• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 23 votes

COLURACETAM - User Feedback

coluracetam racetam piracetam pramiracetam oxiracetam aniracetam memory cognitive cognition nootropic

• Please log in to reply
592 replies to this topic

#31 unbeatableking

• 238 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

Think about all of the popular yet somewhat obscure racetams that are being sold by popular retailers now.

Noopept for example - Cerebral Health.

Phenylpiracetam - Demiurge labs.

I am aware that Cerebral Health is an in-house manufacturer, correct? Perhaps someone should contact them.

It just saddens me to think that all of these other variants are being kept out of our reach by logistical matters.

Edited by unbeatableking, 09 September 2012 - 08:02 AM.

#32 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

Very interesting, perhaps get a selective D1 agonist synthed too as those IMO have the most potential for a variety of things, id deff try to get this stuff available, if i had the money i would get things synthed to treat people with treatment resistance to meds for mental issues, perhaps some day i can:)
  • like x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 polymathic

• 45 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

Think about all of the popular yet somewhat obscure racetams that are being sold by popular retailers now.

Noopept for example - Cerebral Health.

Phenylpiracetam - Demiurge labs.

I am aware that Cerebral Health is an in-house manufacturer, correct? Perhaps someone should contact them.

It just saddens me to think that all of these other variants are being kept out of our reach by logistical matters.

So true. Really we're stuck with Pira, Oxi, Anni, Pram and Noopept. but looking at the list of racetams;

http://en.wikipedia....tegory:Racetams

There's a fair few more!

So many avenues yet to be explored....

#34 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

Hey ScienceGuy!
Thanks a lot for the info on coluracetam, 16k$ seems like a fortune to spend on 500g!
It's really good to hear that it influences memory, hopefully I'll get a hold of some in future.

Btw. Are you Polish or was it a Polish manufacturer? What lab is it exactly that they've made coluracetam for you?

#35 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

What lab is it exactly that they've made coluracetam for you?

I have deliberately withheld the details of precisely which custom synthesis laboratory I used for manufacturing the COLURACETAM since I wish to avoid conspiracy theorists falsely accusing me of being affiliated with said company. ;)

However, I have already provided this information the LONGECITY MODERATORS for their verification purposes should they feel the need. :)

I also avoid ever recommending a single brand, manufacturer or supplier of NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS, DRUGS or RESEARCH CHEMICALS, again to avoid similar false accusations. :|o

I made the mistake once of recommending a specific product from a specific brand with the sole intention of wishing to be helpful and found myself being falsely accused of attempted viral marketing. :wacko:

In order to avoid any possibilty of insinuations being made that I might have some insidious profit-driven hidden agenda in posting this thread I need to remain wholly impartial and unbiased in every regard; and hence I must avoid any possible direct or indirect profiting from the future sale of and/or custom synthesis of COLURACETAM.

Hence, if you wish to source a reputable custom synthesis laboratory I recommend that you start with entering "custom synthesis" and/or "custom synthesis lab" into an internet search engine, and then obtain multiple (i.e. 3 or more) comparative quotations from reputable companies of your own choosing. ;)

You should note that if you look to CHINA you will save on $$$ but at the expense of PURITY, which is a judgment call. Personally, given one of the synthesis ingredients used in manufacturing COLURACETAM is highly toxic I didn't want to take the risk :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 09 September 2012 - 04:21 PM.

#36 unbeatableking

• 238 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

^

How will you react if this happens to you while you're holding the jar of Colouracetam? :-D

• like x 3
  • dislike x 2

#37 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Awesome. Thanks for taking one for the team!

Looking forward to reading more. This stuff sounds promising.

#38 Crispy Cat

• 76 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

What lab is it exactly that they've made coluracetam for you?

You should note that if you look to CHINA you will save on $$$ but at the expense of PURITY, which is a judgment call. Personally, given one of the synthesis ingredients used in manufacturing COLURACETAM is highly toxic I didn't want to take the risk :)

the funny thing is if you ask the Chinese factory's that are giving quotes if they can guarantee the purity of the product as you intend to be testing it via HPLC and HNMR (as scienc guy kindly suggested) they suddenly go quiet and stop including the coa in there mails
ive gone from 10 convincing chinese leads with reasonably similar quotes to 4 or 5 that i suspect are buying time!
it would also seem (by doing google maps research) that alot of contacts are simply sales reps in small offices that get commission's from there sources for getting busines on products they have never had any contact with!

also alot of factory web sites will use images cloned from other sources!
soo if you go to a chinese factory web site copy the main factory image and then search similar images in google you will likely find that the picture is a rip off from istock or that 15 different company's are using the same factory picture!

all in all its rather discouraging

Edited by Crispy Cat, 09 September 2012 - 05:01 PM.

• like x 2

#39 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

...the funny thing is if you ask the Chinese factory's that are giving quotes if they can guarantee the purity of the product as you intend to be testing it via HPLC and HNMR (as scienc guy kindly suggested) they suddenly go quiet and stop including the coa in there mails...

Unfortunately, this does not come as a shock to hear ;)

BTW it is not unheard of for a COA to be issued by a CHINESE MANUFACTURER wherein independent lab tests confirm that the purity printed on the COA is not in fact representative of the purity of the actual product. I came across this several times when sourcing ingredients for use in the manufacture of nutritional supplements. :)

If sourcing anything from a CHINESE MANUFACTURER you would be wise to have the product that they supply you with tested by a third party analysis laboratory to confirm what is its PURITY, at least for the first batch you order from them. Obviously don't inform the CHINESE MANUFACTURER in advance of your intentions to do so. ;)

Did you do cambridgebrainsciences.com before and after or have any other quantitative information about its effects?

Can you practice some working memory and short-term memory tests until you have plateaued for over a week, and then start up the 80mg BID regimen and continue the tests? If there are substantial effects, perhaps this approach can expose them.

Excellent questions! :)

I have already on my TO DO LIST; wherein the limiting factor has been that of available free time, in that I have barely a modicum. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can carry out said exercise. ;)

I have been using some methods of testing my memory that are more basic than that of cambridgebrainsciences, which I have been able to carry out within the confines of my crazy work schedule; these include a number of rudimentary 'memory tests', such as for example ascertaining what is the number of items listed on my personal TO DO LIST, which I ritually compose daily prior to retiring for the night, that I can remember in the morning prior to looking at it; as well as others. :)

It is most certainly my intention to do the cambridgebrainsciences testing, just be a little patient with me please. ;)

^

How will you react if this happens to you while you're holding the jar of Colouracetam? :-D

Please give me some credit... There is no single jar of COLURACETAM for that to happen with; and hence if I drop "the jar" of COLURACETAM that I am currently using I lose but a small proportion of the whole quantity ;)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 09 September 2012 - 05:21 PM.

#40 @now

• 100 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

Please give me some credit... There is no single jar of COLURACETAM for that to happen with; and hence if I drop "the jar" of COLURACETAM that I am currently using I lose but a small proportion of the whole quantity ;)

Well, you wouldn't be the first science guy to be impractical ;-) [it takes one to know one ]

#41 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:07 AM

bump, ScienceGuy, any updates?

Edited by CIMN, 13 September 2012 - 04:07 AM.

#42 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:24 AM

It looks like this might be a good product for someone to begin selling. Get half a kilo made up ($16K investment) and then divide into small doses and add 50% - 80% markup and sell sell sell. From the interest shown here, I suspect a few people would be very interested buying some. Maybe a poll should be set up to see how many people here would buy say 60 cap of 10mg at price x or something along those lines.

Edited by PWAIN, 13 September 2012 - 04:24 AM.

• like x 1

#43 CIMN

• Validating/Suspended
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

It looks like this might be a good product for someone to begin selling. Get half a kilo made up ($16K investment) and then divide into small doses and add 50% - 80% markup and sell sell sell. From the interest shown here, I suspect a few people would be very interested buying some. Maybe a poll should be set up to see how many people here would buy say 60 cap of 10mg at price x or something along those lines.

i don't think the price should be unreasonable, but ya it seems that if it was synthesized in bulk amounts, it could be at least dispersed to more people.

#44 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

If there's going to be some samples to be sold, I sure as hell want to be in! lol
Very, very interested in this coluracetam.

#45 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hi everyone,

Just checking in to say that I will hopefully be able to post an update EDIT: sometime this weekend by this coming Monday or Tuesday at the absolute latest. Thank you kindly for your patience :)

My work hours have been insane the past few days, so thank you kindly for your patience ;)

Watch this space; I'll post an update as soon as feasibly possible :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 17 September 2012 - 02:18 AM.

• like x 1

#46 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

Wow, this is absolutely incredible.
  • like x 1

#47 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:07 AM

Hi everyone,

Just checking in to say that I will hopefully be able to post and update sometime this weekend.

My work hours have been insane the past few days, so thank you kindly for your patience ;)

I realise it is not the case, but I just have this vision of a guy working really hard to pay for this stuff. :)

#48 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

I would 1000% buy some... shit man. hahah even 500mg.
  • like x 1

#49 BarrelBoy

• 43 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

Thank you for this very meticulous information ScienceGuy!
  • like x 1

#50 BarrelBoy

• 43 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

It's probably worth noting that generally the higher the price for some drug or expensive dish or what have you, the more powerful the placebo effect becomes.

Edited by brokenyoga, 18 September 2012 - 03:56 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#51 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:33 AM

It's probably worth noting that generally the higher the price for some drug or expensive dish or what have you, the more powerful the placebo effect becomes.

True, sadly....

#52 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:36 AM

Good point :)

Although I should point out that my price paid works out to be only $0.32 per 10mg dose; this is not exactly expensive ;)

#53 greekpsychonaut

• 75 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:37 AM

Thanks for the reply, sir! Much appreciated.

#54 Raza

• 454 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

Although I should point out that my price paid works out to be only $0.32 per 10mg dose; this is not exactly expensive ;)

Are those the doses you're experiencing these profound effects from?

#55 sapentia

• 94 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just checking in to say that I will hopefully be able to post an update EDIT: sometime this weekend by this coming Monday or Tuesday at the absolute latest. Thank you kindly for your patience :)

Thanks for your contribution to this forum ScienceGuy! I too am very interested in coluracetam and am looking forward to your update.

#56 pinnacle

• 62 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

Wow very interesting thread indeed! ScienceGuy - you legend for doing this and sharing such an insightful report.

#57 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

Are those the doses you're experiencing these profound effects from?

YES, my individual dosage of COLURACETAM is 10mg, which I take TID ;)

#58 ScienceGuy

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hi everyone,

FYI - I have added an update to my OP; and I will endeavour to continue to make further updates as and when I can :)

I have decided to give away to a limited number of 2-GRAM SAMPLES of COLURACETAM to a limited number of pre-existing MEMBERS and REGISTERED USERS of LONGECITY (only). I will not be selling these; I will be giving them away for FREE, wherein I will solely be charging the postage cost of shipping the sample.

Salient points as follows:

- This will be limited to a total of 25 number samples; with 5 number reserved for LONGECITY MEMBERS only, and 20 made available to REGISTERED USERS.

- To be eligible your date of registering / joining LONGECITY must pre-date 8th September 2012, which is the date I started this thread.

- Those individuals who have already expressed an interest either via posts within this thread or by PMs to me will have first refusal.

- The remainder will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

- I only ask that you be willing to share your experience in taking COLURACETAM via posting feedback within this particular thread. I have not had the time to properly carry out the extensive tests (such as proper memory tests etc.) that I would like and hope that others will be able to do so and share their results.

PM me if you are interested ;)
  • like x 3

#59 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:39 PM

Sign me up! Very interested

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 blazewind

• 77 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

I was hoping you would do this since you have so many doses. I just sent you a PM. I respond well to to racetams so I am eager to try COLURACETAM.

By the way, I have an idea to further test the effects of COLURACETAM. Since it is shown to be a high affinity choline uptake enhancer, the effects should be compared to Ginsenoside Rb1, one of the Ginsenosides that make up Panax Ginseng. If you take a look at the following study, it says:

http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/1338897
"In the present studies, analysis of choline uptake kinetics indicated that Rb1 increased the maximum velocity of choline uptake, while the affinity of the cholineuptake carrier for choline (Km) was not significantly altered."

Studies show that in Panax Ginseng there are 22+ Ginsenosides (http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/22977120) that all have different (and even competing effects) so it may be masking the good effect that a choline uptake enhancer would have.

So perhaps taking a pure and higher dose of Ginsenoside Rb1 than usually found in a Panax Ginseng pill would lead to similar effects of COLURACETAM and clue us into what exactly a choline uptake enhancer does.

Currently I do not see any pure Ginsenoside Rb1 for sale from any retailers but there are some Chinese manufacturers that have it available.

What do you think ScienceGuy?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam, racetam, piracetam, pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam, memory, cognitive, cognition, nootropic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users