- - - - -

Just a critique please. New to NOOTS

nootropics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ramon25

• 111 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

Hey guys Im new to this and am a little lost here. I want the benefits of noots but also want something that is healing as well as sustainable and not just enhancement if that makes any sense.

Im looking into using

CDP and Alpha Gpc (would both be redundant?)
ALCAR
Uridine UMP

I see many others Like aniracetam, oxiracetam, Primaracetam, Thiamine like substances DMAA Ect but they seem to be more about juicing with steroids than long term healing. Am I wrong?

Any general Suggestion's?

#2 JLock13

• 23 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

Taking both CDP and GPC is redundant if taking what you would consider full servings of both. I think it would be beneficial if taking a half serving of each (at the same time of course to make a full serving).

I would recommend taking at least Piracetam with your stack as it is proven to be very beneficial for your brain.
As for a few others I recommend... Centrophenoxine, Idebenone, a good multivitamin & fishoil (omega 3).

I would also recommend you take ALA with your ALCAR... you should be able to find an ALCAR pill that also has ALA in it already.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 ramon25

• Topic Starter
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

Okay thanks for the advice! so what would be a Good dosage of each of the choline sources? Also I was researching a little bit yesterday on here and came across a few pot on how race tams and Alcar promote brain tumor growth, So Im thinking I may just go with Uridine and Choline sources....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users