• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Turkesterone and SARMS good steroids for your health?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fernando G

• 144 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 03:49 PM

I practice CRON 2017-2021 go bodybuilding july 2021  stopped in august return october and practice 6 times per week i not return to CRON even i have heart attack in future.I cycle 500 mg a day turkesterone since days ago my hair doesn`t fall immunity same.SARMS is very expensive SARMS should be released in Brazil as it has few side effects and is not androgenic.

• unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#2 BrentS

• 44 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 12:49 PM

Overview of some side effects of SARMS:

Tier List of SARMS:

Derek does pretty good explanations, but you should, imho, discuss use of these items with an experienced medical professional BEFORE you start using them.

Turk is not yet known to have side effects, but it is very new to the bodybuilding world.  It MIGHT be mostly side effect free like creatine, but we won't know for certain for several years.

• Informative x 1

#3 FlorianReicht

• 22 posts

Posted 04 February 2022 - 04:50 PM

I remembered a HumanUpgrade episode with Christopher Shade. Here is the part you might be interested in

Christopher Shade:

[...]The thing that we're doing for men, but it's going to go through compounding pharmacies, is testosterone nanoparticle sublingual. This is a totally different approach to testosterone. Say your native testosterone is 300, you want to be riding higher. You take a dose of this, say, 12 milligrams. You'll go up to 2000 and over the next four hours come back to your baseline. That one shot on the androgens receptors is enough because the androgen receptors are stimulating all these downstream activity, which is really the androgenic activity. That one shot on the receptors is enough to carry you through. Maybe we'll end up doing it twice a day, but the beauty here is that when we're on, say, injectable, like when we're on testosterone cypionate, we're keeping this high level of testosterone all the time.
It goes up, it comes down, a little injecting and it goes up. What it does is it shuts off your testicular secretion, but it shuts off all your testicular function. It shuts down FSH and LH, and then what you get is testicular atrophy. They get smaller, ejaculate gets smaller, you're not making firm. Actually, injectable test is a contraceptive and it stops all these other things that your testicles do. We had tested this out a couple of years ago and people felt great on it, women really loved it, and so we're going to start doing this with college pharmacy. We have a bunch of people who we're starting the first testing with now, and by Q1 next year, we hope to have this thing out. Then once a day, you have this big peak of test and what we're hoping to see is the FSH and the LH stay up, testicular volume stays there, ejaculate volume stays there, quality stays there, yet you have that androgenicity that you're looking for.

Dave Asprey:
This may end up being a replacement for SARMs[...]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users