• 87 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 08:16 PM

OMG! THAT'S GREAT!

#62 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 09:11 PM

I just got a hold of Smi2le by calling them,

The man I spoke with was very nice. They pretty much said that my order is going out with tomorrow's batch of orders. I told him I wanted to make sure that I was in the computer system and that my order had not been destroyed. I was put under the impression that they are getting right back on schedule very soon. After all, I made my order on the 12th and he said I would get it no later than the 22nd. That is fast considering the delay.

I speculate that this guy is totally on our side. LOL, I do want to get someone besides nootropi to do the purity tests though, lol!

Pinball

(No, you cannot elect me to do it.)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 06:05 AM

True, I would like to see purity tests from someone except nootropi. I elect cosmos.

#64 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2004 - 09:42 PM

LOL,

I'm reading this thread and I'm cracking up. [lol] Poor Rizzer just gets raided by the Feds Gestapo style and people are bitching about not getting their product on time... [8)] Jeez, come on guys, cut the guy some slack.

#65 faust

• 28 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 10:03 PM

LOL,

I'm reading this thread and I'm cracking up.  [lol]  Poor Rizzer just gets raided by the Feds Gestapo style and people are bitching about not getting their product on time... [8)]  Jeez, come on guys, cut the guy some slack.

Has anyone purchased products from smi2le.biz since the DEA raid and received their order? Maybe that it decided not to send the orders but to keep the money. Maybe nothing is true. Maybe Rizzer has closed business. While waiting, several people sent full of money and they did not receive anything

It is not hard for Rizzer to put a message on its website!

Personally, I wait until anybody receive his order and I will make an order of it.

#66 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 04:26 AM

LOL,

I'm reading this thread and I'm cracking up.  [lol]   Poor Rizzer just gets raided by the Feds Gestapo style and people are bitching about not getting their product on time... [8)]  Jeez, come on guys, cut the guy some slack.

Has anyone purchased products from smi2le.biz since the DEA raid and received their order? Maybe that it decided not to send the orders but to keep the money. Maybe nothing is true. Maybe Rizzer has closed business. While waiting, several people sent full of money and they did not receive anything

It is not hard for Rizzer to put a message on its website!

Personally, I wait until anybody receive his order and I will make an order of it.

Let's remain loyal. He gives us good prices and good service. It seems that the prices are low because he has ideals and low overhead. You can always cancel your credit card purchase with 30 days time. Your credit card company will charge you like 20-30 bucks for it though.

My intution says it is alright. I will get my product around Friday at the latest, and I will keep you updated.

Pinballwizard

#67 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:18 PM

Well.. he should have replied to my emails by now (according to the news on his website)............... so I'll report back in a week and tell whether or not I received my order. (placed order 4 days ago).

#68 faust

• 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 10:00 PM

Has anyone received their order?

Unipola_mania?

#69 chelovd

• 44 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 01:21 AM

I got my order!!!! smi2le.biz is the best! Took a while because of all the problems with the gov., but once again: uncompromised quality (& great price)

#70 chelovd

• 44 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 08:23 PM

Hi,

I hope you all got your orders. Of course my statement above is a very personal opinion or "anecdotal" as is referred to in this forum. (I know you guys here expect substantiation or support for every claim or statement that is made, after all it seems to me that nootropics in general are in a trial and error stage, it has not reached an established consensus as a whole, except perhaps some individual products such as piracetam). Take care.

#71 vortexentity

• 243 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:06 PM

I did not order from him but I did recommend him to a friend. She is very upset because it has been 2 weeks and no email from him explaining the delay, and no order has been forthcoming. I feel very frustrated at having sent her to smi2le.biz. I will not make that mistake again.

I guess that is what happens when you are a one man show. How do I explain to my friend that it is because the DEA shut him down? That is just going to make her feel more anxious. I just wish I had waited until he had his self straightened out and was able to do business in a normal manner.

#72 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 02:52 AM

I did not order from him but I did recommend him to a friend. She is very upset because it has been 2 weeks and no email from him explaining the delay, and no order has been forthcoming. I feel very frustrated at having sent her to smi2le.biz. I will not make that mistake again.

I guess that is what happens when you are a one man show. How do I explain to my friend that it is because the DEA shut him down? That is just going to make her feel more anxious. I just wish I had waited until he had his self straightened out and was able to do business in a normal manner.

I can understand your and your friend's frustration. But you need to add a human element that currently is not in the equation. You see, if you know Mike, as a friend, he will recognize your email amongst hundreds of others that just write him (often with a million questions that he should not answer). He told me that often people email him or call him and bother him for a considerable amount of time and then decide not to buy anything or just a trivial amount. And surely he gets a headache from that.

The best thing about smi2le.biz is that you get treated like you want to. Others have said this and I agree: he is very customer oriented.

But when he has a thousand emails to reply to you can bet that his loyal customers take preference and everybody needs to understand that he is probably swamped in backlog work.

Are you sure that your friend did not ask him a million questions about recommendations? Has she tried to call his toll free number?

I bet you that if you ask the members of the forum whom are his loyal customers, they will tell you they have recieved their orders.

#73 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 03:12 AM

I am loyal, but he still hasn't answered me. Nootropi, do you think you can tell him to answer everyones emails?

#74 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 03:27 AM

I am loyal, but he still hasn't answered me.  Nootropi, do you think you can tell him to answer everyones emails?

I thought he spoke with you on the phone quite recently.

#75 humanesque

• 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 04:09 AM

Ah, BDNF.....get packet.net VOIP..........and you won't have a long distance issue.

#76 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 11:07 AM

Well, I have not received my order. He told I would receive it by Friday and was going to tell you all that it was coming then. But, when I placed my order, I opted for USPS instead of UPS shipping and I am not sure he saw that when he told me over the phone. I am not worrying, I know it is coming. And he does not answer my short emails either.

I just know the guy is swamped and when your product is as cheap as it is, and considering the rough circumstances with moving the business, the feds, family death, etc. Look my product is coming, and if ain't who cares, I will buy from somewhere else. Chill out, relax, it will come. This happens. If anything this is surely shows the irrationality and the madness of crowd psychology.

I ordered my product on the 12th... 12 day delay, big whoop. It is coming. It is not a huge delay... Don't worry you won't age too much or get stupid in the mean time.

There are really 2 theories here that can work here, that rizzer is a regular joe eccentric chemist or this is all some elaborate scheme that involves months and months of con-jobbing directly or indirectly by posters who got products from Rizzer. What theory is more simple and common sensical? The elaborate scheme to skip town or the cheap entrepreneur chemist in a new business?

I still have a boat load of smart drugs that I have not even figured out how I am going to titrate it all. I dont even see the light at the titration tunnel.

Oh, and by the way, I downloaded my credit card transactions to Quicken software, and he charged my visa last monday, (the 18th) when he said the product was going out. He did not charge me when I created the order on the 12th (which is how he has done it before). If he wanted my money he would have charged me earlier. Worse comes to worse, you call your credit card company and cancel your credit card transaction within 30 days of the posted date.

Pinball

#77 faust

• 28 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 12:59 PM

I don't no what to do....

#78 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 02:43 PM

I don't no what to do....

http://groups.google...ting.google.com [lol]

#79 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 03:42 PM

Well, I have not received my order.  He told I would receive it by Friday and was going to tell you all that it was coming then.  But, when I placed my order, I opted for USPS instead of UPS shipping and I am not sure he saw that when he told me over the phone.  I am not worrying, I know it is coming.  And he does not answer my short emails either. 

I just know the guy is swamped and when your product is as cheap as it is, and considering the rough circumstances with moving the business, the feds, family death, etc.  Look my product is coming, and if ain't who cares, I will buy from somewhere else.  Chill out, relax, it will come.  This happens.  If anything this is surely shows the irrationality and the madness of crowd psychology. 

I ordered my product on the 12th... 12 day delay, big whoop.  It is coming.  It is not a huge delay...  Don't worry you won't age too much or get stupid in the mean time.

There are really 2 theories here that can work here, that rizzer is a regular joe eccentric chemist or this is all some elaborate scheme that involves months and months of con-jobbing directly or indirectly by posters who got products from Rizzer.  What theory is more simple and common sensical? The elaborate scheme to skip town or the cheap entrepreneur chemist in a new business?

I still have a boat load of smart drugs that I have not even figured out how I am going to titrate it all.  I dont  even see the light at the titration tunnel. 

Oh, and by the way, I downloaded my credit card transactions to Quicken software, and he charged my visa last monday, (the 18th) when he said the product was going out.  He did not charge me when I created the order on the 12th (which is how he has done it before).  If he wanted my money he would have charged me earlier.  Worse comes to worse, you call your credit card company and cancel your credit card transaction within 30 days of the posted date.

Pinball

Hey Pinball,

I really like your style of reasoning. Either you were quite intelligent before you starting your nootropic regime and/or your current regime is working really well. Do you know how I can tell? You are using creative reasoning. What I mean is that you have both sides of your brain working together simultaneously to find a solution.

Can't you tell by reading other people's posts on this topic that they are either saying:

1. I am pissed off because I have not recieved my order from Rizzer.

2. I am happy because I got my order from Rizzer.

Your style of reasoning provides the reader with an insight into your thought processes. You truly have a whole brain approach which I admire. Thanks for sharing.

#80 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:09 PM

Any of you know what http://www.theoxidizers.org/ exactly is? It's a site used to process the mailinglist form on www.smi2le.biz, so I snooped around and found this in the sourecode:

<pre>theoxidizers.org</pre>
    <pre>Self-Improvement for Free Radicals.</pre>
    <font color="#ffffff"><pre>An interactive religion for training future cult leaders.</pre>

<pre>Enter the site thru secret URL only...</pre>
    <pre> </pre>
    <pre>Public Access Planned for 2015.</pre>
    <pre>Email <a href="mailto:rizzer@">rizzer@</a> for password.</pre>
    <pre>Coming in 2005; </pre>

<pre>Embrace the coming destruction of the dollar,euro,peso,ruble and other tools of slaves.</pre>
    <pre>Start your own currency; Start your own government; Let their faulty system bleed to death.</pre>
    <pre>Putting all the power into anyones hands.</pre>
    <pre>REAL.SAXC.COM</pre>
    available 2005

What the hell?

#81 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:24 PM

SHIT!

We all may as well kiss our money goodbye.

#82 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:27 PM

SHIT!

We all may as well kiss our money goodbye.

And our products.

Unless it's all a joke. I have no idea what kind of type this Rizzer person is. But if that site is serious, he sounds really fucked up. [ang]

#83 vortexentity

• 243 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:31 PM

That domain is one of those on a netblock well known for samming owned by the now defunked Neucom Inc. which filed chapter 11.

Maybe he knows these fellows somehow. I do not think I would give them my emil address. Given the fact that a lot of spam comes out of this netblock. That is odd. I would not have noticed unless you pointed this out. Did you read the page title on http://www.theoxidizers.org/

"Do not f*ck with us"

kind of bizzar I think.

#84 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:59 PM

You guys are really something else.

[lol]

#85 humanesque

• 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:21 AM

Nootropi,

Do you have any hard, conclusive evidence of the true intent for this Rizzer character? If possible, please present this to us to correct the past facts presented. I'm sure we would all be interested to know what you have as far as inductive proof.

We all look forward to your response.

HumanEsque

#86 humanesque

• 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:24 AM

Kreig,

Possible off the wall theory, is maybe he's got a hidden agenda with much more behind the scenes then what is portrayed. I'd really like to know what he has going.

HumanEsque

#87 humanesque

• 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:27 AM

True, I would like to see purity tests from someone except nootropi. I elect cosmos.

Unipolar, I vote on any director here, certainly excluding Nootropi for obvious reasons. In fact, why don't you do it. You seem objective compared to most here on this forum.

HumanEsque

#88 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:41 AM

Humanseque: you are ridiculous; I have nothing to prove to you nor anybody else. Clearly you are uneducated on this topic. I advise you do a bit of researching it before you open your mouth next time.

I have quite a long track record here in this forum and know several members personally. Your fifteen posts don't equate to credibilty in this forum. The members of this forum are not stupid as you take us to be. Consistent characters earn respect here. Not those who distribute unsubstantiated accustations.

You can do a search of all my posts if you need to, but please don't fill this thread up with your nonsense. It is hard enough with all of the other things going on in our lives.

#89 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:17 AM

How do you say "smi2le" anyway? It's "smile" with a 2 right? [huh]

...and is this "2" part of Rizzer's agenda to disrupt world currencies and overthrow world governments? [wis]

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#90 carl0s

• 12 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 02:01 AM

How do you say "smi2le" anyway?  It's "smile" with a 2 right?  [huh]

...and is this "2" part of Rizzer's agenda to disrupt world currencies and overthrow world governments?  [wis]

Space Migration, Intelligence Squared (I2), Life Extension.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users