* * * * * 5 votes

jdtic kappa antagonist bulk/group buy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
709 replies to this topic

#601 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

The guy who sold it to me might not want me to tell you (I respect his privacy) but all in all it was JDTic < 97% tested about a month ago. It's JDTic, it even has it on the bottle and the bottle was sealed tight and was from Medchem Express. I might be feeling great tomorrow, who knows!

My dissociative symptoms seem to be clearing actually. It's hard to tell.

It's even on the bottle and it's sealed tight? Really.

And why would you want to protect the privacy of someone who might have poisoned you?

#602 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

The guy who sold it to me might not want me to tell you (I respect his privacy) but all in all it was JDTic < 97% tested about a month ago. It's JDTic, it even has it on the bottle and the bottle was sealed tight and was from Medchem Express. I might be feeling great tomorrow, who knows!

My dissociative symptoms seem to be clearing actually. It's hard to tell.

It's even on the bottle and it's sealed tight? Really.

And why would you want to protect the privacy of someone who might have poisoned you?

Because if he'd poisoned me I'd be dead already. It isn't poison, it's JDTic. You just have to believe me, or just find out for yourself when you take it. I just wanted to warn you guys of how much this stuff can fuck you up like it did with me. Thought I'd let you guys know.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#603 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

And I'm very glad u did !! Everyone has a unique chemistry and make up so it's possible it can cause disastrous affects for some and opposite for others.

If I decide to try I will only try the tiniest bit...again plz tell me if it works on ur dissociation !
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#604 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:22 PM

i'm just upset that you guys trust the word of some guy who is clearly a scam artist.

#605 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:28 PM

Just not forget this http://jdtic.com/

Kierran I do not believe the chemical you received is jdtic, I sent a message to a member here that maybe could make a chemical analysis.

#606 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:28 PM

i'm just upset that you guys trust the word of some guy who is clearly a scam artist.

Well I'm sorry, but if he was a scam artist then he would have taken my money and not sent me the product. It's clearly JDTic and he would have given it to you and the others if you believed him.

Look on the bright side, at least if it wasn't through me trying it out before you guys buying it you wouldn't know about these crappy side effects. I thought it was going to be the 100% mericle drug that would change my life and make me DP/DR anxiety and depression / social anxiety free but all it has done it make me feel like rubbish and give me a load of dysphoria.

I didn't care at the time if he was a scam artist or not, I just wanted to try JDTic ASAP. Now I wish I didn't rush into it, and wish i never consumed it.

P.S. I'll update tomorrow if these bad feelings have done, and will tell you how I'm feeling. If you want, that's if I'm still here.

Edited by KieranA001, 22 February 2014 - 04:30 PM.

#607 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

So ur gonna call my friend from Canada a "scam artist" too

He's just posting his experience and trying to warn others so everyone is safe and doesn't have severe consequences I think that's a great thing that he is done!

I'll say it again socialpiranha u rlly are stubborn and rlly hav problems trusting ppl. The moderator already did a IP tracker on me and tritium and yet u still persist to call ppl scam artists or liars. It's completely ridiculous

Well I'm sorry, but if he was a scam artist then he would have taken my money and not sent me the product. It's clearly JDTic and he would have given it to you and the others if you believed him.

Look on the bright side, at least if it wasn't through me trying it out before you guys buying it you wouldn't know about these crappy side effects. I thought it was going to be the 100% mericle drug that would change my life and make me DP/DR anxiety and depression / social anxiety free but all it has done it make me feel like rubbish and give me a load of dysphoria.

I didn't care at the time if he was a scam artist or not, I just wanted to try JDTic ASAP. Now I wish I didn't rush into it, and wish i never consumed it.

P.S. I'll update tomorrow if these bad feelings have done, and will tell you how I'm feeling. If you want, that's if I'm still here.

How did u get Dpdr ? I already had it before I took Iboga but Iboga just made my dp and dissociation completely unbearable and much worse ...

Just not forget this http://jdtic.com/

Kierran I do not believe the chemical you received is jdtic, I sent a message to a member here that maybe could make a chemical analysis.

This would be a fantastic idea in my opinion !!!

#608 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:39 PM

Kieran said "I didn't care at the time if he was a scam artist or not, I just wanted to try JDTic ASAP" ....Exactlyyyyyy

Missjess i'm not saying maxime is a scam artist i'm saying he probably got scammed by tritium as well

Edited by socialpiranha, 22 February 2014 - 04:42 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#609 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

Kieran said "I didn't care at the time if he was a scam artist or not, I just wanted to try JDTic ASAP" ....Exactlyyyyyyy

Yeah but that doesn't mean he was a scam artist anyway. It just means he could provide me with JDTic. He did, and it was JDTic, how do I know this ? Because it feels like the same effects as Salvia just permanent and more pronounced. Very dysphoric, low level consiousness, feels like I took a shit load of caffeine on top of all this and my heart was racing. Dissociative symptoms were worse for a couple of hours and it came on it waves where it would get worse. I would also get chest pains but all of this seems to have died down a bit not since.

Still feeling a bit iffy, but I should be fine. I will probably be feeling good tomorrow from it. We'll see.My heart has slowed down, so that's good. It was all over the place this morning. I might have had a bit of VT. I just looked up the symptoms and they look identical.

Edited by KieranA001, 22 February 2014 - 04:47 PM.

#610 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

Kieran said "I didn't care at the time if he was a scam artist or not, I just wanted to try JDTic ASAP" ....Exactlyyyyyy

Missjess i'm not saying maxime is a scam artist i'm saying he probably got scammed by tritium as well

Maxime bought his from medchem aswel..

#611 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

Maxime bought his from medchem aswel..

ok then either he is lying or you are
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#612 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

If anyone is a psychopath it'd be u..

Just coz u couldn't manage to get jdtic from medchem doesn't make the other 2 guys liars!!
How else wud I be able to try jdtic if it's not from anywhere ??

Anyways I'm not here to argue.

I'm just not sure whether I want to take jdtic now my brain chemistry is rlly fuked who knows I could have a rlly shitty reaction.

• dislike x 1

#613 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

he could provide me with JDTic. He did, and it was JDTic, how do I know this ? Because it feels like the same effects as Salvia just permanent and more pronounced.

What is so hard to understand about Salvia and JDTic having opposite effects? In ALL human and animal research so far.

What you probably got sent was some designer drug or other. Something he knew would give a 'racing pulse'. You should remember 1 MG of JDTic only caused between 3 and 30 seconds of technical, asymptomatic tachycardia.

Edited by celebes, 22 February 2014 - 05:06 PM.

#614 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Kieran said "I didn't care at the time if he was a scam artist or not, I just wanted to try JDTic ASAP" ....Exactlyyyyyyy

Yeah but that doesn't mean he was a scam artist anyway. It just means he could provide me with JDTic. He did, and it was JDTic, how do I know this ? Because it feels like the same effects as Salvia just permanent and more pronounced. Very dysphoric, low level consiousness, feels like I took a shit load of caffeine on top of all this and my heart was racing. Dissociative symptoms were worse for a couple of hours and it came on it waves where it would get worse. I would also get chest pains but all of this seems to have died down a bit not since.

Still feeling a bit iffy, but I should be fine. I will probably be feeling good tomorrow from it. We'll see.My heart has slowed down, so that's good. It was all over the place this morning. I might have had a bit of VT. I just looked up the symptoms and they look identical.

just the fact that your saying you know it is jdtic because it feels like salvia tells me it wasn't jdtic, No one who has ever taken jdtic has said it felt anything like salvia and pharmacologically it is exactly opposite from it
  • dislike x 1

#615 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

It is strange that it felt like salvia...
Is there anyway we cud get what u got tested ??

#616 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

How else wud I be able to try jdtic if it's not from anywhere ??

say what now?

#617 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

he could provide me with JDTic. He did, and it was JDTic, how do I know this ? Because it feels like the same effects as Salvia just permanent and more pronounced.

What is so hard to understand about Salvia and JDTic having opposite effects? In all human and animal research so far.

What you probably got sent was some designer drug or other. Something he knew would give a 'racing pulse'. You should remember 1 MG of JDTic only caused between 3 and 30 seconds of technical tachycardia.

Yeah, the irregular pulse went after about 30 to 45 minutes when I tried it today. The rest of the effects lasted for about 4 hours and now I still have some dysphoria and have a "weird feeling" inside me. My mood might be better tomorrow so I'm still giving it the benefit of the doubt I just don't like the "beginning effects" of using it. And the effects I have now.

I still have a weird angina ( kinda tight feeling ) inside me though. Doesn't last long, comes and goes every now and then.

Edited by KieranA001, 22 February 2014 - 05:03 PM.

#618 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:01 PM

Well u are implying that I was a liar ....
Maxime is arriving on Monday and we are both going over to Brazil to see john of god on Friday. He also happens to be bringing the rest of his jdtic with him for me to try...but now I'm rlly hesitant

#619 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

I've been trying to find a place to test jdtic but it's proving more difficult than i had hoped, hopefully SK has a line on someone who can help.

#620 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

What is so hard to understand about Salvia and JDTic having opposite effects? In all human and animal research so far.
What you probably got sent was some designer drug or other.

Pure Salvinorin A or very high concentration extract maybe? Really easy to find, or maybe have in hand and do not want it anymore.

#621 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

Well it wud be fantastic if we cud test Kieran's batch!!

#622 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

Maxime is arriving on Monday and we are both going over to Brazil to see john of god on Friday. He also happens to be bringing the rest of his jdtic with him for me to try...but now I'm rlly hesitant

I'm trying to think of a way to put this where you won't be offended but i can't, john of god is a scam artist and so is whoever is feeding you these lies about jdtic. You need to work on your bullshit detector

#623 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

Pure Salvinorin A or very high concentration extract maybe? Really easy to find, or maybe have in hand and do not want it anymore.

It wasn't salvia. If it was I would have broke through. I have tried it before and it isn't like Salvia. It just gives me a "plane" feeling when I take it, quite apathy when you first take it with all the symptoms listed above.

#624 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

I'm trying to think of a way to put this where you won't be offended but i can't, john of god is a scam artist and so is whoever is feeding you these lies about jdtic. You need to work on your bullshit detector

My bullshit detector is great...I'm good at sensing liars but I'm also good at sensing bullshit artists. 2 guys have no reason in the world to lie about there experience with trying jdtic...it is after all a research drug that's not even on the market yet.

John of god is not a scam I have personally spoken to a number of ppl who have been helped by him for all different ailments...whether he can help me or not I'm not sure. He doesn't charge any money for his healing so how can u call him a scam artist?

It wasn't salvia. If it was I would have broke through. I have tried it before and it isn't like Salvia. It just gives me a "plane" feeling when I take it, quite apathy when you first take it with all the symptoms listed above.

Don't take salvia if u have Dpdr that cud be disastrous !!! Possibly fall into psychosis

#625 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Yes, good point.

OK I do not know what is going on. Just have in mind, that is not difficult to copy/paste a logo, make a label and stick it to a plastic tube.

Maybe I am a little paranoid or still having great hopes for jdtic. Still, I believe that your experience is as bad as you describe, but it does not add up to few other user reports and a whole human study on jdtic. Start thinking that is not your individual biology and MAYBE unfortunately you got scammed.

#626 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

he is the worst kind of scam artist ever and he makes a shit ton of money from donations. If anyone was actually being cured of anything it would be on the front page of the new york times and every scientific journal. He is a deceitful hypnotist stealing from the most desperate people in the world

So tritium could only buy from medchem because of his university email and his university had previously worked with medchem.(b.s)

Maxime just happened to be able to buy it from medchem too... the same company who explained to me that they would like to sell it to me but they need tax information proving that my business is a legitimate research facility to send to the government before they sell to anyone
  • dislike x 1

#627 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

Best thing to do would be to get his batch tested it would give us all peace of mind

#628 Missjess

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

he is the worst kind of scam artist ever and he makes a shit ton of money from donations. If anyone was actually being cured of anything it would be on the front page of the new york times and every scientific journal. He is a deceitful hypnotist stealing from the most desperate people in the world

So tritium could only buy from medchem because of his university email and his university had previously worked with medchem.(b.s)

Maxime just happened to be able to buy it from medchem too... the same company who explained to me that they would like to sell it to me but they need tax information proving that my business is a legitimate research facility to send to the government before they sell to anyone

I have contact with people that have been helped a lot by jog and healed of there ailments...one lady I converse with regularly on my Facebook has been healed of her PTSD and agoraphobia/childhood sexual abuse issues she had to make 3 trips to Brazil. Also ppl posting on the Facebook forum that they have been healed of cancer...again they have no reason to lie. Only those who can afford to give jog donations do that and I'm sure they do it if they have been healed of something, Regardless I am still going & still going to try for myself I'll be happy to report back.

Perhaps medchem asked u for so much info coz they felt skeptical or didn't think u were legit. Yes maxime deff got his from them with the help of his it geek friend linking his phone to a business and creating fake business email

#629 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

i've just got nothing to say to that haha

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#630 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

Socialpiranha, how this group buy is going? If someone would send me the equivalent of a regular dose, I ll be a guinea pig, just for your peace of mind, no problem here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users