regions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

brokenportal
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:21 PM

I want to go search for people in the area to see what kinds of projects might work for getting together and doing but the regional forum is gone. It didnt seem to fill up any ways. I think it would be a good idea to add a search option in the members section to search for people by country state and town.
What do you all think? I think it would really be beneficial to members wanting to get together to organize things.

#2 orangish

orangish
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:09 PM

I want to go search for people in the area to see what kinds of projects might work for getting together and doing but the regional forum is gone. It didnt seem to fill up any ways. I think it would be a good idea to add a search option in the members section to search for people by country state and town.
What do you all think? I think it would really be beneficial to members wanting to get together to organize things.

What kinds of projects? Research? Fitness? Something else?

#3 brokenportal

brokenportal
  • Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:56 PM

What kinds of projects? Research? Fitness? Something else?

Anything to support life extension and raise awareness.

#4 brokenportal

brokenportal
  • Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:28 AM

Wisconsin

Well, hopefully a search function for members by region can come about. Until then Im from Wisconsin, how about you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users