* * * * - 14 votes

C60 experiments @ home

buckyball c60 fullerene buckyballs

• Please log in to reply
3585 replies to this topic

#3391 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:47 AM

Blood panels checked once per year have stayed the same whether I take c60 or not. So I question why, then drop it, only to pick it up later and try again.

Why would you expect blood panels to change when taking C60OO?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#3392 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:36 PM

What is the "purple power"? Is that a specific form of C60oo?

When using an oil that is clear in color, the dissolved C60 looks purple or magenta.

If one mixes C60 into an EVOO that has a high polyphenol content, the color starts as magenta then turns into a dark merlot that changes to a dark brownish-merlot as the level of dissolved C60 increases.

This process happens over the course of a few days to a week.

If one uses a highly processed Olive Oil that is clear -- the C60OO starts as pink and than gradually changes to magenta/purple as the concentration of dissolved C60 increases.

I mixed up a batch with an extremely clear processed OO and the batch stayed magenta until consumed through the course of a few weeks.

Other clear oils used result in the same effect.

While what you said is true, "purple power", in that context, is just a "brand name" that this seller picked for their C60-coconut/avocado oil offerings.

Edited by aribadabar, 17 November 2017 - 04:36 PM.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3393 Ghanzo

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

I took one dropper full of sunflower c60 from c-60 made by a guy names bob greska. I had a negative reaction. It has been 3 days since and I still feel bad, my chest and kidneys hurt, I have a flash of sweat every now and again, mental fatigue, energy is very low, yet sleep is very poor. Last night was better sleep than the last two night but it still was not great. My dreams are strange, and I feel disoriented. I feel like there could be blood in my piss or shit if this were to get worse. My appetite is not here. Though, as of now I feel somewhat stable, and not in a state of decline.
I'm writing this to dissuade someone considering taking c60. It is a dangerous product, and I'm not sure it is eliminated from the body once it is in, since it is hydrophobic and so small. We are 80% water, taking a hydrophobic particle, doesn't seem right.
Anyone have similar experiences?
This sucks...
  • Ill informed x 5
  • Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#3394 Captain Obvious

• 82 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:52 PM

I took one dropper full of sunflower c60 from c-60 made by a guy names bob greska.

Why would you take C60 with sunflower oil in the first place when just about the only evidence for life extension is from C60 dissolved into extra virgin olive oil?

I just took 20 ml of C60-EVOO made by me and did not have any bad reaction just like I didn't have from the last 0,5 liters I have so far consumed.

We are 80% water, taking a hydrophobic particle, doesn't seem right.

You mean like taking for example any fat-soluble vitamin?

Edited by Captain Obvious, 27 November 2017 - 08:58 PM.

#3395 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:09 PM

I took one dropper full of sunflower c60 from c-60 made by a guy names bob greska. I had a negative reaction. It has been 3 days since and I still feel bad, my chest and kidneys hurt, I have a flash of sweat every now and again, mental fatigue, energy is very low, yet sleep is very poor. Last night was better sleep than the last two night but it still was not great. My dreams are strange, and I feel disoriented. I feel like there could be blood in my piss or shit if this were to get worse. My appetite is not here. Though, as of now I feel somewhat stable, and not in a state of decline.
I'm writing this to dissuade someone considering taking c60. It is a dangerous product, and I'm not sure it is eliminated from the body once it is in, since it is hydrophobic and so small. We are 80% water, taking a hydrophobic particle, doesn't seem right.
Anyone have similar experiences?
This sucks...

Looking at his website, he says, "At Carbon 60, Inc., we produce our own Carbon 60," and "in a break-through discovery, he created a non-solvent method to produce “mono-molecular” Carbon-60, (single, non-clustered molecules of Carbon 60 or C60)." It's not clear what this means, but if he is using raw fullerenes without purification, it could potentially have toxic effects. Raw fullerenes manufactured by SES have 28% C70 and 2% higher fullerenes. C70 resembles C60, but preferentially goes to the endoplasmic reticulum, where proteins are folded. Interfere with protein folding and you won't like the results. The better suppliers use 99.95 to 99.99% C60, vacuum baked to drive off solvents. So I suggest you contact him and ask him about the purity of the C60 he is using. His site also says, "Our Carbon-60™ Organic Sunflower Oil formula is a dark, rich black as each serving (2/3 of a dropper or 2/3 ml) has many, many, many times more single molecules of Carbon 60 than other Carbon 60 oil products." This is suggestive of a suspension, not a solution.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 2

#3396 Ghanzo

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:25 PM

Which is bad for me. I wish I never took that crap. He claims to have been taking it for 4 years but who knows maybe he's making it up. I'm not the only one who has taken it. Luckily I only took a dropper, but it could be lethal to me even still.

How to get it out of the body?
Or, is it in for good?

Captain obvious, I acted emotionally, it was a bad decision.
  • unsure x 1

#3397 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

Which is bad for me. I wish I never took that crap. He claims to have been taking it for 4 years but who knows maybe he's making it up. I'm not the only one who has taken it. Luckily I only took a dropper, but it could be lethal to me even still.

How to get it out of the body?
Or, is it in for good?

Captain obvious, I acted emotionally, it was a bad decision.

You should recover in a few days. But don't take any more.

• Agree x 1

#3398 Ghanzo

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:48 PM

I threw it out. I just want to eat raw foods and drink water from now on. We're playing with fire here boys. Not enough science to chart these waters. You might wind up dead like me. Even of I don't die in a few weeks, I might be carrying this load with me until I do, slowly draining me of my life force. I still feel off, its been 3 days and I feel a strange sense of heaviness in my body (neck chest head) and a bit nauseous. It's seriously depressing to think I might just degrade from now on, and it's my own damn fault.
I learned something from this. Never, gamble your health. You can sacrifice your health, if you must, but never gamble it.
I'll maintain a report on my well being or lack there of, for science.
Thanks for the feedback.
  • unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#3399 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:30 PM

I threw it out. I just want to eat raw foods and drink water from now on. We're playing with fire here boys. Not enough science to chart these waters. You might wind up dead like me. Even of I don't die in a few weeks, I might be carrying this load with me until I do, slowly draining me of my life force. I still feel off, its been 3 days and I feel a strange sense of heaviness in my body (neck chest head) and a bit nauseous. It's seriously depressing to think I might just degrade from now on, and it's my own damn fault.
I learned something from this. Never, gamble your health. You can sacrifice your health, if you must, but never gamble it.
Thanks for the feedback.

You took a probably oxidized C60 after keeping it for months in warm/hot environment. Second, that C60 may be not as pure as the one sold by SESRES. And finally, sunflower oil is a very poor oil to use for C60 solvent - I don't know why that vendor picked it.

Hopefully, this concoction is expelled by the body similarly to C60oo so you should be clear within 2-4 weeks without repeat administration.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Edited by aribadabar, 28 November 2017 - 04:34 PM.

#3400 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

It seems you have unfortunately ingested something other than what you expected.

I have consumed multiple grams of C60 dissolved in EV OO.

single and multiple BOTTLES of  45mg/50ml bottles at a time

I an fine.

• Informative x 1

#3401 Ghanzo

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:21 AM

I know very little about what exactly I took. I believe I cited the source of my issues earlier, c-60.com . Stay away from them / him (Bob Greska) . As for a pure source of c60, my 2 cents say that this is dangerous and should be avoided. Harmlessness has not been proven. Excretion is not understood. So, if there are harms, and it can't be expelled, one is in a bad situation, and no doctor can help.

At this point my initial symptoms are persistent and worrysome, but I will not post again about my status unless I am hospitalized or have some blood in stool, or if I am feinting. Or, I will also update if my status changes for the better and stabilizes.
  • Informative x 1

#3402 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:04 AM

I know very little about what exactly I took. I believe I cited the source of my issues earlier, c-60.com . Stay away from them / him (Bob Greska) . As for a pure source of c60, my 2 cents say that this is dangerous and should be avoided. Harmlessness has not been proven. Excretion is not understood. So, if there are harms, and it can't be expelled, one is in a bad situation, and no doctor can help.

At this point my initial symptoms are persistent and worrysome, but I will not post again about my status unless I am hospitalized or have some blood in stool, or if I am feinting. Or, I will also update if my status changes for the better and stabilizes.

While some here have expressed doubts about his mix for years, even properly prepared C60 appears to have some some negative interactions, such as with fluoroquinolones, even when taken a year before. 

• Informative x 1

#3403 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:36 PM

While some here have expressed doubts about his mix for years, even properly prepared C60 appears to have some some negative interactions, such as with fluoroquinolones, even when taken a year before. 

Fluoroquinolones are well known for the negative interaction called floxxing -- that has nothing to do with C60OO.

I would have to see a controlled repeatable experiment where c60OO caused floxxing in a person who had no previous issues with fluoroquinolone AB.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3404 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:41 PM

Excretion is not understood.

Systemic excretion is well understood in rat models, for both C60 suspensions and C60OO gavage and ip.

https://www.electroc...3/pdfs/1711.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/25727383

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/22467026
  • Informative x 1

#3405 Ghanzo

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:05 PM

Systemic excretion is well understood in rat models, for both C60 suspensions and C60OO gavage and ip.

"
This study demonstrates that [(14) C(U)]C60 is retained in female rodents with little elimination by 30 days after i.v. exposure, and leads to systemic oxidative stress.
"

Wish I knew this sooner. Thanks for the info.

#3406 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

"
This study demonstrates that [(14) C(U)]C60 is retained in female rodents with little elimination by 30 days after i.v. exposure, and leads to systemic oxidative stress.
"

These are nanoparticles, not dissolved C60. Nanoparticles could have tens of thousands of C60 molecules, so it is a different animal. The paper that showed greater longevity in rats said this--

Pharmacokinetic studies show that dissolved C(60) is absorbed by the gastro-intestinal tract and eliminated in a few tens of hours...The elimination half-lives indicate that C60 is completely eliminated from blood 97 h after administration irrespective of the route of administration...The differences in C60 contents in livers and spleens (Table 2) can be obviously assigned to the differences in the absorbed doses. However, the delay of elimination which is somewhat larger after i.p. administration could also play a non negligible role. The presence of C60 crystals inside the cells after i.p. administration (Fig. 2) supports the hypothesis according to which the precipitation of part of the administered C60 in the injection site may contribute to the observed delay of elimination after i.p. administration. Nevertheless, the weakness of organ concentrations notably at D8 after 7 daily successive administrations of C60 dissolved in olive oil clearly shows that C60 molecules are eliminated from the organs in a few hours after both oral and i.p. administrations.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/22498298

Edited by Turnbuckle, 01 December 2017 - 09:04 PM.

#3407 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:46 AM

My fault for not including the Baati Paper.

My citations were for nano-particles as Turbuckle indicated.

Regardless, elimination profiles are known.

#3408 Ghanzo

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:58 AM

Quick update:
My condition is worsening. I think this very well could be fatal. I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow to get measurements. Will update with results

Edited by Ghanzo, 03 December 2017 - 09:59 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

#3409 Ghanzo

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

Has the baati paper been confirmed in other studies? I'm not convinced the Baati results even occurred. 

• dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3410 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

Has the baati paper been confirmed in other studies? I'm not convinced the Baati results even occurred. 

useless for those taking it we are feeling and mesuring biomarkers on oursleves, i m 48.5yo and my dna methylation from zymo is 40.7yo (i look even younger face/skin), my swimming is close like when i was 30yo if you consider now i dont have time to train 2hrs everyday but just 3 hrs per week...100m butterfly no effort, no need to breath deeply at the end (actually breathing normal like i didn t swim that), HRV reading moving towards 30yo and so on....just 1 year of c60, nad, telomerase activators supp and few injections of gdf11 (about 18ng from june till today)

Edited by lost69, 03 December 2017 - 01:49 PM.

• Informative x 1

#3411 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

i just received my first dna methylation results from zymo after 1 year on c60 12-16ml daily and 18ng of gdf11 total injected in 6months, i have had extremely amazing results on skin, sport etc but dna methylation is the most interesting result.i am 48.5yo and dna methylation 40.7yo.

according to your experience when will you retest it?did you ever test it?

results are extremely obvious to the naked eyes of anybody around me but i think these methylation test result can be something amazing if they go few years lower at next test

thank you

Maybe the benefits have nothing to do with antioxidants in the first place. Read this: Antioxidants block cell repair - http://metamodern.co...ck-cell-repair/

Turnbuckle suggested that c60oo's reported benefits may have something to do with stimulating stem-cells.

It is a very good antioxidant when prepared properly. This is clear from the livers of the Baati rats that were given toxins. And it is also likely that it stimulates stem cells, judging by the effect people here have reported, and research papers that report the same thing--

The fullerene nanoparticles are quickly internalized by the cells and they had low toxicity to proliferation of hMSCs. The C60(C(COOH)2)2 nanoparticles could promote cell proliferation, enhance osteoclast differentiation of hMSCs.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/24245108

Stem cell differentiation is likely stimulated by increasing mitochondrial output, which is normally kept at a low level in those cells. So the effect of C60 is three pronged--increasing mito output, stem cell differentiation, and as an antioxidant.

Edited by lost69, 03 December 2017 - 01:50 PM.

• Informative x 1

#3412 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

Are you asking about confirmation that C60 dissolved in olive oils per Baati are non-toxic? - yep, 

• Needs references x 1

#3413 gsatman

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:01 AM

"
"

Question..In the 2nd article where they took it in orally was different , am I understanding this correctly ?

Using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry, fullerene C60 were not detected in the liver, spleen or kidney at the end of the administration period and also at the end of the recovery period. In conclusion, the present study revealed no toxicological effects of fullerene C60; however, the slight increases in liver and spleen weights after the 14-day recovery period may be because of the influence of fullerene C60 oral administration. In the future, it will be necessary to conduct a long-term examination because the effects of fullerene C60 cannot be ruled out.

#3414 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:48 AM

i just received my first dna methylation results from zymo after 1 year on c60 12-16ml daily and 18ng of gdf11 total injected in 6months, i have had extremely amazing results on skin, sport etc but dna methylation is the most interesting result.i am 48.5yo and dna methylation 40.7yo.

That is very interesting anecdotally. How much of that do you attribute to gdf11? did you actually experience skin rejuvenation with your combo?

#3415 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

none to gdf11 as regards methylation, a dose of 18ng in 6 months is nothing, i had a lot of trouble finding a right dose because from biomarkers readings i need such small doses that i stopped it for now

i felt rejuvenation from c60, gdf11 came later this year few injection in june and 2 or 3 in sept.it may have amplified c60 effect.

one thing i got back from first gdf11 injections (and only from it) is whistle vocal range that i had lost many years before (it is a rare register in males to sing female soprano notes) and it is normal to lose it at my age because you need a lot of vocal cords flexibility to make those very high notes.another effect is blood pressure lowering from 125/90 to 110-115/75-85 and HRV markers improved a lot, so more boost/improved lungs capability for swimming 

That is very interesting anecdotally. How much of that do you attribute to gdf11? did you actually experience skin rejuvenation with your combo?

Edited by lost69, 04 December 2017 - 10:58 AM.

• Informative x 2

#3416 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

just 1 year of c60, nad, telomerase activators supp and few injections of gdf11 (about 18ng from june till today)

By NAD, you mean NR? If yes, what was your dosing?

Which telomerase supp have you been taking?

#3417 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

yes sorry NR, always 500mg (250mg morning and 250 night), tried lower doses but benefits on eye sights weakened so got back on 500mg with 100mg pterostilbene

cycloastragenol 20mg, astragalus 2g, aswagandha 1350mg, milk thystle 1840mg.i also take mitoq which may have some antiaging effect

not telomerase activators: omega3, liposomal resveratrol,vit d3, macuguard from life extension,  l-carnosine, folate/b12, selenium, k2 mk7, curcumin, melatonin but these are not big antiaging players for sure i ve been taking these for at least 5 years before starting c60, telemorase activators and gdf11 but they never had any youthening effect at all, i was normally aging then with lots of grey hair on sides/sideburbs, they were just good for general health

just 1 year of c60, nad, telomerase activators supp and few injections of gdf11 (about 18ng from june till today)

Edited by lost69, 05 December 2017 - 11:43 PM.

• Informative x 1

#3418 phx

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:41 AM

yes sorry NR, always 500mg (250mg morning and 250 night), tried lower doses but benefits on eye sights weakened so got back on 500mg with 100mg pterostilbene

cycloastragenol 20mg, astragalus 2g, aswagandha 1350mg, milk thystle 1840mg.i also take mitoq which may have some antiaging effect

not telomerase activators: omega3, liposomal resveratrol,vit d3, macuguard from life extension,  l-carnosine, folate/b12, selenium, k2 mk7, curcumin, melatonin but these are not big antiaging players for sure i ve been taking these for at least 5 years before starting c60, telemorase activators and gdf11 but they never had any youthening effect at all, i was normally aging then with lots of grey hair on sides/sideburbs, they were just good for general health

Dear Lost69,

I can relate to you not seeing any results using the chemistry you put together. I had a similar result when I first started out over 8 years ago on my own patch. I was so disappointed when I lost telomere length after just 6 months of a using cycloastragenol which was determined by a blood work test that I really started the hunt for why. Be aware there are Inhibitors and Activators when it comes to Telomerase. Your chemistry combination for the 1.5 years was counter acting the effects of cycloastragenol. I'm attaching the proof articles I have used to correct the chemical counter actions for the groups reference and for you own. I am also including a the blood work I have to date from when I started cycloastragenol. You will see there is an immediate dip or loss in my Telomere length by my second blood test. After avoiding ALL Telomerase inhibitors you can see what happened to my Telomere length from then on. Hope this helps you see where your experiment was shot in the foot from the start previously.

Attached Files

#3419 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

After avoiding ALL Telomerase inhibitors you can see what happened to my Telomere length from then on. 

Are you taking telomerase activators continuously while avoiding the inhibitors or alternate between the two classes? If the latter, what is your protocol looking like in terms of duration of each phase?

#3420 phx

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:21 AM

After avoiding ALL Telomerase inhibitors you can see what happened to my Telomere length from then on. 

Are you taking telomerase activators continuously while avoiding the inhibitors or alternate between the two classes? If the latter, what is your protocol looking like in terms of duration of each phase?

I'm only taking cycloastogenol. I avoid ALL substances in the Telomerase inhibitor list. Simple, easy, and works based on actual blood results. Next step for me is to utilize a C60 regime I'm assembling in my next round of testing to see if I can enhance the results already achieved.

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buckyball, c60, fullerene, buckyballs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users