2 replies to this topic

#1 kenorb

• 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

It's safe?
Any experiences?
What doses do you recommend?

I haven't tried adding the DMSO yet.
I have been putting oo-c60 on my scalp and skin for about a month.
I have been on a methionine restricted diet for about 2 months.
I have been taking 2g of cystiene every day for about 2 months.

I just started looking for hairs changing colors with a magnifying glass. I will report any changes if I find them.

I have been wanting to add some dmso to the oo-c60 combination, but haven't had time.

Link: http://www.longecity...post__p__556110

#2 kenorb

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Hey guys I have some interesting effects from the C60 EVOO and its all good.

I had two wart-like skin bump growths on my face for the last two years (age 45). Both are raised above the surface of my skin and are very visible to others. On is about 5mm across on my left temple the other was only 2mm but was on the side of my nose. I was putting C60 on my face at night the first week to make my facial skin more healthy. At the end of the week I noticed that the size of both skin growths were reduced to half in hight above the skin, and the big one no longer itched. Today makes it two weeks and two days and both are no longer raised above my skin. I can feel the big one is smaller and it was deep before but seems less so now. I will continue till its gone…one week at the most. My wife saw and was amazed and wants to do the same for one skin growth on her forehead. For hers I will take Before and after photos and let you know in two-three weeks.

Also since I'm 45 my hair is just beginning to turn grey, about 5-8% but facial hair is about 40% grey. I had a big grey area of 1.3 cm across two weeks ago before putting on my face. I remember it because it was new and just appeared suddenly. Its gone. I shaved my sideburns shorter to check for sure and yes, its brown now, but a few grey strands here and there. (Could be darker due to sudden colder weather here in Taiwan, but doubt that). I have brown hair.

I've been on C60 EVOO for 3 months now at 2-3 mg per day, not including the drops on my face at night. I didn't expect to see results not now not for years to come, however this is what I noticed and I thought you should know.

WARNING: (IN ANTHONY'S INTERVIEW WITH THE RAT SCIENTIST, HE DID SAY C60 MIGHT BE TOXIC ON THE SKIN ONLY IF IT IS HIT BY UV LIGHT. So don't wear it in the sun)

Link: http://www.longecity...post__p__547856

so far there is lots of talks but hardly any compelling effects and a large neglect of risks.

Really? Hardly any? By my count, there were ~ten reports of increased stamina, nine reports of weight lifters exceeding their previous limits, four or five reports of UV photoprotection, even two reports of hair growth. Although this is admittedly a growing collection of anecdotes, it's starting to get compelling, at least to me. Aside from Baati, fullerenes have been in a lot of animals of various species, and have even been approved as OTC pharmaceuticals in Ukraine, for what that's worth. (Not much, I admit.) I think that there was a lot of discussion of risks early on, but I think a lot of people have come to the conclusion that the risks are small. I agree that the risks are not zero. The risks of Statins aren't zero either, but that doesn't stop an awful lot of people from taking them.

The reports of hair regrowth in bald spots are particularly fascinating to me. Once a spot has been bald for many years, the hair follicle cells die off. All that remains are a hodge podge of inactive follicle stem cells. These inactivated stem cells can remain for decades afterward. In theory, if you can stimulate the hair stem cells to come out of their niches and differentiate/proliferate, you can regrow hair even in a spot that's been bald for decades. But there are VERY FEW ways to stimulate this kind of stem cell differentiation/proliferation. Activating telomerase in the stem cell is one such way.

If people are seeing hair regrowth in spots that have been bald for many years or decades, it hints that C60 is somehow stimulating differentiation/proliferation of stem cells. Simply reducing oxidative stress inside the mitochondria, e.g. the way endogenous antioxidants like catalase work inside the mitochondria, would NOT explain an observation like this IMO.

Absolutely fascinating.

Link: http://www.longecity...post__p__531988

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kenorb

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Why the topic is in Bumb status?
If you think this thread is duplicate, please let me know where.
  • dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, skin, head, scalp, shampoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users