- - - - -

Cryonic Jihad

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gary C

Gary C
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

I think all they had to do was call up some other boffins and find out how to drop the temperature of those dogs they drain-cooled a few more...hundred... degrees. A revivable cryopreservation procedure might be only a few million dollars in research away. If we don't go extinct I expect future generations will look back on this decade or the next few and consider it the greatest tragedy in history- that we were so close- just a simple step we did not take. People dying everyday by the tens of thousands and it is probably unnecessary. A few lousy dollars, less than they spend on toilet paper for the pentagon, and we all might make it. Even people who are right now, on 27 June 2008, in hospices, senior facilities, hospitals; they are waiting for the end, waiting for someone or something to save them. It makes the tears flow down my face if I think about it too much. I believe, I BELIEVE!!! It's like the second coming of Christ; it is hope where there was none. Drop someones body temp to a couple hundred degrees below and warm them up 3 days later and the world would change. The wars would all end, the hatred, the waste, the games; people would drop to their knees and give thanks; a planet of 7 billion happy children looking to the stars. We would all look up to heaven and the endless worlds, and smile at the prospect of exploring them, of knowing more and more, of changing into finer creatures. So I think we, as the chosen few, should join together and save the world; a holy crusade. What we need is publicity- billboards, T-shirts, topless women marching in the streets, conspiracy theories, AARP demonstrators in front of the white house, PETA, SPCA, NRA, they all have a voice they can add to ours!
Are you with me?

#2 Aaron Agassi

Aaron Agassi
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:54 AM

Implimentation, much?

Edited by shepard, 29 June 2008 - 02:26 PM.
Removed advertising

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users