cannabidiol cannabis cbd cb2

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#361 Manwhoworkstoomuch!

• Validating/Suspended
  • 23 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 November 2016 - 04:07 PM

I don't think there is any. I mentioned A few sideeffects and it seems you could start vomiting.

http://www.livescien...c-symptoms.html

Some consequences of recreational cannabis use on the body include vomiting, inflammation in the mouth, excessively fast heartbeat, arrhythmias, irritation of the respiratory system and chronic bronchitis, according to the review.

Edited by Manwhoworkstoomuch!, 24 November 2016 - 04:07 PM.

#362 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:06 PM

Hey guys, I finally got legally access to two high CBD low THC strains/seeds 15%-1% 20%-1% however I have no idea how to cultivate/grow marijuana. Anyone know a easy to follow guide for dummy's?
  • Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#363 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

Hey guys, I finally got legally access to two high CBD low THC strains/seeds 15%-1% 20%-1% however I have no idea how to cultivate/grow marijuana. Anyone know a easy to follow guide for dummy's?

Isn't the THC-part functionally useless for a Schiz? Why didn't you just buy CBD-oil that's very pure? I thought that was a common product these days?

#364 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:58 AM

Isn't the THC-part functionally useless for a Schiz? Why didn't you just buy CBD-oil that's very pure? I thought that was a common product these days?

I had very mixed results with what's available on the market (8% CBD and 0.03% THC), I'm wondering if a higher amount CBD will make any difference. And oils, they're unregulated (most are just "snake-oil"), I've tried 3 different brands and the ones (that I actually need) with high amounts of pharmaceutical CBD is just too ridiculously expensive!

Edited by YoungSchizo, 25 April 2018 - 09:00 AM.

#365 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:57 PM

I had very mixed results with what's available on the market (8% CBD and 0.03% THC), I'm wondering if a higher amount CBD will make any difference. And oils, they're unregulated (most are just "snake-oil"), I've tried 3 different brands and the ones (that I actually need) with high amounts of pharmaceutical CBD is just too ridiculously expensive!

I've found large quantities of CBD isolate to be cheaper per dose.

#366 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:44 PM

I've found large quantities of CBD isolate to be cheaper per dose.

What dosage are you taking and what do you notice? I'm taking this isolate one https://www.hempbota...ml-pure-cbd-oil and noticed nothing, I even put it in vaporizer, nothing! :(

Edited by YoungSchizo, 10 March 2019 - 12:45 PM.

#367 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

What dosage are you taking and what do you notice? I'm taking this isolate one https://www.hempbota...ml-pure-cbd-oil and noticed nothing, I even put it in vaporizer, nothing! :(

CBD helps me sleep.I found that CBD oil made me spacier easier than CBD isolate and that if I took too much CBD oil I felt disassociated and like I might pass out. When I overdid CBD oil, my heart raced and my vision became snowy and I drifted in and out of consciousness. I had similar problems with other supplements (EDTA and 5HTP mostly) so I might be confusing the details of the horrible events but the gist felt similar. It seems like the CBD helps by lowering ACh or that ACh needs to be high enough not to be lowered to a dangerously low point by CBD (some of my side effects appear to be from low ACh though I don't know why isolate would make the side effects occur at higher dosages. It could be that other cannabinoids in CBD oil lower ACh more than cannibidoil though this is all very theoretical. I know that I've read that CBD lowers ACh but I haven't looked at the studies recently if at all).

You are taking CBD Oil which is less pure the CBD isolate.

CBD isolate allows me to take more without these negative affects. I now take 75mg of isolate with 1 25mg dose at breakfast, 1 at dinner and 1 right before bed. I still have some CBD Oil and take 6 drops of that after dinner, though I plan on trying to phase out the oil when I run out.

I used to take 12-16 drops of https://www.charlott...formula-cbd-oil or something like that as they changed there product since.

This should be at least 20 drops with your product. CBD is best absorbed at meal time (I think it's fat soluble) so that should help and I've found that it is better to take at least most of it around bed time.

You might want to consider other brands as I am unsure if yours is good. That being said, at least with isolate the quality seems pretty standard (I tried 3 companies and can't tell the difference but all of them seem to be well regarded).

When do you take your CBD? Do you have any side effects from it? How do you take it? I've been taking the isolate sublingually and that seems to help. Though when I took the oil I just added it to some tea/water and drank it.

#368 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:51 AM

CBD helps me sleep.I found that CBD oil made me spacier easier than CBD isolate and that if I took too much CBD oil I felt disassociated and like I might pass out. When I overdid CBD oil, my heart raced and my vision became snowy and I drifted in and out of consciousness. I had similar problems with other supplements (EDTA and 5HTP mostly) so I might be confusing the details of the horrible events but the gist felt similar. It seems like the CBD helps by lowering ACh or that ACh needs to be high enough not to be lowered to a dangerously low point by CBD (some of my side effects appear to be from low ACh though I don't know why isolate would make the side effects occur at higher dosages. It could be that other cannabinoids in CBD oil lower ACh more than cannibidoil though this is all very theoretical. I know that I've read that CBD lowers ACh but I haven't looked at the studies recently if at all).

You are taking CBD Oil which is less pure the CBD isolate.
CBD isolate allows me to take more without these negative affects. I now take 75mg of isolate with 1 25mg dose at breakfast, 1 at dinner and 1 right before bed. I still have some CBD Oil and take 6 drops of that after dinner, though I plan on trying to phase out the oil when I run out.

I used to take 12-16 drops of https://www.charlott...formula-cbd-oil or something like that as they changed there product since.
This should be at least 20 drops with your product. CBD is best absorbed at meal time (I think it's fat soluble) so that should help and I've found that it is better to take at least most of it around bed time.

You might want to consider other brands as I am unsure if yours is good. That being said, at least with isolate the quality seems pretty standard (I tried 3 companies and can't tell the difference but all of them seem to be well regarded).

When do you take your CBD? Do you have any side effects from it? How do you take it? I've been taking the isolate sublingually and that seems to help. Though when I took the oil I just added it to some tea/water and drank it.

When it first came I tried a few drops.. nothing.. then I increased the dosage.. nothing.. no effects and no side-effects.. I tried it under my tongue, in my vaporizer and in my tea.. nothing.
I think I might benefit from the oil form but for now I'm done with CBD.. If the oil gets cheaper in the future I might go for that, I think I might benefit more from that form.

#369 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2019 - 03:28 PM

CBD Oil has a short shelf life so I'd try increasing the dose more rather than trashing it. You can also try it externally if you have pain issues. My guess is your body doesn't need it and no other form of CBD would be better for you. CBD Isolate in my opinion is cheaper and more effective but I doubt it will help you if CBD oil does nothing at any dose.

• dislike x 1

#370 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:22 PM

CBD Oil has a short shelf life so I'd try increasing the dose more rather than trashing it. You can also try it externally if you have pain issues. My guess is your body doesn't need it and no other form of CBD would be better for you. CBD Isolate in my opinion is cheaper and more effective but I doubt it will help you if CBD oil does nothing at any dose.

I'm planning on just downing some large quantities of ml, let's see how I react to that. Smoking CBD has a whole different effect on me, good and bad. It seems like I can arrange and filter my thoughts easier but at the same time it causes disassociation which I don't like. The purest strains with the highest CBD content that I tried are this and this one. I also tried this one (which causes some sort of psychotic episode without anxiety in me) and I even tried this medical CBD back in the days I conned the pharmacy with fake prescriptions (this one had the best effect on me).

Maybe I'll try CBD liquid for my vaporizer but if I don't like that either, I'd better wait for a while till I try any CBD products anymore.

#371 CBD Expert

• 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:19 PM

I would love to introduce you to our webshop & blog website. Here you van find everything in terms of CBD, also known as CBD Olie.

• Disagree x 1

#372 Seganfredo

• 108 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 12:40 AM

Hey n95,

I take it every night.

Actually it's not just CDB, as it has THC content as well (it's regular cannabis oil - I make it myself with extra virgin olive oil as it's immensely costly and bureaucratic to sell/buy it in my beautiful territory and the literature points to THC's potent benefits against neoplasias).

I use it for dealing with my chronic anger issues, lowering stress levels and especially for my Epstein barr infestation with IBS and several autoimmune disorders. I also give it to my father for his anxiety, depression, huge pain, absolute lack of appetite, life long insomnia that has been awful these last years and as a secondary/tertiary cancer treatment. Every month or so I mix it in the glasses with his nightly 'goo' of supplements. He doesn't know about it (he'd NEVER take it knowingly), but things were so despairing that I took this liberty.

It's pretty effin good.

Prior, I've used marijuana some 15 times during adolescence (I'm 33) and quit it as I've always hated it. Still, since I've been using the oil, my stress went to normal-ish levels, my anger has been a million times easier to control, I sleep much better, the EBV is almost a non issue even after I ditched the antivirals (which was equal to hell if I missed for 2 days) and the IBS/autoimmune disorders are much milder, under control, much easier to bear. The oil is far from all I'm doing, but it definitely does pack a punch in helping and has great merit especially mood, virus and sleep wise.

My father now has a pretty great appetite. It normalized it (and then some). His pain is, poof, GONE. So much so he quit all the potent opioids that were wreaking havoc on his system. He sleeps awesomely well now. Only problem is that he wakes my mother up as he's got pretty agitated vivid dreams now and sleep talks his heart out - even whistles for hours. (These effects are direct results of the oil, as they start to worsen back to where they were before when I don't put the oil into his night medicine). Also, he's already beat the clock, as, according to his team of doctors, he should be well gone by now and the cancer keeps getting smaller and he's better and closer to be in full remission every doc visit (but I'm a health researcher and have literally been given him a dozen other treatments, so it may or may not have anything to do with the oil. I'm sure it helps lots, tho, if only indirectly). It eased his anxiety considerably but didn't do much to turn him into a happy, life loving, happy go lucky human being (even if he's much calmer, his depressive mood remains).

Any experiences, shared in regards of use of cannabidiol (particularly in the treatment of anxiety based disorders) would be much appreciated!

Regards!

Edited by Seganfredo, 28 December 2019 - 12:57 AM.

• like x 1

#373 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 01:35 PM

Has anyone tried CBD oil, strains and hashish? What's your verdict and differences of effect it had on you?

#374 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 12:24 PM

Bought myself some strains and (first ever) hashish for another round of trials.

No one sharing experience?

Attached File  Knipsel1.jpg   69.32KB   0 downloads

#375 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2020 - 12:48 PM

I found a reputable company selling CBD oil in my country (Australia) and it's been independently lab tested.

I've been using it for close to two months and I've found it takes a week or two of daily dosing for the CBD to build up in my system before I notice the effects. What I've found it most helpful for is improving my mood, I get a serious relief from depression/anhedonia and I feel it also has some form of a restorative effect as my meditations/contemplations become deeper.

I also have a mild anxiety and chronic pain but I haven't noticed any relief from this as of yet. I would say that the change in my mood has been significant enough that I do feel to continue my usage of the oil despite it being somewhat expensive.

• Agree x 1

#376 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 10:53 PM

I've found it takes a week or two of daily dosing for the CBD to build up in my system before I notice the effects.

i doubt CBD takes weeks to work.  You can see in this video a dramatic difference in the British woman's reaction to pure THC vs. a more balanced ratio.  The comparison between paranoia and pure psychedelic bliss, well, is like night and day.

the fact that CBD isn't helping your physical pain may indicate a neuropathic as opposed to nociceptive origin.  Basically nociception is the sensation of tissue damage, whereas neuropathy is actual (partial?) destruction of the sensory and/or motor neurons.

It achieves this by reversing the CB1 receptor, and attaching to the CB2 outside of the brain.  It also reduces inflammation by modulating the immune system and mast cells (similar to Quercetin).  I don't know how effective CBD will prove to be for addiction and arthritis and the other bonepile of ailments it supposedly remedies, but it's still an interesting one and i do hope the price continues to come down while availability to the public continues to increase.

• Informative x 1

#377 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:20 AM

i doubt CBD takes weeks to work. You can see in this video a dramatic difference in the British woman's reaction to pure THC vs. a more balanced ratio. The comparison between paranoia and pure psychedelic bliss, well, is like night and day.

Well I believe there are anecdotal reports that the CBD does take time to start working. I think that it’s possible I could confuse the titration effect with the onset of the CBD.

#378 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 12:32 PM

i doubt CBD takes weeks to work.  You can see in this video a dramatic difference in the British woman's reaction to pure THC vs. a more balanced ratio.  The comparison between paranoia and pure psychedelic bliss, well, is like night and day.

the fact that CBD isn't helping your physical pain may indicate a neuropathic as opposed to nociceptive origin.  Basically nociception is the sensation of tissue damage, whereas neuropathy is actual (partial?) destruction of the sensory and/or motor neurons.

It achieves this by reversing the CB1 receptor, and attaching to the CB2 outside of the brain.  It also reduces inflammation by modulating the immune system and mast cells (similar to Quercetin).  I don't know how effective CBD will prove to be for addiction and arthritis and the other bonepile of ailments it supposedly remedies, but it's still an interesting one and i do hope the price continues to come down while availability to the public continues to increase.

In the video it's a mixture of THC:CBD vs. pure THC.

I agree with mono that pure CBD (the oil form) takes time to build up in the system and has a really smooth effect on mood and sleep. However, if you smoke pure CBD stains/hashish (with traces of a tiny % of THC) the effects are instantly on relieving tension/anxiety. And personally smoking it makes me a bit forgetful/zoned out (I guess that's because of the traces of THC).

#379 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 02:34 AM

Does it take weeks to work though?  If it impedes the high and reduces anxiety immediately, what "effects" build up?  From a large study,

CBD was shown to be helpful for decreasing anxiety through a simulated public speaking test at doses of 300 mg to 600 mg in single-dose studies.

#380 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 09:19 AM

Does it take weeks to work though? If it impedes the high and reduces anxiety immediately, what "effects" build up? From a large study,

300-600mg is quite a high dosage and too expensive for most people, only rich people can afford that.
600/1200mg is even the dosage that supposedly be even antipsychotic and are used in schizophrenia trials.

I have improved mood effects with 5% CBD oil 2 drops taken 4/5 times daily (mood started to improve 2nd week. Not a magic bullet but quite noticeable)

Also the thing is, you need to find a brand that works for you. I've bought quite some bottles high dosages oils from specialized CBD stores, didn't do shit.
By coincidence I bought from a regular drugstore with a low dosage because it was 2 for 1 and by 'accident' it worked!

And strains/hashish it works immediate but it's more tricky, some work better and "different" on mood/anxiety but it's tricky to buy in bulk because the CBD:THC ratio can change a bit by every batch even if you buy the same product.

Personally I like the oil for improved mood which stays steady throughout the day and like to smoke for immediate effect on feeling tense all day but the half-life with smoking is very short (a few hours).

Edited by YoungSchizo, 07 March 2020 - 09:46 AM.

#381 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 10:09 PM

CBD?  each time i go out i see it advertised on every corner and plaza and gas station in town. EVERYONE is getting on the CBD action. not me though. i hate the fact its overpriced overrated and mostly fake product. yes, articles out there do mention most CBD is only partially CBD. lots of deceit when it comes to that business. even if most products are fake,so what, at least lower the goddamn price! last time i brought few gummies for 20 dollars and took all 5 only to get the miserable 50mg of CBD. haha what a shitty business.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#382 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 04:27 PM

why should it cost more than $10 for a reasonable dose of something grown on trees?  i'm hoping one day for 300mg at $7 retail

• Needs references x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Agree x 1

#383 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 08:41 PM

yeah 300mg CBD for even just 20 dollars is still fine. but for 20 dollars all you will get is few gummies barely at 15mg. in most studies, you need at least 300mg. but if you are intolerant or take meds or other shit, 150mg is min you will need. still it will costly you, at least maybe 40 dollars. then you find out next day in an article the product didnt even contain even close to that amount! i recently got some hemp smokes claiming 50mg per cig (which i knew was insane) until it was tested it barely contained 5mg hah. i sent them email and they havent responded now... maybe a month? oh well. live n learn :)

#384 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 10:44 PM

Guys compare it with nicotine/cigarette replaceable's and e-cigs/liquid, it's still unregulated but we're heading somewhere. I started experimenting with CBD in 2015 (because Europe was behind the US) and accidentally finally found my way to a cheap brand I might stick to (oil wise). As far as smoking goes (haven't tried other forms).. it'll be always tricky (for now and if we do not get pharmaceutical grade stuff) due to little bit of traces of THC. If you really want to notice the power of CBD then trial strains/hashish, get it in your lungs and directly in your bloodstream heading to those smart asses (brains   :laugh: ) and see what happens.

Edited by YoungSchizo, 09 March 2020 - 10:49 PM.

#385 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 11:35 PM

fuck hashish. thats whats gonna turn you schizo

#386 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:45 AM

fuck hashish. thats whats gonna turn you schizo

I am schizo bro and smoking CBD hashish.. We're talking CBD here which is supposedly antipsychotic instead of THC which is psychoactive and can lead to psychosisses/schizophrenia

Get your facts straight before having an opinion about CBD (hashish).

Edited by YoungSchizo, 11 March 2020 - 12:46 AM.

#387 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:57 AM

i feel as though there is a very real difference and preference, in my mind, for indica hashish over sativa

#388 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 01:50 AM

I am schizo bro and smoking CBD hashish.. We're talking CBD here which is supposedly antipsychotic instead of THC which is psychoactive and can lead to psychosisses/schizophrenia

Get your facts straight before having an opinion about CBD (hashish).

what are you talking about? from my sources, hashish is highly potent THC extract. people smoking hashish have been fucked up beyond belief. Unless I am completely misunderstanding??

As the active ingredient of hashish is THC, it has the same effects as cannabis. The most well known effect of hashish is a euphoric, drowsy, sedated effect. A certain relief of anxiety is often reported.[19] During a high, the user experiences a distortion of time and space.[20]

nope, i guess i got it right.

Edited by sedentary, 11 March 2020 - 01:52 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#389 sedentary

• 155 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 01:54 AM

BTW since Mind got infected with the moronavirus, we should just turn this whole forum into drug supply forum. people can freely advertise and get drugs on here without probs.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#390 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:22 AM

i feel as though there is a very real difference and preference, in my mind, for indica hashish over sativa

There is but I have no idea what it is, haven't looked it up and the ones I bought weren't labeled as a certain strain. Although I have noticed differences between strains, could be indica/sativa or CBD content related.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabidiol, cannabis, cbd, cb2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users