* * * * - 3 votes

LOG- C60-Log

c60 buckyballs fullerene buckyball

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#91 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

Well I had my visit with the doctor yesterday, they did a urine test and my kidney infection is gone

Please help me clarify this, because you didnt answer to my earlyer question about it : did you do an urinalysis do establish that you had a urinary infection before taking the antibiotics, or did you simply assume you had one? You saying "my kidney infection is gone" seems to imply that you had a previous urine test done that showed pathogens (or maybe simply leucocytes) that were then shown absent from that last urinalysis.

#92 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:16 PM

Well I had my visit with the doctor yesterday, they did a urine test and my kidney infection is gone. I told my doctor about the c60 and she is going to check it out as well. She listened to my lungs and found nothing in them, this has NEVER happened before.

I have noticed a considerable clearing of acne, I have never had a lot of acne, I didn't even start getting it until I was around 28. I averaged one or two pimples a week from the time I was 28 until a week ago right now my skin is 100% acne free. Could be a coincidence however, I will keep everyone updated on this.

I forgot to have her look at my tongue we talked about it, but we got side-tracked.

Helpful to take a written list of issues to medical office visits, but I've never done it myself.

BTW, I just started taking this stuff last night (~3 mg). Took another 3mg this AM. I feel good, but no dramatic developments, so far.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

Well I had my visit with the doctor yesterday, they did a urine test and my kidney infection is gone

Please help me clarify this, because you didnt answer to my earlyer question about it : did you do an urinalysis do establish that you had a urinary infection before taking the antibiotics, or did you simply assume you had one? You saying "my kidney infection is gone" seems to imply that you had a previous urine test done that showed pathogens (or maybe simply leucocytes) that were then shown absent from that last urinalysis.

No I did not do a urinalysis do establish that I had one, I had the symptoms, took the antibiotics my wife had for hers, and it went away.
Therefore I assume it was a kidney infection.

#94 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

Thanks. So there is a possibility you never had an infection to begin with, and if there was an infection (most probable with the reaction to abx and the wife thing), it was more likely a bladder, not a kidney infection (pyelonephritis) which is a much more serious thing and that can happen with bladder infections left untreated. Sorry to be nitpicking but I thought it was important to be precise.

#95 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

Your correct it is best to be precise, sorry I did not answer your question earlier I missed it. I definitely had some type of infection however it is gone now, the only adverse effect I have left now is the burning sensation in my tongue. To be precise on this it is not a burning sensation that goes away after a few minutes, it has stayed with me constantly now for the last 5 days. It does not hurt just nagging, and my tongue looks the same as it always has.

#96 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

the only adverse effect I have left now is the burning sensation in my tongue. To be precise on this it is not a burning sensation that goes away after a few minutes, it has stayed with me constantly now for the last 5 days. It does not hurt just nagging, and my tongue looks the same as it always has.

jg, I had a possibly hair-brained thought on this. You mentioned that suddenly you could taste food a lot better than before. I wonder if that burning feeling is related to whatever damage had happened to your taste buds? If you wanted to try an experiment, you could switch to a nicotine patch, gum, or even chewing tobacco, and quit smoking for a while to see if that's the factor.

#97 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when you told your doc you're taking an olive oil/C60 nano-carbon concoction you bought off the internet!

BTW Whenever you can choose red wine over beer or soda.

#98 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:24 PM

Take heed all you beer lovers. It is now a proven fact that beer -- yes, BEER -- can provide the same health benefits as

wine

. No matter what type of ale you prefer, studies show that drinking beer in moderation (up to 2 drinks a day for us guys) can and will reduce your chances of strokes, as well as heart and vascular disease.

It's called the

French Paradox

-- the link between the low rate of heart disease among the French and their fat-laden diet was a daily dosage of red wine. Well, there's no denying the results of that study. But what the public

doesn't

know is that the health value of beer has been known, documented and applied for centuries. But there are folks out there who don't want you to know about it (I wonder why).

wine vs. beer Posted Image

According to Mr. Jim Anderson, wine connoisseur, "When you compare the raw ingredients that go into wine and beer, you'll find that wine, on one hand, is made purely from grapes, water and yeast. Grapes are a fine source of sugars, fiber and chromium, but few of those things survive the fermentation and filtering process. Yeast has loads of complex B

vitamins

, but again, they do not appear in the final product due to filtering."

Beer, on the other hand, is made from

grains

, water and yeast. Grains commonly used are barley and wheat (with cheaper, mass-produced beers relying on corn and rice), both of which are loaded with a variety of vitamins that survive the fermentation and filtering process. And the vitamin value of the yeast is conserved in the hundreds of unfiltered beers that are on the market -- both on tap and in bottles.

Read more: http://www.askmen.co...l#ixzz1z1Gcc8g2

Edited by tintinet, 27 June 2012 - 06:25 PM.

#99 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:53 AM

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when you told your doc you're taking an olive oil/C60 nano-carbon concoction you bought off the internet!

BTW Whenever you can choose red wine over beer or soda.

Yeah trying to explain to her what it was exactly was kinda odd.

#100 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:54 AM

the only adverse effect I have left now is the burning sensation in my tongue. To be precise on this it is not a burning sensation that goes away after a few minutes, it has stayed with me constantly now for the last 5 days. It does not hurt just nagging, and my tongue looks the same as it always has.

jg, I had a possibly hair-brained thought on this. You mentioned that suddenly you could taste food a lot better than before. I wonder if that burning feeling is related to whatever damage had happened to your taste buds? If you wanted to try an experiment, you could switch to a nicotine patch, gum, or even chewing tobacco, and quit smoking for a while to see if that's the factor.

I am sure it's related.

#101 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:56 AM

One thing I forgot, my weight loss as I reported earlier on, was due to the fact that my scale is broken, at the doctors office it was the same as it's always been.

#102 goatz

• 91 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:25 AM

might be of interest http://pipeline.cora...s_a_problem.php
Worth reading the comments too.

#103 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:35 AM

might be of interest http://pipeline.cora...s_a_problem.php
Worth reading the comments too.

Read that months ago, I believe in the other c60 discussion this is covered.

#104 Allen Walters

• 95 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

My mother got sick yrs ago and lost her taste. She say's every time she takes antibiotics her taste comes back a little bit.

#105 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:38 AM

jg,

What are you at now for dosage timing? As far as I can tell you've been taking it the longest out of any of us.

You should be close to 14 days now yes?

#106 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

Hi now I am taking it once a day, I am not taking it at any scheduled time just whenever I remember. I did take a few days off when I had the bladder infection.

#107 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:37 AM

An interesting update, my beard has always been light brown/red I am part irish, and today I noticed very black hairs growing all through it.

I have never had a black hair in my beard. The hairs are a deep black almost like the "just for men" guy in those hair / beard coloring commercials. It is in my mustache as well I keep a very trim goatee.

I don't know why I would be growing in black hairs now any speculations??

Other than that I have almost finished my bottle I have reduced my intake of c60 to one tablespoon every other day.
This has helped my tongue to feel about 80% better.

#108 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:55 AM

Well, I doubt the placebo effect could cause that sort of physical effect.

The black most likely means you're turning into a pure carbon being of light.
  • like x 2

#109 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

I've always had a light brown/red beard with increasing grey streaks and I'd take the stuff just to be able to grow a dark beard without dying it.

#110 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

Finished my first bottle and noticed nothing. No burning, no infections, no massive physical enhancements, no hair changes, just a bit less $ in the bank, so far.

#111 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:34 PM

The black most likely means you're turning into a pure carbon being of light.

this. nothing to worry about, completely normal.

#112 Rob Wegner

• 20 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

An interesting update, my beard has always been light brown/red I am part irish, and today I noticed very black hairs growing all through it.

I have never had a black hair in my beard. The hairs are a deep black almost like the "just for men" guy in those hair / beard coloring commercials. It is in my mustache as well I keep a very trim goatee.

Other than that I have almost finished my bottle I have reduced my intake of c60 to one tablespoon every other day.

Photo(s)?

#113 Spider_

• 13 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

I took 10mg of C60 in 20ml C60/OO mixture (0.5g / 1l) for 10 days followed by 20 days break. Now started second cycle and on the 4th day on doubled dose of 20mg. Again, planning to dose 10 days and then stop dosing for another 20 days.

So far I feel or look no different whatsoever.

#114 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

I have had a striking # of 'good hair' days- must be the C60 OO! ;)

#115 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

I must say the people claiming to have results are being drastically outnumbered by those claiming no results. From the get go I expected to have no results and actually hoped that would be the case.

If C60 were able to extend life one would expect it to do exactly nothing except to maintain your body in whatever shape it is when you started taking it until the day you die an unnatural death at some unheard of age... Or at least that's what I was hoping for.

Thinking about it thought if I had been going to the gym and eating well before taking C60 I would have had no results. The extra boost in my energy and cardio fitness would have been the norm for me. The fact that I’ve been less and less active in the past year may be exactly why I experienced results. The last time I was very fit I experienced all these positive results.

I’ve asked in the past if anyone is taking it who is Fit… Is anyone taking here who is really not fit?

#116 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

If C60 were able to extend life one would expect it to do exactly nothing except to maintain your body in whatever shape it is when you started taking it until the day you die an unnatural death at some unheard of age... Or at least that's what I was hoping for.

Some say that it's all an antioxidant effect, and thus it's just preserving your present status. That's not what I expected nor what I got, which was a reversal of age. Whether you notice this or not will probably depend on your mitochondrial status when you start taking it. And if the reversal is limited to the mitochondria, as it seems to me, aging of the nuclear DNA will still drag you down without some other intervention.

#117 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

Some say that it's all an antioxidant effect, and thus it's just preserving your present status. That's not what I expected nor what I got, which was a reversal of age. Whether you notice this or not will probably depend on your mitochondrial status when you start taking it. And if the reversal is limited to the mitochondria, as it seems to me, aging of the nuclear DNA will still drag you down without some other intervention.

while I believe there is a powerful antioxidant effect, it's also acting like an electron shuttle that at least makes defective mitochondria work better. At least that's what it looks like, and we know that electrons come on and off of C60 easily. We have evidence in the literature that C60 grows hair, and we've seen health promotion in a variety of species from various fullerene analogs. It's hard not to think there is something good happening, but as Lister mentioned above, for a healthy person, a drug that slows aging would be expected to feel like nothing, because the imperceptible day to day changes of aging would just be made smaller and even more imperceptible. For what it's worth, the official line from SENS is that other than as a cause of cancer, nuclear mutations are not widespread enough to be a significant contributor to aging. At least theoretically, they should drag you down eventually, but apparently other things get you first.

Regarding placebo effects, I think that "the elixir", a concoction that we brew up from exotic materials, with a psychic effect that grows by the day as we watch the ruby-red color grow ever deeper, has to be the most placebo-genic substance we've encountered here, with methylene blue a close second. SOME of the reports sound like they at least could be placebo, and probably are. Other reports strike me as different. The big effects do seem to show up in people who are in poorer health. There are a lot of people reporting no effect, and they tend to be younger/healthier subjects. That is actually an argument against my 'placebogenic' claim.

#118 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Photo(s)?

I will do that right now give me 5 mins!! I tried to do it through a mirror but my flash on the camera keeps coming on. the black is almost catching up tp the red now it has went from 100% red/brown to 90/10--the day I noticed it and reported it on here to around 70/30 in a matter of 3-4 days.

It looks so odd to me some of these black hairs are very thick.

#119 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Photo(s)?

I will do that right now give me 5 mins!! I tried to do it through a mirror but my flash on the camera keeps coming on. the black is almost catching up tp the red now it has went from 100% red/brown to 90/10--the day I noticed it and reported it on here to around 70/30 in a matter of 3-4 days.

It looks so odd to me some of these black hairs are very thick.

Here you go !!

Attached Files

#120 jg42122

• Topic Starter
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

If you click the thumbnails they will expand and you can get a better view. I have never had a black hair anywhere on my entire body It has always been brown/red until the other day.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, buckyballs, fullerene, buckyball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users