NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#5881 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

Guys, what dose? Empty stomach? When? Morning or night? In separate doses or once a day? Please assist.

Starting from 5-10 mg a day titrating up to 2x40, there is a sweet spot, it really depends on the person, some people get anxiety from it and find it smoother to take nsi with food. i take it sublingual. Some people only take it in the morning because they find it stimulating, few people take it at night. I take it all day (every 4-5 hours) and am on quite a high dose.

#5882 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:06 PM

Hi guys,

Second post, i'm a long time lurker, i read almost the entire thread from the beginning, almost all of my symptoms where the same as MizTen.

I took the same dosage(3 x40 mg) and I finnally have somewhat normal stress responses.

Later on the thought in this thread was that there is an u shaped curve in which NSI works and 120 mg wouldnt work. My question to you is have i wasted my time on the high dosage and only be reyling on the immediate effects? Would appreciate feedback!

I saw a lot of people with sleep problems using gabapentin and such. I recommend DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide) lots of studies out there, i tried it myself and it works for deep natural sleep but it doenst knock you out though.

And strangelove if you read this can you reply to my pm please!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5883 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 04:32 PM

Hi guys,

Second post, i'm a long time lurker, i read almost the entire thread from the beginning, almost all of my symptoms where the same as MizTen.

I took the same dosage(3 x40 mg) and I finnally have somewhat normal stress responses.

Later on the thought in this thread was that there is an u shaped curve in which NSI works and 120 mg wouldnt work. My question to you is have i wasted my time on the high dosage and only be reyling on the immediate effects? Would appreciate feedback!

I saw a lot of people with sleep problems using gabapentin and such. I recommend DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide) lots of studies out there, i tried it myself and it works for deep natural sleep but it doenst knock you out though.

And strangelove if you read this can you reply to my pm please!

Sorry for the late reply, I have been very busy! MizTen has writen some of the most thoughtful posts regarding her experience with NSI-189, I think in general NSI-189 might be even better for PTSD than depression.

• like x 2

#5884 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:10 PM

Essential reading: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

I didn't compile this, I don't remember where I got this from but I bookmarked it.

• like x 1

#5885 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:20 PM

Long-term users, would you recommend this? For what use?

Edited by Forever21, 16 April 2018 - 09:21 PM.

#5886 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

Long-term users, would you recommend this? For what use?

I would recommend it for what it's being researched to treat: classical Depression with greater signs of cognitive deficit (from the depression of course).

Otherwise I would not recommend it.

#5887 Gehirnsirup

• 12 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:05 PM

Guys, what dose? Empty stomach? When? Morning or night? In separate doses or once a day? Please assist.

As far as I read, start with 10mg on empty stomach in the morning. Then, if you experience no bad side effects you can upwards. Until you find the best dosage (usually between 20-30mg (some 40mg)).

But this should be confirmed from another user, because this is only what I have read...

Edit: Board mystery I clicked on "Go to first unread post and Forever21 was the last message displayed

Question:

Is there someone who purchased over ebay NSI-189 (also gvs-111, Noopept powder) in the last months? Preferable in the EU?

Because I do not know who is reliable (COA is not helping much and can be faked).

And e.g £49,99 for 50g GVS-111 is to good to be true, also NSI-189 5g for £69,99 sounds sketchy.

(Side note: I can not answer this day anymore, because I am under the "new member post restriction")

Edited by Gehirnsirup, 27 April 2018 - 08:08 PM.

#5888 toonamy

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

My left eyelid is twitching as hell and I am feeling so... my self, I'm walking outside listening to music on my headset and feel the sense of worry less attitude that I had during my early 20's. Also, the other day, I took my daily dose right before one to one class, with an English student, I usually find it really hard to get through because by nature I am restless and apathetic to the point where it impedes everything I want to do in life, but I actually managed to just be " in the moment"  so to say - without having the constant urge to get away, only to find that that urges persists when I get away and start my next task. I cant call it anxiety because it really isn't that type of anxiety, its restlessness, bad memory, especially spatial memory, and I don't know whether there are any differences with regards to aforementioned, but it seems to have helped me out of this horrible mode of being in which my mind is like a restless track running on top of everything else I am doing and constantly distracting me from being present and just letting go of that whole never-ending toxic discursive dialogue I have with my self about absolutely nothing productive (which often is not negative or positive, just distracting in that it battles for your attention)

This is a premature statement and may need meed qualification later, in the name of objectivity. Also, I am taking Iodine and some other supplements, all of which might possibly have an effect. That said though, I've taken them all before, and it is usually within a few hours after dosing the NSI that I sense the relief hitting me - especially if I've had a few days break. I havent had any anxiety or any lethargy. Quite the opposite, today I was feeling apathetic, lying in bed, wanting to study, not being able to, just having a block, but about an hour after taking 50mg orally, I suddenly felt a lot more collected. A lot more in charge of my emotions. Oh, and music is very pleasurable and I've been enjoying my songs more than in the past, with less hitting the next button that quickly. 

Again, I want to make sure I explicitly write that these are early days of experimenting and it will take a longer time before I can say for sure whether this is stemming from the NSI. Take my small report as that. 

My left eyelid is twitching as hell and I am feeling so... my self, I'm walking outside listening to music on my headset and feel the sense of worry less attitude that I had during my early 20's. Also, the other day, I took my daily dose right before one to one class, with an English student, I usually find it really hard to get through because by nature I am restless and apathetic to the point where it impedes everything I want to do in life, but I actually managed to just be " in the moment"  so to say - without having the constant urge to get away, only to find that that urges persists when I get away and start my next task. I cant call it anxiety because it really isn't that type of anxiety, its restlessness, bad memory, especially spatial memory, and I don't know whether there are any differences between them, but it seems to have helped me out of this horrible mode of being in which my mind is like a restless track running on top of everything else I am doing and constantly distracting me from being present and just letting go of that whole never-ending toxic discursive dialogue I have with my self about absolutely nothing productive. 

It's this shit, which isn't straight out depression, as I don't feel sad or depressed, but lethargic and unable to keep focus. Also, often quite irritable, once I need to try and keep a focus on something. Some symptoms of depression are there, like lack of interest in what I might have had before, yet when I'm not trying to focus on work or studies, my mood is OK - albeit sometimes with a restless vibe to it. It doesn't' suit the criteria for anxiety either, but I do have ADHD which doesnt respond well to stimulants and was handed out without a lot of work. I have always had extremely bad spatial memory, very bad short-term memory, despite an ability to remember theories and texts quite fine as long as I understand them, but bad executive functioning, short-term memory, mood regulation. I grew up with stressors, not just your average stress, but the kind which makes you grow up a little quicker without getting into further details, also a few years of living rough and having a habit of popping some downers in the evening for sleep, my reason for trying this NSI-198 is due to its possible healing effect on the hippo.

This is a premature statement and may need meed qualification later, in the name of objectivity. Also, I am taking Iodine and some other supplements, all of which might possibly have an effect. That said though, I've taken them all before, and it is usually within a few hours after dosing the NSI that I sense the relief hitting me - especially if I've had a few days break. I haven't had any anxiety or any lethargy. Quite the opposite, today I was feeling apathetic, lying in bed, wanting to study, not being able to, just having a block, but about an hour after taking 50mg orally, I suddenly felt a lot more collected. A lot more in charge of my emotions. Oh, and music is very pleasurable. Its notably the restlessness and a little increase in healthy assertiveness

Again, I want to make sure I explicitly write that these are early days of experimenting and it will take a longer time before I can say for sure whether this is stemming from the NSI. Take my small report as that. It may be bypassing. It may be mood. It may be that its summer outside. I will update more if it continues to seem to have an effect.

Does anyone else feel a noticable effect about 30-90 minutes ingesting the NSI-189? Or is it mostly accumulative with you guys?

Edited by toonamy, 04 May 2018 - 01:40 PM.

#5889 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:52 PM

My left eyelid is twitching as hell and I am feeling so... my self, I'm walking outside listening to music on my headset and feel the sense of worry less attitude that I had during my early 20's. Also, the other day, I took my daily dose right before one to one class, with an English student, I usually find it really hard to get through because by nature I am restless and apathetic to the point where it impedes everything I want to do in life, but I actually managed to just be " in the moment"  so to say - without having the constant urge to get away, only to find that that urges persists when I get away and start my next task. I cant call it anxiety because it really isn't that type of anxiety, its restlessness, bad memory, especially spatial memory, and I don't know whether there are any differences with regards to aforementioned, but it seems to have helped me out of this horrible mode of being in which my mind is like a restless track running on top of everything else I am doing and constantly distracting me from being present and just letting go of that whole never-ending toxic discursive dialogue I have with my self about absolutely nothing productive (which often is not negative or positive, just distracting in that it battles for your attention)

This is a premature statement and may need meed qualification later, in the name of objectivity. Also, I am taking Iodine and some other supplements, all of which might possibly have an effect. That said though, I've taken them all before, and it is usually within a few hours after dosing the NSI that I sense the relief hitting me - especially if I've had a few days break. I havent had any anxiety or any lethargy. Quite the opposite, today I was feeling apathetic, lying in bed, wanting to study, not being able to, just having a block, but about an hour after taking 50mg orally, I suddenly felt a lot more collected. A lot more in charge of my emotions. Oh, and music is very pleasurable and I've been enjoying my songs more than in the past, with less hitting the next button that quickly. 

Again, I want to make sure I explicitly write that these are early days of experimenting and it will take a longer time before I can say for sure whether this is stemming from the NSI. Take my small report as that. 

My left eyelid is twitching as hell and I am feeling so... my self, I'm walking outside listening to music on my headset and feel the sense of worry less attitude that I had during my early 20's. Also, the other day, I took my daily dose right before one to one class, with an English student, I usually find it really hard to get through because by nature I am restless and apathetic to the point where it impedes everything I want to do in life, but I actually managed to just be " in the moment"  so to say - without having the constant urge to get away, only to find that that urges persists when I get away and start my next task. I cant call it anxiety because it really isn't that type of anxiety, its restlessness, bad memory, especially spatial memory, and I don't know whether there are any differences between them, but it seems to have helped me out of this horrible mode of being in which my mind is like a restless track running on top of everything else I am doing and constantly distracting me from being present and just letting go of that whole never-ending toxic discursive dialogue I have with my self about absolutely nothing productive. 

It's this shit, which isn't straight out depression, as I don't feel sad or depressed, but lethargic and unable to keep focus. Also, often quite irritable, once I need to try and keep a focus on something. Some symptoms of depression are there, like lack of interest in what I might have had before, yet when I'm not trying to focus on work or studies, my mood is OK - albeit sometimes with a restless vibe to it. It doesn't' suit the criteria for anxiety either, but I do have ADHD which doesnt respond well to stimulants and was handed out without a lot of work. I have always had extremely bad spatial memory, very bad short-term memory, despite an ability to remember theories and texts quite fine as long as I understand them, but bad executive functioning, short-term memory, mood regulation. I grew up with stressors, not just your average stress, but the kind which makes you grow up a little quicker without getting into further details, also a few years of living rough and having a habit of popping some downers in the evening for sleep, my reason for trying this NSI-198 is due to its possible healing effect on the hippo.

This is a premature statement and may need meed qualification later, in the name of objectivity. Also, I am taking Iodine and some other supplements, all of which might possibly have an effect. That said though, I've taken them all before, and it is usually within a few hours after dosing the NSI that I sense the relief hitting me - especially if I've had a few days break. I haven't had any anxiety or any lethargy. Quite the opposite, today I was feeling apathetic, lying in bed, wanting to study, not being able to, just having a block, but about an hour after taking 50mg orally, I suddenly felt a lot more collected. A lot more in charge of my emotions. Oh, and music is very pleasurable. Its notably the restlessness and a little increase in healthy assertiveness

Again, I want to make sure I explicitly write that these are early days of experimenting and it will take a longer time before I can say for sure whether this is stemming from the NSI. Take my small report as that. It may be bypassing. It may be mood. It may be that its summer outside. I will update more if it continues to seem to have an effect.

Does anyone else feel a noticable effect about 30-90 minutes ingesting the NSI-189? Or is it mostly accumulative with you guys?

If you have a form of attention-deficit that doesn't respond well to stimulants, then you can be like me: An SCT-er.

https://en.wikipedia...cognitive_tempo

I also felt an improvement in symptoms when I first started NSI-189, but this did not at all last - and I realized in hind-sight, that it merely, temporarily, made it EASIER to withstand the crushing weight of the feelings of inadequacy and loss of functionality, and all the problems that comes with that, which the disease causes.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but if you have ADHD and treatment-resistance towards stimulants, then you shouldn't be surprised if this is merely yet another drug-honeymoon effect you're currently under.

#5890 toonamy

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:29 PM

If you have a form of attention-deficit that doesn't respond well to stimulants, then you can be like me: An SCT-er.

https://en.wikipedia...cognitive_tempo

I also felt an improvement in symptoms when I first started NSI-189, but this did not at all last - and I realized in hind-sight, that it merely, temporarily, made it EASIER to withstand the crushing weight of the feelings of inadequacy and loss of functionality, and all the problems that comes with that, which the disease causes.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but if you have ADHD and treatment-resistance towards stimulants, then you shouldn't be surprised if this is merely yet another drug-honeymoon effect you're currently under.

Thanks for the link. I had a brief look, but it doesn't seem to fit me all that well. I am extremely energetic, extroverted, and risk-taking. However, the stimulants give me bad side effects, and I've often wondered if I might be feeling some of the symptoms of depression. Never the less, I have wondered about what could be the cause and mineral deficiencies, like iodine, and vitamin b12 deficiencies, of which the former was clinically low and the second just contemporary consensus low, have helped me a lot.

That being said, I suspect that I am experiencing some kind of a honeymoon effect right now that could well be down to other factors. The last time I felt such positive effects was on Tianeptine, which was like a 100% cure for my brain and mood, and worked absolutely fantastically, until a few months later, when, it wasn't. 

What usually happens is that after a few days of feeling quite well, i return to baseline - and that will probably be the case here too.

Btw, Mind-Paralysis, have you ever tried checking/supplementing with Iodine or b12? An insufficiency in any of those can have your brain working like a car wreck. Considering the symptoms I read about sluggish cognitive tempo, I would urge trough testing with a bottle of iodine and methylb12, or through tests, whether you are sufficient in those. An by sufficient, b12 should be over 500, not 200, which is the reference, but not optimal. They are vital for neurological functioning.

Edited by toonamy, 04 May 2018 - 02:32 PM.

#5891 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 02:47 PM

Ive been taking nsi the last 2 weeks, I think it makes me more centered and peacefull but its hard to tell because of using stimulants, the days I don't take stimulants I still have my anhedonia tough but I will give a good trial.

#5892 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

Thanks for the link. I had a brief look, but it doesn't seem to fit me all that well. I am extremely energetic, extroverted, and risk-taking. However, the stimulants give me bad side effects, and I've often wondered if I might be feeling some of the symptoms of depression. Never the less, I have wondered about what could be the cause and mineral deficiencies, like iodine, and vitamin b12 deficiencies, of which the former was clinically low and the second just contemporary consensus low, have helped me a lot.

That being said, I suspect that I am experiencing some kind of a honeymoon effect right now that could well be down to other factors. The last time I felt such positive effects was on Tianeptine, which was like a 100% cure for my brain and mood, and worked absolutely fantastically, until a few months later, when, it wasn't. 

What usually happens is that after a few days of feeling quite well, i return to baseline - and that will probably be the case here too.

Btw, Mind-Paralysis, have you ever tried checking/supplementing with Iodine or b12? An insufficiency in any of those can have your brain working like a car wreck. Considering the symptoms I read about sluggish cognitive tempo, I would urge trough testing with a bottle of iodine and methylb12, or through tests, whether you are sufficient in those. An by sufficient, b12 should be over 500, not 200, which is the reference, but not optimal. They are vital for neurological functioning.

EDIT2: Thank you for giving some advice as well - I appreciate you wanting to help. = )

I've actually had my B12 tested, but since it was via public healthcare I was not given a reference-range - they did however, claim that my levels were optimal.

What's the basis for this claim about one supposed to have B12 over 500? Most vegans must be waay, way below that, but none of the vegans I know seem to be complaining about cognitive deficits - they don't really seem any different to me either, from where they used to be, and I do know for a fact that only one of 3 are actually taking B12 supplements on a regular basis.

Anyways, although it could be an interesting experiment (I do intend to test my testosterone and such soon, and might do this test while I'm at it) there's no evidence that metabolic alterations are a part of SCT symptomatology - there's actually burgeoning evidence of new and different signature differences in brain-structures - primarily, the disease seems to work in reverse when it comes to what parts of the brain appear abnormal - the Superior Parietal Lobe - a structure in the BACK of the brain, seems to be key to the disease - which is in stark contrast to ADHD, where the FRONT of the brain is key to the disease.

EDIT: I also eat tons of Sodium Chloride - and the brand I buy has Iodine added to it - I suppose it could be too little - not sure why the Iodine is added?

Edited by Mind_Paralysis, 04 May 2018 - 07:24 PM.

#5893 toonamy

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:06 AM

Hi Mind Paralysis 

That's all we can do, bounce some ideas back and forward, sometimes they lead to a google search and someone might figure out its relevance for themselves - especially since we are all here for some reason or another :)

Yes, you are right, that vegans can get very low on b12. Unfortunately, our ability to absorb it varies greatly known vegetarian sources for it. In addition, the type of b12 that doctors still use is inferior to methylated b12 and parts of the population are not able to methylate the synthetic one very well. That said, smart vegans, most of them at least, from what I know and in the online literature, actually are very aware of the b12 problem and for many of them, b12 will be the only supplement they take in addition to their vegan diet. For people that are feeling brain foggy, or have floating non-specific anxiety, insomnia or similar symptoms, a relief is often felt by getting to a level of 500+, despite the reference being 200. A lot of vegans do indeed suffer from going on a vegan diet and forgetting this, although some are more susceptible than others.

With regards to the Iodine. Iodine deficiency is being recognized in Norway as a new epidemic. Iodine is one of those minerals that which a serious deficiency of actually leads to permanent retardation and lowered IQ in children, whereas a mild deficiency is recoverable and might bring back a lot of mental clarity and energy. Its important for the proper functioning of the thyroid and ID (iodine deficiency) leads to mental and physical symptoms of brain fog and dry hair/skin. The only reason we are not all of us deficient is because of the governments of developed nations has added it to the salt in order to avoid this. Yet, its creeping back again as people use less salt and not always eat sufficient amounts of fish- and as some people theorise because other halogens added to our food compete with Iodine absorption - which unlike the rest I've mentioned here might just be a working theory. That said, though, if you are getting a fair dose of table salt with added iodine and your doctor said your b12 levels were optimal, you should be OK. Iodine can be a tricky one though, and I was clinically low despite my multivitamin containing iodine in the amount of 150mcg (which again, is rather low, compared to the 1000-10000+ they get in the Japanese diet). 

These two, due to their direct effect on neurological functioning, are always worth keeping in mind, although judging from your diet, you might be covered 

EDIT2: Thank you for giving some advice as well - I appreciate you wanting to help. = )

I've actually had my B12 tested, but since it was via public healthcare I was not given a reference-range - they did however, claim that my levels were optimal.

What's the basis for this claim about one supposed to have B12 over 500? Most vegans must be waay, way below that, but none of the vegans I know seem to be complaining about cognitive deficits - they don't really seem any different to me either, from where they used to be, and I do know for a fact that only one of 3 are actually taking B12 supplements on a regular basis.

Anyways, although it could be an interesting experiment (I do intend to test my testosterone and such soon, and might do this test while I'm at it) there's no evidence that metabolic alterations are a part of SCT symptomatology - there's actually burgeoning evidence of new and different signature differences in brain-structures - primarily, the disease seems to work in reverse when it comes to what parts of the brain appear abnormal - the Superior Parietal Lobe - a structure in the BACK of the brain, seems to be key to the disease - which is in stark contrast to ADHD, where the FRONT of the brain is key to the disease.

EDIT: I also eat tons of Sodium Chloride - and the brand I buy has Iodine added to it - I suppose it could be too little - not sure why the Iodine is added?

#5894 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:07 PM

Hi guys,

I have been taking NSI for 2 months maybe longer.

In the beginning the effect was absolutely amazing and i felt healed.

gradually over time the effect has been changing and giving me almost the exact opposite effect.

Does this mean my hippocampus has been restored? I'm taking my last 2 low doses in the upcoming 2 days.

has anyone else experienced the same situation?

#5895 Adr1n

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:52 PM

Any trusted seller on EU ?

#5896 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:56 PM

Hi guys,

gradually over time the effect has been changing and giving me almost the exact opposite effect.

Does this mean my hippocampus has been restored? I'm taking my last 2 low doses in the upcoming 2 days.

It's possible that you are using up the stem cells available to the hippocampus. Stem cells can divide symmetrically or asymmetrically. Purely asymmetric division will use them up, even though theoretically one stem cell is being produced with each division. This may be happening with NSI-189. It certainly appears to occur with C60 driven stem cell proliferation, where you might see rejuvenation at first, but then that fades and no amount of C60 will bring it back. I've been experimenting with forcing SC self-renewal and thereby enlarging the stem cell pool, and something similar might work for NSI-189. This topic is covered in the thread Stem cell self-renewal with C60.

Bottom line, mitochondrial morphology biases stem cell division one way or the other. Division can be biased to self-renewal by forcing mitochondria into a fused state--

… we present a model whereby changes in mitochondrial structure direct the fate of stem cells. In this model, elongated [fused] mitochondria in NSCs [neural stem cells] maintain low ROS levels and promote self-renewal, while a transition of mitochondria to a more fragmented state [fissioned] results in a modest increase in ROS levels, thereby inducing the expression of genes that inhibit self-renewal and promote commitment and differentiation.

https://www.scienced...934590916300820

And this fused state can be achieved with stearic acid (C18:0)--

We find that animal cells are poised to respond to both increases and decreases in C18:0 levels, with increased C18:0 dietary intake boosting mitochondrial fusion in vivo.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4561519/

In addition, use of the right antioxidants (ie, glutathione) may increase that bias while protecting stem cell telomeres from attrition, and employing stem cell fuel (L-threonine) can make the process more efficient.

• Well Written x 1
  • Agree x 1

#5897 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

It's possible that you are using up the stem cells available to the hippocampus. Stem cells can divide symmetrically or asymmetrically. Purely asymmetric division will use them up, even though theoretically one stem cell is being produced with each division. This may be happening with NSI-189. It certainly appears to occur with C60 driven stem cell proliferation, where you might see rejuvenation at first, but then that fades and no amount of C60 will bring it back. I've been experimenting with forcing SC self-renewal and thereby enlarging the stem cell pool, and something similar might work for NSI-189. This topic is covered in the thread Stem cell self-renewal with C60.

Bottom line, mitochondrial morphology biases stem cell division one way or the other. Division can be biased to self-renewal by forcing mitochondria into a fused state--

And this fused state can be achieved with stearic acid (C18:0)--

In addition, use of the right antioxidants (ie, glutathione) may increase that bias while protecting stem cell telomeres from attrition, and employing stem cell fuel (L-threonine) can make the process more efficient.

That's some good information thx!

gonna look into that :D

#5898 Saffron

• 114 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:12 PM

Its too weak and ineffective to help with crippling torture of constant depression and anything that does work is immediately banned by the psychopathic government of darkness, evil & torture while these weak ineffective decoys are promoted. Virtually no is real or non-weakminded and has extremely low expectations for antidepressants, as they constantly cite weak garbage that doesnt work against bed-ridden depression torture and destruction of life. Also virtually no one reacts to any real antidepressant being prohibited even though its more evil and damaging to life than child abuse is, far more. This world is so fake and weak-minded.

People have the inactive placebo CBD as an avatar? Goodness gracious.

Everyone here looks manic and dissociative to me, from my perspective. Everyone is on like some natural manic high being enthusiastic about super weak nootropics and antidepressants that are extremely weak or inactive, and justr has pleasure from being "into" it, not getting any real benefit from it. Anything real is immediately banned or very expensive with high demand.  the world is psychopathic and evil. 

Edited by Saffron, 25 May 2018 - 06:14 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#5899 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:38 PM

Can you build a tolerance to NSI-189? Been using 40 mg QD for a couple months now, I don't think I feel much but that doesn't mean it's not working in the background. I'm thinking of slowly ramping the dosage to 80 mg either QD or BID (I think I'd prefer QD though to preserve my sleep quality).

• Well Written x 1

#5900 dojob

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:27 AM

Its too weak and ineffective to help with crippling torture of constant depression and anything that does work is immediately banned by the psychopathic government of darkness, evil & torture while these weak ineffective decoys are promoted. Virtually no is real or non-weakminded and has extremely low expectations for antidepressants, as they constantly cite weak garbage that doesnt work against bed-ridden depression torture and destruction of life. Also virtually no one reacts to any real antidepressant being prohibited even though its more evil and damaging to life than child abuse is, far more. This world is so fake and weak-minded.

People have the inactive placebo CBD as an avatar? Goodness gracious.

Everyone here looks manic and dissociative to me, from my perspective. Everyone is on like some natural manic high being enthusiastic about super weak nootropics and antidepressants that are extremely weak or inactive, and justr has pleasure from being "into" it, not getting any real benefit from it. Anything real is immediately banned or very expensive with high demand.  the world is psychopathic and evil. 

I guess that's your finding.

There is science, which we try to share in here.

and then there's the mind which can help you achieve anything. as long as you push it in the right direction. 

have you ever smoked/vaped a CBD strain? Have you looked at the science behind it?

Indeed no thing is going to work for you if you focus on thoughts like that.

• Agree x 1

#5901 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:37 PM

IRC.Bio is having a clearance sale of NSI-189:

https://irc.bio/product/nsi-189f-1g/

https://irc.bio/product/nsi-189p-1g/

• Agree x 1

#5902 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:58 AM

One quick question, has anyone experiences to share in regard to mixing nsi189 with selegiline? i remember reading somewhere that one hypothesis for the MoA of nsi is some partial d2 agonism so that would be too nice?

#5903 Saffron

• 114 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:44 AM

focus of thoughts dont affect how a compound works or doesnt work. Im surprised someone from Longecity would post such a thing. This is a place of people knowing that stuff is biological based. . Saying what you said is like saying a Parkinson's medication isnt working because the person focused their thoughts that way. I dont know how people speak of all these things so highly as if they are strong antidepressants. almost nothing works, one would have to have 300 mg of NSI-189 with a strong opioid and a side-effect free dopaminergic to help depression even a little. It will never be helped. Evil people who set policy will see to this. Depression and Anxiety is largely the Mu/Kapa Opioid pathways mediated in people who have the real deal. Opioids will never be allowed, nor will they work on technology to reduce tolerance and dependence to combine with them. This world is evil and makes no sense. Have a nice day.

• Ill informed x 1

#5904 Saffron

• 114 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:56 AM

My opinion of a real antidepressant:

twice daily 6 hour time release of:

300 mg NSI-189 (thread topic)

300 mg of PPAP

300 mg tianeptine

20 mg oxycodone or oxymorphone

500 mg ITPP

500 mg phenibut

50 mg low dose moclobemide (BDNF purposes)

50 mg noopept

0.25 mg Rasagiline

3 micrograms naltrexone

3 oral milligrams of naloxone

1 mg fasoracetam

some low dose benzodiazepine inverse agonst at a dose just below threshold for upregulation only

a single microgram of halperdol

possibly a half milligram of cyproheptadine

AS needed basis:

500 mg soma or 5 mg ambien

i dont take these and am not able to get them, im just saying what a real antidepressant would be. the NSI would be good only if high dose and only with many other things. When a real depressive takes the above complex, they will still be overall worse off and suffering more than a regular person without depression on no drugs. To put things in perspective and get real and do away with weakminded disinfo. The government wants people suffering or dead. Sorry im so real and the most powerful forum poster, theres no reason why i should be, this is just correct perspective and common sense that isnt that intelligent

Edited by Saffron, 04 June 2018 - 09:02 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#5905 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:51 PM

The stuff seems more interesting day by day. Any legit sources? So much of this comes from China I’m wondering if we really know what we’re getting?

#5906 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:09 PM

An update for members that have already sent payment and wait for NSI-189. The package is still in customs, last time was released after a lawyer friend of mine arranged to just sign a personal statement, that is not for resale, and not for human use. This time things are different and the official he spoke with, was not as cooperative. If I do not have a positive reply tomorrow, I ll arrange for a new smaller amount / to a new address, to cover the members that requested some. I am writing this here as a quick reply to those that I did not get the time to reply in PMs.

Anyone that is interested in Vorinostat for working with conditioned fear, is still available, you may want to take a look in the "Vorinostat group buy thread".

Hi guys,

Can you build a tolerance to NSI-189? Been using 40 mg QD for a couple months now, I don't think I feel much but that doesn't mean it's not working in the background. I'm thinking of slowly ramping the dosage to 80 mg either QD or BID (I think I'd prefer QD though to preserve my sleep quality).

Usually is better to lower the dose, or take a break. NSI-189 seems to work by hermesis (think exercise) that you can get cognitive benefits and semi permanent results over time, but according to the studies too, higher doses give side effects, with no more benefits or can null the positives all together, in a inverted U-shaped dose response.

Many members in the past got even better results after taking a break from NSI-189, the most common benefit was increased motivation that lasted two or three weeks after discontinuation. Tolerance and NSI-189 loosing all its effects is very rare, most commonly its conscious habituation by been permanently above baseline that feels like it does not give the same effects anymore. You can feel most of the difference in the beginning, and you can appreciate again (more) of its positives in mood after a break. The cognitive effects, like the positive spin that many have in thinking process, seems to stay the same . These days (and after four years of use) I only use it, in an as needed basis in social situations. NSI-189 and tianeptine is the basis for my social enhancing combo.

#5907 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 11:47 PM

An update for members that have already sent payment and wait for NSI-189. The package is still in customs, last time was released after a lawyer friend of mine arranged to just sign a personal statement, that is not for resale, and not for human use. This time things are different and the official he spoke with, was not as cooperative. If I do not have a positive reply tomorrow, I ll arrange for a new smaller amount / to a new address, to cover the members that requested some. I am writing this here as a quick reply to those that I did not get the time to reply in PMs.

Anyone that is interested in Vorinostat for working with conditioned fear, is still available, you may want to take a look in the "Vorinostat group buy thread".

Usually is better to lower the dose, or take a break. NSI-189 seems to work by hermesis (think exercise) that you can get cognitive benefits and semi permanent results over time, but according to the studies too, higher doses give side effects, with no more benefits or can null the positives all together, in a inverted U-shaped dose response.

Many members in the past got even better results after taking a break from NSI-189, the most common benefit was increased motivation that lasted two or three weeks after discontinuation. Tolerance and NSI-189 loosing all its effects is very rare, most commonly its conscious habituation by been permanently above baseline that feels like it does not give the same effects anymore. You can feel most of the difference in the beginning, and you can appreciate again (more) of its positives in mood after a break. The cognitive effects, like the positive spin that many have in thinking process, seems to stay the same . These days (and after four years of use) I only use it, in an as needed basis in social situations. NSI-189 and tianeptine is the basis for my social enhancing combo.

I was under the impression that 80 mg was the peak of the inverted U-curve after which most users experienced more negative than positive effects?

#5908 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:27 AM

I was under the impression that 80 mg was the peak of the inverted U-curve after which most users experienced more negative than positive effects?

Yes this is correct, its 80mg oral phosphate, but according to the posts I have read and some hundred PMs I have gotten over the years, for most would not worth it. Its usually better to add another chemical to NSI-189 depending on what benefits you are after, than pressing with larger doses. From your experience saying that you seem you have developed a tolerance, and because you want to try larger doses, you may want to try 60mg for a few days and see how this goes. Hopefully you are in the minority and a larger dose will work for you. If you do not have much of an added benefit, or even worst you get side effects, I suggest to try taking a break to see if you would get the increased motivation, and nootropic effects others described off cycle, or try cycling 20mg to 40mg doses in an as needed basis, with a possible addition of other "nootropics" for an extra boost like tianeptine (depression,anxiety) or noopept (nootropic benefits, anxiety).

#5909 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 03:36 AM

Yes this is correct, its 80mg oral phosphate, but according to the posts I have read and some hundred PMs I have gotten over the years, for most would not worth it. Its usually better to add another chemical to NSI-189 depending on what benefits you are after, than pressing with larger doses. From your experience saying that you seem you have developed a tolerance, and because you want to try larger doses, you may want to try 60mg for a few days and see how this goes. Hopefully you are in the minority and a larger dose will work for you. If you do not have much of an added benefit, or even worst you get side effects, I suggest to try taking a break to see if you would get the increased motivation, and nootropic effects others described off cycle, or try cycling 20mg to 40mg doses in an as needed basis, with a possible addition of other "nootropics" for an extra boost like tianeptine (depression,anxiety) or noopept (nootropic benefits, anxiety).

Sounds good, I'll be using 60mg for a bit. I'm also using tianeptine sulfate at 25mg which I just started a couple weeks ago.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5910 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 08:49 PM

I got a call from my friend, he got the package released. I ll send all envelopes on Monday, or the latest on Tuesday, and I ll add an extra free gram for the delay.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)