- - - - -

Funding for imminst.

singularity funds stuff

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

Was wondering how Imminst can find some funds to do the reaserch.

How the members considered partnering with other groups looking for ways to prolong their lives? Such as ppl from the singularity institute?
  • like x 1

#2 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

I think that this may have been looked into before but if you know any potential partners, whether we've mentioned them or not then feel free to post here. :)

You may want to speak to Brokenportal, as he is a director here and responsible for a lot of outreach work/trying to spread the word about life extension.

#3 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

We do fund research. We fund it with membership dues that come in, sponsor support and other funds. Of course, the more money the better, if you know of more ways or can link us up with opportunities please do list them. One thing we could use is for more supporters to bring more good potential sponsors to the table. There is a link around here for collecting sponsor suggestions someplace. I would look it up but my computer is crashing every time I open a second window right now.

We do try to partner with other organizations, yes, I'm currently looking into a few more options like that. If you can help make some happen, help projects link up, find other organizations that might be interested in collaborating in some way then let us know.

You can contact me or any director. Posting it in the forum for membership and everybody to weigh in on is a good idea too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: singularity, funds, stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users