C60 experiments @ home

buckyball c60 fullerene buckyballs

• Please log in to reply
3585 replies to this topic

#3421 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:44 AM

After avoiding ALL Telomerase inhibitors you can see what happened to my Telomere length from then on. 

Are you taking telomerase activators continuously while avoiding the inhibitors or alternate between the two classes? If the latter, what is your protocol looking like in terms of duration of each phase?

I'm only taking cycloastogenol. I avoid ALL substances in the Telomerase inhibitor list. Simple, easy, and works based on actual blood results. Next step for me is to utilize a C60 regime I'm assembling in my next round of testing to see if I can enhance the results already achieved.

Thanks - are you not concerned that this continuous/uninterrupted telomerase boosting is potentially cancer-promoting?

Many people mention following on/off cycles to mitigate this risk.

What is your rationale for only "on" regimen?

#3422 phx

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:11 AM

After avoiding ALL Telomerase inhibitors you can see what happened to my Telomere length from then on. 

Are you taking telomerase activators continuously while avoiding the inhibitors or alternate between the two classes? If the latter, what is your protocol looking like in terms of duration of each phase?

I'm only taking cycloastogenol. I avoid ALL substances in the Telomerase inhibitor list. Simple, easy, and works based on actual blood results. Next step for me is to utilize a C60 regime I'm assembling in my next round of testing to see if I can enhance the results already achieved.

Thanks - are you not concerned that this continuous/uninterrupted telomerase boosting is potentially cancer-promoting?

One of the most powerful anti-oxidants is living vitamin C. I take a PH balance Vitamin C (between 10K and 20k IU (per day - administered throughout the day which is way beyond what anybody else I am aware of takes) so that it is readily absorbed. I take of regiment of vitamins that are not in the Inhibitor list. I'm pretty health conscious. I avoid the following 5 food groups as a standard life practice these days. White Potatoes, Bread, Pasta, Rice, and Corn are all high on the Glycemic index increasing glycation (aging). I'm not a saint and do have a piece of pizza if I'm the one choosing the ingredients.  Bottom line, my physicals and blood work have not indicated any signs of abnormality that is anyway related to cancer. But I agree that there are ways of getting cancer through increased radiation exposure. This is a beneficial point of adding C60 to a relatively successful cycloastrogenal result pattern. C60 protects against radiation.

Did you see either of these 2 recent videos that have sections that discuss C60 and a more recent finding of increasing the effectiveness C60 by 100 to < 500% by the addition of increased hydrogen in the body at the time of ingestion? The methods to do this are discussed in the first video.

https://www.youtube....h?v=X_Qe63Ds1XM

The second video talks about C60 at multiple points in the discussion.

• Needs references x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3423 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:47 AM

C60 protects against radiation.

A blanket statement with no justification. Chronic pre-treatment with the fullerenol C60(OH)24 protects against ionizing radiation in mice, according to at least one study, but you can't assume the same for C60 in olive oil--

Furthermore, under light exposure, C60 is an efficient singlet oxygen sensitizer. Therefore, if pristine C60 is absolutely nontoxic under dark conditions, this is not the case under UV-Visible irradiation and in the presence of O2 where ffullerene solutions can be highly toxic through 1O2 formation. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/18217343

#3424 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:09 AM

i look about 35yo and i get feed back of improvement in face appearance by 4-5 months......i won t change a thing of what i m doing since such results but thank you for sharing your experience, i ll check it and see if i can make corrections to my protocol

i also feel the same power that i had when swimming masters at 34yo

yes sorry NR, always 500mg (250mg morning and 250 night), tried lower doses but benefits on eye sights weakened so got back on 500mg with 100mg pterostilbene

cycloastragenol 20mg, astragalus 2g, aswagandha 1350mg, milk thystle 1840mg.i also take mitoq which may have some antiaging effect

not telomerase activators: omega3, liposomal resveratrol,vit d3, macuguard from life extension,  l-carnosine, folate/b12, selenium, k2 mk7, curcumin, melatonin but these are not big antiaging players for sure i ve been taking these for at least 5 years before starting c60, telemorase activators and gdf11 but they never had any youthening effect at all, i was normally aging then with lots of grey hair on sides/sideburbs, they were just good for general health

just 1 year of c60, nad, telomerase activators supp and few injections of gdf11 (about 18ng from june till today)

By NAD, you mean NR? If yes, what was your dosing?

Which telomerase supp have you been taking?

Dear Lost69,

I can relate to you not seeing any results using the chemistry you put together. I had a similar result when I first started out over 8 years ago on my own patch. I was so disappointed when I lost telomere length after just 6 months of a using cycloastragenol which was determined by a blood work test that I really started the hunt for why. Be aware there are Inhibitors and Activators when it comes to Telomerase. Your chemistry combination for the 1.5 years was counter acting the effects of cycloastragenol. I'm attaching the proof articles I have used to correct the chemical counter actions for the groups reference and for you own. I am also including a the blood work I have to date from when I started cycloastragenol. You will see there is an immediate dip or loss in my Telomere length by my second blood test. After avoiding ALL Telomerase inhibitors you can see what happened to my Telomere length from then on. Hope this helps you see where your experiment was shot in the foot from the start previously.

Edited by lost69, 06 December 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#3425 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:18 AM

definitely skin youthening and grey hair reversal except sideburns that i dye, but it is continuous so they could become less even there.also bear is so much less grey

as feedback i use people around me i don t trust mirrors a lot although i also see clear results.by use of dermapen+prp i m also getting volume restoration in cheeks.i repeat dermapen+prp every 4 months and planning to do it every 3months.prp doesn t give great results, just a little better skin tone i m told so probably c60 and other stuff is amplifying results

i just received my first dna methylation results from zymo after 1 year on c60 12-16ml daily and 18ng of gdf11 total injected in 6months, i have had extremely amazing results on skin, sport etc but dna methylation is the most interesting result.i am 48.5yo and dna methylation 40.7yo.

That is very interesting anecdotally. How much of that do you attribute to gdf11? did you actually experience skin rejuvenation with your combo?

no just take them all

#3426 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:25 AM

results are so drammatic that i m not particularly concerned about cancer risk although i do keep immune system in good shape, i m aware of research levels therapies to clear it in early stages and i do check by US every 6 months just to be on the safe side.i am off about 1-2 weeks on cycloastogenol because of slow delivery

i have a very good diet, vegetables are mostly grown on our land and i only buy organic grown in our area, i also take probiotics.i must say i feel bad (mouth sores, bad bowel) when i travel and eat processed foods, i can definitely feel its toxic

my family and my father generations have no cancer and age 90-100yo at death, just one cancer in my mother older generations and not all members reaching 90-100yo.i guess these good genes could also be the reason of better results on c60 or gdf11

Edited by lost69, 06 December 2017 - 11:47 AM.

#3427 apmark

• 69 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

This is fascinating phx

I too have been cycling activators and inhibitors for about 8 years. I am surprised that you have good results with just activators. I believed I was having good results with my regimen but as I have never had my lengths tested I am unsure now.

I have not always been consistent with periods of months some times with no cycling. However I often reduced or did not take the inhibitors purely because I sometimes felt off whilst taking the inhibitors. This may change my whole regimen. Where did you get the testing done?

#3428 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:41 PM

One of the most powerful anti-oxidants is living vitamin C. I take a PH balance Vitamin C (between 10K and 20k IU (per day - administered throughout the day which is way beyond what anybody else I am aware of takes)

I have taken 20+ grams (which I assume is 20k IU) Powdered Ascorbate on many occasions.

I also have started taking 10+ grams liposomal Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) which is equivalent to more than 50 grams oral dose based upon entry through the cell and intestinal membranes.

Liposomal causes no diarrhea, unlike 20 grams of powdered ascorbate salts 

#3429 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:07 PM

c60 , cycloastragenol

Is your C60oo a homemade preparation or a specific commercial product?

What is your cycloastragenol source?

#3430 gsatman

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

I agree with sensei on liposomal Vit-c..I have been making and using for several years and it does work great..My Question for anyone.. From what I have heard C60 is 172 times more powerful as a antioxidant than Vit c..Does anyone know if this is true ?

#3431 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:22 PM

carbon60oliveoil, i have everything to make it my own (even our own olive oil) but i really have zero time so i ll make it using 99,99% purity if i have time in the future

terraternal,i also used the superexpensive main brand 1.5years ago, i dont remember the name now, but never felt anything in particular so i ve chosen the less expensive one after few months

c60 , cycloastragenol

Is your C60oo a homemade preparation or a specific commercial product?

What is your cycloastragenol source?

• Informative x 1

#3432 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:47 PM

From what I have heard C60 is 172 times more powerful as a antioxidant than Vit c..Does anyone know if this is true ?

This may be the source--

Vitamin C60 BioResearch Corporation—a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation and a manufacturer of fullerenes—claims that they are 172 times as effective as vitamin C.18 One should bear in mind that such a claim should take into account the details of the in vitro test for generating such data and how applicable it is to daily in vivo use. Furthermore, pro-oxidant behavior of antioxidants must not be overlooked and should be considered during efficacy and safety testing.

http://www.thecosmet..._cosmetics.html

The referenced article has disappeared from the web, but the company involved is still making this claim and selling C60 dissolved in squalane. The possible pro-oxidant behavior is certainly a concern, esp. with use on the skin as C60 readily produces singlet oxygen when exposed to light, even red light that easily passes through the amber bottles in which C60/EVOO is sold. Many of the C60 vendors are using this cosmetic claim to sell their product for oral use, but the real value of C60 as an antioxidant is its free pass into mitochondria, which is the source of most of the cell's free radicals.

• Informative x 1

#3433 Benko

• 221 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:03 AM

phx,

The list of teleomere inhibitors includes EPA i.e. fish oil.  Given how fundamental omega 3 fatty acids are, it is pretty difficult to believe that avoiding EPA is a good idea.

• Agree x 1

#3434 phx

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:41 AM

phx,

The list of teleomere inhibitors includes EPA i.e. fish oil.  Given how fundamental omega 3 fatty acids are, it is pretty difficult to believe that avoiding EPA is a good idea.

Look at the attached file. The big loss that occurred at the beginning of the cycloastragenol experimentation. This was caused by taking cycloastragenol and within 1 minute taking Norwegian Fish Oil with High EPA and DHA. The EPA counteracted the cycloastragenol. The next blood work data point shows what happened when I completely stopped taking the Norwegian Fish Oil. Telomere length increased. That is the goal my experiment was shooting for so I continued the practice to the next test also. Again the result was increased Telomere length. I did not further experiment to determine if spacing the ingestion of the 2 items at longer between intervals would have reduced the counteractive effect. I just wanted to maintain a stable platform to continue to grow Telomere length. Attached File  Telomere Length Measurement Experiment.JPG   47.75KB   1 downloads

• Informative x 1

#3435 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:42 AM

phx,

This is an example of a typical "whole" complex system that must function with interdependent, opposing but complementary antagonistic elements.

While EPA (omega 3) is an inhibitor of many different functions, the most well-known being it's anti-inflammatory effect, it is the inhibitory half that is opposed in complementary fashion, by omega 6, which encourages proliferation - aka inflammation. The two influences, inhibition and promotion, if each is optimally exerted, create balance in the system.

There must be inflammation to "fuel" the system.

However, inflammation (or proliferation) must be controlled by inhibition to create balance.  

Focusing on one of them (inhibitory) without taking the opposing (proliferative) influence into consideration, causes the loss of a vision of how the entire system functions.

Having each of them function in balance with and against the other is what produces an optimal effect.

Edited by mikey, 07 December 2017 - 12:44 AM.

• Needs references x 2
  • Informative x 1

#3436 phx

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:45 AM

phx,

This is an example of a typical "whole" complex system that must function with interdependent, opposing but complementary antagonistic elements.

While EPA (omega 3) is an inhibitor of many different functions, the most well-known being it's anti-inflammatory effect, it is the inhibitory half that is opposed in complementary fashion, by omega 6, which encourages proliferation - aka inflammation. The two influences, inhibition and promotion, if each is optimally exerted, create balance in the system.

However, inflammation (or proliferation) must be controlled by inhibition to create balance.  

Focusing on one of them (inhibitory) without taking the opposing (proliferative) influence into consideration, causes the loss of a vision of how the entire system functions.

Having each of them function in balance with and against the other is what produces an optimal effect.

And the improved vision reported from many C60 users is how to avoid the EPA and still have great vision while lengthening the Telomeres. At least that is what the next program I'll be working on is going to be testing.

#3437 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:02 AM

phx,

And the improved vision reported from many C60 users is how to avoid the EPA and still have great vision while lengthening the Telomeres. At least that is what the next program I'll be working on is going to be testing.

Avoiding EPA? This is not the point.

EPA is a component of half the equation of essential fatty acids for health. It is one iteration of the two essential fatty acids.

As with all things that are "essential" to life and health, it is determining the appropriate amount of omega-3's, such as EPA, to consume, for each individual, that is the point.

#3438 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

thanks again for the list, i take cycloastragenol+astragalus+l carnosine altogether on empty stomach hours away from other supplements but maybe i should take also omega 3 few hrs away from aswagandha and milk thystle which are also activators

yes sorry NR, always 500mg (250mg morning and 250 night), tried lower doses but benefits on eye sights weakened so got back on 500mg with 100mg pterostilbene

cycloastragenol 20mg, astragalus 2g, aswagandha 1350mg, milk thystle 1840mg.i also take mitoq which may have some antiaging effect

not telomerase activators: omega3, liposomal resveratrol,vit d3, macuguard from life extension,  l-carnosine, folate/b12, selenium, k2 mk7, curcumin, melatonin but these are not big antiaging players for sure i ve been taking these for at least 5 years before starting c60, telemorase activators and gdf11 but they never had any youthening effect at all, i was normally aging then with lots of grey hair on sides/sideburbs, they were just good for general health

just 1 year of c60, nad, telomerase activators supp and few injections of gdf11 (about 18ng from june till today)

By NAD, you mean NR? If yes, what was your dosing?

Which telomerase supp have you been taking?

Dear Lost69,

I can relate to you not seeing any results using the chemistry you put together. I had a similar result when I first started out over 8 years ago on my own patch. I was so disappointed when I lost telomere length after just 6 months of a using cycloastragenol which was determined by a blood work test that I really started the hunt for why. Be aware there are Inhibitors and Activators when it comes to Telomerase. Your chemistry combination for the 1.5 years was counter acting the effects of cycloastragenol. I'm attaching the proof articles I have used to correct the chemical counter actions for the groups reference and for you own. I am also including a the blood work I have to date from when I started cycloastragenol. You will see there is an immediate dip or loss in my Telomere length by my second blood test. After avoiding ALL Telomerase inhibitors you can see what happened to my Telomere length from then on. Hope this helps you see where your experiment was shot in the foot from the start previously.

#3439 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:50 PM

A blanket statement with no justification. Chronic pre-treatment with the fullerenol C60(OH)24 protects against ionizing radiation in mice, according to at least one study, but you can't assume the same for C60 in olive oil--

Furthermore, under light exposure, C60 is an efficient singlet oxygen sensitizer. Therefore, if pristine C60 is absolutely nontoxic under dark conditions, this is not the case under UV-Visible irradiation and in the presence of O2 where ffullerene solutions can be highly toxic through 1O2 formation. 

That's actually not a study... sounds like it's the lead-in to a chapter in a 2007 book that summarizes older studies which might include since discredited c60 hydro-fullerene fish studies and articles. Need to look at the cited material to know for sure.

This chapter offers a general review of the studies on the toxicity of [60]fullerene or C60, the most abundant fullerene, and its derivatives.

Howard

#3440 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:09 PM

That's actually not a study... sounds like it's the lead-in to a chapter in a 2007 book that summarizes older studies which might include since discredited c60 hydro-fullerene fish studies and articles. Need to look at the cited material to know for sure.

This chapter offers a general review of the studies on the toxicity of [60]fullerene or C60, the most abundant fullerene, and its derivatives.

Howard

Moussa was the primary author on what is commonly called the Baati paper, and is listed as the inventor on the patent application derived from that study.

#3441 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:09 PM

One of the most powerful anti-oxidants is living vitamin C. I take a PH balance Vitamin C (between 10K and 20k IU (per day - administered throughout the day which is way beyond what anybody else I am aware of takes)

I have taken 20+ grams (which I assume is 20k IU) Powdered Ascorbate on many occasions.

I also have started taking 10+ grams liposomal Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) which is equivalent to more than 50 grams oral dose based upon entry through the cell and intestinal membranes.

Liposomal causes no diarrhea, unlike 20 grams of powdered ascorbate salts 

I used to take quite a bit of Vitamin C over a 20 year period when I was in my mid-20's.  About a heaping teaspoon a day in pure crystal form mixed in orange juice. It was great while it lasted, preventing colds, flu and such. Unfortunately I think overdoing it like that seems to have caused me to develop a sensitivity. Bright red rashes over my abdomen and scalp above the back of my neck.  15 years later and I sometimes take it on occasion when fighting off a flu but in more moderation... nte 300 mg. However the sensitivity is still there and I stop as soon as the tingle of the rash starts up again after a few doses.

Howard

• Informative x 1

#3442 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:45 PM

I used to take quite a bit of Vitamin C over a 20 year period when I was in my mid-20's.  About a heaping teaspoon a day in pure crystal form mixed in orange juice. It was great while it lasted, preventing colds, flu and such. Unfortunately I think overdoing it like that seems to have caused me to develop a sensitivity. Bright red rashes over my abdomen and scalp above the back of my neck.  15 years later and I sometimes take it on occasion when fighting off a flu but in more moderation... nte 300 mg. However the sensitivity is still there and I stop as soon as the tingle of the rash starts up again after a few doses.

Howard

Hard to believe you are that sensitive to a necessary co factor for metabolism.

Considering you get that much C (300 mg) from a glass or 2 of OJ, or a reasonable serving of fruit salad.

It might be something else in the C product you are taking.

Edited by sensei, 07 December 2017 - 03:51 PM.

#3443 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

Howard

Moussa was the primary author on what is commonly called the Baati paper, and is listed as the inventor on the patent application derived from that study.

Yes, and Moussa cited that paper specifically in Footnote #15 around 5 years later, saying this about it in the Introduction section of the Baati study:

However, although several independent research groups confirmed the innocuousness of pristine C60 [15-17] the toxicity of this fullerene is still a matter of debate [18,19]. As recently demonstrated, this is mainly due to the lack of characterisation of the tested materials [15-19]. Nevertheless,
the metabolic fate and the in vivo chronic effects of C60 itself still remain unknown.

I don't think there's actually been a peer-reviewed study comparing the effects of UV exposure with ambient lab light but I don't remember any mention that all the procedures, like vehicle administration, throughout the entire Baati study were conducted in total darkness. Just storage. I do recall, however, Moussa mentioning care to avoid UV light exposure in Anthony's video interview.  Footnote #19 [Szwarc H, Moussa F. Toxicity of [60]fullerene: confusion in the scientific literature. J Nanosci Lett 2011;1(1):61e2.] seems to be a 2011 update to Moussa's 2007 summary but I haven't been able to find a copy of that.

Howard

#3444 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:04 PM

I don't think there's actually been a peer-reviewed study comparing the effects of UV exposure with ambient lab light but I don't remember any mention that all the procedures, like vehicle administration, throughout the entire Baati study were conducted in total darkness. Just storage. I do recall, however, Moussa mentioning care to avoid UV light exposure in Anthony's video interview.  Footnote #19 [Szwarc H, Moussa F. Toxicity of [60]fullerene: confusion in the scientific literature. J Nanosci Lett 2011;1(1):61e2.] seems to be a 2011 update to Moussa's 2007 summary but I haven't been able to find a copy of that.

Howard

I shake my own mix up inside a mason canning jar in the middle of my kitchen --  not under vacuum (whoohoo! epoxides).  Then I sit it on a shelf in a  dark cupboard until it's time to shake again 2-3 times a day for 2 -3 minutes by hand (takes 1-2 weeks).

I've consumed hugely acute doses of 1.5 mg/kg on multiple occasions (that = 135+ mg C60 in 150+ mg of gut churning olive oil) heck, I managed to down 240 ml once (mainly because Anthony Loera stated IIRC he would drink a cup as his acute dose -- so I said 'if he can I can')

All that light and such a dose of potential epoxides, and I have seen nothing but positive effects, such that it has taken 2 years for the grey hairs to return to my beard and chest after cessation of C60OO.

FYI -- just started mixing up a 300ml batch last night  -- when it's magenta I'll snap a pic and post

Premium 1st Cold Pressed Italian EVOO with a good through date of NOV 2020 (so pretty fresh) -- SES 99.95% pure C60

Edited by sensei, 07 December 2017 - 04:05 PM.

#3445 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:28 PM

I never dosed quite as high as Anthony but I took a measured dose of 45 ml of my own c60evoo mix for about 4 years, once every other week with no ill effects. Sticking fairly closely to Baati procedures for mixing, filtering, and storage. Skipping only centrifuging. This past year I've deviated a bit trying other oils, using a temperature regulated magnetic stirrer set to 32 degrees C, and getting a bit loose on the dosage by taking it mainly with salad in dressing. Which might actually be an increase in dosage but I'm not keeping track.  Ha, ha, maybe I should patent my innovations. ;) But no remarkable effects here... hair's still gray.  I started in 2012 at age 62.  But I think I feel similarly, maybe a bit healthier, compared to 10 years ago.

Howard

Edited by hav, 07 December 2017 - 04:35 PM.

#3446 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:51 PM

Howard

See this thread: C60 and red light

#3447 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

Howard

See this thread: C60 and red light

" The clusters are bound by weak Coulombic interactions and are found to be reversible, disintegrating by mechanical agitation and thermal stress, and reforming over time."

http://www.sciencedi...021979715000326

Basically a nothing burger. The epoxides break up by mechanical agitation.

Not to mention the 30 milliwatt laser is more incident energy than you will ever get inside in your home with respect to 790nm

Total solar irradiance full spectrum outdoors in the Arizona desert on a sunny day at noon is ~ 1000 watts per square meter -- that is only 100 milliwatts incident across the entire EM spectrum per square centimeter.

Considering the irradiance in the average home is AT LEAST an order or 2 lower than high noon in the AZ desert, and 790 nanometer band is a fraction of that 100 milliwatts -- I would roughly guestimate the actual intensity incident through a bottle regardless of color indoors is on the order of less than .1 milliwatt per square centimeter.

Edited by sensei, 07 December 2017 - 08:37 PM.

#3448 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:54 AM

As promised:

1 day of shaking

Attached File  thumbnail.jpg   91.14KB   0 downloads

such a beautiful color, can't wait -- the original grinding was good so should be done by Tuesday at the latest

Edited by sensei, 08 December 2017 - 01:55 AM.

#3449 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:53 AM

using a temperature regulated magnetic stirrer set to 32 degrees C

That's pretty hot to keep olive oil on without getting degradation, especially for days and possibly weeks on end.

Why have you done it?

• Agree x 2

#3450 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

The epoxides break up by mechanical agitation.

The C60 epoxides are stable. Whether they are bad or not is open to question.. But C60 is capable of doing more than reacting with oxygen. In my experience, MCT oil with dissolved C60 decomposes when exposed to red light. It produces a distinct odor of rancidity, which is the smell of free caprylic acid. C60 also appears to react with other things dissolved with it when exposed to red light (and likely any light).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buckyball, c60, fullerene, buckyballs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)