* * * * * 4 votes

C60 Surprises - Anecdotes Of Unique Health Benefits

c60 cure solution remedy therapy improvement

• Please log in to reply
1023 replies to this topic

#901 aaCharley

• 79 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 04:35 AM

Why are you torturing yourself like this Anthony? Do you drink them after a nights fasting like the rats or something? I just pour the crap on plate of chickpeas that already have some olive oil and salt on them. Can't taste it even if I do half a bottle.

What study are you referring to?

I was thinking about this study:

http://www.longecity...-acetaminophen/

Chickpeas? They go good with 0.8 cup of oil? If it does, I will definitely try that!

A

Olive oil plus ground chickpeas = Hummus

Add whatever other herbs or spices you like to add flavor.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#902 G-e-e

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:30 AM

Now I know this may be a rather taboo question but here it goes....

I'm about to start taking c60oo. Has anyone on c60oo noticed any effects it may have with MDMA? On occasion when i go to dance festivals friends and I like to use it. I've had a read through this topic but i couldn't see any similar question.

If you are uncomfortable publicly answering it please PM me if you have time :)

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#903 G-e-e

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

Topical application of Baati strength fullerene oo.
A friend who has a recurrent facial rash (redness, spots on the cheeks and flaking skin around the nostrils) that appears to be stress related has responded outstandingly to topical application. He has tried everything under the sun previously...from steroids to antifungals. His skin is now perfectly clear and has remained that way for the past two weeks. He wants to continue with this regime indefinitely.

This sounds exactly like the condition i have. Sounds like sebrrhoeic dermatitis. Steroids and anti fungals do work but sadly the steroid creams thin out your skin.

I'm currently on a 10 day course of Epitalon taking 10mg per day. I want to see if this has any positive effect on my dermatitis.

I have 2 bottles of c60 on its way and I am keen to see how that plays out.

#904 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:12 PM

Unfortunately most super markets have replaced the olive oil in their humus with much less healthy oils
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#905 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:21 PM

I'm about to start taking c60oo. Has anyone on c60oo noticed any effects it may have with MDMA? On occasion when i go to dance festivals friends and I like to use it. I've had a read through this topic but i couldn't see any similar question.

This will make an interesting experiment. MDMA is said to cause mitochondrial uncoupling (thus resulting in greater heat generation), while some have speculated that C60 also causes uncoupling, and thus less ROS. I don't agree with this speculation about C60 as it doesn't fit with the experience of most people taking it. It seems that C60 increases exercise tolerance and thus likely ATP production. This isn't consistent with uncoupling, and it seems that the reverse is more likely. So do note if you feel hotter or cooler than usual when combining the two. 

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#906 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:49 AM

This will make an interesting experiment. MDMA is said to cause mitochondrial uncoupling (thus resulting in greater heat generation), while some have speculated that C60 also causes uncoupling, and thus less ROS. I don't agree with this speculation about C60 as it doesn't fit with the experience of most people taking it. It seems that C60 increases exercise tolerance and thus likely ATP production. This isn't consistent with uncoupling, and it seems that the reverse is more likely. So do note if you feel hotter or cooler than usual when combining the two. 

Actually, it appears the effect is caused not by MDMA directly, rather by the increase in norepinephrine caused by MDMA.

"The dependence on UCP-3 for skeletal muscle hyperthermia induced by MDMA (Mills et al., 2003) and the lack of a direct effect observed in the current study suggests that MDMA's effects on uncoupling proteins are indirect. Because skeletal muscle hyperthermia is attenuated by antagonists of β3 adrenergic receptors (Sprague et al., 2003), the β3AR agonist, norepinephrine, may mediate the mitochondrial effects seen with MDMA. Similar to UCP-1, UCP-3 is regulated by β3ARs through norepinephrine and thyroid hormones (Gong et al., 1997). Thyroid hormones work in concert with the sympathetic nervous system, amplifying intracellular levels of cyclic AMP from βAR stimulation (de Jesus et al., 2001). Together, the actions of the thyroid and sympathetic nervous system result in a synergistic, acute activation of uncoupling proteins, with corresponding increases in respiration up to 450% in brown adipose tissue and 35% in skeletal muscle (Zaninovich et al., 2003). This hypothesis is supported in human users of MDMA who have been shown to have higher levels of plasma norepinephrine and dopamine compared with nonusers (Stuerenburg et al., 2002). Similarly, rats treated with the same 40 mg/kg dose of MDMA used in this study, also demonstrate a 35-fold increase in plasma norepinephrine levels (Sprague et al., 2003). Along with activation of β3ARs, norepinephrine acts as an agonist at α1ARs augmenting brown fat-mediated thermogenesis. Agonists of α1ARs also mediate vasoconstriction of cutaneous blood vessels impairing heat dissipation through an effect known to contribute to the hyperthermia induced by MDMA (Pedersen and Blessing, 2001)."

http://jpet.aspetjou.../313/2/629.full

Considering the normal dose of MDMA is 1.5 - 2 mg per kg (100-150mg) the majority of humans will never experience acute thermogenesis or rhabdomyolosis, this is borne out by the paucity of such adverse events -- a few handfuls out of tens or hundreds of thousands of worldwide MDMA use-days per year worldwide

Edited by sensei, 11 February 2016 - 01:43 AM.

• like x 1

#907 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:05 AM

Do let us know how the MDMA experiment turns out.  C60oo alters the response to some psychotropic drugs-- Ethanol, some benzodiazepines, some gaseous anesthetics.  My guess would be that you'd not see much difference in the X high, but it's an experiment.

• like x 1

#908 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:56 AM

Do let us know how the MDMA experiment turns out.  C60oo alters the response to some psychotropic drugs-- Ethanol, some benzodiazepines, some gaseous anesthetics.  My guess would be that you'd not see much difference in the X high, but it's an experiment.

The only potential issue I see is glutamate toxicity.

MDMA has been implicate in excess glutamate release , and glutamate excitotoxicity is a potential cause of MDMA related neurotoxicity.

I have personally felt the antagonistic effect of C60 on valium -- necessitating a 350% dose (14 mg vs 4 mg) to achieve comparable effects.

Anecdotal reports of adverse reactions to C60 in persons with floroquinolone syndrome ( floxxed ) on this board indicates there may be a glutamate increasing action by C60.

This would cause both the adverse effects to "floxxed" individuals -- and act antagonistically to benzodiazepines, as glutamate acts antagonistically to GABA.

Concomitant administration of C60 and MDMA may result in glutamate excitotoxicity. 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#909 G-e-e

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:01 AM

Will definitely let everyone know. Thank you :)

#910 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:57 AM

Not directly on point, but fullerenols protect against glutamate toxicity--

Polyhydroxylated C(60), fullerenols, as glutamate receptor antagonists and neuroprotective agents.

Abstract
Derivatives of C(60) have been shown to be effective free radical scavengers. Hence, many of the biological functions of fullerene are believed to be due to their antioxidant properties. Here we present evidence to show that fullerenols, that are caged fullerene oxides, exert their neuroprotective functions by blocking glutamate receptors and lowering the intracellular calcium, [Ca(2+)](i). In neuronal cultures, fullerenols reduce glutamate-induced neurotoxicity by about 80% at 50microM. No significant effect was observed on H(2)O(2)/Fe(2+)-induced neurotoxicity under the same conditions. Fullerenols were found to inhibit glutamate receptor binding in a dose-dependent manner inhibiting 50% of glutamate binding at 50 microM. Furthermore, AMPA receptors were found to be more sensitive to fullerenols than NMDA and KA receptors. On the other hand, GABA(A) receptors and taurine receptors were not significantly affected by fullerenols at the same concentrations used, suggesting that fullerenols inhibit primarily the glutamate receptors. In addition, fullerenols were also found to lower glutamate (Glu) receptor-induced elevation of [Ca(2+)](i), suggesting that the underlying mechanism of neuronal protective function of fullerenols is likely due to its ability to block the glutamate receptors and to reduce the level of [Ca(2+)](i).

• Off-Topic x 1

#911 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:56 PM

Not directly on point, but fullerenols protect against glutamate toxicity--

Polyhydroxylated C(60), fullerenols, as glutamate receptor antagonists and neuroprotective agents.

Abstract
Derivatives of C(60) have been shown to be effective free radical scavengers. Hence, many of the biological functions of fullerene are believed to be due to their antioxidant properties. Here we present evidence to show that fullerenols, that are caged fullerene oxides, exert their neuroprotective functions by blocking glutamate receptors and lowering the intracellular calcium, [Ca(2+)](i). In neuronal cultures, fullerenols reduce glutamate-induced neurotoxicity by about 80% at 50microM. No significant effect was observed on H(2)O(2)/Fe(2+)-induced neurotoxicity under the same conditions. Fullerenols were found to inhibit glutamate receptor binding in a dose-dependent manner inhibiting 50% of glutamate binding at 50 microM. Furthermore, AMPA receptors were found to be more sensitive to fullerenols than NMDA and KA receptors. On the other hand, GABA(A) receptors and taurine receptors were not significantly affected by fullerenols at the same concentrations used, suggesting that fullerenols inhibit primarily the glutamate receptors. In addition, fullerenols were also found to lower glutamate (Glu) receptor-induced elevation of [Ca(2+)](i), suggesting that the underlying mechanism of neuronal protective function of fullerenols is likely due to its ability to block the glutamate receptors and to reduce the level of [Ca(2+)](i).

Strange.

That sort of goes against the effect we see on ethanol intoxication and bzd intoxication  -- both of which are GABA mediated.  The action of C60 see re: ethanol and GABA would suggest antagonism at the receptor, or partial agonism of the glutamate complex.

Furthermore, increased glutamatergic activity is associated with vivid and lucid dreaming -- something that is widely reported by users of C60.

• Disagree x 1

#912 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:06 PM

Furthermore, increased glutamatergic activity is associated with vivid and lucid dreaming -- something that is widely reported by users of C60.

I wouldn't put much stock in that, as only 30% reported more vivid dreams in the C60 poll, and other things are associated with more vivid dreams as well. People report vivid dreams from anti-oxidants, for instance.

• Agree x 3
  • Needs references x 1

#913 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 01:34 AM

After 3-4 months of being off of C60, I made up a batch with 99.95% SES and this olive oil, which I chose specifically because of its high polyphenol content.

I took a couple of teaspoons after breakfast and measured my resting heart rate at bedtime. Lately it has been in the upper 70s or higher, and I was surprised to see it had dropped to 59. Resting heart rate might be an easy test people could perform before and after.

I will be doing some running this weekend, and it will be interesting to see how the heart rate data turn out. I have plenty of before data to compare it to.

#914 youngandold

• 28 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:59 AM

Maybe C60oo indeed uncouples phosphorrilation to generate heat.
And then the body reduces thyroid function to compensate for increased heat.
Might this explain the lower heart rate and the cold hands experienced by some users?
  • Needs references x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#915 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 27 February 2016 - 11:46 PM

Maybe C60oo indeed uncouples phosphorrilation to generate heat.
And then the body reduces thyroid function to compensate for increased heat.
Might this explain the lower heart rate and the cold hands experienced by some users?

No. Cold hands would fit with the hypothesis that C60 reduces decoupling, thus producing more ATP and less heat. And less oxygen would be burned, reducing the heart rate. 

• Needs references x 1

#916 Astrocyte

• 39 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:58 AM

Have taken C60oo for nearly a year now, variable dose from 15ml to 30ml weekly, C60oo is at near saturation. Now on a break since ~3 months.

Normally, would not run more than one or two block before cramp and out of breath. But at beginning of C60oo dosing, was able to run non stop about 3km. Done this run two or three time. If it is a placebo effect, it is a damn good one.

With these "run" I have been afflicted afterward with painfull knee for several weeks, so no more of these 3km run, at least not before next summer.

So for me, excellent aerobic performance at first but seeming to dull after few weeks of C60oo consumption.

Also some fatigue two or three days after C60oo dosing.

Problem w/t morning joint pain (except knee, but gone now) have completely disapeared, but I also attribute possibly this effect to my Malic Acid consumption.

I am in my advanced mid-forties and not in greath shape.

Spouse have advanced MS, tried low dose ~5ml weekly, but resulting fatigue was too high. Stoped after 3 or 4 weeks.

Edited by Astrocyte, 01 March 2016 - 08:59 AM.

• Informative x 2

#917 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:24 PM

Spouse have advanced MS, tried low dose ~5ml weekly, but resulting fatigue was too high. Stoped after 3 or 4 weeks.

Inflammatory mediators leading to protein misfolding and uncompetitive/fast off-rate drug therapy for neurodegenerative disorders.

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=764388

...Nilotinib "offers a unique and exciting strategy to treat neurodegenerative diseases that feature abnormal buildup of proteins in Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), frontotemporal dementia, Huntington's disease and Lewy body dementia, among others."

http://www.longecity...inib-group-buy/

#918 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2016 - 02:03 PM

Spouse have advanced MS

Without going too much OT I would suggest looking into significant curcumin supplementation and LDN as potential MS interventions.

#919 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:02 AM

Have taken C60oo for nearly a year now, variable dose from 15ml to 30ml weekly, C60oo is at near saturation. Now on a break since ~3 months.

Normally, would not run more than one or two block before cramp and out of breath. But at beginning of C60oo dosing, was able to run non stop about 3km. Done this run two or three time. If it is a placebo effect, it is a damn good one.

With these "run" I have been afflicted afterward with painfull knee for several weeks, so no more of these 3km run, at least not before next summer.

So for me, excellent aerobic performance at first but seeming to dull after few weeks of C60oo consumption.

Problem w/t morning joint pain (except knee, but gone now) have completely disapeared, but I also attribute possibly this effect to my Malic Acid consumption.

Hi I am in my 60s and I run over 4 miles every day.

I suggest you try purchasing a couple soda liter bottles of Tonic Water with Quinine in your supermarket.

Drink a half a bottle of the tonic before you do your run and drink the other half when you finish running. I guarantee you the tonic will eliminate your leg cramps and maybe some pain symptoms.

I do not usually give advice.  

I Had leg cramps all my life until I experimented with quinine.

Now, I can run fast.

I just bought a new pair of Saucony Running Guide 8.

They are for pros.  

• like x 2

#920 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2016 - 12:06 AM

Will definitely let everyone know. Thank you :)

Whoever "cuts" your E do you know if they are stepped on?

Like C60 and the bad batches from one manufacturer do you honestly know what ingredients are mixed into your E ? 

Unless you make your own  :cool:

• Enjoying the show x 1

#921 Astrocyte

• 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:35 PM

Inflammatory mediators leading to protein misfolding and uncompetitive/fast off-rate drug therapy for neurodegenerative disorders.

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=764388

...Nilotinib "offers a unique and exciting strategy to treat neurodegenerative diseases that feature abnormal buildup of proteins in Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), frontotemporal dementia, Huntington's disease and Lewy body dementia, among others."

http://www.longecity...inib-group-buy/

Will check that, thanks.

#922 Astrocyte

• 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:38 PM

Spouse have advanced MS

Without going too much OT I would suggest looking into significant curcumin supplementation and LDN as potential MS interventions.

Tried LDN, no result except prob. placebo at first.

Curcumin is within the daily supplementation, seem to help.

Thanks.

#923 Astrocyte

• 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:43 PM

Hi I am in my 60s and I run over 4 miles every day.

I suggest you try purchasing a couple soda liter bottles of Tonic Water with Quinine in your supermarket.

Drink a half a bottle of the tonic before you do your run and drink the other half when you finish running. I guarantee you the tonic will eliminate your leg cramps and maybe some pain symptoms.

I do not usually give advice.  

I Had leg cramps all my life until I experimented with quinine.

Now, I can run fast.

I just bought a new pair of Saucony Running Guide 8.

They are for pros.  

No leg cramp, just injury to the knee.

But thanks for the suggestion.

#924 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:29 AM

"...I have updated my spread sheet.  I have one rat left from my original 8 that I treated for a very long time.  I think it's notable that one of my rats lived to be 3 yrs 7 months old.  I belong to several large rat keeping communities online, and I can tell you that most of my rats, esp the C60 treated, did VERY well with their life spans compared to most.  Most don't make it too far past their 2nd birthday..."
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=763163

The people doing informal C60oo studies on their pet rats are all but forgotten and ignored nowadays. 
So I'm hoping that people will look at the attached spreadsheet/s and perhaps leave a 'pat on the back' and a question or 2.

I understand that AgeVivo has some personal issues atm and is basically offline, so am wondering if anyone is even heading this project anymore?
  • Informative x 4
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#925 G-e-e

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2016 - 12:11 PM

Just an update on my experiences with MDMA and C60oo. There was no obvious interaction i noticed that was unusual. I felt great. Didn't feel any hotter or colder than normal.

I've now been taking C60oo for several weeks. 10 days prior to starting C60oo i was on 10mg of Epitalon injected daily (5mg morning, 5mg later in the day).

I feel great; my skin has improved. I will continue on with C60oo. Again i can't say that wrinkles have 'melted away'... i don't really have any noticeable wrinkles but the redness in my skin has certainly improved an the tone of my skin looks a lot better.

Sorry I can't contribute in any other way to this forum apart from sharing my experience on this stuff. I am not a scientist :) 

x

• Informative x 1

#926 MissMaggie

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:35 PM

Hi folks,

Just wanted to add my initial anecdotal experience. I went straight to buying from SES (unbelievably fast shipping, I think from order to arrival was less than 48 hours) and made my own c60oo from EVOO mixed with a magnetic stirrer. Really fun process to watch the colour change and the mix seem to get thicker and more viscous (does anyone know if viscosity actually changes or am I imagining it?) I have now been taking c60oo for a few weeks.

I found the taste a bit intense, so have been mixing in with tuna dip and haven't been taking exact accounts each day, but probably about a teaspoon a day averaged out.

My initial experiences have not been remarkable, but I have had moments where my sense of smell has been unusually acute, especially 24 hours after first taking, and I have definitely felt more stamina. Though I do not work out, I did go dancing and found that while it did not affect my ability to get drunk, I felt like I could dance all night which at my age (44) generally just doesn't happen anymore. Still got a slight hangover though!

I have also just felt generally more energetic, like I would just want to run instead of walking (also unusual) and I feel like breathing is more effective, and the act of breathing, filling the lungs, feels more powerful.

The one thing I'm doing which is vaguely regimented is I'm doing a daily half face application, other half my usual moisturiser, to see if a difference emerges for topical application. One study mentioned in this forum claimed effects were not visible at 4 but were visible at 8 weeks compared with placebo, so I'm not expecting visible changes yet. I will report back in a month or two with that. So far skin doesn't really look or feel different.

Haven't felt anything I could call negative effects. I was already taking Mitoq for about 3 months, which I think really improved memory and base energy levels slightly, and am generally healthy anyway.
  • Informative x 1

#927 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:37 PM

There are some comments on the forum about increased photo-sensitivity when C60oo is applied to the skin.  Would be worth researching and potentially covering with a sunblock.

#928 MissMaggie

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:29 PM

thanks! I don't get much sun exposure so I'm quite low risk there, but I did note some different affects in that regard, with some people reporting increased resistance to sunburn and others increased sensitivity to it! I'm curious as to why it may affect people so differently, but I don't think anyone has proposed a convincing theory of the mechanism of action there?

There are some comments on the forum about increased photo-sensitivity when C60oo is applied to the skin. Would be worth researching and potentially covering with a sunblock.

#929 G-e-e

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:53 AM

I've been getting really irritated and slightly stressed on carbon 60.

I am fairly sure it's the c60 because once I stop taking it for a day I feel fine. The moment I start again I seem to get some weird sort of anxiety reaction that comes and goes throughout the day.

I am taking 10ml every other day purchased from carbon60oliveoil

When I was taking it daily I didn't get this reaction.

Going to halve my dose and take every Other day to see what happens.

#930 spirilla01

• 52 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:27 PM

Following my C60oo use last year ,i suffered an overload of my knee. I had so much energy and went beyond my limits and and have now been suffering with knee pain since. 

Today , I had the result of my MR scanning which shows cartilage damage in three areas of my knee. I am now to deceide if I want to proceed with a surgery and just wanted to  if anyone had some experience or advice how to rebuild the cartilage without surgery .  Maybe I should start with C60oo or ad MSM to my supplements. 

Any advice really appreciated.  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, cure, solution, remedy, therapy, improvement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users