- - - - -

Piracetam (does it really work)

nootropics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Billybear185

• 110 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

For the past few weeks I have been taking about 3 grams of Piracetam daily. The first day I took Piracetam coupled with equal parts of choline (about 10 grams of each, attack dosage). However, I now just take Piractam, without choline, and I notice absolutely no effect. In fact, I think I may be more tired than usual. I heard from a few people, that seemed to have done their research, that choline is not necessary. So, I guess my question is, is anyone else getting the same results as me? What dose is effective? I have heard of people taking 20 grams a day. Is that effective?

Any feedback is appreciated

Thank you

#2 gizmobrain

• 548 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Since this thread is so similar and was just posted yesterday, you might want to combine efforts:

http://www.longecity...ling-piracetam/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

It took about 4 weeks for me to begin noticing the effects gained by Piracetam use. Also be careful with taking that much Choline! I only take around 620mg a day of Choline Bitartrate.

Choline isn't absolutely necessary however if you start to experience headaches you should likely try taking some. It's been widely noted that people who have naturally low/deficient acetylcholine neurotransmitter levels will experience these headaches. I personally have experienced them, so that's why I take the Choline Bitartrate. However overall a Choline source is fine to take even without experiencing said headaches, as Piracetam stimulates and excites the Acetylcholine Receptors so you should expect some of your acetylcholine neurotransmitters to be depleted.

:) I also know that calciums and glutamate are important to Piracetam's functionality. Glutamate is found in a lot of food containing protein, soy/eggs/meat/seaweed and MSG all contain Glutamate so it could help too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users