* * * * * 3 votes

7,8 dihydroxyflavone!

bdnf hippocampus neurogenesis

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#61 Al Capacino

• 120 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

I have the tht.co 7,8dhf. First few days I was taking a low dose as I didn't have scales roughly 10mg! Wondering why I was feeling nothing my scales finally arrived and I realized how low a dose I was taking!! Also I notice u were all taking it sublingually whilst I was washing it down! Lol what a tool.
I've started since, taking roughly 30-40mg sublingual and I do feel a relaxing warmth come over me now. I suffer depression and pretty crippling anxiety. I've stopped taking trazodone just recently and so I am clean of any other substances bar supplements that were having little to no effect.
So this really is a promising treatment so far especially as dosage is quite low compared to some. It's subtle so far, maybe a higher dose will bring more mood lifting benefits but so far so good
  • like x 1

#62 stponky

• 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:19 AM

I have been really pleased with 7,8 dihydroxyflavone so far.

I don't have depression or anything, just (hopefully) normal. I got the product from tht. I have a very long commute (1+ hour each way) and when I would come back after working I would be very tired. After taking 7,8 dhf for about 5 days now, I am noticeably less tired. I would also tend to get tired around 2pm at work, but I have not had an episode like that since I started taking this. Clearly, the answer is to get more sleep. However, if that is not possible I think 7,8 dhf does a good job for helping you shrug off the sleepiness and remain mentally focused throughout the day. It does not make me hyped up; it just makes me less tired. I take 30mg in the morning and 30mg about an hour after I get home at night. I want to order some more but tht web site looks like it won't be back up until July 1. I also tried a span of NSI-189. I feel more effect from 7,8 dhf than NSI.

• like x 1
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#63 shantaram

• 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Anyone else who noticed an effect of 7,8 dihxdroxyflavone on anxiety?

#64 Joe Monroe

• 75 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:23 AM

Where's the best place to buy this? I'm very interested in it. I'm kinda worried though... It seems like almost every new drug, or even supplement I try instead of helping it just makes me feel more out of it and .. this weird wired tired feeling. like even just taking magnesium, b complex.. like anything I always have this weird reaction to supplements or drugs. I just hope that this won't be the same.. but I will keep trying new things until something works, it's my only goal in life is to get better

#65 uslessHAcker

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:58 AM

tht.co but they are closed at they moment.  

From my experience this DHF 7-8  has nice anxiety relieving and perception enhancing properties.  But its no miracle cure that I was waiting for. Tolerance grows in few days and then I don't feel it anymore. 

In other words it helps little bit but nothing spectacular.

Talking about other supplements.  I have been taking 200-400 mg co-enzyme Q 10 before sleep. My reasoning is that as important co enzyme it should support regenerative processes in sleep.  It does give me more energy.  I have never been a morning person but this helps me just open my eyes and start the day with ease.

Edited by uslessHAcker, 12 July 2014 - 11:01 AM.

#66 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:14 PM

Where's the best place to buy this? I'm very interested in it. I'm kinda worried though... It seems like almost every new drug, or even supplement I try instead of helping it just makes me feel more out of it and .. this weird wired tired feeling. like even just taking magnesium, b complex.. like anything I always have this weird reaction to supplements or drugs. I just hope that this won't be the same.. but I will keep trying new things until something works, it's my only goal in life is to get better

teamtlr.com is getting it at the end of the month

I am in the same boat and felt the necessity to try everything until something works, fortunately NSI-189 has helped a lot. Which is why I want to try 7,8 dhf badly.

Tiredness is not unusual for magnesium supplementation, try taking it before bed and you might not notice it.

#67 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

Maybe a little off topic, but I'd like to see our usual suspects around here who've tried out 7,8dhf and NSI-189 to get on the J147 bandwagon when it comes around at the end of the month and compare notes.

Personally I have had persistent benefits after the succession of a 3 month trial with NSI-189 base, and will embark upon the same with NSI-189 Phosphate in a week.  At the end of all of this, I will have utilized both variants of NSI-189 for a total of approximately 6 months.  Some might like to frown upon my adventurous attitude as this will have been 6x longer than the medicine was utilized in studies.  Personally, where I feel more solid than I have in 10 years, I still believe that I could benefit from one more go-around.  Naturally I'll report on my experience.

Has anyone utilized 7,8 for such a duration?

#68 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:47 AM

So who's gonna send THT.Co's 7,8DHF to a mass spec lab?

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#69 Joe Monroe

• 75 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:38 PM

hey, thanks for the link. Oh really I saw nsi189 how did you feel after taking it and for how long? Have you got the 78dhf? How is that going? 

teamtlr.com is getting it at the end of the month

I am in the same boat and felt the necessity to try everything until something works, fortunately NSI-189 has helped a lot. Which is why I want to try 7,8 dhf badly.

Tiredness is not unusual for magnesium supplementation, try taking it before bed and you might not notice it.

#70 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

Nsi is great most effective drug I have tried for depression, been on it for months. Takes a few weeks to kick in and gets better for a few months then plateaus. Only noticeable side effect I experience is the occasional day of feeling melancholy. I think others have described it as being more emotional but I think it is the same thing.

TeamTLRs 7,8 dhf is delayed so I haven't got it, they have it listed for mid august now. THT.co has it immediatey I believe.

hey, thanks for the link. Oh really I saw nsi189 how did you feel after taking it and for how long? Have you got the 78dhf? How is that going? 

#71 crazepharmacist

• 94 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:48 AM

Being as this exerts its effects via bdnf expression, does anyone know how this would compare to SEMAX solution? From what I understand their moa's are both similar.

#72 X_Danny_X

• 344 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:25 PM

so just to summarize this,   this helps you get you out of depression but it doesnt increase brain power like Dehixa or other nootropics???

#73 KC_in_SD

• 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:29 AM

So I'm debating between purchasing 7,8-DHF versus NSI for depression, or possibly even both. Am also definitely buying selank. Thoughts appreciated?

Edited by KC_in_SD, 15 October 2014 - 05:30 AM.

#74 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:49 AM

100% NSI

#75 Al Capacino

• 120 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:26 PM

Nsi was far better for me than 7,8 dhf. 7,8 dhf basically did nothing after a month's use. It can be quite anxiolytic at high dosages though which is good. I didn't feel the effects lasted much longer than a couple of hours though.

Don't expect too much though. Nsi is worth it but if you get the anxiety side effect it can be awful at times

#76 TiredAt45

• 35 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:47 AM

That's some weird looking 7,8-dhf, it should be a dense sticky powder, not fluffy and flaky, and it should be a nice beige color, not dull light-green

It doesn't really look bad to me.  Looks similar to some trinitrofluorenone I synthed. once for some non-linear optical polymer research.  Basically the photo of THT stuff looks like little needle shaped crystals.  Actually I tend to prefer a chemical to look visibly crystalline, since recrystallization is a basic purification technique, which produces better results the larger the crystals are.  Any other appearance of fleck impurities in this photo I'd attribute to lighting and just not enough resolution without having a chance to take a closer look.

#77 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

How are you guys doing on this product? I found one here in capsule form:

http://www.primordia..._7c799932980305

I was curious if this is a hard to find product? If so, let's all request it from PowderCity and they usually get it when there's demands. Let's all e-mail them!

#78 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:37 AM

Ceretropic may be stocking it soon
  • Cheerful x 1

#79 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

PowderCity needs to stock this. Requesting this product from them by several people is all it would take.

I wonder if the product called Chrysin is a similar compound to 7,8Dihydroxyflavone? Jarrow sells this product.

Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone) is a bioflavonoid found in the plant Passiflora coerula, a member of the passion flower family.

http://www.allstarhe...CFRc8gQodiT4AvQ

Edited by eon, 25 February 2015 - 11:22 AM.

#80 Spork3245

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:44 AM

PowderCity needs to stock this. Requesting this product from them by several people is all it would take.

I wonder if the product called Chrysin is a similar compound to 7,8Dihydroxyflavone? Jarrow sells this product.

Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone) is a bioflavonoid found in the plant Passiflora coerula, a member of the passion flower family.

http://www.allstarhe...CFRc8gQodiT4AvQ

From the limited research I did several weeks back, 5,7-dhf is not the same as 7,8-dhf and has been shown to increase estrogen, cause weight gain and a bunch of other negative side effects that I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Edited by Spork3245, 27 February 2015 - 05:45 AM.

#81 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:50 AM

Seems as if only one company has the 7,8-DHF product in capsule form, and that company is Antaeus Labs: http://www.antaeusla...m/products.html

#82 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:28 PM

Seems as if only one company has the 7,8-DHF product in capsule form, and that company is Antaeus Labs: http://www.antaeusla...m/products.html

I've been looking for a DHF source since tht seems to stopped selling to the public, but isn't oral bioavailibility really low? who knows what 200mg would do swallowed. maybe the capsules contents could be emptied out for sublingual dosing/insufflation..

#83 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

have you tried it before?

#84 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:55 AM

Yes, I used tht's; I loved it

#85 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:48 AM

how much was THT selling it for how many grams? Antaeus Labs has the capsule version (20mg, 60 capsules) for $25. That's 1.2 grams for $25. It's quite expensive but I don't know how this is compared to THT's price. Not sure why you said something about a 200mg dosage. I think 20mg is sufficient otherwise Antaeus Labs wouldn't dose their product as such. Also, I think it crosses the blood brain barrier effectively, orally. Otherwise I would have disregarded it. LOL.

http://www.lef.org/n...7&Section=AGING

I inquired about the product from Life Extension and they seem to acknowledge that so far only Antaeus Labs has them in capsule/bottled form.

Edited by eon, 02 March 2015 - 11:05 AM.

#86 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:43 PM

they were selling it for like $30/g from memory. 

I mentioned 200mg because in the product description it says that's the dose .. http://www.antaeusla...oxyflavone.html.. however the bottle imaged says 20mg, which would make more sense. 

People who tried it orally noticed nothing. That's why they well want on to snorting it or placing it under their tongue. But hey, it's your money. I might order from these guys just to get a hold of the powder. Do they have a reliable reputation?

Edited by lucky.pierre, 03 March 2015 - 02:44 PM.

#87 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:47 PM

I have not tried the company yet. I'm not sure the product is meant to be stimulating for anyone to "feel" anything from it, especially at such a low dose too.

There had to be an error somewhere because I just saw the bottle does state it's 20 mg but the description states 200 mg. I'll e-mail them about it.

#88 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:26 AM

I have not tried the company yet. I'm not sure the product is meant to be stimulating for anyone to "feel" anything from it, especially at such a low dose too.

I definitely 'felt' it. it's subtly stimulating, mood-boosting, increases awakeness, decreases fear, anxiety and anhedonia -- it's one of my favourite nootropics. 

#89 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

what did you combine it with if any? I'm not buying it right at this moment as I need to finish up whatever nootropics I'm still experimenting with.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#90 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:01 AM

I took it on its own, and also with NSI-189 and sometimes caffeine. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bdnf, hippocampus, neurogenesis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users