- - - - -

My first nootropic stack

nootropics aniracetam dmae

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alanko007

• 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Hi, I'm Alan and I have been interested in nootropics for a while and I have been taking my first stack for 2 weeks now. The stack includes:

(dosages are per day)

1200mg Aniracetam
900mg DMAE
45mg Vinpocetine
300mg Picamilon
7g Lecithin
Multivitamin complex
200mg Magnesium
1500mg ALCAR
3g fish oils

The first few days were absolutely fine, I had better memory, thoughts were clearer, speech better, no crashes in the afternoon, vision was clearer, I even felt motivated to do things. But in the last few days it has been the opposite. I feel lethargic, tired, I can't think properly, my short-term and long-term memory has worsened and so on. Generally, I feel drained. It feels like my brain has crashed, because it has been working 150% in the past 2 weeks. I have my SLEs coming up and something like this is the last thing I need right now. I read here that someone experienced something very similar and blamed Aniracetam for it. Do you think it may be the Aniracetam or any other nootropic, or is it something natural unrelated to this stack? Thanks a lot.

#2 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

Maybe try a better choline source such as Alpha gpc or cdp choline. For me, lethargy on racetams is always cured by more choline. In your case, you are already taking a lot of choline, but you may need a better source that crosses the blood brain barrier.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 alanko007

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

Thanks, that actually may be the case, because I occasionally get a headache, despite the lecithin intake. More of it doesn't help much, it just has to pass away and I couldn't put my finger on it why it has been like that. Also, I am thinking of adding another racetam, maybe oxiracetam, therefore I will have one water soluble and one fat soluble.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, aniracetam dmae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users