• 69 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 04:48 PM

My sense of smell is crazy good since starting C60oo 6 months ago
  • like x 1

#872 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:52 PM

I'm on VW and I don't respond to alcohol

Hello Ceridwen, I hope I may ask you a question and hope also you are doing well. In some of the threads you indicate that you fear you may have onset of ALS. Have you seen any postive impact of your C60oo use on this?
Stefan

For C60OO to address ALS effectively it must, in one way or another, reduce NF-kB expression... Evidence has been accumulating around this idea. Here's a study pointing this out from 2014. Survival Curves from the study demonstrating effects of significant NF-kB inhibition also appear below.

Microglia induce motor neuron death via the classical NF-κB pathway in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis

qFo28mt.png
Thanks for your post. A search in Google For NF-κB expression and C60 doesn't show useful results but it did show a link to a discussion on the forum here:

http://www.longecity...tion-and-aging/

So there may be a link. Would be interesting to hear from somebody who is using c60oo long time with the purpose of fighting ALS.....

Stefan

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#873 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:32 PM

Around four years ago when I was, unlike now, exercising regularly I experimented with holding my breath. My approach was to lie in bed in a relaxed state, take several deep breaths (bordering on hyperventilating) and eke out as many seconds as I felt humanly possible. Well I got it up to three minutes. A few weeks back during regular c60 dosing I managed to get it up to to 3:40 after a handful of attempts. My experience while holding my breath was one of greater relaxation and a sense of increased capacity, although I was anticipating a response so there could well be a strong placebo effect. I also experienced what I thought was a greater rate of recovery - my breath and pulse seemed to recover more quickly than I'd imagine it would. It may have been that I was just paying attention to it, of course, but it also makes some sense too, I'd have thought, if we're getting more 'bang per breath'. That then led me to wonder if 'recovery time after holding breath' wouldn't offer a better metric, one of lower variance and possibly less prone to placebo to measure the effect of c60? The breath for the same duration when on and off c60 and compare recovery times. I've not done as I don't have an phone-application or device to do this acurately (and I've been off since then). I will do some more trials when I start up again.

#874 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:47 PM

While wishfully watching (in vain)  for any reduction in the grey in my stubble, or an improvement in my receding hairline I appear to have missed increased hair growth on my shins. I never took photos and probably  was probably attentive to my 'shin hair' over a year ago but I seem to recollect there were some unattractive bald patches. Well there aren't now.

Changes in bodily hair It has not often been reported which makes me slightly doubtful of my observation. Are those follicules more easily restimulated than head hair (or simply because they died off more recently)?

#875 ambivalent

• 745 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:42 PM

Thanks for your post. A search in Google For NF-κB expression and C60 doesn't show useful results but it did show a link to a discussion on the forum here:

So there may be a link. Would be interesting to hear from somebody who is using c60oo long time with the purpose of fighting ALS.....

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

There are contributions on the forum from a man with ALS, Ben Harris - the Happy Physicist. Unfortunately he passed away in 2013.

He recorded a c60 treatment history here:

https://www.patients...istories/603416

Also if you're interested there is an interview iwth him back on 2012  (non-c60 related) and a tribute:

http://www.wsj.com/a...345953943484054

https://diymedicine....appy-physicist/

#876 stefan_001

• 1,070 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:48 PM

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

There are contributions on the forum from a man with ALS, Ben Harris - the Happy Physicist. Unfortunately he passed away in 2013.

He recorded a c60 treatment history here:

https://www.patients...istories/603416

Also if you're interested there is an interview iwth him back on 2012 (non-c60 related) and a tribute:

http://www.wsj.com/a...345953943484054
https://diymedicine....appy-physicist/
Thank you for your reaction. Even if Ben was a happyscientist it was hard not to feel sadness reading the tribute. But he wanted to help and sharing his data helps! Thanks Ben.

#877 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:56 PM

While wishfully watching (in vain)  for any reduction in the grey in my stubble, or an improvement in my receding hairline I appear to have missed increased hair growth on my shins.

Somebody else might spot it before you do. I’ve recently received a couple of unsolicited remarks about the improvement in my appearance since I’ve been “touching up” my hair. The thing is, I haven’t been. I had to go look in the bathroom mirror long and hard to see it, but after a while I realized that it did look different—I just hadn’t noticed it before.

#878 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

After Sensei described the positive effects of increasing his daily dose (when was that? Dec 2014?), I increased mine to between 15 and 30 mg per day. (One dose in the morning and one at night 5 days or so a week.) I also apply it to my face about 10 times a week.

I've previously stated that some white/gray hairs in my goatee have been getting darker. I've now had 3 people say, without my prompting, that my mustache is getting darker.

Since that time, I've noticed that my glasses prescription appears increasingly not very good for some change in my eyesight. I've been taking my glasses off to read so much that people close to me notice and comment. I told them that my eyesight had likely gotten better because of how I could tilt my head to direct my vision thru a different part of the trifocal.

Today, while going through some old boxes of stuff, I came across an old pair of glasses from something like 2007-8... And sure enough, I can see better through the old glasses than my current ones, prescription date, Nov 2013.

I'm not saying this change is C60 related, I'm merely reporting an anecdotal, n=1 experience I've had.

I've noticed lately also that my fingernails and toenails continue to be growing faster and stronger

An update... I continue at the dose mentioned above... I feel great... Topical application to my face has had very positive results... Highly recommended along with oral ingestion... Had an eye exam done... Have significantly less astigmatism in one eye...

Once in a while I experience a thermogenic effect during the night... Other people have experienced that also, right? I don't always pay attention to reports here. Could someone summarize the experiences with a thermogenic effect that folks have reported?

An update on my use of C60-OO and its effects...

• I laughed out loud recently on reading an email from Revgenetic's Anthony Loera. I appreciated the email. My mentioning it is not a criticism of Anthony. I'm on the Revgenetics mailing list. My laughter was triggered by Anthony mentioning that, for a special C60-OO deal, he would not be including a "measuring syringe". I realized how far off-center I am within the C60-OO community which is itself off-center in the larger world. :-)

From this forum thread, I take it that I'm among the highest dosing persons who use C60-OO. For my regimen, using a syringe would be silly.

I store my SesRes purchased C60 powder in screw cap, dark glass wine bottles after grinding with mortar and pestle. I use a shot glass with ml measuring lines to approximate 15ml a dose.

• My dosing regimen is based on reasonable implications of my belief about the 2012 study C60-OO Lifespan Prolongation Mechanism of Action. I am, perhaps, alone at LongeCity, in believing that the Lifespan Prolongation study benefit of C60-OO was due to Inhibition of NF-kB Activation and Translocation to the Nucleus, especially within the spleen. I will post more rigorous evidence and argument in support of this belief in the near future.

• About my regimen... From late 2014 through mid-2015 I was dosing about 20 to 30 ml per day. I also applied to my face. Noticeably darker hair began to appear in my mustache and goatee and I have virtually no gray in my top-of-head-hair. In early June, personal life stress came my way for about 3 months and my dosing decreased. The change of darker hair color stopped and more gray appeared in my top-of-head-hair. Still, for my age, i have no gray top-of-head hair worth speaking of.

• I'll post about the effects seen of my regimen increase if/when there is something interesting to report.

Edited by HighDesertWizard, 12 December 2015 - 10:02 PM.

• Informative x 1

#879 mikey

• Topic Starter
  • 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:09 AM

After Sensei described the positive effects of increasing his daily dose (when was that? Dec 2014?), I increased mine to between 15 and 30 mg per day. (One dose in the morning and one at night 5 days or so a week.) I also apply it to my face about 10 times a week.

I've previously stated that some white/gray hairs in my goatee have been getting darker. I've now had 3 people say, without my prompting, that my mustache is getting darker.

Since that time, I've noticed that my glasses prescription appears increasingly not very good for some change in my eyesight. I've been taking my glasses off to read so much that people close to me notice and comment. I told them that my eyesight had likely gotten better because of how I could tilt my head to direct my vision thru a different part of the trifocal.

Today, while going through some old boxes of stuff, I came across an old pair of glasses from something like 2007-8... And sure enough, I can see better through the old glasses than my current ones, prescription date, Nov 2013.

I'm not saying this change is C60 related, I'm merely reporting an anecdotal, n=1 experience I've had.

I've noticed lately also that my fingernails and toenails continue to be growing faster and stronger

An update... I continue at the dose mentioned above... I feel great... Topical application to my face has had very positive results... Highly recommended along with oral ingestion... Had an eye exam done... Have significantly less astigmatism in one eye...

Once in a while I experience a thermogenic effect during the night... Other people have experienced that also, right? I don't always pay attention to reports here. Could someone summarize the experiences with a thermogenic effect that folks have reported?

An update on my use of C60-OO and its effects...

• I laughed out loud recently on reading an email from Revgenetic's Anthony Loera. I appreciated the email. My mentioning it is not a criticism of Anthony. I'm on the Revgenetics mailing list. My laughter was triggered by Anthony mentioning that, for a special C60-OO deal, he would not be including a "measuring syringe". I realized how far off-center I am within the C60-OO community which is itself off-center in the larger world. :-)

From this forum thread, I take it that I'm among the highest dosing persons who use C60-OO. For my regimen, using a syringe would be silly.

I store my SesRes purchased C60 powder in screw cap, dark glass wine bottles after grinding with mortar and pestle. I use a shot glass with ml measuring lines to approximate 15ml a dose.

• My dosing regimen is based on reasonable implications of my belief about the 2012 study C60-OO Lifespan Prolongation Mechanism of Action. I am, perhaps, alone at LongeCity, in believing that the Lifespan Prolongation study benefit of C60-OO was due to Inhibition of NF-kB Activation and Translocation to the Nucleus, especially within the spleen. I will post more rigorous evidence and argument in support of this belief in the near future.

• About my regimen... From late 2014 through mid-2015 I was dosing about 20 to 30 ml per day. I also applied to my face. Noticeably darker hair began to appear in my mustache and goatee and I have virtually no gray in my top-of-head-hair. In early June, personal life stress came my way for about 3 months and my dosing decreased. The change of darker hair color stopped and more gray appeared in my top-of-head-hair. Still, for my age, i have no gray top-of-head hair worth speaking of.

• I'll post about the effects seen of my regimen increase if/when there is something interesting to report.

Thank you for reminding me of why I should consistently take more than the 7 mg/day of C60oo that I've been taking since August, 2012.

I'm going to start making my own to cut the cost down from buying it ready-made from http://carbon60oliveoil.com/.

Then I will begin taking taking 20 mg or so a day.

Thank you, again!

#880 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:16 AM

While wishfully watching (in vain)  for any reduction in the grey in my stubble, or an improvement in my receding hairline I appear to have missed increased hair growth on my shins. I never took photos and probably  was probably attentive to my 'shin hair' over a year ago but I seem to recollect there were some unattractive bald patches. Well there aren't now.

Changes in bodily hair It has not often been reported which makes me slightly doubtful of my observation. Are those follicules more easily restimulated than head hair (or simply because they died off more recently)?

Increased rates of hair growth both head hair and eyebrow hair is frequently reported.

When taking C60OO I frequently have 2"-3" eyebrows that I have to pluck out -- it's actually freaky

I also have to cut my hair and nails much more frequently.

I manscape -- and other body hair growth rates increase as well 

Edited by sensei, 13 December 2015 - 06:16 AM.

#881 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:44 AM

60-70 mg of C60 OO over the last 3-4 days  -- the effect on alcohol intoxication

four 50 ml shots of Malibu Black (70 proof) in 1 1/2 hours and nuthin' -- not a buzz, just slightly relaxed

#882 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:30 PM

Regarding your comments about c60 and having little gray hair on top, how about the sides of your head? Have you noticed any reversal there? At this time I am concerned about hair darkness and thickness as I approach my mid 40s and am otherwise seemingly healthy.

Someone emailed me after my post yesterday with a question. This person emailed rather than ask the question in the forum so I'll respect their desire for privacy.

The tiny bit of gray I have--it can't be seen from a distance of even a few feet--is on the sides of my head close to the temple.  I used the phrase "top-of-head hair" to distinguish it from my mustache and beard.

I forgot to mention a few other things that might be of interest.

• My nails remain stronger and grow faster than ever
  • As dose size is increased, more thought has to be given to organization and preparation, especially for mobility
  • I do very frequent work related travel and now have a backpack that contains all my "Fullerene C60-OO gear".
    • 1 empty, or "in process", screw cap wine bottle and 1 screw cap wine bottle with C60-OO in it that I'm consuming. 
    • During use, the bottle with the C60-OO in it can get a bit oily. When traveling, I put the C60-OO bottle in this tote.
    • 1 shot glass in a plastic bag to keep it from soiling other things. When traveling, I store the shot glass in the tote along with the C60-OO wine bottle by folding the two tote handles over each other. It works great.
    • 1 mortar and pestle
    • 1 collapsible funnel
    • 1 smallish measuring cup (would love to find a collapsible one)
    • 1 scale with precision to the milligram
    • I don't currently use a magnetic stirrer but will be adding by year end. It'll fit in the backpack.
  • My process...  Pore C60-OO into the shot glass to a spot a little higher than the 15ml line. I use two clean fingers to provide enough for application to the face 2 to 4 times, depending on how oily I'm willing for my face to look for a few hours.

I'm very interested in hearing about other C60-OO Best Practices and Gear.  For example,  Which magnetic stirrers are best for doing C60-OO?

Edited by HighDesertWizard, 13 December 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#883 LukeyLondon

• 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:12 PM

I started taking the C60+OO that I purchased from Vaughter Wellness just over a week ago (Saturday the 6th of December). I took 1 teaspoon, 1,5ml of C60 for 7 days. 

One strange effect so far and I haven't been able to find anyone else with a similar experience. A small skin tag on my neck that I've had ever since I can remember (I'm 33 now) started to grow. By day 5 of taking C60 it had doubled in size. 

Last night while I was undressing I felt a slight sting in the location of the skin tag while pulling my T-shirt off. Because of it's increased size it has been prone to catching on fabric and I've had to be more careful. Thinking I may have caused it to bleed I took a look in the mirror - it was gone! - no blood, just a small red mark on my neck where it had once been!

It may be a coincidence but I have a feeling that C60 had something to do with it. 

Edited by LukeyLondon, 14 December 2015 - 12:13 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#884 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:34 PM

I started taking the C60+OO that I purchased from Vaughter Wellness just over a week ago (Saturday the 6th of December). I took 1 teaspoon, 1,5ml of C60 for 7 days. 

One strange effect so far and I haven't been able to find anyone else with a similar experience. A small skin tag on my neck that I've had ever since I can remember (I'm 33 now) started to grow. By day 5 of taking C60 it had doubled in size. 

Last night while I was undressing I felt a slight sting in the location of the skin tag while pulling my T-shirt off. Because of it's increased size it has been prone to catching on fabric and I've had to be more careful. Thinking I may have caused it to bleed I took a look in the mirror - it was gone! - no blood, just a small red mark on my neck where it had once been!

It may be a coincidence but I have a feeling that C60 had something to do with it. 

I do not think it's a coincidence. C60OO healed my toenail that had stayed the same for 25 years without improvement. 

• like x 1

#885 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:10 AM

I really think it's likely that all this ultra-high dosing of C60 is going to come back to bite people later.

We don't have the data yet to say that this stuff is safe in any dosage. Careful conservative use is still indicated.

• Agree x 3
  • like x 1

#886 Pyrion

• 15 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:42 PM

I really think it's likely that all this ultra-high dosing of C60 is going to come back to bite people later.

We don't have the data yet to say that this stuff is safe in any dosage. Careful conservative use is still indicated.

I agree. At the same time, those people might get us exactly the data that we are missing. So while i would not do it myself, i appreciate those pioneers. I just hope that you are aware of your test subject status.

• Agree x 1

#887 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:47 AM

I'm very interested in hearing about other C60-OO Best Practices and Gear.  For example,  Which magnetic stirrers are best for doing C60-OO?

That’s a no-brainer—definitely get a Benchmark. We covered this in another thread, I think. Don’t go for one of the $70 cheapies on amazon; they’re just not up to the job of stirring something as viscous as olive oil for prolonged periods of time. You can get something even better than a Benchmark, but then you’re into the several hundred dollar range. The Benchmarks are right smack dab in the Goldilocks Zone in terms of price versus durability. And they look good, too—I don’t mind having mine in the middle of the living room where everybody can see it. Once you get a good magnetic stirrer, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without one. They’re useful for all sorts of things besides making your own C60OO. I use mine for making my vape juice, and for mixing several noots together in PG so that I can dispense them all quickly and simultaneously with a single transfer pipette—no more tedious and time-consuming weighing out of individual powders every morning. I recommend the one with the blue LED readout—it’s pretty slick-looking, and it’s definitely holding its own. I’ve had a liter of C60OO spinning continuously for three weeks now with no sign whatsoever of faltering.

#888 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 04:43 AM

Wow, that's a weird result.  Skin tags (aka acrochorda) appear to be related to metabolic characteristics.  I don't see an obvious connection to this; maybe someone else will...

Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2014 Mar;4(2):202-5. doi: 10.4103/2141-9248.129040.
Acrochordons as a cutaneous sign of metabolic syndrome: a case-control study.
Shah R, Jindal A, Patel N.

BACKGROUND:

Acrochordons (known as skin tags) are benign skin tumors. A few studies with contradictory results have been reported regarding the abnormalities of carbohydrate and/or lipid metabolisms in patients with skin tags.
AIM:

The aim of this study is to determine if the presence of acrochordons could be a marker of Metabolic syndrome by comparing with a control group.
SUBJECTS AND METHODS:

A total of 110 patients having two or more acrochordons and age- and gender-matched 110 controls were included in the study. Localization, size and the total number of acrochordons were recorded in the patient group. Age, sex, body mass index (BMI), waist circumference, smoking status, fasting plasma glucose (FPG), impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) test, insulin resistance, serum lipids and liver enzyme levels were estimated in cases and controls. Arterial blood pressures were measured in two groups.
RESULTS:

A total of 58 patients and 12 controls were diagnosed with overt diabetes mellitus (DM). 15% (16/110) of patients and 8% (9/110) of controls had an IGT test. The difference was statistically significant for the diagnosis of DM and not significant for the IGT. The mean levels of FPG, BMI, insulin resistance, total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglyceride were significantly higher in patients than those in controls. Serum levels of high-density lipoprotein were less in patients. Patients with acrochordons had higher systolic and diastolic blood pressures than controls.
CONCLUSION:

Acrochordons may represent a cutaneous sign for Metabolic syndrome. Changing the life-style of these patients may have a beneficial role.

PMID: 24761238     PMCID: PMC3991940     Free PMC Article

#889 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:38 AM

Wow, that's a weird result.  Skin tags (aka acrochorda) appear to be related to metabolic characteristics.  I don't see an obvious connection to this; maybe someone else will...

NF-kB transcription modulation inducing apoptotic response in the skin tag ?

#890 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 05:54 AM

BACKGROUND:

Acrochordons (known as skin tags) are benign skin tumors. A few studies with contradictory results have been reported regarding the abnormalities of carbohydrate and/or lipid metabolisms in patients with skin tags.
AIM:

The aim of this study is to determine if the presence of acrochordons could be a marker of Metabolic syndrome by comparing with a control group.
SUBJECTS AND METHODS:

A total of 110 patients having two or more acrochordons and age- and gender-matched 110 controls were included in the study. Localization, size and the total number of acrochordons were recorded in the patient group. Age, sex, body mass index (BMI), waist circumference, smoking status, fasting plasma glucose (FPG), impaired glucose tolerance (IGT) test, insulin resistance, serum lipids and liver enzyme levels were estimated in cases and controls. Arterial blood pressures were measured in two groups.
RESULTS:

A total of 58 patients and 12 controls were diagnosed with overt diabetes mellitus (DM). 15% (16/110) of patients and 8% (9/110) of controls had an IGT test. The difference was statistically significant for the diagnosis of DM and not significant for the IGT. The mean levels of FPG, BMI, insulin resistance, total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglyceride were significantly higher in patients than those in controls. Serum levels of high-density lipoprotein were less in patients. Patients with acrochordons had higher systolic and diastolic blood pressures than controls.
CONCLUSION:

Acrochordons may represent a cutaneous sign for Metabolic syndrome. Changing the life-style of these patients may have a beneficial role.

Hmm - my wife is and has been in perfect metabolic health - BMI 18.5-19, never smoked,  fitness nut, Fasting glucose 4.8, Hb1ac 5.0 Total Chol 3.98  AST /ALT/GGT in the teens or low 20s- ...and she has had several skin tags for many years in several areas over her body.

I started giving her 15ml C60oo once per week for about a month now - haven't noticed any significant changes to these skin tumors so far.

Will keep an eye... 

#891 katzenjammer

• 292 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:41 PM

Well, that's interesting; maybe that might explain why my RBC levels seem to rise when I take c60?

EDITED^^

Edited by katzenjammer, 21 December 2015 - 03:24 PM.

#892 LukeyLondon

• 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

BACKGROUND:

AIM:

SUBJECTS AND METHODS:

RESULTS:

CONCLUSION:

Interesting stuff, I was following a pretty strict ketogenic diet for 6 months until early November. This could have had an influence on my insulin resistance (although I saw no ill affects or insulin resistance like symptoms when coming off the diet). I noticed no change in the skin tag during this time though, only in the few days after starting C60.

#893 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:47 PM

My husband has loads of skin tags but then I think he's had metabolic syndrome as long as I've known him
  • Good Point x 1

#894 eighthman

• 155 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

I had an odd experience with a dentist. I was going to a dental clinic to get two front teeth implanted and before the final stage, the doctor had to check my gum health as a practical matter. He paused after the exam and said my gum health was good..... "it is remarkable!".  This comes after years of small periodontal issues.  I also think my hair is not as gray as most folks my age.

I take a teaspoon full of c60/olive oil  2- 3 times a week.  I may increase it.

#895 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:13 AM

Went through Vaugthers production protocols to fresh up my memory. No mention of ultrasonication so lets hope that's the catch in Kyles study.

For those in this thread who missed it Kmoody came up with some pretty toxic news on C60oo (not the c60 in powder form, only their oil) bought from SES research.

I've never felt bad due to c60 so lets hope Vaugthers is not toxic :|o :-D

Edited by Cosmicalstorm, 25 December 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#896 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:56 PM

Increased rates of hair growth both head hair and eyebrow hair is frequently reported.

When taking C60OO I frequently have 2"-3" eyebrows that I have to pluck out -- it's actually freaky

I also have to cut my hair and nails much more frequently.

I manscape -- and other body hair growth rates increase as well 

I did not take a lot of notice of my head hair, but a few eyebrow hairs at a few inches spontaneously growing really got my attention. 

Have not taken C60 since then and always have had a few eyebrow hairs that grow a little long but that growth was completely out of the ballpark of ordinary.

#897 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:10 PM

I recently found, again, that F-C60-OO protects from hangover after a session of tying one on. I live in Oregon, where the mountain lakes are cold and blue, the Pacific is the state's western border, the Oregon High Desert stretches out to the south east, and possession of cannabis for recreational use is legal.

I can also report that F-C60-OO appears not to have effect on cannabis use of sativa strains, while under the influence and after.

:)

Edited by HighDesertWizard, 02 January 2016 - 05:17 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#898 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:43 PM

I recently found, again, that F-C60-OO protects from hangover after a session of tying one on. I live in Oregon, where the mountain lakes are cold and blue, the Pacific is the state's western border, the Oregon High Desert stretches out to the south east, and possession of cannabis for recreational use is legal.

I can also report that F-C60-OO appears not to have effect on cannabis use of sativa strains, while under the influence and after.

:)

Interesting.

Based upon the effect on ethanol intoxication, and reports of lowered efficacy of benzodiazepines when using C60OO it seems that the GABA/Glutamate receptor system, and likely the GABA receptor complex itself is affected.  Increased capacity for ethanol and metabolite detoxification by the liver (likely some mechanism like the protection against CCl4 challenge seen in Baati) may also be in effect.

Based on anecdotal evidence, apparently neither the serotonin nor dopamine systems are affected as it seems SSRI and SSNRI/SNRI antidepressants are not affected.

Now based upon HDW experience it seems the cannabinoid receptor complex is not affected.

#899 rebelhead

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:16 AM

i have been trying VW c60 @ approx. 1.8mg/pd, assuming they are correct on their solute, for 6 weeks.  i know its a low dose and a short time frame but, i wanted to give a summary of my results. age 43.

regular supplements at the current time are.

rhodiola 250mg  2x/pd

fucoxanthin  6mg/pd  btw.. anybody wanting to lose bf should try it. it worked for me. the powder is dirt cheap.

ginkgo... which i just dropped out of concern about lead and unknown amounts of ginkgolic acid content. consumer reports... UGH.

and testosterone.

so far i can report the following from c60

POSITIVE RESULTS...

the chronic eczema on my hands of 20+ years has completely cleared. it has cleared before but it always is "at the surface" lol, just waiting to come back. this time its different.

what i believe to be lichen planus sores on my shins are clearing. i haven't been formally diagnosed because i dont go to doctors unless i am unconsious and someone else takes me there. but anyways, i've had them for years and it doesn't go away. they are always red and scabbed over. they are pink now and seem to be healing.

some aerobic increases, i think.... hard to say for sure. i am well conditioned already.

more energy, less fatigue throughout the day.

NEUTRAL RESULTS OR JUST OBSERVATIONS, i wouldn't call any of them negative really.

no increase in anaerobic performance that i can tell. i have trained off and on for 20 years though so...hard to judge.

no effect on EtOH metabolism that i could tell. i pulled a bender for 3 weeks and got plenty lit and had hellacious hangovers every morning until the hair of the dog kicked in. to be fair though, i will binge drink and down 16 beers, the 6.0% ones, or have a fifth of vodka at a time. i see now way something will counter all of that, lol. however, i did take a klonopin one day and felt it for about 30 minutes and then nothing.

no effect on cannnabis.

no change in hair. i have very few greys to begin with though.

no skin changes so far.

THESE EFFECTS SEEM TO WANE AFTER A WEEK OR SO.

appears to affect neurotransmitters to some extent. i suspect noreprenepherine, because...

seems to have a vasoconstrictive effect. i am noticably less vascular for several hours after taking a dose. idk, may be the NO effect which has been documented.

and trouble sleeping for a week or so.

potentiates caffeine.

these effects wore off quickly.

YESTERDAY, i tried a higher dose of 10 mg with breakfast. the only thing i can say for sure is that i got a "pump" from it. like it improved insulin sensitivity. breakfast was the same as always except a hash brown, approx. 15g of carbs was substituted for the toast or biscuit that i usually have.

then i hit the weights, it was leg day.  i think i saw an improvement in endurance and was able to regain my breath a little easier.

anyways, something just "feels" right about the higher dose, less often. i'm gonna swith to approx. 11mg once a week on the new bottle. i'll get a month out of it. then i'll order more or make my own and start a, once every 2 weeks or month dosing scheme with higher doses at once.

you know ya'll, we need a mathematician to analyse the Baati dosing scheme and come up with a dosing schedule for humans that matches it as close as possible.  there are lots of variables to consider, imo.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#900 rebelhead

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:19 PM

oh yeah, a couple more things that i forgot to add, cant edit???

no dental plaque, someone else reported that on this site and i have noticed it also. no morning breath or plaque, like i just brushed, weird...

and i have noticed the increased sense of smell too. my brother smokes those cheap cigarettes and i cant hardly stand to be in the same room with him. air fresheners are a nuisance also.

btw.. this is called hyperosmia. i have experienced it before during alprazolam withdrawls so it may be related to an interaction with the GABA receptor or possibly decreased levels of dopamine in the olfactory bulbs ?

Edited by rebelhead, 21 January 2016 - 06:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cure, solution, remedy, therapy, improvement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users