Here is the original paper: https://www.nature.c...tform=hootsuite

You can get around the paywall here-- https://sci-hub.se/1...1586-019-1085-7

• like x 1

#35 Phoebus

• 660 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:38 PM

so I guess this never happened 

bummer 

#36 Meredith Wesley

• 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:54 AM

Can it make people's skin younger?

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#37 granmasutensil

• 42 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:01 PM

Can it make people's skin younger?

That's the claim. I've added it to my face serum and used it for a month. After around 2-3 days noticed a difference in skin tone. It was quite noticeable so I think that is noteworthy to mention it actually did do something which many times isn't the case with most skincare.  Looks more refreshed like a person has had a lot of rest and been on a cleanse is the best way I know how to describe it. I have no wrinkles or other issues along the lines of mature skin aging since I've always taken care of my skin. Just dark circles. After a month skin has slightly tightened and firmed up, and a little less puffy perhaps. But like I said wasn't dealing with anything where big results would happen anyways. But for the price and amount used it's quite economical regardless. A person could use it generously even in a body spray thats just water everyday for probably 2 years and still have material left. Wish there was more discussion on this...

• Informative x 1

#38 Phoebus

• 660 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:12 AM

That's the claim. I've added it to my face serum and used it for a month. After around 2-3 days noticed a difference in skin tone. It was quite noticeable so I think that is noteworthy to mention it actually did do something which many times isn't the case with most skincare.  Looks more refreshed like a person has had a lot of rest and been on a cleanse is the best way I know how to describe it. I have no wrinkles or other issues along the lines of mature skin aging since I've always taken care of my skin. Just dark circles. After a month skin has slightly tightened and firmed up, and a little less puffy perhaps. But like I said wasn't dealing with anything where big results would happen anyways. But for the price and amount used it's quite economical regardless. A person could use it generously even in a body spray thats just water everyday for probably 2 years and still have material left. Wish there was more discussion on this...

where did you buy it from? 

#39 Meredith Wesley

• 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:22 AM

I contacted some suppliers and found that its purity is different.Should I choose high purity or low?

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#40 granmasutensil

• 42 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:35 AM

where did you buy it from? 

https://www.ebay.com...353.m2749.l2649

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rejuvenation, col17a1, y27632, apocynin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users