* * * * - 3 votes

LOG- C60-Log

c60 buckyballs fullerene buckyball

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#1 jg42122

• 63 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

I said I would keep a log on my experience with c60 if it had any effects, and it did so I am going to share it with you. Remember this is just what I have experienced so far. (Some of this was written yesterday I wanted to wait a full 24 hrs before posting it.)

I took the first tablespoon at around 1 pm CST, 6/15/2012 it is now 2:14 CST 6/16/2012 here's the effects so far, with a little bit of my own history. I have been a smoker since I was 13, a total of 22 yrs total. I am always out of breath and tired I am also one of those smokers with the smokers cough, I have not had a clear chest in probably 15 yrs.

I can breathe so much better my chest has cleared up 90% better than it has been in 20 yrs I have tried to make myself cough up stuff and I can't do it. I understand why Turnbuckle went for his long run and kept on going. When you abuse your body (like I did) for so many yrs it wears you down physically now I don't feel as worn down I would say I feel about 45% better in this area after 24 hrs.

Also I just has the best dinner I have ever had. Why? Because I could taste the food for the first time in 22 yrs.

When you're a smoke your taste buds kind of wear out everything is bland tasting, now tonight I could taste foods I have not tasted in years.
Taste has increased 100% I hope this does not cause me to gain weight ha ha, everything is so good!!

An interesting thing I noticed this morning my tongue felt different it almost feels like it would if it was very mildly burnt all over.
However, it has not been burnt, and that feeling went away after a few hrs.

Here's another very interesting effect, 4 yrs ago I was in a motorcycle wreck I take Tramadol for mild pain it is a very mild painkiller. I have taken 2 a day at 8am in the morning for 4yrs. After about the first yr, the real feeling of taking anything kind of wears off, I don't feel the medicine I just take it because it helps me to tolerate my day somewhat.

I took 2 at 8 am yesterday morning and around 5 yesterday afternoon, I started getting a buzz off my medicine like I had never taken one in my life, and that is after eating a huge meal. The effects I am feeling from the Tramadol is literally like the first time I ever took them. I have not felt this in 4 yrs AND it keeps intensifying the longer the C60 is in my body.

The effects from the Tramadol should have worn off around 6 in the afternoon. However, I could feel them intensely until 1 am when I finally fell asleep.

I did not sleep through the night I woke up once, but that is normal for me I sleep with the tv on, and because commercials are sometimes louder I get woke up a lot.

I planned on sleeping until 9am, but I woke up at 7:45, once I woke up I did not go back to sleep. Normally this would have put me in a foul mood and I would have felt bad all day, but I have felt normal and a bit more alert.

A few weird feelings I experienced, an hour after taking it I had a weird feeling in my right arm can't really describe it, never had it before. It lasted approx 3 minutes then left.
Also had a kind of burning after I urinated, never had it before could that be my body releasing toxins??

I have noticed more desire today to do stuff, without thinking about it, or dreading it. So far today I have coached a little league baseball game, cleaned my entire house, finished 2 loads of laundry, mowed my lawn (I have 4 acres to mow) cleaned out my swimming pool, and it's only 2:45. For me that is an extremely productive day and I am not tired at all.

I will continue to update this and keep you posted.
  • like x 2

#2 Raphy

• 77 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hello,

Are you selling this stuff? Because it looks damn good.

Just kidding: :)

I've suspected C60 could benefit a lot to people who are "damaged", like smokers, or old people, that's why I'm seriously considering it for my girlfriend (she's a smoker, not an old lady :D)

Thanks for the report, keep us updated :)
Raphy

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

I wish I was selling it ha ha! I am trying to get my wife to try it as a facial lotion. She is going to try some dosing next week .

#4 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

Rapid action panacea?

So what dose of C60 are you taking (total and mg/kg body weight)?

Below from C60antiaging.com:

"A person weighing 70 kilo should get a dose of 36.208 mg 24 times in a 7-month period, which translates to 4 mg/day if the dose is taken daily instead of once every nine days, as with the rats.

And that person should take that dose every day for 15 years, as that is 20% of the average lifetime of a person. Seven months is 20% of the average lifetime of the rats used in the study.

However, there is not much reason to believe that this dose of 4 mg/day is required to enjoy the beneficial effect. The rat study’s goal was to find toxic effects, not establish medicinal properties.

There is for example the anecdotal report from someone who took a single 2 mg dose and said that 4 hours after taking it, he could run 3 km, something he had not been able to do for ten years.

Since humans will take this substance every day, year after year, we think it is reasonable to recommend 1.5 mg/day, slightly more than a third (37.5%) of the dose used, allometrically, in the rat study. Then there would still be up to a thousand C60 molecules at the disposal of every mitochondrion in the body."

#5 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

Beware of the evil placebo effect - known to ruin many dreams of life extension.
  • like x 3

#6 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

I weigh 225, I am 5 foot 10 I took one tablespoon in the afternoon one before bed. The bottle says it has .8 mg per ml.

#7 gizmobrain

• 548 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

I'm very interested in anything that increases motivation. Mine is broken. I'm currently treating with Forskolin, Quercetin and mild stimulants. I'd love to find a "fix" instead of just a treatment. Or at least a fix that doesn't require daily dosing. I'd like to just be able to fix whatever is wrong in my brain/body, and then use some Cognitive Behavior Therapy to pick up some habits that can help me along.

Beware of the evil placebo effect - known to ruin many dreams of life extension.

If anyone wants to send me some for free/cheap, I am immune to the placebo effect :)

Edited by zrbarnes, 16 June 2012 - 08:55 PM.

#8 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

Placebo, would not have had any effect on the Tramadols I have taken for 4 yrs, nor would it have stopped me from coughing up black gobs of goo out of my lungs. My lungs are clear I can not force myself to cough up anything it is not there. I have been smoking for over 20 yrs I have been coughing up garbage everyday for as long as I can remember, and I can not do it now. I am not wheezing when I breathe, nothing is rattling around in my lungs it is not there.

It has been there everyday for years, and if it comes back I will gladly tell you, but all I know is today it is gone!
  • like x 1

#9 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:59 PM

Rapid action panacea?

So what dose of C60 are you taking (total and mg/kg body weight)?

Below from C60antiaging.com:

"A person weighing 70 kilo should get a dose of 36.208 mg 24 times in a 7-month period, which translates to 4 mg/day if the dose is taken daily instead of once every nine days, as with the rats.
And that person should take that dose every day for 15 years, as that is 20% of the average lifetime of a person. Seven months is 20% of the average lifetime of the rats used in the study.
However, there is not much reason to believe that this dose of 4 mg/day is required to enjoy the beneficial effect. The rat study’s goal was to find toxic effects, not establish medicinal properties.
There is for example the anecdotal report from someone who took a single 2 mg dose and said that 4 hours after taking it, he could run 3 km, something he had not been able to do for ten years.
Since humans will take this substance every day, year after year, we think it is reasonable to recommend 1.5 mg/day, slightly more than a third (37.5%) of the dose used, allometrically, in the rat study. Then there would still be up to a thousand C60 molecules at the disposal of every mitochondrion in the body."

Since they are quoting me to begin with I'll say they don't know what they are talking about. A person should take that dose for 15 years? Hogwash. I took it for a brief period and the effects haven't gone away. So this is marketing talk. As for the dosage, it looks as if they figured how much they could get in their bottles and adjusted the rationale to fit. They even used my calculation of how many molecules there would be per mitochondria. Of course, this doesn't account for the findings that C60 isn't evenly distributed, but mostly goes to the liver.
  • like x 1

#10 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:05 PM

Correct me if I am wrong here but I took one tablespoon which has 14.7 ml at .8 mg 14.7 x .8 = 11.76 mg per serving. Twice a day would be 23.52 mg.

#11 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:30 PM

Don't take what you read on commercial websites regarding C60 as authoritative. They're just making it up as they go. People who sell it have a tendency to think you should take it forever. Imagine that...
  • like x 1

#12 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:46 PM

It sounds like that stuff is a decongestant. I wonder if not being able to cough stuff up is a good thing as it means more is staying in the lungs..

#13 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:50 PM

It sounds like that stuff is a decongestant. I wonder if not being able to cough stuff up is a good thing as it means more is staying in the lungs..

Come to think of it when I woke up this morning I did have to blow my nose a lot. Their is nothing in my lungs at all if it was there I would hear it when I breathed.

#14 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

So where do you think the "black gobs of goo" are now?

#15 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:29 AM

Rapid action panacea?

It might seem quite unbelivable... But the exact opposite substance does exist in Fluoroquinolone antibiotics (which MANY ignorant doctors do not want to beleive how much intense and sustained generalized damage a single dose can induce overnight in previously healthy ppl)

Both substances apparently target the mitochondria (one positively, the other negatively)

So yes, I'm hoping C60 could somehow be the "rapid action panacea" to the "rapid action generalized-tissue-damaging substance" that are fluoroquinolone antibiotics.

Ive posted a little more about this there http://www.longecity...post__p__519555

Edited by daouda, 17 June 2012 - 01:15 AM.

#16 NMDAstronaut

• 41 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:45 AM

Where are you buying it and how much does it cost for a months supply?

#17 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

Not to speak for jg, but if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that a ROS-mediated inflammatory process has been interrupted, and the goo, which was presumably mostly leukocytes and mucous, is just not being produced in the absence of said process.

#18 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

Don't take what you read on commercial websites regarding C60 as authoritative. They're just making it up as they go. People who sell it have a tendency to think you should take it forever. Imagine that...

This is a very important point at this stage. Most people around here who post and sell stuff are not charlatans and they support life extension. However, there is almost nothing known about C60 supplementation in humans. Nothing! There should be a big skull and crossbones on every site selling this stuff along with a statement "take at your own risk". I am a libertarian-type fellow so I have no qualms against people taking risks. Risk-takers are the movers-n-shakers of society.

In this case, if you are going to be a lab-rat, and follow the original study, then you should only need a small dose periodically for a short period of time. Then you are done (and you cross your fingers that you live twice as long as a normal human "lab-rat" with no side effects). If you keep on taking it for a long period of time, you are starting a new-new experiment. Remember the dose-response curve. Almost every medicine and/or supplement we take has an optimal dosage. If you go too far over, it can be detrimental or even deadly.
  • like x 2

#19 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

If you keep on taking it for a long period of time, you are starting a new-new experiment. Remember the dose-response curve. Almost every medicine and/or supplement we take has an optimal dosage. If you go too far over, it can be detrimental or even deadly.

Like the case of Eben Byers who swore by a newfangled patent medicine. It might have been a good thing in small doses, but he drank over a thousand bottles of the stuff. The Wall Street Journal ran a story on him after he died--"The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off."
  • like x 1

#20 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

Not to speak for jg, but if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that a ROS-mediated inflammatory process has been interrupted, and the goo, which was presumably mostly leukocytes and mucous, is just not being produced in the absence of said process.

Thanks their is still mucas in my sinus cavities, both yesterday, and this morning as soon as I have woke up I have had to blow my nose a whole lot, I have never had to do that before.

However my lungs are much clearer, this morning I also noticed my urine was very dark, and had a slight burning to it. I had the same burning on my tongue this morning as I did yesterday as well I am not sure why. All of the benefits I experienced are still present, I feel better/clearer than I have in yrs.

Once I finally sat down last night and tried to watch the college world series it was hard for me to get up. When I tried to get up my entire body was killing me because I had done so much yesterday. I was exhausted, I expected to wake up this morning and be sore but I am not at all, I feel ready to go again.
  • like x 1

#21 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

JG, what doses have you taken since the 2 tablespoons of the first day?

#22 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

Hi the first 2 days I took one tablespoon in the morning one at night. Today however I decided to lower it to a teaspoon and a half because that post about the guys jaw falling off kinda spooked me. I also believe I have a bladder infection, never had one before but luckily (for me) my wife gets them every other month so I am gonna take some of her medicine for it. I don't think it was due to the c60 I drink way too many sodas, but that's just my thought.

I figure if the c60 does work by destroying bad cells, those cells should be released from our body through urine, or sweat. I have noticed an increase in how many times I have had to urinate since starting.

#23 Rob Wegner

• 20 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hi the first 2 days I took one tablespoon in the morning one at night. Today however I decided to lower it to a teaspoon and a half because that post about the guys jaw falling off kinda spooked me. I also believe I have a bladder infection, never had one before but luckily (for me) my wife gets them every other month so I am gonna take some of her medicine for it. I don't think it was due to the c60 I drink way too many sodas, but that's just my thought.

I figure if the c60 does work by destroying bad cells, those cells should be released from our body through urine, or sweat. I have noticed an increase in how many times I have had to urinate since starting.

In my opinion, you should have your health monitored during this experiment. The data could be useful to others, while at the same time, you can hopefully become alerted to anything going wrong (to protect yourself).

It would be interesting to see a graph of your BP, cholesterol, telomerase length, blood sugar, etc. over time.

#24 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

I was gonna rush and tell you not to take any fluoroquinolone antibiotic for your supposed bladder infection (commonly prescribed for UTIs), but then there's a lot of good reasons to think you might very well be immune to their adverse effects thanks to the C60 (I still wouldnt take a chance though, knowing what I know today about FQs)... That's maybe the one thing that will lead the pharmaceutical industry to let the public know about all this : they could be able to sell more and more normally toxic chemotherapeutic agents without bothering (not that they truely ever did) about the toxicity!

About that bladder infection, this isnt really good news for me ( I still suffer from chronic prostatitis), and I really encourage you to treat it as seriously as possible (untreated could lead to virtually uncurable chronic prostatitis). Before taking antibiotics you should do an ECBU to check the real nature of this "burning pee".

#25 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

Of course I am being very cautious at this early stage in the C60 development and I have posted many warnings about the risk, but I am very happy to hear about your improvement in health JG. Thanks for keeping everyone informed.

#26 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:16 PM

Thanks for the report. Very encouraging, of course. Please keep us updated.

BTW if this is the placebo effect at work, and it's sustainable, who cares? Just food for thought.

As far as the dangers of ingesting C60, there is nothing I've found that concerns me more than taking an aspirin.

Also, the thought of C60 accumulating in the liver and being a potent hepatoprotectant is a huge bonus to me.

#27 mpe

• Guest, F@H
  • 275 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

I've been reading everything I can about c60 and olive oil since the topic first started and to be honest, apart from it seeming too good to be true, my only concern is that the FDA will ban it and take action to prevent you from being able to make your own.

#28 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

I started on some antibiotics last night for my bladder infection and it is alot better this morning barely noticable. I still feel great, much more alert and overall better.
I still have this weird feeling on my tongue, almost like it had been mildly burnt. I am going to go to the doctor on the 25th and I will have her do a blood test. Is their anything you recommend I have her check out?

I seem to sweat easier than before I noticed just playing ball with my son for 30 minutes lead to an almost soaked tee shirt. However, I do live in Ky and it has been really humid here.

#29 JohnD60

• 540 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

thanks for the C60 blog

#30 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:57 PM

I dont know what to think about this burning pee thing... The C60 in oo is supposed to help the immune system to fight infections, surely not the opposite. Maybe it could overstimulate it? Interstitial cystitis and some cases of chronic prostatitis also are beleived to be autoimmune diseases and bring along the symptoms of burning pee. Some abx can releive these symptoms by anti-nflammatory means.
Too bad you decided to automedicate without urinalysis/ECBU... Which antibiotic did you take?

Edited by daouda, 18 June 2012 - 10:03 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, buckyballs, fullerene, buckyball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users