Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

smi2le.biz

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#31 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 01:08 PM

I'm glad you said sorry. We are not trying to anger you nootropi. I just think that if Rizzer puts an email address on his website then he should reply. Otherwise take if off! It makes sense.

• Lurker

Posted 12 October 2004 - 02:12 PM

I'm glad you said sorry.  We are not trying to anger you nootropi.  I just think that if Rizzer puts an email address on his website then he should reply.  Otherwise take if off! It makes sense.

Ok that's fine, if you're unsure of him place a small order. Wait for it to arrive, if you live in the US it won't take long at all. Then once he's earned your trust place the larger order.

Otherwise try your best to give him a short call, and verify whatever needs to be verified.

I go the extra the mile to get the prices he has on nootropics, especially since some of the US vendors of nootropics like BAC won't sell to Canada.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 haim78

• 11 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 03:11 PM

I'm a little bit worried; I placed an order one week ago (125$) and I haven't yet a reply to my emails... and it's my first international order...

Let's wait some time, probably he is still busy with the problem...

• Lurker

Posted 12 October 2004 - 04:18 PM

He doesn't send confirmation emails. Sometimes people are worried when they haven't recieved emails, then suddenly they recieve their orders at their doorstep unexpectedly early.

I've learned from ordering multiple times from smi2le that my products arrive in Canada early enough, after which customs fiddles around holding them for a week or 2 more, then sends them to me.

#35 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 06:41 PM

I understand what it is like waiting for an order to arrive...

...I suggest you email him again; he should reply if you already placed an order and are not asking for questions regarding medical advice...

#36 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:27 AM

Nootropi, since you are able to ring Rizzer could you please tell us why he is unable to reply to people via email? Could you please give us all a general 'update' on his status. Is he in trouble? Is he continuing business?

#37 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 12:34 PM

To be totally honest with you, I am unaware of his status right now. My status right now is that I am behind in all my classes in homework, so I have to go.

If you are asking him too many medical advice questions, I am pretty sure that is why he is not replying...he does not do smart drug consulations!

#38 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 08:40 PM

I am not asking for medical advice.

It's been 5 weeks since I made my order.
My master card has been charged nearly $500.
I have NOT received my order yet.

I was relying on my order coming.

Edited by unipolar_mania, 13 October 2004 - 09:15 PM.

• Lurker

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:20 PM

unipolar_mania, where do you live?

#40 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:30 PM

San Francisco

#41 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:34 PM

I want my order.

#42 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:35 PM

Why can't he make a single update to his website so at least people know what's happening. Geez, it's not that hard. It would remove a lot of confusion and anxiety.

This has really turned me off this guy.

#43 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 09:36 PM

Nootropi why don't you know his status? Can't you contact him either?

#44 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:46 AM

Nootropi why don't you know his status?  Can't you contact him either?

I am up to my head in school work; no time for that, sorry.

• Lurker

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:00 AM

San Francisco

You should've recieved your package by now... hmmmm.

I don't know if his mail is being seized or if he hasn't got around to sending his orders, or for that matter if your order was on some of the computer equipment that was taken by the DEA.

Did you say why you could not make a phone call to him? If I were you I would find a way through a friend or somehow to call Rizzer, even if he's not there you can leave a message on his machine and remind him of your order if he's missed it.

#46 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:02 AM

I am up to my head in school work; no time for that, sorry.

You are full of crap! You have plenty of time. You have enough time to make several posts here each day.

• Lurker

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:10 AM

You are full of crap.  You have plenty of time.  You have enough time to make several posts here each day.

Tone it down please.

#48 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:11 AM

Alright, I'm really sorry. I'm just a little frustrated at the momonet. I don't know what's going on with Rizzer.

#49 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:13 AM

I really want my nootropics...they help me tremendously. I would buy more from another site but my credit card has nearly reached its limit that's why I'm relying on Rizzer to either credit my account or send my order fast.

#50 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:41 AM

What do you need? If you need it THAT bad I'll send you some, dude.

#51 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 08:49 AM

That is a very nice and unexpected offer. I'll give it a few more days.

Thanks Nootropi

#52 haim78

• 11 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:53 AM

I've received a confirmation email from him; he told me yesterday that he'll send my order today, he also comment that he's very busy moving to another lab and everything will speed up sometime next week.

So let's stay calmed, it seems that everything is OK

#53 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:43 AM

Tell him to update his site with this message, otherwise it's hard to believe.

Edited by unipolar_mania, 15 October 2004 - 02:44 AM.

#54 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 12:47 AM

Tell him to update his site with this message, otherwise it's hard to believe.

Unipolar mania: what did you order? Maybe I can send you a bit, if you let me know ASAP, I am going to try to go to the post office tomorrow to ship out something else to another member of this board; so I might be able to do two things in once.

#55 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 03:30 AM

Does anyone have his phone number?

I have not heard from Rizzer, I am not sure when my order is going to arrive, I want to contact him.

I tried to email a couple times.

I will assume it is some sort of mix up or something with the moving and all.

Pinball

#56 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:39 AM

Pinball, did you have any luck?

My faith in him is going fast.

#57 dalessm

• 22 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 03:37 PM

Hi Pinball,

I don't know if this helps, but I included a link to the page that lists his phone number. Although, if he's moving, who knows if it's still in operation....

http://www.smi2le.biz/aboutus.shtml

#58 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:20 PM

He said he would ship all orders last friday... so just be patient :) If I don't receive my order in a week I might get impatient though :-)

#59 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:05 PM

He hasn't made a single update to his website! Why!?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 06:21 PM

Well,well.. at last!

10/18/04
We have just moved into our new location and our phone number and email are working again. We apologize to anyone who called or emailed since sometime last week. With our lab being broken into and our computer and other things taken; and moving everything we have to a new location; My Grandfather passed away; Without a computer/phone or lab we didn't get many emails answered or orders shipped out. We will be shipping out orders from last week (or other orders that haven't yet shipped) today and responding to emails either late tonight or tommorow. Thank you for your patience; If you asked for and paid for faster shipping and your order took longer then a week to be shipped you will be getting extra products or some discount on future order(s). We give extra products and/or discounts at our option and hope you can empathasize with our situation and appreciate what we are doing. Yes we are in business; Yes we are shipping products; Yes we will be adding many new products soon; No; We do not have any statement yet on the situation with the DEA; They didn't find anything and had absolutely no business breaking into our lab/business; and hopefully we will be able to get back some of the things they took sometime soon. We may make a statement later; but we are currently focused on shipping products; answering emails quickly; adding new products and improving our website. Check back with us soon for more updates.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users