panic attack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peatson

• 47 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:44 AM

Hello all,

Recently I experienced a very severe panic attack for absolutely no reason whatsoever so what brought this on is unknown to me. I have noticed since this episode I feel a panicked, heavy sensation in my chest and if I focus enough on it I can feel tension building up. I will add I have been taking a nightly 300mcg Melatonin for the past 2 months. 

Any ideas what I can do!?

Edited by Peatson, 19 May 2020 - 11:45 AM.

#2 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:28 PM

Sometimes it can be just the pressure of many things going around you and in your life that causes these random attacks. Do you not have any kind of health-related, relationship or social anxiety? 

Do you get enough sleep?

Try Magnesium Citrate (500 mg), Vitamin C (1000-2000 mg), and L-theanine 200 mg twice a day. It might also be worth trying out some probiotics... Healthy Origins 30 Billion CFU is a good one.

I've found all of these very helpful.

If you have some kind of social anxiety, there is CBT. And some people have had great success with Virtual Reality.

Edited by Matt, 25 May 2020 - 03:29 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Ames

• 361 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 09:07 PM

I agree with the Ascorbic Acid recommendation. Though, I tend to use it in time limited courses (ie: every day for  one week).

Try taking 1g of thiamine and 500 mg of taurine every day. 

You should see the result of thiamine within the first week, and the result from taurine within the first two weeks.

Edited by golgi1, 30 June 2020 - 09:07 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: panic attack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users