* * * * * 4 votes

7,8 dihydroxyflavone (group buy)

neurogenesis antidepressant

• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

#121 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

Just wished to indicate as it seems so profoundly innate.

VI is a bot built for evil and tritium is the master puppeteer. Just wished to indicate as it seems so profoundly innate.

^that's our new meme btw, at the end of your post you write "Just wished to indicate as it seems so profoundly innate."

Edited by Jbac, 05 March 2014 - 06:38 PM.

#122 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

Just wished to indicate as it seems so profoundly innate.

VI is a bot built for evil and tritium is the master puppeteer. Just wished to indicate as it seems so profoundly innate.

^that's our new meme btw, at the end of your post you write "Just wished to indicate as it seems so profoundly innate."

lol

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#123 Olon

• 109 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

I actually almost stopped the jdtic group buy because of the information you brought up,

You should stop the squabble about this substance. Opioid receptor effects are extreme, and while you are taking it no more objectiveness is possible. At least so it was for me when taking nigella sativa oil or clozapine.

#124 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

Wow, clozapine? How did that feel? Clozapine is not active on opioid receptors though, right?

#125 Olon

• 109 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

Wow, clozapine? How did that feel? Clozapine is not active on opioid receptors though, right?

Desmethylclozapine is active on delta-opioid receptors. In studies it had no antipsychotic action on its own, but the clozapine effect is known to have a one hour delay. Total knockout. I could only move in slow-motion and was no longer able to write even simple English sentences. On Bluelight someone warned about the combination of opiates and baclofen, so maybe the binding of clozapine to GABA-B-receptors is what causes the synergistic action with desmethylclozapine.

Edited by Olon, 06 March 2014 - 10:20 AM.

#126 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

I'm personally not on anything that could affect opiate receptors so i'm not sure what your referring to but being on opiates can definitely change your personality, whether it's for the better or worse is another matter.

#127 Olon

• 109 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

I'm referring to the guy in the locked thread who thought he is poisoned.

#128 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:56 PM

Update on how the 7,8-dhf sample is working for you plz. Any tolerance?

#129 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:12 AM

No tolerence yet, everything is still going well it's no miracle cure but it is positively affecting the majority of my symptoms

#130 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:59 AM

sweet, any anxiolytic effect at all?

#131 Puppeteer

• 127 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Have you received the remainder of the bulk order from the lab yet, SP?

#132 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

sweet, any anxiolytic effect at all?

in a way yes, it reduces rumination so it sort of stops things from getting too built up in your head

Nope should be receiving it soon though

#133 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

Nope should be receiving it soon though

Hey SP,
it's about two weeks later.. How soon is "soon"?
Hope you're doing well.

Edited by formergenius, 25 March 2014 - 10:13 PM.

#134 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

I'm losing hope on it now i've been giving them the benefit of the doubt because they sent the sample i figured everything was legit. I know people must be growing impatient so if nothing happens in the next few days i will issue a full refund out of pocket.
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#135 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:47 PM

No response to emails and they don't take calls? What lab is this, does anyone here know them?

#136 Puppeteer

• 127 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

Surely you were in correspondence with the lab at some point? Have they gone cold on you like the PRL/NSI dude?

#137 Puppeteer

• 127 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

Am I correct in thinking that Toronto Research Chemicals is the laboratory that was producing this? You linked them earlier in the thread: http://www.trc-canad...n=All&Find=Find

#138 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:50 AM

That's bad news.. You can find their phone numbers here: http://www.trc-canada.com/contact.php
I'd suggest that if they do not answer their phone, to call each and every facility they have, until someone picks up.

Edited by formergenius, 26 March 2014 - 01:50 AM.

#139 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

No phone numbers listed except for Qatar and Korea. One option is to email them pretending to be a lawyer in their country and saying you'll file a lawsuit if your client doesn't get his goods soon.

#140 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

i'll try again today and if they don't answer i'll call their other locations they should have no reason to screen my calls(if that's actually the case) at another location.

#141 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

No phone numbers listed except for Qatar and Korea. One option is to email them pretending to be a lawyer in their country and saying you'll file a lawsuit if your client doesn't get his goods soon.

I can see phone numbers listed for over 10 countries on the page I posted...

#142 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:44 PM

fucking safari on iphone showing blank spaces for phone numbers
  • dislike x 1

#143 neuroatypicow

• 123 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

i'm confused... when you said it was on its way, did that mean that the lab specifically told you it was completed and had actually been shipped? did they disclose ANY shipping details like method, date, tracking info., etc...?
how much of the buy total did they receive?

i don't want a refund, i want this compound. if we need to regroup and find a more legit lab, i'm still in. all a refund would do for me is fund more crap anti-depressants and pc games, and i think i've had quite enough of both of those.
  • like x 1

#144 RAFT LIFE

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Hey, Ive been following this buy as Im very interested in this compound however missed the opportunity to take part in it.
Hopefully the product is delivered without issue, but should it occur that you need a new source indofine (a reputable R&D supply company) has it in stock and ships from within the USA. I believe their pricing is incredibly affordable @ $12.00 per gram.
*They do NOT sell to private individuals and usually check online to see if a new customer has a *company website
(a basic landing page should do). http://www.indofinec...spx?catid=D-008

Good Luck with everything
  • like x 2

#145 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

Wow nice find, i will attempt to order from them as a backup, i got through to trc today and they claimed they are waiting on synthesis by another company, said they had me confused with another customer ha.

#146 ElixirOfLife

• 43 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

Wow nice find, i will attempt to order from them as a backup, i got through to trc today and they claimed they are waiting on synthesis by another company, said they had me confused with another customer ha.

What was your price/gram for this group buy?

I'm not in this group buy, so perhaps I should keep my mouth shut - but I can't help but ponder custom synth vs a company specializing in many similar chemicals. IMO, this weighs heavily against custom synth. Since they haven't held up their end, perhaps you can pull the plug and ask for a refund?

#147 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:12 AM

Did they give a plausible explanation for this screw up plus an ETA? Sounds like they completely forgot your order, or you're at the bottom of a waiting list and they're putting the screws to you, or it's a scam. -_- "Waiting on a synthesis" with no ETA or updates after taking your money is really unprofessional

#148 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

I think i will ask them about a refund because i don't like how things are looking, it doesn't instill much confidence and it's too much hassle. I have emailed indofine hopefully they are easier to deal with and it doesn't hurt that they are cheaper. If they agree to a refund, what i will do is refund everyone then if/when indofine works out i will buy it out of pocket and you guys can buy it from me. I don't like having other people's money on the line and being the one responsible.
  • like x 1

#149 datrat

• 144 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

I think i will ask them about a refund because i don't like how things are looking, it doesn't instill much confidence and it's too much hassle. I have emailed indofine hopefully they are easier to deal with and it doesn't hurt that they are cheaper. If they agree to a refund, what i will do is refund everyone then if/when indofine works out i will buy it out of pocket and you guys can buy it from me. I don't like having other people's money on the line and being the one responsible.

I appreciate that this is turning into a giant hassle for you. At the same time I don't know how others in this group buy feel, but I would prefer to ride this out, meaning if you get a refund I would rather have my portion used for a purchase through indofine, if they come through, rather than get a refund and then re-send the money back to you. But, since you're the one dealing with this, I'll go along with whatever way you feel best about.

I do have one question; what is your overall opinion of 7,8 dihydroxyflavone. Has it worked as you had hoped, or maybe not as you had hoped, but with some other benefits?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#150 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:26 AM

Assuming trc aren't scamming and assuming indo will do business, I'd rather just carry over my buy-in.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neurogenesis, antidepressant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users