* * * * - 3 votes

Experimenting with Molecular Hydrogen for a year. Works. Ask me anything

suppliments aging energy

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#31 Hip

• 2,356 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 01:55 PM

The only other method I can think of that might make sense is to be in a hydrogen atmosphere and absorb it through the skin. If someone was using a hyperbaric O2 chamber they might add some H2 but now we are talking about a considerable expense plus needing room for the chamber and taking the time to do it.

That approach would likely be lethal, because a mixture of hydrogen and air is highly flammable and explosive (remember the Hindenburg airship), and the tiniest electrical spark (eg from an electrical light switch being operated, or an electric motor) could ignite such a mixture.

Another potentially lethal aspect of hydrogen: breathing in pure hydrogen from a mask can result in unconsciousness within 15 seconds. Welders who use oxyhydrogen blowtorches have sometimes killed themselves in this way, by accidentally attaching their breathing mask to the hydrogen gas supply used for the blowtorch rather than the air supply used to supply their mask with fresh air. Sometimes it just requires a few breaths of pure hydrogen to cause unconsciousness, due to lack of oxygen, and with the mask still on your face, you remain unconscious and slowly asphyxiate.  

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

#32 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 07 December 2020 - 02:21 PM

The only other method I can think of that might make sense is to be in a hydrogen atmosphere and absorb it through the skin. 

All you need for that is a bag. It could go from your neck and enclose your body. Or just a limb.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 10:44 PM

That approach would likely be lethal, because a mixture of hydrogen and air is highly flammable and explosive (remember the Hindenburg airship), and the tiniest electrical spark (eg from an electrical light switch being operated, or an electric motor) could ignite such a mixture.

Another potentially lethal aspect of hydrogen: breathing in pure hydrogen from a mask can result in unconsciousness within 15 seconds. Welders who use oxyhydrogen blowtorches have sometimes killed themselves in this way, by accidentally attaching their breathing mask to the hydrogen gas supply used for the blowtorch rather than the air supply used to supply their mask with fresh air. Sometimes it just requires a few breaths of pure hydrogen to cause unconsciousness, due to lack of oxygen, and with the mask still on your face, you remain unconscious and slowly asphyxiate.  

That is true and I mentioned the risk of flame or explosion. However, in order to explode or even burn, there must be proper proportions of h and o. Too little of either one and no burning. For an explosion it would of course have to be proper proportions as well as being confined and a spark present. If you have 2 or 3% H2 in your hyperbaric chamber, you need not worry about that though mistakes can happen if not careful about how much h2. I just threw that out as a thought experiment since the skin is a major organ.

You mentioned welding, I almost laughed at the guy who connected h2 instead of o2 though it was a tragic ending. You have to be pretty dumb, also face masks normally have safety features like a different connector for each gas. Not sure why he would need oxygen to work unless it was under water? Someone breathing pure h2 at home could in theory asphyxiate but all they have to do is open the mouth. A whole head unit is something else. Electrolysis gives both h and o so it won't happen with that

I have used a welding torch, the h and o are mixed in a chamber and comes out through the tip. You light it and flame comes out. You might think that since the chamber is full of both gases that the flame would go inside and perhaps explode but it does not happen. In fact the flame is like an inch or so away from where it comes out of the nozzle. Now if you turn off the hydrogen first, you may hear a pop as it does apparently go inside and 'explode' but its very minor. Turn off oxy first and it does not happen

I will not try this but I suspect that if you breathed in a mixture of h and o and blew it at a flame, it would shoot out a little flame from your mouth same as a torch does. Please, no one try this because while it theoretically might be ok, any mistake could hurt you bad. I have seen so called fire eaters do something like that with high proof alcohol but that too is very dangerous

• Needs references x 1

#34 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 10:58 PM

All you need for that is a bag. It could go from your neck and enclose your body. Or just a limb.

Yes, that will be your hyperbaric chamber. It does not have to be a big bulky thing that you pay thousands of dollars for. The advantage of the fancy ones is that you can get a higher than normal air pressure which gets it to tissues more quickly. If you simply want to have it on your skin, a big plastic bag would work. One problem is that most bags have holes in them so kids don't kill themselves, but for industry they do make bags big enough and without holes. It won't hold the mixture for days but should work long enough to see if it does anything or not.

As a further refinement of this system, if there are do it yourselfers out there, would be to draw off the O and the H separately. It would not be hard, simply have a collector over each electrode and a separate tube for each. Then you could use pure h for your body bag and a mixture for breathing or even pure o2. Then you are going beyond the 2 liter bottle el cheapo setup and will be investing in a slightly more complex system. Perhaps have glass jars to hold the h2 and a big balloon for the o2?

If you mistakenly connected pure h2 to your nose mask, you could pass out but you will reflexively gasp for breath and breath through the mouth. I have taken lungfulls of h2 and held it as long as I could. I never passed out but its good to be careful and think ahead to what might go wrong. If you want the benefit of h2 on your face, you could have a nose mask with oxygen and a head covering that contains the h2 or mixture. Mixtures being safer but with flamability risks. Don't smoke while using it.

• Needs references x 1

#35 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 12:15 AM

I just followed the link and after a loooong sales talk the price was $1995. How do we get the $1500 price and coupons?

I see that $1995 striked out and the sale price is $1495.

On their contact page you can call a number or click chat link so see if they have coupons or special

#36 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 12:22 AM

ppm or parts per million of hydrogen terminology is used when describing how much molecular hydrogen is dissolved in water.    At normal temperature and pressure molecular hydrogen dissolves in pure water at 1.6ppm.

So a saturated solution of hydrogen contains 1.6 parts per million (ppm) hydrogen.   There are some systems that keep the container under pressure to create a higher ppm but in my experience and for all practical purposes 1.6ppm is fine. Same results either way.   The detailed page on the H2Genesys provides you with how many milliliters per minute of hydrogen and oxygen.  This is mostly for calculating for breathing.

at standard temp and pressure you'll get 1.6ppm saturated water in about 10-15 mins of bubbling.  A better airstone or finer bubbles might get you there quicker... but ppm is not really something that matters in my opinion.  milliliters of gas per minute is a more important gauge of usefulness.

• Needs references x 1

#37 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 12:28 AM

I would not worry about it being too cheap. This is not rocket science or even very complicated. All we are talking about is electrolysis which requires no more than a transformer to lower the voltage and a diode rectifier. Those parts can be gotten for less than $50. Even $1500 allows for a large profit let alone the $1995 I was quoted when I followed the link. For that price I will simply buy the parts and hook up my own system. Or I could buy a dc power source might be less work.

A 1 or 2 liter soda bottle will do. Put your water in with something in it to make it conductive, salt will do, along with wires having bare copper at the end. Apply the direct current and it will produce o2 and h2. You can attach a flexible tube to the top and breath the mixture as it comes out or bubble it through water to make h2 water, or trap it in a plastic bag to take tokes from as the next bag fills. For $1500 you are getting high priced convenience and for $8k you are paying royally for the privilege. 

I've been using hydrogen from welding supply but this would be easier and no expense after you set it up. Where is the OP with info on the better price plus coupons? I can afford to throw away money but its nice to save some when they are still making a killing on it

Good points and all true. I chatted with the people over at H2Genesys and they said they can make a coupon especially for the longecity people here.  Should it just be posted here or should we start a specific product/commercial group.  The idea of this thread was to discuss Hydrogen and HHO usage.  Not promote products.   Any admins or people have any suggestions where to post such?

• Needs references x 1

#38 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 12:49 AM

what does your set up look like and how much are you paying for refills? Are you breathing or also bubbling water?

Hey Xenfasa, is there a cheaper way I can give this a trial? I dont mind going all in on one of these if I can really get these same benefits, but I would like to do a month long trial first before going all in

Ask over at h2genesys.com contact/support for a coupon, return policy.  I don't think they will just send units out for free.  They will most likely provide you a coupon if you ask and I know they have a 2  to 3 month money back return policy.  You can try it and send it back if it does not work for you.

You can probably still make your own much cheaper, but it will likely not come out so nice.  Plus their support is good... Also, by the time you figure out how to build it and source the parts and pieces and tools it takes it may or may not be worth it to you.  I know some that tried and ended up with something not usable, not pretty and/or ended up just buying one in the end.  If you are super poor with lots of time on your hands it may be worth it trying it on your own still  :)

#39 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 01:22 AM

Your new dosing protocol runs counter to the dosing recommendations I've seen for H2 gas.

I was advised by a seller of H2 machines that you should not exceed around 2 hours of H2 gas per day, or the gas loses its effectiveness.  And when I looked into the matter further, I saw that animal studies supported the advice I was given.  

So you're using a combination of oxygen and hydrogen while you sleep...  How much H2 gas are you inhaling?  Anyway, going to sleep with a machine running is not something I saw recommended by any of the sellers. Hopefully your bedroom is well-ventilated.

Given the number of do-it-yourself enthusiasts, marketers for H2 products , and promising studies on animals for a range of conditions, I am struck by how few people on this forum have reported benefits.  And several years have passed since people started experimenting.  

You are right about overdosing. I have scaled back and feel more effects.  I don't sleep with it over night every night anymore...hahaha.  I know another friend/athlete MMA fighter that started out slow and got immediate results, strength, endurance, recovery and less soreness. When he decided to do more the max benefits went away.  There is a sweet spot it seems.  I now think 1-3 hours per day and 1-2 liters of water per day.   Periodic overnight use does not hurt.  I find it actually helps my sleep and enhances dreams more.   After a month of personally experimenting I think most people will be able to find their sweet spot.

Room being ventilated is not an issue. It's really only flammable just as it exits the cannula end like in an HHO torch.  And even then it's still hard to ignite at the tip it diffuses so fast.  Unlikely lungs will have enough to ever explode thank god.  Still best to calculate lung volume and adjust output so H2 volume in air below 4.7%

Another point.  I stopped drinking the water for a while and just breathed it.  When I started up the water again my sleep got better and I felt better too.  So important to both breathe and drink.  My partner is nursing a baby.  We have read accounts of alkaline water helping with breast milk and relieving infant constipation.   Alkaline water from those sink attached water alkalizing machines get their effects from the H2 dissolved it in.  She has noticed better milk production when drinking the HHO water.  Plus she got out of the routine and stopped drinking the HHO water for almost a couple weeks.  Baby became constipated.  She just told me the this morning. "I'm not sure if it is a coincidence or what but I drank a liter of HHO water in the morning and baby pooped fine in the afternoon.  She says it seems to fast. It's hard to know for sure without it happening a few times more. But interesting coincidence none the less.

If you search google for capillary circulation and hydrogen, you may find a japanese video that shows blood flow increasing in capillaries under a microscope within 30 seconds of starting to inhale the Hydrogen. I was impressed at that video.  If you do not find it let me know and I'll post a link here.

I am struck by how few people on this forum have reported benefits

I 100% had the same feeling. I could not believe I could not find more information here in the forums here.  That is why I started the thread in the first place.  To share my experiences and get more confirmations from others.  The more people we have experimenting the better we can understand what is actually happening and how to tweak it.   Between me and others I know experimenting we have learned a lot.  A lot more than you find published in scientific papers.  I read some papers that say:  "We do not know xxxx regarding certain effects of molecular hydrogen"  I want to say. "I know" hahaha.    Another reason why I say here " Ask me anything".  I have lots of experience to share that may benefit others here and can advise others here that want to experiment as well.   Best practices, tweaks, what to expect and suggest science to lookup and verify.  Like the japanese hydrogen capillary circulation video just mentioned.   I'm no doctor or expert. I'm just biohacking myself and reporting my experiences.  If any of this helps other than great.  I want to live longer and healthier and I know there are smart people in here that might be able to read further into this HHO stuff and figure out more than I could regarding anti-ageing and any health benefits.

I know I was away for awhile but I'm not going to abandon this thread I started.  I was just going through responding to each post and ran out of my 5 daily posts.  I still see lots of good comments I want to reply to.  I'll try and come back tomorrow or soon and answer more questions and give more comments.  I should have used my 5 posts more wisely but did not see or think there were more than 5 posts to respond to.  

Edited by xenfasa, 08 December 2020 - 01:30 AM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#40 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 08 December 2020 - 03:04 AM

Yes, that will be your hyperbaric chamber. It does not have to be a big bulky thing that you pay thousands of dollars for. The advantage of the fancy ones is that you can get a higher than normal air pressure which gets it to tissues more quickly. If you simply want to have it on your skin, a big plastic bag would work. 

Exactly. You don't need higher than atmosphere pressure. Hydrogen has a very high diffusion rate and will penetrate skin very rapidly. You can use 100% H2 and you don't have to worry about asphyxiation or explosions.

• Needs references x 1
  • like x 1

#41 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 04:04 AM

Pricing and availability discussions should be posted in the Retailer/Product Discussion Subforum of the Business Forum here:

https://www.longecit...uct-discussion/

Good points and all true. I chatted with the people over at H2Genesys and they said they can make a coupon especially for the longecity people here.  Should it just be posted here or should we start a specific product/commercial group.  The idea of this thread was to discuss Hydrogen and HHO usage.  Not promote products.   Any admins or people have any suggestions where to post such?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1

#42 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 11:58 PM

OK I went back and the new price listed is $1495. The unit pictured looks nice, seems to have everything you would need though the proof is in the using. No mention of discount coupons. xenfasa, where did you hear about coupons and how much  discount do they give? Is this the unit you bought, and how much did it cost you?

One does not have to be "desperately poor" as you put it, to think about a do it yourself setup. Some people are not do it yourselfers, they might sprain their wrist changing a light bulb or simply not have the experience with tools. Others have done a lot of projects and when they see how much cheaper it can be done they will want to try that way instead of paying the high price. 

I just looked on ebay and saw about half a dozen variable transformers for from $15 to $40 which is the most costly part. Diodes are dirt cheap and the rest is just stuff you can get from home depot. I saw a nose mask with hose for $7. So I say again you can build one to test the concept for about fifty bucks. $50 compared to $1495 is a big difference and if you paid that much and didnt like the results it would be quite a waste. I'm tempted to get the machine but since I already have all the parts on hand except the nose mask, which your unit doesnt seem to have either, it makes sense to throw one together and give it a serious go.

When I was breathing from the hydrogen tank I bought, I did not notice a dramatic effect and then I got side tracked and quit using it. Several of the benefits claimed would be very nice to have but we have all been disappointed before. How many times has the apparent holy grail of longevity come along highly touted and then it turned out to be much less than advertized or even in some cases nothing 

Since few reports have come along about the benefits even though its been a while, that makes me a little cautious too. When you  are oversold on the benefits and are under delivered, it puts people off. Then again, using a larger amount could make a big difference since before people were just drinking a little water. I just took a deep breath of it every day and it was awkward filling the balloon and then taking puffs from it. Breathing for a couple hours plus drinking the water could put you over the top and get to a higher tier of bennies

Its only inertia keeping me from slapping one together. I really have no excuse. If a few weeks of high dose h2 gives a breakthrough then of course I will continue and may get the fancy dancy unit. Having a cool looking case and equipment is a nice thing compared to something made in a garage that you might not want guests to say "what is that junk??" If it really does all the things claimed then 1500 is cheap, perhaps even just for the convenience. Of course if you could get them to knock off an additional few hundred, chances are more people will jump in

OK I will do it and promise to give some sort of report within a week. Might be too soon to have much health benefit but I can tell how the project went so far. 

• like x 1

#43 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 01:53 AM

I think hydrogen water is a good way to take H2. But breathing it is good as well. So perhaps doing both will be the best roa of all? The water gets it right away to the stomach and intestines. Breathing gets it right away to the lungs and blood stream. The only other method I can think of that might make sense is to be in a hydrogen atmosphere and absorb it through the skin. If someone was using a hyperbaric O2 chamber they might add some H2 but now we are talking about a considerable expense plus needing room for the chamber and taking the time to do it. 

What I like about hydrolysis is that it also produces oxygen. You will no doubt get some benefit from the higher O2 levels even though its not under pressure. People pay money to get that treatment. Using acid and metal is probably cheaper but a slower rate of production and no oxygen. Having oxygen at the same time means no risk of suffocation. The only negative is that its very flammable when combined with H2 and potentially explosive. If you are a smoker it will be a risk. But people looking for health and life extension are unlikely to be smokers I would think. Just keep it in mind and be careful.

There is a lot of science around just using molecular Hydrogen by itself but after a good bit of researching, experimenting and discussing with others.  Oxyhydrogen/HHO/Brown'sGas seems to have more effects.  It kind of makes sense as it also includes Oxygen as well as possibly electrically charged water.  More on that in this PDF  http://www.naturalph...tracts_5440.pdf

Both breathing and drinking both periodically seem to have more of an effect than just doing one or another.

I'm thinking an upgrade to the hydrolysis would be to have a bag at the output and a hose from that. This way you could take a deep breath of it without waiting for it to produce enough gas for a lungful. Then while you are holding it, the bag refills. 

Yes, This is one of the most surprising things we found.  I would not call it an upgrade.  You just take any plastic bag, cover your hand, limb, foot, etc and run the HHO gas exit hose into it.  Both me and others experienced results for burns, stings, sprains, inflammation, joint pains etc.     We have talked about hyperbaric chambers but concluded that is just out right dangerous. Another idea was to use a wet suit.  I think even easier and better would be to bubble the gas into a bath and soak in it.  Make it a bubble bath and you have explosive bubbles maybe :)

Also, here is a link to a video I eluded to a few posts back. It's in Japanese but shows how fast inhaling Hydrogen can affect your blood circulation.

You can see blood not moving in the capillaries at first, and within 30 seconds, the blood starts flowing quickly. I'd assume this is a good thing.  Right?     I would also assume there is a similar effect when you bag your hand, foot or limb.  If it's the hydrogen causing this. hydrogen is small enough to pass through the skin.  Bagging HHO gives you the additional benefits of oxygen as well.  

The video below shows another device used to view the capillaries and what part of the finger they are magnifying so the video link above makes more sense. 

https://video.medica...video-48452.mp4

Edited by xenfasa, 09 December 2020 - 02:03 AM.

• Needs references x 1

#44 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 02:20 AM

OK I went back and the new price listed is $1495. The unit pictured looks nice, seems to have everything you would need though the proof is in the using. No mention of discount coupons. xenfasa, where did you hear about coupons and how much  discount do they give? Is this the unit you bought, and how much did it cost you?

One does not have to be "desperately poor" as you put it, to think about a do it yourself setup. Some people are not do it yourselfers, they might sprain their wrist changing a light bulb or simply not have the experience with tools. Others have done a lot of projects and when they see how much cheaper it can be done they will want to try that way instead of paying the high price. 

I just looked on ebay and saw about half a dozen variable transformers for from $15 to $40 which is the most costly part. Diodes are dirt cheap and the rest is just stuff you can get from home depot. I saw a nose mask with hose for $7. So I say again you can build one to test the concept for about fifty bucks. $50 compared to $1495 is a big difference and if you paid that much and didnt like the results it would be quite a waste. I'm tempted to get the machine but since I already have all the parts on hand except the nose mask, which your unit doesnt seem to have either, it makes sense to throw one together and give it a serious go.

When I was breathing from the hydrogen tank I bought, I did not notice a dramatic effect and then I got side tracked and quit using it. Several of the benefits claimed would be very nice to have but we have all been disappointed before. How many times has the apparent holy grail of longevity come along highly touted and then it turned out to be much less than advertized or even in some cases nothing 

Since few reports have come along about the benefits even though its been a while, that makes me a little cautious too. When you  are oversold on the benefits and are under delivered, it puts people off. Then again, using a larger amount could make a big difference since before people were just drinking a little water. I just took a deep breath of it every day and it was awkward filling the balloon and then taking puffs from it. Breathing for a couple hours plus drinking the water could put you over the top and get to a higher tier of bennies

Its only inertia keeping me from slapping one together. I really have no excuse. If a few weeks of high dose h2 gives a breakthrough then of course I will continue and may get the fancy dancy unit. Having a cool looking case and equipment is a nice thing compared to something made in a garage that you might not want guests to say "what is that junk??" If it really does all the things claimed then 1500 is cheap, perhaps even just for the convenience. Of course if you could get them to knock off an additional few hundred, chances are more people will jump in

OK I will do it and promise to give some sort of report within a week. Might be too soon to have much health benefit but I can tell how the project went so far. 

Don't breath H2 or HHO with a nose mask.  People only use and recommend cannulas. This is so that the concentrated H2/HHO exiting the hose/cannula quickly mixes with normal air to become non-flammable. Wearing any kind of mask or cepap (sp?) machine is dangerous and not necessary.

I don't think just taking a deep breath of hydrogen per day would work and does not seem convenient for most people.  I also think there is benefits from both the oxygen and extra charged particles or ions coming right out of the electrolyzer.

I ran an HHO system in my car for years and considered using it for inhalation once I found out molecular hydrogen was supposedly a good thing.  Once I found people breathing HHO I hacked something together too but it was a hack.  I say hack something if you can and have the time to do such. 

What ever gets you or others to try it I do think it's worth trying.  I'd certainly be interested in hearing back from you and what you notice if anything.  

#45 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 03:24 AM

Pricing and availability discussions should be posted in the Retailer/Product Discussion Subforum of the Business Forum here:

https://www.longecit...uct-discussion/

Thanks,  I started a thread over there as well as shared a coupon they made especially for LongeCity

https://www.longecit...ogen-generator/

#46 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 07:34 PM

xenfasa, I asked you a few questions in my previous post. Perhaps you could answer them and a few more?

How much did you pay for the unit?

Do you have any financial interest in the company?

Also other things like I see it has 2 little tubes coming out of the top with one connected to the small bottle which goes to the other bottle and then to the container. They seem to be for making h water. Does h+o come out of each tube or is one for h and one for o? How are you able to breath it constantly when it only creates about 1 liter of gas per minute maximum? Seems like you would have to store it because a liter is not even a full breath and we breath several times per minute

I'm having a hard time finding any reviews on the company or reports from customers. I assume the credit card will refund us if nothing arrives but may do nothing if machine performs poorly or the company refuses to honor the money back guarantee. In your other thread it says 90 days but on the site it said 1 year you could send it back.

BTW, I think ho is not so dangerous and people need not worry quite so much about being blown up as they seem to be. As I said, I have worked with acetylene torches a bit and found that the mixture with o2 is not so dangerous. H is flammable but it is like how vapors from alcohol are flammable and could explode under right circumstances. No one is afraid of alcohol though it deserves some caution. Gasoline is far more dangerous but we are used to it.

In order for a ho mixture to explode it would have to be not only the right proportions but also contained. If you put a bag over part of your body  and introduced a spark into the ho, it would likely make a pop or bang and the bag would pop but you would not be killed by the "blast" Its not dynamite or tnt. You should be more worried about smoking when you fill your gas tank. Now that could be very dangerous.

"Don't breath H2 or HHO with a nose mask.  People only use and recommend cannulas. This is so that the concentrated H2/HHO exiting the hose/cannula quickly mixes with normal air to become non-flammable. Wearing any kind of mask or cepap (sp?) machine is dangerous and not necessary."

That makes no sense. Now you are saying to mix it with air first? How do you use it, just have the hose near your mouth so you get a little ho while you breath? Why would a nose mask be dangerous? 

From what I can see the unit seems to be made mainly to make h water which is fine but I thought you could breath the mixture constantly though it seems you cannot. I'm tempted to order it but the price has already dropped $500 since last week and today another $250. Maybe if we wait it will drop some more?

In the ad they say it displays frequency among other things. What frequency? Line frequency will be 60hz in the states and 50hz in europe. In your other thread they say they won't ship until after xmas

Is there a forum for users of hydrogen and customers of the company who discuss things? 

I'm getting away from the idea of using a soda bottle since they are very top heavy with a narrow cap. A glass jar with lid seems better. But to have enough to breath for a couple hours means storing it or taking a very low concentration as you seem to suggest. I was attracted by the concept of breathing it constantly for a period of time without having to do a lot of work but it seems even with the machine, that will not be possible

A large surface area on the contacts will produce more gas, also using higher voltage will increase output. I'm not sure how practical it would be to make something that produces, lets say, 10 liters a minute. Though you could take a big breath and hold it since there is oxygen with it so you might need less than 10 liters a minute. It would be great to hear from people who used it with various machines or home made and can answer these questions. 

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#47 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 12:31 AM

After searching I was unable to find the diodes I remember having so I ordered a new batch. Cost $7 for 5 rated at 1kv and 10amp.You always want a higher rating than you plan to use. The old ones will no doubt turn up after they are no longer needed, isn't that usually the way? 

So my testing and report may be delayed a bit, I picked a fairly close vendor with good stats. In the meantime I will work on the bottle and the electrodes. I plan to use metal mesh screen which I happen to have. I will put 2 little sheets close together with separators. The mesh will allow gas to escape freely while providing a large surface area. I can adjust the voltage up to line voltage or a little more. I would like to avoid such high voltage and I hope 20 or 30 volts will be enough for safety's sake

I already located my variable transformer which I have in a box with a plug to the wall and a receptacle outlet. I have plenty of wire, tubing and other odds and ends. I will take a photo of it when done. Do they let you upload photos here? I think I've seen a few but not many. 

xenfase, I know I asked a lot of questions and I don't want to wear you out. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. If you could answer at least these few, it would help a lot

1. How do you use it since you don't use a nose mask, hold the tube in your mouth perhaps?

2. How did you use it overnight? I recall you saying you did that a few times

3. Any forums where people discuss this specifically?

4. Does the machine produce h and o separately or only together?

If I'm pleased with the results of my ghetto setup, I may do the next one with separate hoses for each gas so that I could put pure h2 next to skin or some other experiment. Its easy to combine them. I will be using aquarium air hose since I have some on hand. I'm thinking about ordering the nose mask but since I won't be able to breath in only pure ho gas I will want some air mixed with it to make up the volume needed to breath freely.

• Informative x 1

#48 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 10:21 PM

Preliminary report: I got my diodes and slapped it together this afternoon. I use a section of wire screen for the electrodes. I used some potassium hydroxide for conductivity. The results were very feeble, just some tiny bubbles coming up. No where near enough gas to do anything with. When I measured the voltage output from the diode it only went up to about 75 despite putting about 135 volts in.

Part of the problem may be the diode, but likely it needs a much larger surface area on the electrodes. Could be other factors too. The wire screen was corroded and may not have made good connection to the wire. I tried to solder it but the corrosion made it impossible even after using a wire brush

I"m thinking that a flat plastic tub will work better because I can put in a much larger set of electrodes. It will be more difficult to make it air tight so I will have to look around. Perhaps a multi level set of electrodes, like a 4 story building with floors 1, 3 being positive and 2, 4 being the negative so they would be stacked. Al foil would be the quick cheap fix but the solution will attack aluminum for sure. I could use salt rather than kho stainless will work but can't solder to it, might use a different connector. If the diode is dropping too much voltage I could put 2 in parallel. 

These are things that happen when trying new stuff. I will go back to home depot and look around. xenfase where are you?

#49 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 01:13 AM

xenfasa, I asked you a few questions in my previous post. Perhaps you could answer them and a few more?

How much did you pay for the unit?

Do you have any financial interest in the company?

Also other things like I see it has 2 little tubes coming out of the top with one connected to the small bottle which goes to the other bottle and then to the container. They seem to be for making h water. Does h+o come out of each tube or is one for h and one for o? How are you able to breath it constantly when it only creates about 1 liter of gas per minute maximum? Seems like you would have to store it because a liter is not even a full breath and we breath several times per minute

I'm having a hard time finding any reviews on the company or reports from customers. I assume the credit card will refund us if nothing arrives but may do nothing if machine performs poorly or the company refuses to honor the money back guarantee. In your other thread it says 90 days but on the site it said 1 year you could send it back.

BTW, I think ho is not so dangerous and people need not worry quite so much about being blown up as they seem to be. As I said, I have worked with acetylene torches a bit and found that the mixture with o2 is not so dangerous. H is flammable but it is like how vapors from alcohol are flammable and could explode under right circumstances. No one is afraid of alcohol though it deserves some caution. Gasoline is far more dangerous but we are used to it.

In order for a ho mixture to explode it would have to be not only the right proportions but also contained. If you put a bag over part of your body  and introduced a spark into the ho, it would likely make a pop or bang and the bag would pop but you would not be killed by the "blast" Its not dynamite or tnt. You should be more worried about smoking when you fill your gas tank. Now that could be very dangerous.

"Don't breath H2 or HHO with a nose mask.  People only use and recommend cannulas. This is so that the concentrated H2/HHO exiting the hose/cannula quickly mixes with normal air to become non-flammable. Wearing any kind of mask or cepap (sp?) machine is dangerous and not necessary."

That makes no sense. Now you are saying to mix it with air first? How do you use it, just have the hose near your mouth so you get a little ho while you breath? Why would a nose mask be dangerous? 

From what I can see the unit seems to be made mainly to make h water which is fine but I thought you could breath the mixture constantly though it seems you cannot. I'm tempted to order it but the price has already dropped $500 since last week and today another $250. Maybe if we wait it will drop some more?

In the ad they say it displays frequency among other things. What frequency? Line frequency will be 60hz in the states and 50hz in europe. In your other thread they say they won't ship until after xmas

Is there a forum for users of hydrogen and customers of the company who discuss things? 

I'm getting away from the idea of using a soda bottle since they are very top heavy with a narrow cap. A glass jar with lid seems better. But to have enough to breath for a couple hours means storing it or taking a very low concentration as you seem to suggest. I was attracted by the concept of breathing it constantly for a period of time without having to do a lot of work but it seems even with the machine, that will not be possible

A large surface area on the contacts will produce more gas, also using higher voltage will increase output. I'm not sure how practical it would be to make something that produces, lets say, 10 liters a minute. Though you could take a big breath and hold it since there is oxygen with it so you might need less than 10 liters a minute. It would be great to hear from people who used it with various machines or home made and can answer these questions. 

I will try to answer all your questions, If I miss one it's not on purpose.

How much did I pay? I was in the first group of testers and we all got a really good deal at the time.  I think it was $1200.  My unit was not as pretty or polished but the idea was to give feedback to make it all better. 

I do have an affiliate link, but did not use it here.  I came here to get a conversation going with people here because I think there are a lot of smart people here that may be able to help decode what is happening with this H2/HHO stuff and why.  The idea getting a coupon for people here was to get you a deal to get more feedback.  If enough people use use the coupon and it's tracked I may be able to get a kickback.  

>Seems like you would have to store it because a liter is not even a full breath and we breath several times per minute

You breath it with a cannula to you end up breathing mostly regular air as well.  With a cannula, regular air is just supplemented with the gas/hho/h2/o2 coming out of the cannula.  The idea is to keep the H2 below 4.7% flammable level.

> In your other thread it says 90 days but on the site it said 1 year you could send it back.

Maybe that has changed.  I'd go by what the website says.  I think only PayPal accepted and paypal is stricter than more CC companies

> How do you use it, just have the hose near your mouth so you get a little ho while you breath?

Look up how a cannula works, you will understand better.  Breathe through your nose. The idea is to breathe in both regular air and a little HHO gas too.

>I'm tempted to order it but the price has already dropped $500 since last week and today another $250. Maybe if we wait it will drop some more?

The normal sale price of the H2Genesys has been $1500 for a while as far as I know.  I convinced them to give you people an extra $250 off of that so I'd maybe have more people to discuss H2/HHO with  and compare notes with here.

I doubt you'd find a better price anywhere.  I'm not here to sell you on this particular unit.  Buy it from anywhere or make your own.  hahaha

>In the ad they say it displays frequency among other things. What frequency? Line frequency will be 60hz in the states and 50hz in europe. In your other thread they say they won't ship until after xmas

The frequency is really irrelevant in this case.  The control panel in several of these units from different companies is mainly used to change the duty cycle  of the pulses which controls the amount of gas produced.

Changing the frequency on this panel does not really have much effect on anything in my opinion.

>Is there a forum for users of hydrogen and customers of the company who discuss things? 

Not specifically for the H2Genesys that I know of buy there are links to chat on their contact us page.  A forum would be a good idea.

I think you are missing the concept of how the cannula works and how with it, you can get the right amount of gas without over doing it or it being flammable.  Google cannula

I think I got most of your questions.

#50 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 01:24 AM

After searching I was unable to find the diodes I remember having so I ordered a new batch. Cost $7 for 5 rated at 1kv and 10amp.You always want a higher rating than you plan to use. The old ones will no doubt turn up after they are no longer needed, isn't that usually the way? 

So my testing and report may be delayed a bit, I picked a fairly close vendor with good stats. In the meantime I will work on the bottle and the electrodes. I plan to use metal mesh screen which I happen to have. I will put 2 little sheets close together with separators. The mesh will allow gas to escape freely while providing a large surface area. I can adjust the voltage up to line voltage or a little more. I would like to avoid such high voltage and I hope 20 or 30 volts will be enough for safety's sake

I already located my variable transformer which I have in a box with a plug to the wall and a receptacle outlet. I have plenty of wire, tubing and other odds and ends. I will take a photo of it when done. Do they let you upload photos here? I think I've seen a few but not many. 

xenfase, I know I asked a lot of questions and I don't want to wear you out. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. If you could answer at least these few, it would help a lot

1. How do you use it since you don't use a nose mask, hold the tube in your mouth perhaps?

If I'm pleased with the results of my ghetto setup, I may do the next one with separate hoses for each gas so that I could put pure h2 next to skin or some other experiment. Its easy to combine them. I will be using aquarium air hose since I have some on hand. I'm thinking about ordering the nose mask but since I won't be able to breath in only pure ho gas I will want some air mixed with it to make up the volume needed to breath freely.

Cannula

Cannula

Not that I know of.  Here might be the best place for now unless you find others.

Together it's called Browns Gas. Cheaper system and more benefits that H2 system alone.  Better together because you seem to get additional benefits of electrically changed water ions which have positive effects on the body themselves.  Analysis of Brown's Gas and Electrically changed water mentioned in the PDF

http://www.naturalph...tracts_5440.pdf

• Needs references x 1

#51 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 01:32 AM

Preliminary report: I got my diodes and slapped it together this afternoon. I use a section of wire screen for the electrodes. I used some potassium hydroxide for conductivity. The results were very feeble, just some tiny bubbles coming up. No where near enough gas to do anything with. When I measured the voltage output from the diode it only went up to about 75 despite putting about 135 volts in.

Part of the problem may be the diode, but likely it needs a much larger surface area on the electrodes. Could be other factors too. The wire screen was corroded and may not have made good connection to the wire. I tried to solder it but the corrosion made it impossible even after using a wire brush

I"m thinking that a flat plastic tub will work better because I can put in a much larger set of electrodes. It will be more difficult to make it air tight so I will have to look around. Perhaps a multi level set of electrodes, like a 4 story building with floors 1, 3 being positive and 2, 4 being the negative so they would be stacked. Al foil would be the quick cheap fix but the solution will attack aluminum for sure. I could use salt rather than kho stainless will work but can't solder to it, might use a different connector. If the diode is dropping too much voltage I could put 2 in parallel. 

These are things that happen when trying new stuff. I will go back to home depot and look around. xenfase where are you?

I measured the voltage on the power supply on my unit and it's almost 30 volts and can put out 15amps.  Though under normal use 7-10amps at 27 volts puts out enough HHO gas to provide all the benefit you need.

You can probably adapt a HHO cell made for cars that runs on 12 Volts to build a test setup. Would probably save you time and money.

In every case, HHO cells seem to use stainless Steel electrodes and Sodium Hydroxide for the electrolyte mix.  I'm not sure why KOH is not used more.. but I think NaOH is more efficient.

#52 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 21 December 2020 - 03:34 AM

xenfasa, nice to see you stop in again. Cannula just means a tube, are you talking about a nose cannula like they use with oxygen? That attaches to the nose but is not a mask. It sounds like thats what you are talking about. However you said this:

"Don't breath H2 or HHO with a nose mask.  People only use and recommend cannulas. This is so that the concentrated H2/HHO exiting the hose/cannula quickly mixes with normal air to become non-flammable."

It mixes with air before you breath it and you believe this makes it non flammable? If its high concentration when it comes out of the machine, how do you lower the percent of h2 to below 4.7%? Since it would be about 67% h2 coming from the machine, it would take a great deal of air mixed with it to lower it that much. If you could be more specific of how you mix it with air and breath it that would help.

Stainless does sound like a better option. I would have to use screw type connectors since its very difficult to solder stainless. But at least it should not corrode if its a good stainless. As for the current drawn, I have 10 amp diodes and its simple to use 2 or 3 in parallel to improve current capacity. I'm not sure if my transformer can handle that much current so a higher voltage and lower current with larger plates should work. I'm going on vacation right after the first so I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to work on this

Do you still use it every day? What benefits do you see and how long do they last after you stop using it? 

#53 xenfasa

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 02:13 AM

xenfasa, nice to see you stop in again. Cannula just means a tube, are you talking about a nose cannula like they use with oxygen? That attaches to the nose but is not a mask. It sounds like thats what you are talking about. However you said this:

"Don't breath H2 or HHO with a nose mask.  People only use and recommend cannulas. This is so that the concentrated H2/HHO exiting the hose/cannula quickly mixes with normal air to become non-flammable."

It mixes with air before you breath it and you believe this makes it non flammable? If its high concentration when it comes out of the machine, how do you lower the percent of h2 to below 4.7%? Since it would be about 67% h2 coming from the machine, it would take a great deal of air mixed with it to lower it that much. If you could be more specific of how you mix it with air and breath it that would help.

Stainless does sound like a better option. I would have to use screw type connectors since its very difficult to solder stainless. But at least it should not corrode if its a good stainless. As for the current drawn, I have 10 amp diodes and its simple to use 2 or 3 in parallel to improve current capacity. I'm not sure if my transformer can handle that much current so a higher voltage and lower current with larger plates should work. I'm going on vacation right after the first so I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to work on this

Do you still use it every day? What benefits do you see and how long do they last after you stop using it? 

Nose cannula like they use with oxygen.   A mask covers your nose/mouth a cannula is just a tube at the opening of your nose

Ideally you want to get below 4.7% Hydrogen in your lungs. So you can measure the volume of air you breath over the course of so many seconds.... you could breath air into a 2 liter bottle filled with water under water to display the water with air from your lungs.  Once you know how many liters of air you breathe per minute you can calculate how many liters of hydrogen you need to keep below 4.7%.  then adjust HHO gas output accordingly.

I still use it near everyday. I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon.  Sustained energy and less brain fog is biggest thing I notice.  Vivid lucid dreams if I use cannula with HHO when sleeping.

Effects gradually taper off over about 3 days it seems.

• Informative x 1

#54 RWG

• 11 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 12:52 PM

Those companies seems like scams. Why would you pay over a thousand dollars for a hydrogen gas generator when you can make strong 5 ppm hydrogen-rich water easily at home for a few cents a liter using the DIY method I detailed in this thread?

It´s easy to say that these companies seem like scams. If you can produce a better Brown´s gas generator for less, please let us know.

You can´t compare drinking 5ppm hydrogen rich water with Brown´s gas inhalation. Surely you will have some results with drinking hydrogen rich water only, but they are limited, because you only get approximately 50 ml Brown´s gas a day. Through Inhalation you can get 500 ml a minute and if you have to survive Covid-19 with pneumonia and cytokine storm, inhaling Brown´s gas will really make the difference.

Additionally, I got stomach pain after drinking hydrogen rich water, which went away again, after I stopped drinking it. I guess, if you have „helicobacter pylori bacteria“ in your stomach and you feed it with hydrogen, this will cause a gastritis and then stomach pain. Therefore, I decided to invest in a Brown´s gas inhalation system. My 85-year-old mother used hydrogen rich water for 3 months, she drank 1,5 liters a day without improvement of her carpal tunnel syndrome and the doctor advised a surgery. Then she started to inhale and inflate a plastic glove with Brown´s gas she wears on her bad hand 2 times a day for 30 minutes each and the pain was reduced significantly within 2 weeks.

Therefore, I´m convinced of the superiority of the inhalation of Brown´s gas (and not only drinking hydrogen rich water or inhaling hydrogen).

• Informative x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#55 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 12:25 AM

I purchased 2 of these rods : https://shop.eck-tec...c?productId=525 and I've seen some interesting brown's gas equipment for sale.
I can't help thinking this is all about electrons though and grounding yourself while using a frequency generator might be a cheaper way to infuse electrons.

#56 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 11:11 PM

Does anyone know if the cheap hydrogen water generators available on Amazon work? There are a lot of products available for around $25 but I'm skeptical of them. Most claim to produce 800-1200 ppb hydrogen. Example product: https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B07X65874V/

#57 RWG

• 11 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 07:30 AM

The example product at amazon seems to work without electricity, so no electolysis inside. That means that you will have to replace the filter after some time and you will find additional Mg in the water. I used the one with the title:

Fathers Day Gifts Hydrogen Water Bottle Portable,Hydrogen Water Machine Hydrogen Rich Water Glass Cup for Home Travel

This one has no membran (PEM) and produces not only hydrogen but brown´s gas.

As described in #54 I got stomach pain from hydrogen water but it´s worth a try.

• Needs references x 1

#58 RWG

• 11 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 10:13 AM

There are several companies that make machines for pure hydrogen inhalation.  You can google "hydrogen generator" and find lots of them.

Regarding Oxyhydrogen/Brown'sGas

There are at least 4 companies I've seen making them.

1. A Korean company that sells for $8000.  Don't remember the link but price makes it not worth looking
  2. https://hydrogen4health.com/ Costs $1400.   They have gone through several iterations and prices
  3. https://eagle-research.com/  Costs  $2500   sometimes has a 25% discount.  I've heard has not been very responsive to support issues in last few months.
  4. https://h2genesys.com  Currently on sale for $1500 but coupons available for much larger discount.  This is the system I have been using.  I am mostly in contact with people using this system comparing notes. Contact them for specials.  Very responsive so far.

I checked several manufacturers, but I´m concerned about Brown´s gas generators based on cheap Chinese welding machines with wet cell design. I don´t believe that these machines are built with healthy food grade components (for example seals, pipes..) because they were constructed and built in China for welding and not for inhalation.

Therefore, I choose the machines from https://hydrogen4health.com/ which were already mentioned in Post #29 Point 2

This machine, called „H2Life Brown’s Gas therapy machine v3.0“ has a dry cell design and was especially constructed for inhalation and I´m very happy with the quality, the customer service, the easy use and the small size……. I think this machine is really worth the price and you can´t produce such a machine cheaper yourself, unless you don´t calculate your time and effort. With the coupon code „BG50“ you get 50$ off on orders above 1000$ on the website Hydrogen For Health: https://hydrogen4health.com/

#59 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 03:05 PM

Therefore, I choose the machines from https://hydrogen4health.com/ which were already mentioned in Post #29 Point 2

This machine, called „H2Life Brown’s Gas therapy machine v3.0“ has a dry cell design and was especially constructed for inhalation and I´m very happy with the quality, the customer service, the easy use and the small size……. I think this machine is really worth the price and you can´t produce such a machine cheaper yourself, unless you don´t calculate your time and effort. With the coupon code „BG50“ you get 50$ off on orders above 1000$ on the website Hydrogen For Health: https://hydrogen4health.com/

so how is it going? 

Are you inhaling this gas daily? 

Noticed any benefits? 

I am very interested in this 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 RWG

• 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 05:08 PM

The machine described in Post #59 works very well and offers the best quality at a reasonable price.

I had ordered and tried 2 machines from an other supplier, but had a lot of trouble with them. One of them had a loose electric contact inside and the other one was leaking.

Ive been inhaling Brown's gas daily for 1-2 hours, but not in the evening or at night. I'm feeling much better and for the first time in the last 20 years I'm able to walk longer distances without getting extremly exhausted. The reasons seems to be the ability of hydrogen to reduce reactive oxygen species, especially the bad hydroxil radical, see:

Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm1577

Quote:

H2 selectively reduced the hydroxyl radical, the most cytotoxic of reactive oxygen species (ROS), and effectively protected cells; however, H2 did not react with other ROS, which possess physiological roles.

Additionally hydrogen seems to reduce the ACE2 receptors which could be the best prevention for (corona-) virus.

Hydrogen therapy as an effective and novel adjuvant treatment against COVID-19

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC7665751/

But even if you already have Covid, it can help you survive pneumonia and the cytokine storm, because it reduces the bad ROS. See the video of Tyler LeBaron:

https://www.youtube....h?v=eEMCdYUzdzA

Therefore, I can recommend the inhalation of Brown's gas and especially this machine.

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suppliments, aging, energy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users