What am iliving? I need help.

psychology anxiety worry mental strength health reinforcement

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Yusuf

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2022 - 06:34 PM

Hello everyone. I was a very self-confident, highly motivated and strong person. 3 months ago I had a psychological trauma. I was unemployed. I felt a sense of worthlessness, a lack of self-confidence, and so on. In this process, I experienced a heavy feeling of worthlessness, future anxiety and lack of self-confidence. I used antidepressants for 1 month. olfrex 2.5mg - (Olanzapine) and citoles 5mg - (escitalopram). This process took 2 months in total and now I have a good job. But for 5 months, I still have a feeling of lack of self-confidence and worthlessness.

I have no motivation.
I feel constant anxiety and worry.
My future goals are gone.
My character has changed.
My sense of self is gone. I lost my self respect

I do not know why. I can't even get angry at things that make me angry. As a supplement, St. I use John's Wort, rhidiola, theanine. So I'm getting some dopamine, anxiety and worry are down 80%. But sense of self, self-esteem and self-confidence, future plans... They don't exist. I wonder if the antidepressant and antipsychotic drugs I used left me permanent damage? For example, low testosterone? Because I had experienced similar things before, but when the events passed, I got better. Although the current situation has improved, even though everything is fine, I have a feeling of anxiety and anxiety and stress. My sense of self is gone. There were times when I was dominant psychologically. No works at the moment. How can I regain my self-confidence, sense of self? During my orgasm, I get 70% less pleasure than before. Am I like this because of vitamin deficiencies? Will I recover if I take a testosterone supplement? Which supplements should I use? I'm considering piracetam but I'm afraid to try it. There have been people who have experienced some negative consequences. For example, persistent orgasmic disorder and the like. I want to go back to my old self again. I use any supplement that will make me self-confident, dominant. I want my sense of self to rise. Also, as I said, my situation seems to fit with low testosterone. I only used antidepressant pills for 1 month or 2 months. These pills can change the character. I think my hormonal balance is messed up. For this, I am thinking of doing a blood test especially for testosterone. Which supplements should I use? How can I get back to my old strength? 
Also, I don't know if I should mention it. I used to be addicted to masturbation. In this process, the missing minerals, vitamins and my tired nervous system may be related to these events.I also have an irregular gut flora. He also broke down after using these pills.
 Thank you.

Edited by Yusuf, 10 January 2022 - 06:38 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: psychology anxiety, worry, mental strength, health, reinforcement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users