* * * * - 11 votes

Sunifiram?

sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#811 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

What do you guys thibk about stacking Sunifiram with either Noopept or Piracetam?

The first few days when I was trying out sunifiram I took it with noopept and got brainfog, more irritability and felt like my brain was trying to do too much at once. However that was just one time and I've been curious about trying the combo out again to see if it was just a fluke or my body wasn't used to sunifiram enough yet.

A low dose of Suni goes very well with a moderate dose of noopept. Too much of either and irritibility sets in.
I've settled on 5mg x 3 of Suni and 10mg x 3 of noopept.

#812 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:14 AM

I will try a new experiment tonight!

Having found that Sunifiram interferes with sleep, I currently take it in only three doses per day: 9:30a, 12:30a and 3:30p.

This schedule has me sleeping perfectly and being perfectly - absolutely exactly completely - awake all day.

There is still one disoptimality remaining: when I wake up in the morning I'm a bit groggy/reluctant to get out of bed.

I wake up several times in the night and at least once not too long before wakeup time.

So I might premeasure 25mg Sunifiram and put it by my bedside. When I wake up in the early morning to relieve myself - too early to get up yet - I will take the Sunifiram and go back to sleep.

Because effects take 45 minutes to start for me, I will be able to finish my REMcycle and wake up superawake.

This is a good point. Sometime I have to force myself to wake up early in order to work the early shift. After I force myself to get up, my whole day will be just dragging with brain fog and tiredness. Maybe I can force myself even 1 hr more earlier and take a dose of sunifiram and go back to sleep. By the time I really need to wake up I should be super-awake. I think I should really try this and see how it goes. Thanks Isochroma. That is a great idea.

Edited by Amorphous, 21 May 2013 - 04:16 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#813 Suirsuss

• 49 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

This is a good point. Sometime I have to force myself to wake up early in order to work the early shift. After I force myself to get up, my whole day will be just dragging with brain fog and tiredness. Maybe I can force myself even 1 hr more earlier and take a dose of sunifiram and go back to sleep. By the time I really need to wake up I should be super-awake. I think I should really try this and see how it goes. Thanks Isochroma. That is a great idea.

never heard of the ole bedside timer coffee machine snooze? same idea better chemical

#814 andrea23

• 82 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

anyone noticed a fast "recall" of the words when writing, speaking or just thinking in other languages?

#815 gnappi

• 112 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

anyone noticed a fast "recall" of the words when writing, speaking or just thinking in other languages?

Actually I realized that I can remember the names of people with much more ease, something I was never good.

#816 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:48 PM

Is that rumor saying alcohol+sunifiram makes you extremely drunk true?
I will soon take a drink and I wouldn't like to end up totally drunk.

#817 therein

• 226 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

That wasn't the case for me. There was no discernible difference.

#818 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

No noticeable difference combining with one drink.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

#819 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

I seemed to be more buzzed last time I drank with sunifram. I also noticed that drinking seems to reverse the tolerance to sunifram and restore the happiness feeling I got when first taking it. However this only lasts about a week or two and then tolerance sets back in, thus needing to drink again to restore the effects. This cycle has happened two or three times so far. Maybe sunifram over activates NMDA receptors, since Alcohol is a known NMDA antagonist?

#820 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

Another afternoon enjoying the most beautiful music to ever exist.

And I just realized something: the audio enhancement provided by Sunfiiram includes a massive increase in not only the quality of audio cortex processing but also its speed, yet the rest of my brain runs no faster than on Piracetam alone.

Today I again notice that music plays much slower than usual yet my higher interpretive functions operating on that data still run at the usual rate.

Patchwork enhancement.

The Oxiracetam cleared Customs and will be delivered tomorow.

I shall then switch from Piracetam to Oxiracetam (500mg x 6/day) as Sunifiram's companion.

I also continue to notice the clock-locked brainfunction mode caused by Sunifiram.

Every unit of processing must fit into a constant-rate sequence including letters and words.

It might mean that by increasing the distance of the brain's integrative processing, the requirement of synchronous operation becomes stronger. I also notice a speed limitation - likely linked to the long-distance insync requirement. The increased depth of intelligence and memory are also becoming ever more apparent each day. Progressive improvements to memory in particular have been noticed more each day.

To help others understand what I mean, I will invert the explanation: to make the brain run faster the slower parts must be unlocked from those capable of higher speeds so that they can 'run free'. However, when that occurs the depth of processing decreases due to less integrative processing. So it's a compromise.

Sunifiram seems to prevent unlocking of at least some parts - thus compelling them to run in-phase with other areas which would otherwise 'run ahead'. This has the disadvantage of slowing down fast decisions and the advantage of forcefully compelling calculations to be performed with larger chunks of neural circuitry - thus increasing result quality at the expense of speed.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 22 May 2013 - 01:09 AM.

• like x 7
  • dislike x 4

#821 Suirsuss

• 49 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:32 AM

And I just realized something: the audio enhancement provided by Sunfiiram includes a massive increase in not only the quality of audio cortex processing but also its speed, yet the rest of my brain runs no faster than on Piracetam alone.

Today I again notice that music plays much slower than usual yet my higher interpretive functions operating on that data still run at the usual rate.

Patchwork enhancement.

I shall then switch from Piracetam to Oxiracetam (500mg x 6/day) as Sunifiram's companion.

I also continue to notice the clock-locked brainfunction mode caused by Sunifiram.

Every unit of processing must fit into a constant-rate sequence including letters and words.

It might mean that by increasing the distance of the brain's integrative processing, the requirement of synchronous operation becomes stronger. I also notice a speed limitation - likely linked to the long-distance insync requirement. The increased depth of intelligence and memory are also becoming ever more apparent each day. Progressive improvements to memory in particular have been noticed more each day.

To help others understand what I mean, I will invert the explanation: to make the brain run faster the slower parts must be unlocked from those capable of higher speeds so that they can 'run free'. However, when that occurs the depth of processing decreases due to less integrative processing. So it's a compromise.

Sunifiram seems to prevent unlocking of at least some parts - thus compelling them to run in-phase with other areas which would otherwise 'run ahead'. This has the disadvantage of slowing down fast decisions and the advantage of forcefully compelling calculations to be performed with larger chunks of neural circuitry - thus increasing result quality at the expense of speed.

word. While my coding and comunication efficiency has increased, I notice some mishaps while completing tasks such as unloading the dishwasher. This is in contrast to my previous use of just CILTP and ayurvedics
  • like x 1

#822 alecnevsky

• 344 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:04 AM

Patchwork enhancement.

LOL.
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 1

#823 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

I tried about 12 mg 5.5 hours ago (used a jewlery scale going down to 1 mg for measurements then put the dosage in an empty gel capsule). A definite effect can be felt. However, next time I'll take only about 3 mg as it feels a bit overstimulating (although the effect is smooth). "Lenses" advice on pg.27 of this thread is good I feel. Less is definitely more. Several people have mentioned brainfog and that's a sign that the brain is telling when too much is too much I think. I like it and think it has benefits though. There's a need for something slightly stimulating and helpful like this.

Also, I see there have been some people who have asked about the half life for this substance. I looked through several patent applications using the "find" feature on the browser to quickly see if I could find any mention of the word "half-life" at all but came up empty. Anyone else have better luck?

Edited by yowza, 22 May 2013 - 04:20 AM.

#824 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

That wasn't the case for me. There was no discernible difference.

same here, no discernible difference when coupled with a few beers.

And as with coupling it with psilocybin I just wanted to add that it seems to prevent the onset of hallucinations (as with what I've noticed when coupling psilocyb with high doses of piracetam in the past),
so everything is just crystal clear.

But all in all mixing Sunif with varying 1.2g - 2.2g dosages of shroomz did seem completely safe, for the 4 occasions when it's been done, didn't notice anything bad.

and am absolutely loving Isochromas log :D

Edited by marekso, 22 May 2013 - 09:12 AM.

#825 Suirsuss

• 49 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

In my single experience of >3 drinks+sunifiram the alcohol's effects were severely dulled- akin to drinking on psychedelics. It still brings you down but if you're not careful you may drink more than you usually would and pay for it tomorrow. Am I wrong in assuming that any effective nootropic would offer a higher BAC threshold before significant drops in cognition are noticed?

-Suni & MUSIC:
.. anyone else enjoy daft punk? sunifiram & Random Access Memories ohhh it--it makes me feeel like a swatch of purple velveteen dancing in the moonlight

#826 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

I love Daft Punk and will be sure to listen to them tonight on Sunifiram!

Sunifiram makes all musics better.

#827 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

I just finished listening to "Straight Up - 15 - Crazy Cool.mp3" (128 kbps).

It isn't even the same song as the one I've been listening to for years - it's like comparing a rosebud to a fully opened mature rose.
That is how much Sunifiram has enhanced my auditory perception.

I spent the entire song just whispering "Holy Fuck" to myself.

There is so much more in the music that I have now realized I was missing about 1/3 of it the entire time - literally.

That's the power of Sunifiram. The echoes and flourishes and complexities are all showing themselves now in a most obvious and thoroughly stunning manner.

Nobody ought to touch a musical instrument or do any kind of music-making without Sunifiram.

It's as delta as night and day.

Oxiracetam produced a similar enhancement but it does not even begin to compare to the endless power of Sunifiram.

The enhanced auditory perception on Oxiracetam only hinted at what has fully unfolded on Sunifiram.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 23 May 2013 - 03:55 AM.

#828 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

what is your dosing schedule like?

#829 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

Taken together:

Piracetam: 5g x 6/day: every three hours
Sunifiram: 25mg x 6/day: every three hours

Switching out the Piracetam for Oxiracetam tomorrow for combined auditory enhancement!

Oxiracetam: 500mg x 6/day: every three hours
  • like x 1

#830 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:12 AM

Good news everyone!

Today I found and added to the Racetam Prices list [May 22.1 2013] a new Sunifiram supplier on eBay: botanicals4less2011

The two new sales are for 1g and 3g quantities with further details in the Racetam Prices list.

Sunifiram suppliers are rapidly proliferating as this amazingly powerful new nootropic floods into mass-distribution channels.
  • like x 1

#831 ihsanozkan

• 16 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:20 AM

Yes, I am aslo taking the same amounts, and it is working great in terms of wakefullness. 5mg x 3 of Suni and 10mg x 3 of noopept. I have started to feel the effects after one or two weeks.

What do you guys thibk about stacking Sunifiram with either Noopept or Piracetam?

The first few days when I was trying out sunifiram I took it with noopept and got brainfog, more irritability and felt like my brain was trying to do too much at once. However that was just one time and I've been curious about trying the combo out again to see if it was just a fluke or my body wasn't used to sunifiram enough yet.

A low dose of Suni goes very well with a moderate dose of noopept. Too much of either and irritibility sets in.
I've settled on 5mg x 3 of Suni and 10mg x 3 of noopept.

#832 Hope47

• 110 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

I am ordering from New Star nootropic.Do they provide scoop?

#833 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

They provide a microscoop.

It's useless for such small weight measurements though so you must have a 1mg accurate digiscale.

#834 violetechos

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

I just finished listening to "Straight Up - 15 - Crazy Cool.mp3" (128 kbps).

It isn't even the same song as the one I've been listening to for years - it's like comparing a rosebud to a fully opened mature rose.
That is how much Sunifiram has enhanced my auditory perception.

I spent the entire song just whispering "Holy Fuck" to myself.

There is so much more in the music that I have now realized I was missing about 1/3 of it the entire time - literally.

That's the power of Sunifiram. The echoes and flourishes and complexities are all showing themselves now in a most obvious and thoroughly stunning manner.

Nobody ought to touch a musical instrument or do any kind of music-making without Sunifiram.

It's as delta as night and day.

Oxiracetam produced a similar enhancement but it does not even begin to compare to the endless power of Sunifiram.

The enhanced auditory perception on Oxiracetam only hinted at what has fully unfolded on Sunifiram.

you okay?

is this a raceram, or a drug of abuse? you could have word replaced sunifiram with MDMA . :P
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 2

#835 Kyle McGill

• 57 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Anybody find it fairly humorous that he discovered all this new-found auditory detail in a 128 kbps mp3 file?
  • like x 4
  • dislike x 2

#836 gnappi

• 112 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

Anybody find it fairly humorous that he discovered all this new-found auditory detail in a 128 kbps mp3 file?

This is very odd indeed. However, it is undeniable that Sunifiram enhances hearing ability. I say this from my own experience.
  • like x 1

#837 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:59 PM

I am wondering if the research lab over in Italy has any in-vivo studies that they have done?

What's the longest any of you have felt an effect after taking a single dose of Sunifiram? Anybody feel an effect for more than a day?

#838 blood

• 926 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

They provide a microscoop.

It's useless for such small weight measurements though so you must have a 1mg accurate digiscale.

What model of digital scale do you use?

Would the American Weigh Gemini-20 Portable Milligram Scale have enough precision/ accuracy to measure out a 5 or 10 mg serving?

Edited by blood, 24 May 2013 - 04:54 AM.

#839 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:49 AM

Posted Image

eBay: 20g x 0.001g 1MG Digital Precision Scale HORIZON Professional Jewelry Gold Scale

$30.99 including shipping

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#840 Mr. Pink

• 226 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

i picked up one like this for about $10 http://www.ebay.ca/i...c6cc2569&_uhb=1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)