C60 experiments @ home

buckyball c60 fullerene buckyballs

• Please log in to reply
3585 replies to this topic

#3151 HHM

• 25 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:17 PM

Hi
I have used C60oo for years now. I take one table spoon 2 times a week and apply topically every day after bath (for hair). Since newyear I started to get pimples and extensive redness on my forhead (in the area just below my original hairline). When stopping C60oo usage for about 14 days the pimples and redness reduce and eventually dissapear. Have anyone experienced similar issue? Any suggestions how to avoid this sideeffect

#3152 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:39 PM

Hi
I have used C60oo for years now. I take one table spoon 2 times a week and apply topically every day after bath (for hair). Since newyear I started to get pimples and extensive redness on my forhead (in the area just below my original hairline). When stopping C60oo usage for about 14 days the pimples and redness reduce and eventually dissapear. Have anyone experienced similar issue? Any suggestions how to avoid this sideeffect

Pimples and redness could be due to free radicals formed in olive oil.

Even F. Moussa in his patent application for C60-oo admits that olive oil is a poor medium for C60

https://www.google.c...3025180A1?cl=en

Stable biocompatible compositions comprising water insoluble fullerenes dispersed and/or dissolved in a carrier selected from the group consisting of fats and oils in an amount ranging from 0.2 to 10 % by weight relative to the total weight of the composition, preferably from 0.1 to 2 % by weight, were already proposed by N Gharbi and F Moussa for preventing damages caused by free radicals (2005/lnternational Application No. PCT/EP2005/004963). However, in such compositions the water-insoluble fullerene is not fully dissolved and their oral absorption was unknown. Further, large aggregates of the administered fullerene can be filtered by liver and spleen and confined in their reticulo-endothelial system (RES) thus altering the diffusion and biodistribution of Ceo in the whole body. Thus, the in vivo use of water-insoluble fullerenes as free radical scavengers through delivery thanks to a non-aqueous carrier is still not satisfactory.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3153 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:14 PM

I'm currently trying to edge my sister towards giving a small dose of c60oo to one of her middle-aged rabbits: she is apprehensive. My main concern is administration of c60 and the effect of olive oil on the rabbit. The plan would be to lay her (the bunny!) on her back which induces a trance like state and administer by gavage. I've given anti-biotics to another rabbit this way. Does anyone have any experience with c60 and rabbits? I appreciate they are of the rodent family, but their physiology is quite different (I understand), Any thoughts? I'm guessing 3lb in weight; so dosing around 1ml?

Thanks in advance.

#3154 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:46 PM

I'm currently trying to edge my sister towards giving a small dose of c60oo to one of her middle-aged rabbits: she is apprehensive. My main concern is administration of c60 and the effect of olive oil on the rabbit. The plan would be to lay her (the bunny!) on her back which induces a trance like state and administer by gavage. I've given anti-biotics to another rabbit this way. Does anyone have any experience with c60 and rabbits? I appreciate they are of the rodent family, but their physiology is quite different (I understand), Any thoughts? I'm guessing 3lb in weight; so dosing around 1ml?

Thanks in advance.

I know a rabbit is not a dog but FWIW, 5ml was more than sufficient dose for a 35-40lb dog to trigger a marked effect so, based on that, I'd say 0.5ml would probably be OK for that 3lb rabbit.

• like x 1

#3155 Invariant

• 176 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:42 PM

Hi

I have a similar experience. I got some pimples but not really much redness. Another thing I have is that after taking a large dose of C60 I get some serious flu symptoms: runny nose, sneezing, red eyes. It may also be hay fever or some other kind of allergy, but it is certainly aggravated by the C60. This is somewhat strange, because C60 also reliably reduces my eczema, which is another atopic disease.

#3156 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:53 PM

I'm currently trying to edge my sister towards giving a small dose of c60oo to one of her middle-aged rabbits: she is apprehensive. My main concern is administration of c60 and the effect of olive oil on the rabbit. The plan would be to lay her (the bunny!) on her back which induces a trance like state and administer by gavage.

It's pretty easy to get mice to eat a piece of bread with some c60oo on it.  I wouldn't be surprised if a rabbit would be similar.  It helps if they're hungry when you do it.   Gavage is pretty hard on animals-- I know I wouldn't like it if someone stuck a tube down my throat.  There might be some kind of food that the rabbit is particularly fond of that could be used to dose it... carrot cake?

• Good Point x 1

#3157 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:29 AM

Ah yes, i misused the term, that'll teach me. No not a tube down the threat but a syringe to the mouth or perhaps using the accompanying pipette. But it makes sense, as you suggest, to lace a treat with c60 as a first pass.  Rabbits can be fussy eaters so we'll have to see!   

#3158 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

Apologies if I'm posting on old news (I'd not seen it linked here) but I hadn't dropped in on the VW website for a while and just noticed a link to a Dutch chat show (@13:50) where a bottle of c60 is being held and seemingly extolled by an apparent anti-aging expert last october. One can only speculate as to what claims he is making when holding the bottle and announcing Nobel Prize. Clearly the exposure hasn't been sufficient to catapult our supplement out of the backwaters into the internet's white waters as since was filmed last year. Still its a bottle of c60 in olive oil and in an antiaging context on tv.

http://www.npo.nl/pa...OMS_VARA_677756

Edited by ambivalent, 03 June 2015 - 10:57 PM.

#3159 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:01 AM

Apologies if I'm posting on old news (I'd not seen it linked here) but I hadn't dropped in on the VW website for a while and just noticed a link to a Dutch chat show (@13:50) where a bottle of c60 is being held and seemingly extolled by an apparent anti-aging expert last october. One can only speculate as to what claims he is making when holding the bottle and announcing Nobel Prize. Clearly the exposure hasn't been sufficient to catapult our supplement out of the backwaters into the internet's white waters as since was filmed last year. Still its a bottle of c60 in olive oil and in an antiaging context on tv.

http://www.npo.nl/pa...OMS_VARA_677756

There is a dutch guy who owns  a gym or something, I lost his name to memory. But I saw him making a lecture with amongst others Aubrey de Grey present where he talked extensively about C60. I don't speak dutch though. Lecture is on youtube.

• Informative x 1

#3160 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:26 AM

Yeah, I remember the Dutch guy with the gym.  (Forgot his name though.)  He attributed his winning the Dutch national indoor rowing championship to his use of c60oo.   He's involved in some way with Sarah Vaughter, I think.   I watched the video for a while.  I thought that a couple of those centenarians seemed to be in pretty good shape.   So the Netherlands is like some kind of hotbed of c60oo, while in the US it's totally under the radar.   I can't help but remember all the hype in the mainstream media and the scamosphere over resveratrol back in the day, and all it had was a cool (albeit false) story behind it.  C60oo is more like everything that people thought resveratrol was going to be, but all you hear is crickets chirping.  That's the power of narrative for you.

• Agree x 1

#3161 markymark

• 188 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:45 AM

I too visit Sarah Vaughters website from time to time, and when I saw the clip, I thought like, hm now this goes viral "at last". But as Cosmo wrote, it was from Okt. 2014.....

I have talked about C60 with one university professor fiend of mine for over an hour and provided the Baati-Paper and links two moths ago. I also recommended C60 to another MD-colleague who is mainly treating people with HIV and I gave the advice to test it in those with severe mitochondrial toxicity, which is caused by the antiretrovirals in so many. I have a client who suffered from this condition and benefited so much from C60. It was like magic.

So, the C60-future will be exiting, that's for sure.

regards to all longecity members and I take the opportunity to thank all who contributed their valuable experiences during the years.

mm

• like x 2

#3162 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:05 AM

I've mentioned in a much earlier thread that I found it eased the symptoms of COPD . I have a small amount of emphysema this normally gets worse over time. Original diagnosis confirmed by an X Ray and spirometry tests about 7 years ago.
Recently I had another X Ray after changing to a new doctor when I moved to a different part of the UK I was told by my doc that I had hyperventilated while the X Ray was taken. This could be due to me taking to deep a breath or a symptom of the emphysema. So I then had a number of spectrometry tests 9 in all and the tests came up as my breathing being normal.

#3163 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:02 AM

My Mom has COPD (Sever enough she is on Oxygen) it has helped her considerably. She has more of a normal life now, not cured however she has been able to achieve a higher level of independence.  

#3164 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

Actually retrieving Boris Sala's names was the reason I treked over to the site. He has been usurped by the anti-aging guru and currently lingers down the bottom of the home page along, it seems, with some claims that longecity censored postive c60 testimonies.

Mr Sala speaks (@ 3 mins) briefly to Aubrey in English stating he had given c60 to around  200 fairly sporty people; however, it wasn't much of an exchange merely a polite acknowledgement from AdG that he was aware of c60oo experiments. AdG then moves on to his presentation

https://youtu.be/RZUOw0_F9Lg?t=3m15s (thanks Cosmicalstorm)

This is his talk on c60 (all in dutch) but there isn't much for most of us to do during the hour plus lecture save meditate on an image of buckyballs. 

Perhaps c60 isn't on AdG's radar or I wonder if he is extremely and perhpas understandably risk averse given the long hard fight he's hard to be taken seriously and establish something of a foothold in the media. Still it is a surprise (to me) that he and SENS didn't reckon c60oo warranted investment at the rat level. I recall he cited faults in the paper, but still given the extraordinary effects claimed in Baati, even a pretty low confidence in the fidelity of the study would easily justify investment, given the potential human payoff.

It appears, for now, at least c60 is propagating for the most part through direct human interaction. I feel c60oo isn't currently seeded anywhere particularly fertile on the net: SVs rather bold marketing approach will be off-putting and unconvincing to many, I fear; longecity is most likely always going to be too sciency, the information inaccessible and generally a bit too weird to draw in mainstream folk. So perhaps the advent of this brave new world will be determined by the dutch: at least the tend to speak very good English, so hopefully we will learn more from them soon.

Edited by ambivalent, 04 June 2015 - 12:08 PM.

#3165 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:53 PM

AdG probably have some kind of optimization method worked out. He will only endorse things that have maximum payback per unit of work invested in it.

It would be stupid for him to be tangled up with C60, even if they fund an exploratory study his name could easily be smeared by nasty result by the anti-antiaging media.

What if everyone on C60 goes blind after a decade or something due to accumulation of carbon crystals in the eyeball.

#3166 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:10 PM

AdG probably have some kind of optimization method worked out. He will only endorse things that have maximum payback per unit of work invested in it.

It would be stupid for him to be tangled up with C60, even if they fund an exploratory study his name could easily be smeared by nasty result by the anti-antiaging media.

What if everyone on C60 goes blind after a decade or something due to accumulation of carbon crystals in the eyeball.

I agree it is potentially reputation-risky for him although his interest wouldn't need to be viewed as championing the c60 cause. It could very easily be represented as a duty of care:

there was a study investigating the toxicology of c60 in olive oil in rats which generated large (as of yet unreplicated) longevity benefits, consequently a substantial group of people have started taking this - an informal citizen science project as it were - which we strongly advise against at this stage, however, we would invest some money to try and establish if there are any obvious immediate dangers and so mittigate some risk for the subjects and also check whether there have been any obvious improvements in longevity biomarkers ...etc.

Admittedly, though, it could be seen as a tacit endorsement if their tests did not raise alarms. 

And investing rat studies well, that should be seen as an obvious direction for scientific investigation after the Baati work. 

Edited by ambivalent, 04 June 2015 - 06:36 PM.

#3167 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:41 PM

Not sure if this is the right thread but I had a question about making C60OO at home:

I get the CARBON from SES, I pass it "through" stainless steel mortar & pestle and then put it in a 1lt EVOO which I shake, as a few others seem to, regularly every day for a few weeks but......it never turns red but remains amber in colour.....

You think it wouldn't be ready?

Thanks.

#3168 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:09 PM

Not sure if this is the right thread but I had a question about making C60OO at home:

I get the CARBON from SES, I pass it "through" stainless steel mortar & pestle and then put it in a 1lt EVOO which I shake, as a few others seem to, regularly every day for a few weeks but......it never turns red but remains amber in colour.....

Thanks.

It depends on the colour of EVOO you are using - the lighter /yellower the more amber the final product and the greener the EVOO the redder/more maroon it will be your mixture.

Also, even the red C60-oo in a bottle/jar is looking amber when dispensed in small quantity, like in a spoon.

Hope this helps.

#3169 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:40 PM

I get the CARBON from SES, I pass it "through" stainless steel mortar & pestle and then put it in a 1lt EVOO which I shake, as a few others seem to, regularly every day for a few weeks but......it never turns red but remains amber in colour.....

Thanks.

And you could shine a cat toy laser into the stuff and spot particles. If you see stuff floating around, maybe wait until you don't.

#3170 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

And you could shine a cat toy laser into the stuff and spot particles. If you see stuff floating around, maybe wait until you don't.

My experience has been that I always have a lot C60 particles left even though I get the right colour  after 2 weeks of daily shaking, which I think is enough.

And I don't even grind it with a mortar and pestle.

IME no need to wait beyond the 2-week mark - it won't change much after that.

• Off-Topic x 1

#3171 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM

My experience has been that I always have a lot C60 particles left even though I get the right colour  after 2 weeks of daily shaking, which I think is enough.

And I don't even grind it with a mortar and pestle.

IME no need to wait beyond the 2-week mark - it won't change much after that.

IME, using a mortar and pestle is preferred. The C60 is more quickly dissolved and is basically ready after 2 weeks. Without use of mortar and pestle, I give it more time.

• Agree x 1

#3172 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:14 PM

I think that it's a combination of two things.  One is that the scientific evidence isn't compelling enough yet.  Another is that they want to focus on regenerative / damage repair therapies.  One could argue about the role of c60oo as being regenerative in certain circumstances, but this is a case where the data really is not in.  The Methuselah Foundation was the major outside funder (Longecity was the major funder) of our c60oo leukemia study.  Aubrey is aware of the results and has expressed interest.

#3173 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:45 PM

I think that it's a combination of two things.  One is that the scientific evidence isn't compelling enough yet.  Another is that they want to focus on regenerative / damage repair therapies.  One could argue about the role of c60oo as being regenerative in certain circumstances, but this is a case where the data really is not in.  The Methuselah Foundation was the major outside funder (Longecity was the major funder) of our c60oo leukemia study.  Aubrey is aware of the results and has expressed interest.

I must say from a somewhat layperson's perspective it doesn't seem to have been a sensible position: the results of Baati were spectacular, the cost of further data (e.g. the leukemia study) was fairly small and yet it has taken over two years for funded research. A lot of very knowledgeable and qualified people assessed the potential payoff sufficiently worthwhile to invest/risk their health in c60 almost immediately and yet there was no funding readily forthcoming from various altruistic organisations which one would imagine should be keenly interested. It wouldn't have taken much investment a couple of years ago to serve as a catalyst to establish what would now be real momentum in research.

I appreciate AdB's understandable position of not wanting to spend resource squaring the aging curve because, naturally, it has historically taken huge investment for tiny increases; but after Baati, c60 showed the possibility to be a game changer, even if it still would have appeared improbable at the time.

Anyhow, it is great it is on AdB & co's radar.

#3174 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:47 AM

Where can we view the study? - The Methuselah Foundation was the major outside funder (Longecity was the major funder) of our c60oo leukemia study.

#3175 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:23 AM

Did you miss the C60 study by kmoody, mikey?

Results: Longecity sponsored AML study

http://www.longecity...ored-aml-study/

#3176 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2015 - 06:13 PM

Did you miss the C60 study by kmoody, mikey?

Results: Longecity sponsored AML study

http://www.longecity...ored-aml-study/

Yes - I've been flooded with a patent-pending invention and can't even come close to keeping up on anything else.

I believe that I contributed $ to this, so I definitely want to read it. :)

Thank you!

#3177 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

I must say from a somewhat layperson's perspective it doesn't seem to have been a sensible position: the results of Baati were spectacular, the cost of further data (e.g. the leukemia study) was fairly small and yet it has taken over two years for funded research. A lot of very knowledgeable and qualified people assessed the potential payoff sufficiently worthwhile to invest/risk their health in c60 almost immediately and yet there was no funding readily forthcoming from various altruistic organisations which one would imagine should be keenly interested. It wouldn't have taken much investment a couple of years ago to serve as a catalyst to establish what would now be real momentum in research.

I appreciate AdB's understandable position of not wanting to spend resource squaring the aging curve because, naturally, it has historically taken huge investment for tiny increases; but after Baati, c60 showed the possibility to be a game changer, even if it still would have appeared improbable at the time.

Yes, it does look a bit odd.  The NIA has spent a small fortune on testing "promising" compounds to see if they resulted in mouse life extension.  Not a whole lot has come of that, other than a belief among many that small rodent experiments mean almost nothing, and the results usually evaporate once a large experiment is done with proper husbandry.  There's a long history of this that is well known in the life extension field.  There actually was some talk of getting c60 into the NIA's Intervention Testing Protocol (ITP), but I have the impression (I hope I'm wrong...) that it's fizzled out.  One might ask "why has no one run a smaller cheaper replication of Baati?"  Well, for one thing, it's harder and more expensive than you might think.  They take forever to set up and run to conclusion.  There are now two lifespan trials I know of using c60oo, although neither is exactly a replication of Baati.   Why did it take approximately 3 years from the publication of Baati to get to this point?  For one thing, the paper was initially met with a wall of skepticism.   An awful lot of people went through some sort of pattern matching algorithm along the lines of: Small N?  Check.  Extraordinary result? Check.  Life extension involved?  Check.  Errors in a couple figures in the manuscript? (ok, admittedly one was a doozy) Check.  Conclusion? Fraud.  The End.  It didn't help that it involved a substance (c60) that was very foreign to most of us.  So there was all this skepticism, much of it knee-jerk, that we had to get through.   Then there's the historical disdain for curve-squaring among the rejuvenation community.   When we have exactly zero rejuvenation therapies currently available, I think a curve-squaring compound is pretty useful.  Others (either younger or more single-minded than myself) seem to view curve-squaring as a silly distraction.  Finally, there is the very real problem that the simpler the organism, the easier it is to make it live longer.  A 90% median LS increase in rats is certainly not going to translate into 90% for humans.  (But 9% wouldn't surprise me.)  With as much as SRF already has on their plate, and considering all this, I'm not surprised they haven't actively pursued it. 

Although the initial Baati paper didn't seem to cause much of a stir in the public, I think that a really robust replication would generate a lot of public interest, and would help to get across the idea that lifespan isn't set in stone.  That in turn could lead people to more support of rejuvenation.  There's also the numerous unmet medical needs that c60oo addresses, the latest being some suggestions, along with a very plausible theoretical case, that it is a potent preventive of burn injury.  Were it widely deployed, it could eliminate a lot of human suffering for not much money. 

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#3178 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:10 PM

Thanks for you thoughts and explanation niner.

I guess it does seem like a collective system 1 response by the scientific community, to use the language of Daniel Kahneman. Also I presume a professional risk-averseness steered some from objectively assessing and following up the study, which I could imagine is a problem throughout scientific research. 

Admittedly to prove the asserted longevity claim would require more extensive, and so costly and time consuming studies; but increasing confidence (to a point) in the life extending characteristic of c60oo in the Baati study could have been achieved without any further longevity research . Presumably it would have been comparatively quick and cheap to have repeated the protective effect of c60oo against CCL4 and to have demonstrated potential anti-cancer properties. The exceptional effects declared on this forum over the last couple of years has for those reporting added considerable weight, I'd have thought, to belief in the likelihood of the remarkable gain in longevity from c60oo (in rats at least) and in so doing adding credibility to the Baati study. 

AdB stated in words to the effect that for each day the date of rejuvenation is brought closer thousands of lives are saved -  so he should certainly value squaring the curve as more people are brought to that date, but clearly he  hasn't til now considered it a practical use of his resource. Might some methuselah foundation supporters be reserved to see rodent life extension gained so easily (via c60) without dependency on advanced rejuvenation techniques (for fear it might stall progress on those/their lines of research)? That is unlikely I suppose since what's fundamentally missing is, as you infer, public belief that it is at all possible and the m-prize is very open to methodology.    

Let's hope that c60 is explored for its effect on burn injuries soon. In retrospect it would have been much more useful to have had a larger dose and several of them in my experiment. 

Edited by ambivalent, 14 June 2015 - 09:15 PM.

#3179 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:23 PM

Yes, it does look a bit odd.  The NIA has spent a small fortune on testing "promising" compounds to see if they resulted in mouse life extension.  Not a whole lot has come of that, other than a belief among many that small rodent experiments mean almost nothing, and the results usually evaporate once a large experiment is done with proper husbandry.  There's a long history of this that is well known in the life extension field.  There actually was some talk of getting c60 into the NIA's Intervention Testing Protocol (ITP), but I have the impression (I hope I'm wrong...) that it's fizzled out.  One might ask "why has no one run a smaller cheaper replication of Baati?"  Well, for one thing, it's harder and more expensive than you might think.  They take forever to set up and run to conclusion.  There are now two lifespan trials I know of using c60oo, although neither is exactly a replication of Baati.   Why did it take approximately 3 years from the publication of Baati to get to this point?  For one thing, the paper was initially met with a wall of skepticism.   An awful lot of people went through some sort of pattern matching algorithm along the lines of: Small N?  Check.  Extraordinary result? Check.  Life extension involved?  Check.  Errors in a couple figures in the manuscript? (ok, admittedly one was a doozy) Check.  Conclusion? Fraud.  The End.  It didn't help that it involved a substance (c60) that was very foreign to most of us.  So there was all this skepticism, much of it knee-jerk, that we had to get through.   Then there's the historical disdain for curve-squaring among the rejuvenation community.   When we have exactly zero rejuvenation therapies currently available, I think a curve-squaring compound is pretty useful.  Others (either younger or more single-minded than myself) seem to view curve-squaring as a silly distraction.  Finally, there is the very real problem that the simpler the organism, the easier it is to make it live longer.  A 90% median LS increase in rats is certainly not going to translate into 90% for humans.  (But 9% wouldn't surprise me.)  With as much as SRF already has on their plate, and considering all this, I'm not surprised they haven't actively pursued it. 

Although the initial Baati paper didn't seem to cause much of a stir in the public, I think that a really robust replication would generate a lot of public interest, and would help to get across the idea that lifespan isn't set in stone.  That in turn could lead people to more support of rejuvenation.  There's also the numerous unmet medical needs that c60oo addresses, the latest being some suggestions, along with a very plausible theoretical case, that it is a potent preventive of burn injury.  Were it widely deployed, it could eliminate a lot of human suffering for not much money. 

That AdG isn't "into" this as a first priority once more shows the quandary of why life isn't "fair."

It's like the most brilliant people don't have a sniffer to be able to "smell test" the most obvious things.

And if he isn't focusing research on C60 because poor results could "smear" his name, then it would be a question of whether he has enough "backbone" to weather the shifting tide of public opinion. I doubt that.

I mean can anyone cite any other potential life extension tool that even begins to compare to what so many of us have experienced with the consumption of C60?

I truly ask that question of anyone reading this.

I'll ask that question of AdG if I have the chance.

I've given about 10 bottles to loved ones and no one has continued to take it. Even the one that noted that C60 greatly reduces the "high" that alcohol causes. She didn't continue it because she values the warm buzz during "happy hour" socializing with her husband and friends and C60 kills it.

Another friend that got me to try it expressed no interest in trying it herself.

And that brings into sharp contrast that they are aging far faster than I and that they are going to die and, unless an accident kills me, I will greatly outlive them.

Even brilliant friends that believe they are into "anti-aging" fail to note the great difference in their skin tone and mine and then be curious as to why my skin looks 20+ years younger than theirs. Little wrinkling. No sagging. It's obvious.

I've basically realized that only what was described to me by a brilliant friend as "mutants" will have open eyes to see C60's anti-aging potential and then dig in to study it.

It's sad, tragic and frustrating, but then ... many are called, but few choose to listen.

• Good Point x 3

#3180 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 06:46 PM

I repost here because I just posted it in the wrong thread.....

Something puzzles me.
I'm on my third batch of home made c60OO, 99.95% pure, from SES Research.
First time 5gr/liter, first through mortar and pestle, then shacking every day for 2 to 3 weeks.
Second time 1gr/liter, no mortar & pestle, shacking as above.
Third and current: 5gr/liter, no mortar, shacking as usual.
PROBLEM: this time it's got a very very strong metallic taste and gives me quite an unpleasant feeling in the stomach + a sense of nausea.
The VOO is always the same one.

What do you think is the issue?
Thanks!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buckyball, c60, fullerene, buckyballs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users