How to increase 'fight' over '...
TheFountain
01 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
illuminatus104
01 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
Edited by illuminatus104, 01 August 2013 - 06:44 PM.
Raptor87
01 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I have read that it's one of the most bullshit supplement out there.
illuminatus104
01 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I have read that it's one of the most bullshit supplement out there.
http://examine.com/s...lus Terrestris/
Forgot to post this link. This site is extremely useful
TheFountain
02 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
Diet effects hormones too. But I assure you that Tribulus has altered my state of mind and body. Libido and Testosterone are linked, even if only indirectly. One effects the other.
illuminatus104
02 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
Diet effects hormones too. But I assure you that Tribulus has altered my state of mind and body. Libido and Testosterone are linked, even if only indirectly. One effects the other.
Yes, tribulus affects libido. It will change your state of mind. Tribulus does not affect testosterone though. The two are linked like this:
test increase means libido increase
however, the inverse is not true. libido increase does not equal test increase
I'm telling you how it is - if you want to supplement with trib, go ahead. It does SOMETHING (libido boost). I'm just letting you know there are better products out there that actually do what you want (increase test levels, this is proven) and are actually cheaper
zorba990
02 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
Interesting since it has the highest rating of any sports supplement on iHerb.
Edited by zorba990, 02 August 2013 - 07:45 PM.
Raptor87
03 Aug 2013
[quote name='illuminatus104' timestamp='1375382531' post='602701']
[quote name='TheFountain' timestamp='1375380047' post='602696']
[quote name='illuminatus104' timestamp='1375365723' post='602653']
[quote name='TheFountain' timestamp='1375159911' post='602172']
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
[/quote]
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
[/quote]
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
[/quote]
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
[/quote]
Diet effects hormones too. But I assure you that Tribulus has altered my state of mind and body. Libido and Testosterone are linked, even if only indirectly. One effects the other.
[/quote]
[quote name='zorba990' timestamp='1375472693' post='602905']
[quote name='illuminatus104' timestamp='1375365723' post='602653']
[quote name='TheFountain' timestamp='1375159911' post='602172']
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
[/quote]
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
[/quote]
Interesting since it has the highest rating of any sports supplement on iHerb.
[/quote]
[quote name='illuminatus104' timestamp='1375463112' post='602864']
[quote name='TheFountain' timestamp='1375424872' post='602773']
[quote name='illuminatus104' timestamp='1375382531' post='602701']
[quote name='TheFountain' timestamp='1375380047' post='602696']
[quote name='illuminatus104' timestamp='1375365723' post='602653']
[quote name='TheFountain' timestamp='1375159911' post='602172']
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
[/quote]
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
[/quote]
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
[/quote]
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
[/quote]
Diet effects hormones too. But I assure you that Tribulus has altered my state of mind and body. Libido and Testosterone are linked, even if only indirectly. One effects the other.
[/quote]
Yes, tribulus affects libido. It will change your state of mind. Tribulus does not affect testosterone though. The two are linked like this:
test increase means libido increase
however, the inverse is not true. libido increase does not equal test increase
I'm telling you how it is - if you want to supplement with trib, go ahead. It does SOMETHING (libido boost). I'm just letting you know there are better products out there that actually do what you want (increase test levels, this is proven) and are actually cheaper
[/quote]
Highest ratings, libidoincrease and all. The product claims that it affects T-levels. It does not! I don't have problems with my libido. If anything I have issues for standing up to myself, being social and extroverted when needed, also I have issues with meeting people and other feelings with inadequacy. I feel like I am stuck in a bubble of anxiety which is very hard to get away from. Everything I do is pre- planned- every smile, every word I say, I feel mechanical!
Increasing my libido would just make me crazy!
TheFountain
03 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
Diet effects hormones too. But I assure you that Tribulus has altered my state of mind and body. Libido and Testosterone are linked, even if only indirectly. One effects the other.
Yes, tribulus affects libido. It will change your state of mind. Tribulus does not affect testosterone though. The two are linked like this:
test increase means libido increase
however, the inverse is not true. libido increase does not equal test increase
I'm telling you how it is - if you want to supplement with trib, go ahead. It does SOMETHING (libido boost). I'm just letting you know there are better products out there that actually do what you want (increase test levels, this is proven) and are actually cheaper
Okay, the only problem I have with this is you just got done telling me mind effects the body. Thinking like an 'Alpha male" will yield good results. Well, why then would something that increases Libido also not increase testosterone by positively effecting the 'dominant' male mind?
illuminatus104
03 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
Diet effects hormones too. But I assure you that Tribulus has altered my state of mind and body. Libido and Testosterone are linked, even if only indirectly. One effects the other.
Yes, tribulus affects libido. It will change your state of mind. Tribulus does not affect testosterone though. The two are linked like this:
test increase means libido increase
however, the inverse is not true. libido increase does not equal test increase
I'm telling you how it is - if you want to supplement with trib, go ahead. It does SOMETHING (libido boost). I'm just letting you know there are better products out there that actually do what you want (increase test levels, this is proven) and are actually cheaper
Okay, the only problem I have with this is you just got done telling me mind effects the body. Thinking like an 'Alpha male" will yield good results. Well, why then would something that increases Libido also not increase testosterone by positively effecting the 'dominant' male mind?
Because tribulus has been found to have a negligible affect on test, obviously it does not increase testosterone.
I don't think supplementation is the route to take for the "alpha" mindset, but that is just my theory. if you think trib is going to increase your test, then use it, though tests say otherwise. Again, try DAA. It has been shown to have an affect on test
Edited by illuminatus104, 03 August 2013 - 02:57 AM.
TheFountain
03 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
Diet effects hormones too. But I assure you that Tribulus has altered my state of mind and body. Libido and Testosterone are linked, even if only indirectly. One effects the other.
Yes, tribulus affects libido. It will change your state of mind. Tribulus does not affect testosterone though. The two are linked like this:
test increase means libido increase
however, the inverse is not true. libido increase does not equal test increase
I'm telling you how it is - if you want to supplement with trib, go ahead. It does SOMETHING (libido boost). I'm just letting you know there are better products out there that actually do what you want (increase test levels, this is proven) and are actually cheaper
Okay, the only problem I have with this is you just got done telling me mind effects the body. Thinking like an 'Alpha male" will yield good results. Well, why then would something that increases Libido also not increase testosterone by positively effecting the 'dominant' male mind?
Because tribulus has been found to have a negligible affect on test, obviously it does not increase testosterone.
I don't think supplementation is the route to take for the "alpha" mindset, but that is just my theory. if you think trib is going to increase your test, then use it, though tests say otherwise. Again, try DAA. It has been shown to have an affect on test
I was saying if the mind effects testosterone levels than why shouldn't something that has a positive effect on the mind indirectly accomplish the same? DAA. Does this stuff lead to hair loss at all?
illuminatus104
03 Aug 2013
I want to add that supplemental tribulus officionalis really brings out the man in me too. At least it contributes to this.
Tribulus has been found to be bunk in terms of test increase
I must disagree with this. It makes me feel a lot more sexually potent.
increased libido doesn't equal increased testosterone
increased testosterone does equal increased libido though
your libido is up, but that doesn't mean your test is up
DAA is reportedly a good test booster, if you're interested in supplementation. However, I think it'd be more beneficial to change your mental state, which in turn will change how your body functions. Have an alpha male mindset
Diet effects hormones too. But I assure you that Tribulus has altered my state of mind and body. Libido and Testosterone are linked, even if only indirectly. One effects the other.
Yes, tribulus affects libido. It will change your state of mind. Tribulus does not affect testosterone though. The two are linked like this:
test increase means libido increase
however, the inverse is not true. libido increase does not equal test increase
I'm telling you how it is - if you want to supplement with trib, go ahead. It does SOMETHING (libido boost). I'm just letting you know there are better products out there that actually do what you want (increase test levels, this is proven) and are actually cheaper
Okay, the only problem I have with this is you just got done telling me mind effects the body. Thinking like an 'Alpha male" will yield good results. Well, why then would something that increases Libido also not increase testosterone by positively effecting the 'dominant' male mind?
Because tribulus has been found to have a negligible affect on test, obviously it does not increase testosterone.
I don't think supplementation is the route to take for the "alpha" mindset, but that is just my theory. if you think trib is going to increase your test, then use it, though tests say otherwise. Again, try DAA. It has been shown to have an affect on test
I was saying if the mind effects testosterone levels than why shouldn't something that has a positive effect on the mind indirectly accomplish the same? DAA. Does this stuff lead to hair loss at all?
My theory on the mind is incredibly incomplete, I shouldn't have said it, and I now retract saying it, if I can do that
The hormones with the most direct effect on hair growth are androgens, the male sex hormones that include testosterone. Both men and women produce androgens--a gender just produces more of one and less of the other. Facial and body hair are considered secondary sex characteristics that form in response to androgens. Sensitivity to and overproduction of androgens in women can lead to hirsutism, or excess body and facial hair. Sometimes the extra effect is due to a condition such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, in which excess androgen production is a symptom, and in other cases no specific cause is apparent. Androgens also contribute to male- and female-pattern baldness, somehow preventing hair follicles from transitioning out of their normal resting phase. The University of Maryland Medical Center notes the reason for this is unclear.
So it seems that if you increase test, you run the risk of losing hair. You only use DAA for around 4 weeks at a time, and then you should come off it. You'd have to decide it the risk is worth it
Raptor87
05 Aug 2013
BlueCloud
12 Aug 2013
Jeoshua
11 Mar 2014
Stacking TT with something that is proven to increase Testosterone levels, like D-Aspartic Acid, would have great effects, what with the upregulation of androgen receptors and the other effects. And that is exactly how it is generally formulated in those stacks you can find at GNC like Enzyte.
Being sexually healthy, I am not exactly an expert, but I have struggled in the past with depression and the medications that comes with. And TT + DAA + ZMA absolutely erased any sexual dysfunction I experienced while taking antidepressants. YMMV, of course, but it's something to look into. I was also taking Martial Arts classes at the time (a mixed classical martial art school, teaching a Shaolin Five Animals Kung Fu, Shotokan Karate, Kenpo, Kendo, and Qigong blend), and definitely noticed a great increase in aggressiveness, to the point that my Sifu took me aside and told me to lighten up on the others, and basically made me into his Uki to teach me how to control myself (that's Japanese for "punching bag", as he would demonstrate every technique using me as his target).
Edited by Jeoshua, 11 March 2014 - 05:59 PM.
TheFountain
14 Apr 2014
Judo is awesome. I'd strongly recommend it. It is the yin to Brazilian jiu-jitsu's(bjj) yang--
I just wished to correct you on one thing.
In my opinion
It is really the YANG to the BJJ yin, as it tends to be more aggressive than the latter. But both are beautiful in their own way. Especially when used as one system.
E.G A beautiful Uchi Mata to transition into a lovely Triangle choke or arm bar.
jroseland
24 Jun 2014
It looks like it's mostly men on this thread so this is relevant...
Something that is pretty terrifying (at first) that will absolutely condition your Fight/Flight heuristic reactions is Cold Approach Pickup - specifically Daygame. Basically you walk around in the Daytime, approach women and tell them you find them attractive. Which if you haven't done it before sounds kind of weird but women are actually super receptive to it and it conditions your Reticular Activation System to boldly approach challenges as opposed to fleeing from them...
Jeoshua
24 Jun 2014
It looks like it's mostly men on this thread so this is relevant...
Something that is pretty terrifying (at first) that will absolutely condition your Fight/Flight heuristic reactions is Cold Approach Pickup - specifically Daygame. Basically you walk around in the Daytime, approach women and tell them you find them attractive. Which if you haven't done it before sounds kind of weird but women are actually super receptive to it and it conditions your Reticular Activation System to boldly approach challenges as opposed to fleeing from them...
It might even get you a date! Lol.
Ladies, if you want to try something like this, don't walk around telling men you find them attractive. We'll take it too seriously and you'll be left with too many hangers on. The same concept could work, but tell men that you respect them, instead. We're less likely to take that as a pickup line (not impossible, tho).
jroseland
24 Jun 2014
It might even get you a date! Lol.
Ladies, if you want to try something like this, don't walk around telling men you find them attractive. We'll take it too seriously and you'll be left with too many hangers on. The same concept could work, but tell men that you respect them, instead. We're less likely to take that as a pickup line (not impossible, tho).
You Daygame?
Jeoshua
25 Jun 2014
I do! Or, at least, I used to. I would talk to almost everyone I met, and try to give them compliments or just strike up a conversation. It really works to get your self esteem up, and primes you for when you really do meet someone who you really are attracted to and would actually like to date. That way, you've been talking to people basically all day long.You Daygame?
Then, I started working in a call center, and when I got off work basically refused to talk to anyone except you guys here online. You should all feel privileged. I really respect you all.
Adamzski
25 Jun 2014
I turn into an animal when on it and aggresivly seek women to mate with haha. I have also geot into fights while taking it.
I just cant take the stuff as there is the danger that i will have a drink or two that turns into a few more then seriously injur myself or others. My lastmixing of alchol and bupropion left me with 2 months of painful recovery from fighting.
Would love to take it again, some people even said i sounded different on the phone, they had to ask "is that you?" I really need to explore the herbs that reduxe alcohols effects more and get back on the bupropion.
Another thing that might do it is methylene blue. There was some study about it leading to a n extinctiin of fear in some fish species
jroseland
26 Jun 2014
Bupropion, should do it.
I turn into an animal when on it and aggresivly seek women to mate with haha. I have also geot into fights while taking it.
I just cant take the stuff as there is the danger that i will have a drink or two that turns into a few more then seriously injur myself or others. My lastmixing of alchol and bupropion left me with 2 months of painful recovery from fighting.
Would love to take it again, some people even said i sounded different on the phone, they had to ask "is that you?" I really need to explore the herbs that reduxe alcohols effects more and get back on the bupropion.
Another thing that might do it is methylene blue. There was some study about it leading to a n extinctiin of fear in some fish species
Wow really?? So it makes you really alpha? Just while dosed or in the days and weeks surrounding taking it? I don't drink and have exceptional self control. It sounds like fun...
TheFountain
26 Jun 2014
It looks like it's mostly men on this thread so this is relevant...
Something that is pretty terrifying (at first) that will absolutely condition your Fight/Flight heuristic reactions is Cold Approach Pickup - specifically Daygame. Basically you walk around in the Daytime, approach women and tell them you find them attractive. Which if you haven't done it before sounds kind of weird but women are actually super receptive to it and it conditions your Reticular Activation System to boldly approach challenges as opposed to fleeing from them...
Interestingly, before I even read this comment just now.
yesterday afternoon I stopped by the Asian market and as I was checking out, the woman who usually helps me was wearing a super tight pink shirt, which showed how rounded and gorgeous her breasts are. She's not a bad looking woman, about 30ish. As I took my bag from her I gently touched her hand and said "you look really pretty in pink". To which she smiled and said "i should wear more often then right?" To which I said "hell yes!".
Mission accomplished. I bet I could sleep with this woman any time I wanted to if she is not married.
Arjiuna
05 Oct 2014
I can also vouch for the noticeable effects of Tribulus; increased feelings of aggression, a few extra reps in every set (since taking primarily for the gym,) the caveat being that it all stopped working after about 2 weeks. A couple other things that are more mood 'buffers' would be St John's Wort (natural anti-anxiety) and Picamilon (a general feeling of "Wow, I don't give a fuck"), though Picamilon can cause a crash. Take Trib and Pic in moderation!
smccomas01
10 Nov 2014
There are a lot of times when being the Alpha Male does not necessarily mean "Being the Alpha Male." Choosing to not get drawn into a conflict over stupid crap does not equate to not being the "alpha" or the "flight" response it is called being smart. When I first got to the fleet one of my squad leaders said "Its easy to be hard it is hard to be smart."
AlexCanada
08 Jun 2016
Rhodiola is the easiest answer I can come up with from trying 30+ dif supplements. The sense of power and adrenaline I would feel from it at times would be quite remarkable. Boosts my sense of competition and the sense of physical strength within the adrenaline filled moments would make me feel like I could likely pick someone up and toss them across the room if I wanted to. The sensation is quite profound and not something I can easily describe. This is from lower doses btw. 30-40mg sublingual and for me personally if taken in the evening. It tends to effect people differently depending on time of day you take it and the dose. Lower doses are stimulating, higher can be sedating. I feel the energy boost about 2-3 hours after taking it.
Andrey_81
08 Jun 2016
I have a great experience with this and I was searching for many years the 'right' supplement to raise this 'fight' over 'flight'. I was in such a bad situations (like meeting, presentations... ) that I had to leave the room, with extremely strong heart beat and panic. I had this feeling like 'I will start to cry' and the heat was coming to my head (red flashes and sweating). From time to time I was so obsessed that this bad feeling will come back that I was experiencing troubles in day to day life (in the shopping, talking to the people, parties...) I completely lost the confidence and had insomnia. It was terrible but I never visited doctor. First I tried things like bromazepam but that was not something for daily use and my brain was slow after this so I decided to rely on something natural. I also tried the famous Phenibut.. that thing still scares me and I haven't touch it for the past 1 year. Sometimes it gave me this nice feeling but sometimes 'strange' feeling, and there was a strong potential to become addicted to this stuff.
I tried l-theanine, kava-kava, brahmi, rhodiola, valerian, noopept, panax ginseng, schizandra, holy basil...nothing helped or helped first few days (like valerian).
I was desperate but I was still looking for something that will 'bring me back to my normal state ', something that will make me feel confident like before, without any fear and worries.
Then I found adaptogen herb ASHWAGANDHA (also called indian ginseng) and this thing really changed my life. I've been using this for the past few years without any breaks, I take only extract form. Its hard to say how i feel, but I can only say that ALL bad feelings disappeared and I feel 'protected' when I take it. There is no need to 'flight', just 'fight'
So my answer to this is try ashwagandha, it has been my life saver. You cannot be sure that you will have the same benefits but it's worth trying.
It's possible to experience headaches first one week after taking but this will go away. Its also good to take it before bed for the first 2 weeks (you can expect strong, deep sleep).
The best extract on the market is called KSM-66, there are some brands that are using this like this one: http://bit.ly/1SPUKaj
You can also try other adaptogen herbs like Rhodiola.. but for me ashwagandha is the one that really changes the way I will. I'm talking about dramatic changes.


