High Blood Pressure

heart

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ new years donation: support LE labs

#31 adamh

• 784 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:32 AM

Today's afternoon measurement was 123 over 82, so maybe this is working? I dunno. Could be a combination of this and all the other things, garlic, beetroot, flaxseed, high potassium, etc.

OK its working, just a little slowly but working. It might be having that second clip that made a difference perhaps. You could try 2 sessions a day to see if that helps any. 123/82 is just a hair over 'normal' or what they want you to shoot for. If you can keep it around those numbers you have won the game. Very likely it will come down some more but occasional days will show a spike for other reasons no doubt.

If it comes way down like say to 105/65 or even 112/70 you could cut back to once every 2 days. Get a second set of clips and do both ears at the same time boosting mood along with helping bp.

For a while there I thought maybe I found a case where it didn't work but it sounds like you have it dialed in now.

#32 Nate-2004

• Topic Starter
  • 2,356 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:17 AM

Going to try twice a day it's just not staying down enough. I also might try another method using a molding putty so that I can have the electrodes touching the chonca where they do it in most of the studies, rather than the tragus. Some say the tragus is just not hitting the right spot.

⌛⇒ new years donation: support LE labs

#33 adamh

• 784 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 09:50 PM

twice a day will probably help more than once. Your case seems to be a hard head type but at least you are making progress

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users