* * * * * 4 votes

7,8 dihydroxyflavone (group buy)

neurogenesis antidepressant

• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

#181 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

You guys can now purchase your own 7,8-dhf here.

http://tht.co/7.8-Di...oxyflavone.html

• dislike x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#182 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

Is that your own site? Also, none of the COAs have been uploaded for any of the products...

• like x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#183 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

Is that your own site? Also, none of the COAs have been uploaded for any of the products...

Not my company. But, I'm just glad that they come out with their own products. 

As for COA, it wouldn't really matter to the paranoid folks around here. But, I'll ask if COA's can be provided. 

• dislike x 5

#184 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

Suspiciously cheap products, everything is 10 times cheaper than usual. No information about purity. They're either extremely generous or obviously scamming.

#185 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

Not my company. But, I'm just glad that they come out with their own products. 

Sounds like ESL speak, and I notice the company is based in Honk Kong.

As for COA, it wouldn't really matter to the paranoid folks around here.  

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
  • like x 2

#186 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

it would really surprise me if whoever owns it is not a member here given their product selection,if i had to hazard a guess i would say major legend?? whether they are legit or not is another question. I might buy a few grams and send it in to get tested along with the indofine sample.

Edited by socialpiranha, 29 April 2014 - 07:39 PM.

• like x 2

#187 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

Let us know what you find with testing piranha. Gunna hold off til more info is available on their legitimacy =)

#188 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

It won't let me edit my post =/ Says no permission? Weird. @yadayada I don't see where they said you posted about them.
Definitely would like to order a few things, but worried about getting jipped.  Particularly the 9-methyl-B-Carboline, since I have dopamine issues.
Any aid in verification of some kind would be helpful.

#189 BigPapaChakra

• 199 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

I just contacted them. If they're legit I/we can trial their products and I can blog about them and notify my employer and I'm sure the vendor would get a good amount of business, so, if they're legit there's no reason to not respond to my/our inquiries. I hope they get back to me because I'd like to combine 7,8-DHF with some sensory gating training and psychotherapy/hypnosis/EDMR/Rapid Release Therapy to abate my extensive set of symptoms. I believe the synergy between some directed meaningful activity and some neurogenic substrates would serve many quite well. 

#190 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

The owner has uploaded some NMR test images here, of which 7,8-DHF is included, so it does seem more likely to me now that the company could be legit.

#191 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:52 AM

NMR and LCMS images, I mean.

#192 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:21 AM

9-Methyl-B-Carboline and Beta Nicotinamide Mononucleotide have the same molecular structure listed. Also sketchy?

#193 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

9-Methyl-B-Carboline and Beta Nicotinamide Mononucleotide have the same molecular structure listed. Also sketchy?

I remember seeing Nicotinamide there, but seems like it's gone now. I assume it was an early release mistake.

Topic related: Does  7,8-Dihydroxyflavone have any evidence for enhancing cognition in healthy people?

#194 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:07 PM

Indofine are sending the sample next week and i'll send it for analysis. Those who are involved and interested in seeing results can pm me their email address' and ill cc you.

#195 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:22 PM

Heh. I was just reading over this study, which used 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone derivatives synthesised by Indofine. I have a strong feeling that the analysis will show the 7,8-DHF to be fine! :P

#196 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

used 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone derivatives synthesised by Indofine.

Great news.

• like x 1

#197 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:45 AM

Heh. I was just reading over this study, which used 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone derivatives synthesised by Indofine. I have a strong feeling that the analysis will show the 7,8-DHF to be fine! :P

Suggested the derivative to the supplier. If there are any other, let me know. Glad to know the trkb agonist activity doesn't seem to decrease with repeated exposure of the compound. I think, NSI-189 might synergize very well with this. 

Any experience reports in? 

#198 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:33 PM

You mean that you suggested it to THT? BTW, do you know if THT has shipped out any orders of 7,8-DHF yet? I'm unsure if by the following they meant that it'd take 10-14 days for me to receive an order in Australia, or if they meant that they'd be posting items in 10-14 days:

Most items are ready to ship immediately. Very few, 7,8-dihydroxyflavone among them, will need 10-14 days to ship, though.

I ordered 1g of 7,8-DHF 5 days ago, and emailed them 4 days ago asking for clarification as to what the above meant, but have yet to receive a reply.

• like x 1

#199 typ3z3r0

• 93 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:19 PM

Nevermind, he replied, saying it'll take ~10 days for it to be posted, and then 7-10 days to arrive.

#200 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:51 PM

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS STUFF AS I AM INTERESTED.

#201 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:55 PM

You mean that you suggested it to THT? BTW, do you know if THT has shipped out any orders of 7,8-DHF yet? I'm unsure if by the following they meant that it'd take 10-14 days for me to receive an order in Australia, or if they meant that they'd be posting items in 10-14 days:

Most items are ready to ship immediately. Very few, 7,8-dihydroxyflavone among them, will need 10-14 days to ship, though.

I ordered 1g of 7,8-DHF 5 days ago, and emailed them 4 days ago asking for clarification as to what the above meant, but have yet to receive a reply.

Yeah, what happened was the store got put online too early by the programmer. So, orders were put in before anyone had things ready. 

#202 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:39 PM

What is the human dose for this and how is it administered?

#203 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

How can I get in on this?
  • dislike x 1

#204 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

You can make your own purchase from tht.co as already mentioned. I think the supplier is already shipping orders out. 

#205 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:33 AM

You can make your own purchase from tht.co as already mentioned. I think the supplier is already shipping orders out. 

You seem to be closest to the supplier. Do you know roughly when they will be getting NSI189 and NMN in stock? Have you or anyone else recieved their 7,8 yet? I can't wait until mine arrives :).

#206 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:36 AM

Nevermind, he replied, saying it'll take ~10 days for it to be posted, and then 7-10 days to arrive.

Any updates?

#207 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:28 AM

You seem to be closest to the supplier. Do you know roughly when they will be getting NSI189 and NMN in stock? Have you or anyone else recieved their 7,8 yet? I can't wait until mine arrives :).

I don't have exact dates on hand. All I can say is soon enough. The store's been open for just a little over a week now so things are already going as fast as possible. All I can say for sure is you can see NSI-189 along with other interesting compounds coming there in the short term. All other questions can be directed directly to the supplier on the contact page. 

From a personal note. I'm pretty ecstatic that we got this far. Srsly, nothing like this was happening a year or even 6 months ago. 

• like x 1

#208 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:52 PM

Ok I got a reply back from from their store, said they have it in stock now. Still quite hesitant to buy , dont know if they r a scam and if there product are legit. 

Can anyone update who bought from them?

Edited by alex921, 23 May 2014 - 09:52 PM.

#209 datrat

• 144 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

I just now received my order for 7,8-dihydroxyflavone that I placed with Transhuman Technologies about 2 weeks ago. I didn't receive any shipping notification so I don't know how long it took to get to me. The powder is a light green (vegetable) color. But anyway those of you that have ordered this at least you know it's on the way.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#210 VERITAS INCORRUPTUS

• 257 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:05 PM

^ It should be a light yellow powder

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neurogenesis, antidepressant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users